Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
The One Where Madison Dies of the Corona Virus part 2
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-26-2020, 04:42 PM

BEHOLD!

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTmdBwN-OXHePlSvqmwC...g0dQP3SVCm]

The very Stairway to Heaven! It's steps shine with the glow of accumulated eons old stardust as it gently curves into a light so brilliant, so profound, you cannot help but feel it's beckoning call in the seat of your very soul. Yes, we are indeed approaching the Holy of Holies, the Seat of Heaven, the THRONE of the LORD our GOD!

Now surely any mere mortal would be in a sense of enrapt awe as they mount these stairs, but as Madison Dyson finally plants one foot at the top and stands straight in the face of the Gates of Heaven, she can but declare....

[Image: 7059029-pearly-gates-of-heaven-opening-t...ndscap.jpg]

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A LOT OF STAIRS! My underboobs are like a fuckin' marshland! She pants and gabs at her shirt, flapping it open and shut to fan herself.

HALT!

Madison startles, and looks up to see an angelic figure floating down from the clouds towards her.

[Image: angel-warrior-clipart-male-fairy-485847-9209746.jpg]

Her jaw drops as he alights before her. God DAMN, speaking of a marshland....SPLOOSH! She clears her throat and does her best to look coy and sexy. Soooooo......ya'all anatomically correct orrrrr.....?

The angel crinkles his nose in mild disgust. Ms Dyson, a little decorum? You are about to meet the LORD.

Yeah, yeah....shoulda figured....Then, under her breath....a neuter.....

The angel doesn't seem to notice, or perhaps just doesn't care. This is an extremely rare opportunity you are being granted. You are only the second mortal who has been allowed to meet directly with His Eminence.

Wait, who was the first?

George Carlin. Turns out he was right about everything.

Huh! Ya don't say?!

At any rate, a word of caution. The Lord takes any form of his choosing. Sometimes it is great and terrible. Sometimes it is heart breakingly innocent. You may be shocked be what you see within.

Oh honey, I've partied in the back room at CBGB, not much shocks me. She eyes the angel's crotch lustily. So, you sure you're not....

Please enter. The angel cuts her off sternly, gesturing for the gate. Madison sighs and steps through the pearly entrance, and instantly she's surrounded by puffs of satiny white clouds and a brilliant warm light. She turns around to look for the gate, but it's already gone. Shrugging, she proceeds through the clouds until finally, a massive form can be seen in the distance, but so bright is the light that serves as its backdrop she can't make out anything but its size. Her heart catches in her throat, and her step becomes quite a bit more tentative as she approaches. Finally, she is able to see just what form the Lord has taken. Her eyes go wide and her body starts to tremble for the sight of it. And at first, she is stunned into pure silence, content to look upon the majesty before her.

BEHOLD! THE LIGHT! THE SALVATION! YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND KING OF KINGS!

[Image: Lil-Bub-2013.jpg]

Such is the power of that face that even Madison's blackened three sizes too small heart breaks. SQUUUEEEEEEE! HOLY FUCK IT'S LIL BUB!

VERILY! I AM THE LIGHT AND THE LIFE! THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA! THERE ARE NONE BEFORE ME!

God sits, and folds his adorable little pawsies together.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

She claps her hands excitedly. This is so much better than what I pictured. When that hunky angel out there started talking I thought you were gonna be like some gay ass Game of Thrones Dragon or something.

OH HEAVENS NO, NOT AFTER HOW THAT SHITSHOW ENDED!

I know, right?! Madison shakes her head. You know, I never thought we would have gotten along like this. I mean....she makes a “whoopsie” face....I kinda work for one of your sworn enemies and all.

God takes a moment to lick between his cute little toesies before responding. OH PLEASE DON'T MISTAKE ME, MADISON. I'M NOT A FAN OF YOUR BEHAVIOR!

Well, it's not like you've ever tried to stop me! Aren't you all powerful?

YES! BUT, YOU KNOW, FREE WILL AND ALL THAT. The Lord swishes his tail.

Look God, not to look a gift horse, but if you don't like me then why did you save me from eternal damnation?

