Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
These words... are more than just words
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-21-2020, 10:59 PM

[Image: 0ON6bBE.jpg]

"Well... ladies and gents, some time has passed since I stepped foot in the grand, squared circle and quite a lot has happened in my life, between then and now. For instance, I got married to Frankie Styles. It was a quaint and rather quick ceremony but it was also a choice that I don't regret. While a great majority of people that get married in a fairly expeditious fashion, aren't often thinking things through and wind up with nothing but contrition and remorse as a resulting outcome from the situation, I can say with full confidence, that does not apply in this scenario"

"At times, I'm a rather impulsive sort and I tend to make important decisions, very quickly but even with that being the case, they're still not made lightly. I've always been particularly firm in my convictions and stand by the selections that I have made. When it genuinely counts anyway. That's not saying that I haven't had rash judgement in the past but when the circumstances are truly important and meaningful, I've always chosen correctly and that bodes very true with my marriage to Frankie. She's a perfect fit and it rightfully feels like I married my best friend, in a way."

"Although soul mate, seems even more correct by definition. She really gets me and understands my way of thinking and how I carry myself through life. Where most are prone to respond, by giving me a weird look or taking me entirely too seriously, she accepts me for who I am, deduces my intentions and knows where I'm coming from. Always. Without fail. I am deservedly fortunate to have found that quality in another person. Ha! One that I'm not related to either! What with half the population being Blackwaters as far as Fuzz is concerned, that's extraordinary! Christ that guy is such a jackass..."

"Another thing that happened is that my brother, Raphael died and returned to life. Only to be regenerated with a new face. I didn't know that was going to be something that occurs but more than that, I didn't realize cheating death would be a trait passed down to my brothers and I. Initially, when Raphael passed away, I didn't forthrightly know that was going to happen, so needless to say, it was one of the worst nights of my life. I mean, I lost my first wife, Abigail in an extremely traumatic way, so when I was faced with losing my brother, in the way that he died. That was a real horrifying experience for me... a virtual nightmare, come to life and I went into utter shock."

"I was literally, on the floor and hyperventilating, totally devastated and I remember Ezra talking to me, trying to calm me down but to this day, I haven't the foggiest notion what he was saying cause it all sounded like intangible noise. And then Raph, returned to life and in that moment, I thought I lost my mind. I felt like I finally snapped and reached the point of no return, I legitimately thought I was ready for the nut house."

"Especially when I seen he had a different face. That was simply unbelievable and I didn't know how to process it at first. Eventually, everything slowly started to sink in though and Lila explained how things work sometimes, which gradually brought me to a stage of acceptance and realization. Nevertheless that was a night that really fucked with my head and the memory won't be something that I soon forget. The sheer experience of it all and shock left a lasting impression, that still resides in me to this day."

"Then I attended my father's wedding. A time that should have been joyous. Such a monumental event, it should have been spectacular and wonderful to witness. Azrael Erebus marrying Rebel Star. Finally after over a thousand years, my father found true love. After suffering through heartache and tragedy. Losing Lila's mother Viola. Not to mention the revolving door of 'lovers' he had over the centuries. It was inspiring to know that... at long last, he discovered someone that he wanted to settle down and spend the rest of his life with, by his side. An impressive feat on Rebel's part because my father tends to have a wandering eye and sporadic streak when it comes to intimate relations."

"When I was talking to guests that were attending his wedding, this was made abundantly clear by some of the comments I overheard. Most individuals made mention about how grateful they were that he helped or saved them, in some way or another. After all, Azrael Erebus is considered to be a savior throughout the universe. But he's also known to be a bit of a free spirit and a man of easy virtue as well. A libertine, if you will."

"Taking into consideration, that he willingly gave that lifestyle up and committed himself to one being, forever. You can't deny the fact that the one that stole his heart and obtained his desire to do such a meaningful act of dedication and adoration is exceptional and absolutely amazing. Knowing Rebel Star, I can honestly attest that to be a hundred percent accurate and to observe Azrael and Rebel together, illustrates how perfect they are for each other. They're simply simpatico. With that in mind, the event of their unification as man and wife should have been towering and historic, for that factor alone."

