Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
Chapter 2: “If you don’t get lost, there’s a chance you may never be found.”
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-21-2020, 02:10 PM

“Where am I?”

A nightmare unfolded right before Robert’s tormented eyes, his mind relaying a sequence of images without ever having to sleep a wink. He shakes his head, trying diligently to get his bearings to no avail. Dry winds carrying a single strangled scream as a faint voice gets Robert’s attention as he glances back over his shoulder taking a deep breath. The air smelt as if it hadn't moved in centuries, festering like a stagnant pool of putrefying water. Robert focused towards the decrepit wood flooring beaming a halfcocked grin, the only movement being the dust from his snakeskin cowboy boots had dislodged. Aside from an errant shaft of daylight bursting through a crack in the boarded-up window, it was the only light in the dilapidated house. Robert continues forward, as the floor groans underneath each step, then he hesitates.

” Page come out. This shit isn’t funny.”

Click.

The door locked behind him as one singular light above his head flickered grabbing his attention for a moment. Robert noticed the crumbling dining room to his right entering without hesitation as the light cast from the crack in the boarded-up was misplaced from view, he walked face-first into several dusty cobwebs. The spiders wove their tales in a code only the deceased could read. Robert shook his head pulling the cobwebs from his beard listening to the sound of a murder of crows as they flew over the house to eat the souls that could not hide, nor leave. This godforsaken place that occupied no breathing man, was a place of trepidation. Robert reached out touching the bone-chilling wall, stealing the heat from his warm fingers, never caring if his heart became frozen. His eyes widen as the approaching footsteps have a wet sound echoing across the floorboards. Each footstep rings out like a church bell on a dormant Sunday morning. Robert steadily turns.

As an undernourished man covered in grime and grit revealed himself. His dark grey shirt was frayed mainly where his heart should have been. Robert wondered for a nanosecond if he should have taken pity on the disadvantaged miscreant but instead, he felt an unexplained loathing at first sight. Robert watched on as his bloodthirsty, diabolical, unmerciful sneer in an uninterrupted malevolent snarl. The man’s recessed, cloudy white eyes stared with empty-headed into Robert’s. Without warning, the skeletal monstrosity started shuffling staggering Robert like a decrepit, decaying old man. Dragging one leg behind him. As he got closer, Robert could see that he had a dislocated jaw showing his lacerated tongue and blood-stained, serrated teeth. Unexpectedly, a firestorm of resentment seemed to ignite within “The Omega” as the minion let out a piercing screech and charging towards Robert with lion-like ferocity.

” Come on!”

Robert shrieks, lifting his fists ready for war. Then it rose, a mass of entangled limbs, each one dawning a bronze armor plate with an incapacitating goo oozing from the demon’s olive pores. The monster clicked its mandibles and followed Robert with its gargantuan compound eyes. Dominantly towering above Robert, it began to excrete a series of squeaks and clicks. There was stillness on both sides as they each stood their ground. If hostility was visible the air would have been vermilion. Then suddenly movement, so much energy went into every blow dealt. Robert rained blows onto the beast as if he meant to smash it into the very earth, they were each standing on. Each didn't just want the other dead, they wanted one another smashed, obliterated until there was nothing left to bury. In one swipe Robert was sent through the dining room table his vision blurred. As the miscreant stood over him.

[Image: RI4Sxp1.png]

” Ahhh.”

Robert’s eyelids fluttered as he observes something reaching down towards him. His vision still blurred before coming into focus to see that Chris Page is reaching his right arm down towards Robert who is now more confused than ever as he reaches up with his right hand and takes a hole of Chris’s extended arm before being helped to his feet.

” What the hell happened? You gave me some bad shit man. Not cool at all.”

” What do you mean what happened? I didn’t give you anything. You flipped out on me and I had to put you down homie!”

Chris helps dust off Robert’s shoulders.

” Wait! You didn’t see that?”

Robert asks as now he’s in a state of total confusion as he frantically starts looking around trying to find the ferocious beast.

” Dude the only thing I saw was you trying to go all ninja mode and I punched you in the face… but what I did find where these.”

Suddenly Chris raises both hands to Robert’s eye line revealing an XWF Tag Team Championship in each hand. Robert reaches out towards Chris, grabbing one of the candescent title belts.

” How did you get these? Is all this shit in my head, where are we?”

” Maybe it’s all in your head? I’m not sure? Oh, and I found these bad boys laying around and figured since this is all just one big formality that we should just go ahead and have them. It’s not like the Sick Twats are going to stop us from running rough shot over them. I mean Fuzz is busted down and broken, he’s been doing this just about if I have and is the biggest punk on the entire roster. He’s the guy that loves to critique what’s going on but is okay with being in the background. He’s had the single best year I’ve seen anyone ever have only to not challenge for the Universal Championship. He’s made a career out of beating up on mid-card flunkies because he knows that when it comes to standing across the ring from guys like you and I that he’d flunk with flying colors, and to further express that point when these belts truly are ours it will be all the proof necessary.