God sighs, but it comes out sounding like an adorable purr. Madison coos in response. BECAUSE ODDLY ENOUGH, YOUR TERRIBLENESS CAN SERVE A GREATER GOOD IN THESE TRYING TIMES.

Are you talking about the Corona Virus?

I AM. THAT INSIDEOUS ILLNESS CONCOCTED BY YOUR NEW “EMPLOYER” AIWASS.

Madison shoots her hands up in a defensive posture. And for the record? Totally not my call!

HMMMMMMM. NEVERTHELESS, YOU CAN STILL BE OF SOME USE. He pauses to stretch endearingly. I NEED YOU TO LIVE SO THAT YOU MIGHT WIN MARCH MADNESS.

Okay, okay hold up. Madison looks puzzled. So you don't like me, but you rescue me from hell so I can become Queen of the XWF?

YEAAAHHHHH, I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER....

Ouch.

…..BUT IT'S IN SERVICE TO A HIGHER PURPOSE. HOLD ON A SEC, I GOTTA POOP.

[Image: Lo-Res_Lil-BUB-next-to-box_Photo-credit-...C550&ssl=1]

God stands up majestically on those stubby adorbs little legs and walks over to a massive litter tray that Madison somehow had not noticed before.

Okay, so you're gonna have to break this down for me, because I'm a little lost and....

I'M POOPING! The Lord roars.

Madison flinches and looks apologetic. My bad! My bad! She averts her eyes awkwardly as God circles about in the litter box like 5 times looking for the right spot. Finally, he pops a squat and Madison covers her nose. But instead of some foul runs, rainbows and butterflies spill out of his feline starfish hole! Madison peeks back and looks kind of impressed. God then kicks his hind feet out, sending the cat litter scattering over the spot he did his business. But it also overshoots the litter tray and comes dangerously close to striking Madison. HEY!

OH, SORRY. IT WAS CLEAN, I SWEAR. God leaves the litter box and lays down, exposing his entire warm fuzzy wuzzy belly!

[Image: CBCcR35UcAAsTfj.jpg]

Madison swoons once more! Oh come on, that's not fair! You even turned into a kitten for a second!

I AM A GREAT AND AWESOME GOD! BUT LET'S GET BACK TO BUSINESS! YOU ARE OBJECTIVELY THE VILEST PERSON ON THE PLANET. BUT IRONICALLY, YOU ARE ALSO JUST WHAT HUMANITY NEEDS. MY PEOPLE ARE SCARED AND DESPERATE. THE CORONA VIRUS REPRESENTS ONE OF THE WORST CRISIS' IN THE HISTORY OF MODERN CIVILIZATION. BUT MY PEOPLE WILL PREVAIL. AND HERE'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO WITH IT: YOU ARE VERY HATEABLE. IT IS YOUR MOST DOMINANT FEATURE. AND FOR ALL YOUR MANY FAULTS, NO ONE CAN DENY YOU INSPIRE STRONG EMOTIONS IN OTHERS. DRAWING ATTENTION AND IRE IS AS NATURAL TO YOU AS BREATHING.

Mmmmm...true...true....

THE OTHER POTENTIAL TOURNAMENT FINALISTS HOWEVER, BIG D AND HANARI CARNES? WELL....THEY BOTH KINDA SUCK.

Fuck yeah they do!

INDEED. AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT NO ONE WILL CARE IF THEY WIN MARCH MADNESS. BIG D IS BORING AS SHIT AND IS THE KIND OF GUY YOU THROW A TITLE ON AS A STOP GAP WHEN THE PREVIOUS CHAMPION HAS TO MAKE A QUICK TRIP TO REHAB. AND HANARI CARNES HAS ALL THE ETHNIC AUTHENTICITY OF A CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH.

Madison laughs hysterically. Holy shit! GOD CUTS TRASH TALK? WHO KNEW!

SO YEAH, NO ONE WILL GIVE A DAMN IF ONE OF THOSE TWO JABRONI'S WIN. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND? PEOPLE HATE YOU! AND IF YOU WIN PEOPLE WILL NOTICE! THEY WILL CARE! SEEING YOU WEEK AFTER WEEK WITH THAT CROWN ON WILL SEND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE INTO AN APOPLECTIC FURY. EVENTUALLY, THEY WILL BE UNITED IN THEIR HATRED OF YOU, AND ALL OF THEIR OTHER FEARS AND CONCERNS WILL MELT AWAY.

