Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miracle in East San Jose
Lizette Miracle

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-22-2020, 02:40 PM

[Image: 4EAqIa.gif]

September 11, 2019

We see an Indy Wrestling announce table as the commentator speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Lizette Miracle has won the Heavyweight Title here at our Tribute to the Troops. And.. WHAT IS THIS!?"

Inside the ring Lizette keeps attacking the now former champion. She rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. She begins beating him over and over with it. She sets the chair up as she rolls back out grabbing the title and a microphone. Paramedics roll the former champ out of the ring. She laughs as the fans boo. She raises the microphone to her lips.

"Take a long hard look at ya fuckin' hero. For three years I have worked hard to entertain each and every one of you. I have seen on social media where ya been running ya traps. Ya were all behind Johnny Do Good ova there. What happened? I proved each and every one of you wrong. I made It so none of you could be happy. Don't act like you support me now, when you were not supporting me then. You were nowhere to be found when I dug deep within and hit "No Cap" on dat muhfucka. Ya were nowhere when I was just in the battle of my career."

She stands up and paces the ring a bit. She shakes her head as she kicks the chair and hold her title above her head.

"This is the last time you will ever see me in a small ass ring like dis! Ain't no way I am going to entertain these small little shelters. I deserve the bright lights and the big times!"

Present Day

The alarm blares as we see Lizette Miracle groggily grabbing her cell phone. She stops the alarm and groans audibly. An open bottle of tequila beside her as she grabs it and takes a huge drink. She gets up and heads to the bathroom closing the door. We hear the water running as steam fills the crevices of the door. She reemerges wearing a towel over her curvaceous body. She shakes her head.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you so soon. Guess this is what ya get. Ya wanna show up all early and shit. XWF, my name is Lizette Miracle and I am going to be the greatest thing to ever happen to ya little company."

She uses the word "little" sarcastically. All wrestlers know about the prestige of the XWF. She laughs as she speaks again, drying her hair.

"Ya know I have been asked since that day in September where I was going to sign. I weighed my options, and believe me there were many, and I signed with XWF. I feel XWF Management knows what I am capable of and that is why they signed me. I am here to make an impact. I am sure that is what management expects me to say, however, I am above that. I am here to take the fuck over. I am here to make my hometown see what they lost when I decided not to be exclusive there anymore. Don't get it twisted, I still rep San Jose, bitches. I am just here to show I am beyond anyone and everyone they have to offer. I am here to show I am not fuckin' around. I am here to face the best of the best. Which brand am I signed to? Every muhfuckin' one of em. I am going to take over the whole God damned company, ya dig?"

She stands up and grabs the towel.

"Now, get da fuck out before ya become a missing person."

The scene fades to black.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lizette Miracle's post:
Atara Raven (03-22-2020)