Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Open challenge
Jimmy havoc Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-24-2020, 12:15 PM

I am Jimmy havoc and I'm issue a open challenge to any one on roster I dare you I will take you out so who wants to step Jimmy havoc who? So who will it be because I like to fight knock on my door and enter war with me one on one my way my rules I don't care who it is I will make quick and violent work of them I'm uk most dangerous man I'm twisted and carzy and ready for fight I'm ready are you to go to war with me who is ready
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-24-2020, 01:27 PM

"You sound almost as brain damaged as Big D, the pig I will put on a spit and roast and serve up for womyn as a symbol that penis meat is pointless and unsatisfying. First, I will demonstrate my womynly might against you"

"I accept your challenge to deny you power."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Jimmy havoc Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-24-2020, 04:42 PM

Ok bring it on
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-24-2020, 04:53 PM

I challenge you to fight proper grammar and syntax.

Whoops, too late!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
The Hired Gun Offline
THE CCWF Hired Gun

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-24-2020, 06:46 PM

(03-24-2020, 12:15 PM)Jimmy havoc Said: I am Jimmy havoc and I'm issue a open challenge to any one on roster I dare you I will take you out so who wants to step Jimmy havoc who? So who will it be because I like to fight knock on my door and enter war with me one on one my way my rules I don't care who it is I will make quick and violent work of them I'm uk most dangerous man I'm twisted and carzy and ready for fight I'm ready are you to go to war with me who is ready

You’ll take me out? I knew this was all about trying to get to touch me. If you wanted a date all you had to do was ask. But I’m warning you Jimmy I’m not a cheap date. So you’re going to have to wine and dine me before you make quick and violent work of me.

pin
[Image: wmDljSa.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jimmy havoc Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-24-2020, 07:12 PM

Bring it on at ppv tell admin to book it
Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-25-2020, 11:46 PM

"I don't know who Admin is, but I don't need them to beat your ass in the ring."

"You will concede to my womynhood."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post