"Instead, it's attached to immense woe and misfortune, my father was dealt an epic, life altering blow, during a time when there should have only been happiness. A cataclysmic turn of events completely spun his entire life on its axis and he hasn't been the same, ever since it happened. Sure, he carries on without complaint, almost like he hasn't suffered a loss of any kind but I can tell, it's a struggle for him. After living his life for so long in a certain, specific way, abruptly having it all change with the speed it takes someone to blink and learning to adapt... or rather, readapt to a previous way of living has got to be a hardship. One that he is far too proud to admit to enduring, while I make the conscious choice to avoid confronting him about it. Cause I don't think he could bear acknowledging that aspect, nor could he take hearing my inquisitions. So we don't talk about it. The elephant in the room remains unacknowledged. Not a totally healthy way to go about things but what can you do, sometimes it takes time to reach such a status of recognition."

"Since then, life has continued onward. I work and occasionally patrol the streets... following the night of the 'incident', the Elite has really been put to the test in the terms of protecting the innocent and thwarting evil and right now, the world is crying out for heroes. With that being said, I still manage to have a life and spend time with my family and friends. My son is nine years old now and has reached a phase where he's constantly asking questions. Haha! Everything is questions with him and then, those questions have follow ups and so forth... etcetera, etcetera."

"It's a revolutionary juncture for him and I try my best to aid him in his journey into becoming an adult, in that perspective. Children grow up so fast and for him, that time is sped up, tenfold. This expedition into adulthood happens swiftly, so I try to be there and spend as much time with him as possible because it's not only crucial in his development... vital and impactful, but also cause I want to be there. I cherish every moment I get to be with him. Even the ones where he's trying his level best to annoy the piss out of me. Every single moment is special and fleeting and I wouldn't trade them for the world."

"This makes wrestling on a strict regime, rather difficult. Still I started to get that itch and had to sign up to fight. Throw my hat in the metaphorical ring and see who the powers that be pit me against. I love wrestling, the sport of it all and the thrill of the fight, going out there and wowing the masses. Knowing I've captivated their attention and all eyes are on me. Hearing folks chanting my name and cheering me on. All amped up and excited to see me compete in a contest of combat. It's an exhilaration like no other, it always gets me revved up and ready to go. Promotes a real, true adrenaline rush and prompts me to entertain. I am given great satisfaction when I know, I'm giving the audience precisely what they want and they're sitting there, awestruck as they witness that marvel that is moi, perform in the ring."

"Which brings me to my match for March Madness and my opponent, Docktor Trust. We're set to face each other in a Submission style match. Now I don't know much about Docktor Trust. He's fairly new and doesn't appear to have that great of a track record. Likes to submit random journal entries online that quite frankly, make him sound unhinged and not all right in the head. Something's off with him mentally and this is showcased in his ramblings. Whenever I've taken a chance and read excerpts from his journal, I truthfully feel like I took something that severely affected, my own mind."

"I start wondering if someone laced my weed and have to shut that shit down. I can't handle his brand of insanity. One time, I almost went into a full fledged, panic attack and had to step outside for some air, I couldn't breathe and it felt like the walls were closing in on me. It was just awful and I don't recommend it. No joke. His words are like poison for the brain. I have never had something that horrendous happen to me before from merely experiencing another wrestler's words and I sat through Drezdin promos."

"That won't stop me from going to the ring and beating the shit out of Doctor Trust though. Come March Madness the good Docktor is going to need a doctor. This is my first fight back, after being absent for a while. Naturally I'm going to destroy him. Of this there's no question. That man is going to need some serious medical attention, when I'm through with him. He will know the true meaning of pain and the world will hear him scream. Beg for mercy where there is none. Then I'll make him tap the fuck out. He'll go on to the hospital and I'll move on with my life. Unfazed and awesome as ever. The epitome of perfection in every way possible."

"Perhaps, I'll even sign up for another match... or multiple dozens of matches."

"Yeah, fuck it... I'm back. You're welcome world, your prayers have been answered. Oh and yes, I fully intend on avenging homegirl's tragic demise at the hands of that wretched, unsavory cur... if you don't know what that means or who I'm speaking of... well, you just haven't been paying attention and should probably stick your head back in the sand you silly ostrich."

"Donovan out."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Atara Raven (03-22-2020), bRiaN sTorM (03-22-2020), Corey Smith (03-22-2020), Theo Pryce (03-22-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-21-2020)