Chris flings the backside of the leather strap over his left shoulder and lets the belt rest on his before he states.

” I mean look at us! We’re two wicked sexy beasts bay-bay!”

Chris continues.

” What I want to see happen is you and I rip apart Nicole before we completely shred Fuzz. I want to make Fuzz watch as we beat his child within an inch of his life, I want to isolate Fuzz before showing the world that the one thing Fuzz is amazing at is writing checks that his ass can’t cash… and by God, he’s written an awfully big one at the mere notion that this isn’t going to be a reality.”

Suddenly the lighting dims to darkness before drawing back up revealing….

[Image: ChrisJericho_20190609_3-352x528.png]

” What the hell just happened, and what are you wearing man?”

” This is the new and improved me Bob, and if you look around hard enough you’ll find the new you as well.”

” I’m not sure I follow?”

” You will before this is all said and done.”

Robert places his half of the Tag Team Championships over his right shoulder as Page continues.

” Listen Robert. Fuzz and Noah.. I just don’t want to beat them… I want to dismantle them! I want you to go to the darkest place you can imagine, and I want you to tap into that place absence of light and allow it to enter your body because I want you Robert “The Omega” Main to unleash a walking nightmare that you should have been long ago. Will you follow me? Will you come with me? Do you trust me?”

Chris reaches his hand out towards Robert.

” Do you?”

Robert clasps Page's hand.

” Let me introduce you to the new “Omega”

A merciless grin falls upon Pages face, as Robert blinks Chris Page is no longer in front of him. He stands alone in an empty room standing firmly in front of a mirror. Robert gazed at his reflection, but he didn’t see what the rest of the world saw. He saw the distorted image of himself. Inside he was firecrackers and wrath, tenderness and disappointments, passion and discomposure. All intertwined in a massive train wreck that was his mind. The mirror was nothing more than a shard, showing the outside shell of who Robert was. The reflection was a representation of what he honestly had built for himself.

AN EMPIRE OF DIRT

Beneath it all, there was something more, lurking just beneath the surface, something more sinister, something that has been padlocked deep inside of Robert’s soul. In this world Robert’s devastating sins had become morality, brawn was right, vanity had become elegance. All too often he used admiration as a scapegoat for everything else, his morality became constrained to bizarre notions of self-denial. It showed him how he switched between them, never willing to acknowledge that he had more than one face. Robert continued this degeneration creating a world of narcissism and arrogance became easy. The mirror never gave guidance, that was not its intention. It was there to show the truth so that the person could never say they didn't have an alternative over their direction. Robert places his hand on the mirror showing him the insignificance of emotional indifference eating away at his reflection, editing a little at a time, replacing the innocent boy with an atrocious, unmerciful monster who held the mask of a man. Robert lowers his head, as his dirty blond hair fell over his face, he then braces himself by placing both palms on each side of the mirror.

” This can’t be what Page is talking about. Because what I see is a.”

Robert stammers before howling.

” A MONSTER!!!”

Robert bashes his fists into the mirror, as the air is expeditiously filled by the sound of breaking glass. Robert’s psyche finally registers the sound as breaking glass begins to fracture, his eyes shut tight as a trillion fragments fall gently over his unshielded fists. He watches as the breaking glass appears to plummet with the gracefulness charm of snow, becoming a ferocious avalanche. He spins around grabbing his temples bending over screaming at the top of his lungs as he falls to his knees his shaky voice is heard once more.

” I’m a monster.”

“Yes, yes you are so embrace it.”

Robert expeditiously snapped his head forward to see who was standing in front of him, all Robert saw was a shadowy figure veiled behind two drapes. Robert briskly reached for a large piece of broken glass pointing it at the silhouette, prepared to brawl. The blurred outline leisurely started walking towards Robert laughing, as Robert squinted his eyes to try to catch a better look of the figure, finally what he saw made his eyes widen. It made no sense. It was...

” ME?”

[Image: giphy.gif]

Robert gripped the glass shard securely directing it towards his mirror image.

” Get up and do it already. We both know you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to do so. You are fragile, a helpless over-hyped incompetent two-time loser.
"

"Tell me who you are before I cut your damn head off."

Robert said, threateningly.

"That’s more like it! There’s the fire you’ve been missing for nearly a year now. That right there is who you are. Not this preposterous jokester that you’ve become. Now, what you are looking at? I’m what you are destined to become."

Robert gazed open-mouthed before responding.

"Who are you? I said. I won’t ask again."

There’s a chuckle from the entity

"Isn't it obvious Robert? I'm you."

"Bullshit. How can you be me when I'm right here? Wait..."

Robert lowered the glass.