Madison looks stunned. Oh my You....I never thought of it that way before.....

YOU WILL MAKE THE HUMAN RACE WHOLE IN THIS, THEIR TIME OF GREAT NEED. THEY WILL JOIN TOGETHER IN DESPISING YOU. AND IT WILL GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH TO GO ON FIGHTING.

She almost looks moved to tears. Wow....holy shit....

YES. SO FOR THAT REASON, YOU WILL LIVE. ARE YOU READY TO RETURN TO YOUR LIFE?

She nods confidently. Yes. And then, a nervous look suddenly overtakes her. But wait! I just realized something. Won't this kind of put me at odds with Aiwass? I mean, this whole Corona Virus thing is HIS baby....

IF YOU REFUSE I WILL SEND YOU BACK TO HELL TO WATCH AN EON'S WORTH OF MASTERMIND PROMOS!

Madison smiles and shrugs. I'm sure he'll get over it! Let's kick this piggy!

God closes his eyes and when he reopens them, a blinding light pours forth that washes over Madison! Madison is overcome by the intensity of these rays, and she finds herself passing out quickly and....

BACK TO THE LIVING WORLD....

Madison's eyes pop open, and she gasps sweet life giving air. She is, naturally, in a hospital bed, and a doctor and standing nearby.

I'm alive! Am I cured of the Corona Virus?!

The doctor screws his face up in confusion. Actually Ms. Dyson, you were never dead. And you never had the Corona Virus.

Now it's Madison's turn to look confused. What?! But I went to Hell! And then I saw God! AND HE WAS LIL' BUB!

Uh huuuhhhhhhh. You were likely hallucinating. The fact is you had an allergic reaction to Goop Brand Vaginal Cream.

Madison recoils, and then snarls angrily. I am gonna sue the SHIT out of Gwyneth Paltrow!

We're going to keep you over night for observation. But tomorrow morning you should be free to go.

You got any Corona Virus masks for me to wear, just in case?

The doctor laughs uproariously on his way out the door, and shuts it behind him.

Dick. Madison turns her attention to the camera.

Fine! It was all an elaborate hallucination that, through the inexplicable power of XWF's broadcast system, you were all able to bear witness to. And even though it wasn't real, I am going to continue to choose to believe I am the Lord's chosen Corona Virus warrior because extreme self delusion is my God given right as an AMERICAN!

But speaking of delusion...check out these assholes Big D and Hanari Carnes. Heh heh...these rubes actually think they got a shot.
Madison leans in towards the camera with a conspiratorial air. I got news for ya boys, the deck was stacked against you a while back. Because this show? MY show.

March Madness is mine! And lemme tell you why. It's because Cinderella stories aren't real. And the two of you? Yup, Cinderella stories.

Big D has been plying an earnest trade in the XWF since he first set foot here. Constantly playing the role of the plucky mid carder who tries so, so hard to impress! The down on his luck hard scrabble salt of the earth type who always seemed to get just a taste of sweet, sweet victory only to soon after get it ripped away by a combination of.....well, his own mediocrity and the type of smarts you would see in a kid who's mom drank clear through the third trimester.

And Hanari? Hooo hoooo hooooo! I bet you would all be pleased as fuckin' PUNCH to see a beaner go over ol' Madison Dyson! Unfortunately for all my haters, Mr. “Yo soy estereotipico” has a track record that's as consistent as an Oriental's driving record. And, much like Big D, he's never quite seemed to break through that mid-card ceiling either.

Now, you all might be thinking to yourselves, “Madison, who are you to judge?” And to that I say, take my fuckin' name out yo mouth and listen the hell up! Because just like I told Mastermind, if there is one thing I know how to do, it's pop the clutch when I need to. You judge me by solely my XWF record at your own peril. Because the fact of the matter is, I am a badass bitch who has stuck it out in this business, winning championships for over 10 years. When I DECIDE to win, I WIN. And I have decided to win this bitch BIGLY. Oh, and Big D, shut the fuck up about your title history in advance! Nobody cares about all the times you lifted a championship off some mongoloid in your little brother's backyard trampoline federation.