"How is this even possible?!"

Robert raised his voice a few octaves adding some grit.

"Oh Robert, you have no idea what's possible. But you will in time if you allow me to take over from here."

Robert began to back away, searching for some logical way this could be possible, that's when it hit him like a bolt of lightning.

"I'm dreaming?"

His words lingered for a few seconds.

"Maybe, maybe not. All I know is what I see before me is being a straight-up pussy."

Robert blinked in disbelief. He was frozen briefly before shaking it off and responding with malice.

"What gives you the right to judge me?! YOU'RE ME!"

"No Robert, I am everything that you are supposed to be. I’m the Alpha you’ve been missing all along. If you had me along your side, you’d still be Universal Champion. You’d still be one half of the Tag Team Champions. You’ve botched everything you’ve done because you’ve kept me locked away, in a cage. Now it’s time to let me out. Or you can keep me hidden, and never become a champion again. That choice is yours and yours alone."

Robert’s doppelganger leers down at Robert who lowers his head shutting his war-ravaged eyes for an instant now realizing he’s in the woods.

[Image: bjhGfLK.png]

-_-_-_-_-_-_TO BE CONTINUED-_-_-_-_-_-_

” In a very short time, you two inadequate C*nts will know just who the hell Cataclysm is. We’re the storm no one seen coming, the team that will make the XWF profitable, giving the fans what they’ve been hopelessly begging for. REAL WRESTLING. Page and I have always been a box office attraction. For example, just look at when we beat the living shit out of one another for months. Not only did we have that brass ring in our back pockets we also fragmented the so-called glass ceiling. Highest television ratings in XWF history. We did that. Largest PPV buys. Us. We put people’s asses in those seats every night when our names are on the marquee the show up in masses. People like you Noah make cheddar when we are on the card. You two stooges should be thanking us right now.

You are welcome, bitches.

Now over the last sixty days ” Chronic” Chris Page and I have been knocking on your door respectfully. Did either one of you answer those knocks? Not hardly, what you decided to do is duck for cover hoping the whirlwind would just blow over. Gentleman that isn’t going to happen, we are here and we’re not going anyplace. See Chris and I get what we want, and if we can’t get it well.. We just take it. Time and time again we asked, what did we get? Questions in return, from Fuzz especially. Who gave this worn-out old man twitter? Who taught this guy how all this works? How can two men say so much yet have nothing to say at all? The question is why? Why wait so long to answer, why not take the bull by the horns?

Well….

It’s evident, isn’t it? You both know the truth; Page and I are about to unmask the two of you revealing just who you really are. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when, and when we blow the doors off the two of you in one of the biggest PPV's of the year. Those that have been riding your dicks will understand you were never anything more than martyrs. This whole ordeal is about to get up close and personal, something neither of you has seen in a very long time. Real conflict is coming for the first time in a long time. Now I could go about this as expected, I could criticize each of those misfit opponents you’ve faced. But I won’t. The biggest issue I have with you two is one that’s straightforward, you assumed that you were shielded, didn’t you? Sitting up there in that ivory tower looking down at us peons. All the while holding two championships hostage talking all that shit on Twitter. We didn’t take the bait. You never thought the wolves would growl at the door. Now here we are. Unlike every other opponent the two of you have faced, Page and I can see through all those jokes and games. We see each of you for just who you are. Karma finally caught up, and now you’ll pay the bill. The real threat has finally arrived.

Fuzz.

I want you to know you are not the first out of touch relic to not believe in me, and for the love of Christ don’t go and have a heart attack between now and March Madness. What’s going to happen is clear, you’ll be made an example of. Like you Fuzz I’ve had many memorable moments throughout my career, but this isn’t a decade ago. You can snipe at us with a BB gun on Twitter, but after that bell rings, we are going to slaughter the two of you. That isn’t an analogy, that’s just facts. Nothing will personally satisfy me more than taking my property back from the most over-hyped team in XWF history. I’ve been dreaming of re-obtaining the Tag Team Championships that were appropriated in a match I had no control over. After all the dust settles Fuzz, you’ll have come full circle in your career.

Once Page and I grind this C*nt train to a halt, you’ll be taking a back seat to “The Omega”. You did this to yourself; you just couldn’t leave the limelight could you Fuzz? There will be nobody bags needed after this match, this was a self-assassination. I really hope you can comprehend what’s coming, March Madness you’ll have to be mangled, mutilated, pulverized. Because our words don’t seem to be sinking, in they’re not getting through to you. This unprecedented show of force is going to be necessary to get our point across. After you wake up shaking those cobwebs off, you’ll see me holding one half of the Tag Team Championships over my head.”

There is a slight pause.

” Noah don’t think for a nanosecond I forgot about you”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Atara Raven (03-21-2020), Chris Page (03-21-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-21-2020), Theo Pryce (04-07-2020)