And that's the biggest difference between people like me and people like the Hanari's and Big D's of the world. You two have been operating at peak performance this whole time. You've been TRYING. And what we've seen is the absolute best you have to offer. Not me. I stepped on the gas back in December and I've been winning ever since. Before then, I didn't care. My focus was on representing the best of the best. Now? I want to BE the best of the best! I want to remind the world why my name was feared and respected across this blessed nation of ours! Remind the world why my name was once synonymous with GREATNESS. And some killer cans!
Madison pushes up her titties.

And let's be honest with ourselves here, who would be the most INTERESTING March Madness winner anyway? I mean, you might not think that matters, but in a business that's just as much about entertainment and spectacle as it is about athleticism, it matters a hell of a lot! And between the three of us, nobody brings the spectacle like I do! You think people are chomping at the bit to see Big D doff that crown atop his oddly polygonal head only to go on to be the same goofy chode he's always been and then inevitably piss away whatever title opportunity he earns? Or Hanari, with his “minstrel show wetback” act going on to challenge The Engineer (because LOL at thinking he's not walking out with that belt), only to get his shit pushed in harder than a twink cam whore trying to ride an 18 incher?

Nobody wants that. NOBODY! But me on the other hand? Heh! The sky's the limit. Think about it....think about a Madison Dyson who's actually TRYING. Think about how hard I can rejuvenate one of the XWF's dying divisions. Maybe I'll go to Anarchy and turn that entertainment wasteland upside down. Can't be any worse than what SLACKLAND did to it. Or maybe....just maybe....I'll go show up that white knight with a grapefruit sized prostate Centurion and take the Hart championship (and that's if Tristan doesn't show him up first). Or maybe I'll take the Xtreme championship seriously this time and break my manicured foot off inside Atara Themis' twiggy ass after Fuzz INEVITABLY tops off their AGES of tedious Twitter drama by gallantly laying down for her and handing her a championship she did NOTHING to earn. Yeah you painted bint I went there!

But the point is this, any one of those scenarios is infinitely more entertaining than anything Hanari or Big D would do with this win. Hell people, compared to them I am a goddamn INSPIRATION. A breath of fresh air! Just like Lil' Bub said, I am what this country needs right now. An inflamer of feeling! A conduit of passion! Whether you people want to admit it or not, I get the tongues waggin' and the blood pumpin'! Hate me, love me, worship me, REVILE me....

Madison smiles wide.

….all that matters is that all EYES are on me.

Hanari? Big D? You fucking SPECKS. You insignificant WORMS! I've been a fixture in this company for almost three years. Watching. Waiting. Lending my knowledge and experience to others. But that's done. It's over. Mama's steppin' back in the spotlight. And there's not a goddamn thing either of you glorified card board cut out's can do about it.

This shit's MINE, bitches. Step off!

With a look of supreme confidence, Madison tosses the blankets off of herself...only to realize she's still in a hospital gown.

Now, to find some fuckin' pants.

[Image: 2ee6ceb9-22b6-f731-b383-49b01b1f317c.png...C300&ssl=1]

Interlude: In A Ruined Future....

A waif like female figure lays huddled on a barren cement floor in a bleak prison cell. Her head bears a series of jagged scars, the remainders of some terrible surgical affliction. Her attention is roused by the sound of the tiny slot in her door popping open. She lifts her head meekly, and we see that it is Corey Smith's mother. The woman who was sent back in time to destroy The Engineer. But here, now, in this future time, she is still alive and well, having not yet been sent on her mission by an unknown party.

Blackened merciless eyes stare through the slot, and a woman's voice speaks. The sound is like acid sizzling on steel. You want out?

Yes....please....

I got a job for you. You will comply or it's the knife again.

Corey's mother shudders and nods her head. The slot drops shut once more, and on the other side of the door another female form steps away from it.

The Black Queen, known in a former more human life as Madison Dyson, cackles obscenely as she stalks down the hall, her mind calculating treacheries and portents of greatness before she steps into the inky shadow and disappears....

OOC: Thanks, Brenda!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-27-2020), Atara Raven (03-26-2020), Chris Page (03-28-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-27-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (03-26-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-26-2020)