Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
....fuck....
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-17-2020, 07:49 PM

The following Day
Chicago, Il
2:45pm

So it’s at this point Noah and I have been sitting around doing absolutely nothing. I said my peace and there’s no going back on it now. I’m not going to give up on Noah, and I plan on giving him everything I have left in the tank to beat Page and Main, but something seems off between the two of us.

Usually I relish in these quiet moments between the two of us. Whether we are playing games, or talking about the wedding stuff and me not giving a fuck but acting like I do because I care about the little fucker. Honestly it’s odd for him to be so silent. I know if he’s anything like me we could sit like this for hours, but he’s not. He’s got a lot of his mom in him, and that’s for the best.

I eventually get up off of the couch and stretch for a second. I meander towards the kitchen and grab a few bottles of water, I turn around and am surprised to see Noah leaning against the counter with a puzzled look on his face.

“So just like that?”

“What are you talking about?”
I stated as I tossed the bottle to him. He quickly twisted the top off and took a drink. He wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.

“Well, I mean. Why aren’t you choosing your family? Don’t get me wrong I like Atty, but it seems odd that you’re choosing her over your own blood.”

He’s got a point, but he doesn’t know everything. He doesn’t know what Atara means to me on an emotional level. To him it seems that I’m being brash and not thinking it through, but he couldn’t be farther from the truth. From the second I heard Jules on the phone I knew I was going to be put into a no win situation.

No matter who looks at it, I’m going to be making the wrong decision. The only thing I care about right now is her and her feelings. It’s breaking me knowing that she’s hurt. The fact that she’s already back home in New York, is killing me. After she went to the gym she came back here and started packing. I asked her why her hands were bleeding, and she didn’t say anything. All she said was she needed ‘some time’, and like a fucking moron I let her leave. No big kiss, no grand gesture of me running after her. I just let her leave. I was looking forward to a text from her this morning, but nothing. I’m finding myself constantly looking at my phone, but again nothing.

“I told her Noah, and she didn’t believe me.”

“Of course she didn’t you stupid cunt! He’s your fucking blood! Why would she think that a two month relationship is more important than your own flesh and fucking blood?”

“You just don’t get it man…”

“Then fucking tell me!”

I wanted to but I just couldn’t. I just sat there shaking my head back and forth. I could tell that Noah was getting upset from my lack of communication.

“Listen Dad, I know what it’s like to be in his shoes. I know what it feels like to not know who your dad is. The thought that is running through his head on a daily basis is ‘What’s wrong with me?’ ‘Why doesn’t my dad want to see me?’, I know it becuase I fucking lived it.”

“You think this is what I actually want!?”
I threw the water bottle across the room as I erupted with anger. “I always wanted to be there! She fucking took him from me like he was a fucking chess piece!”

Noah steps backwards and out towards the living room as I continue.

“No you don’t fucking get it! I never wanted to leave him, but now I’m sure his brain is soiled with her venom.”

“You don’t know that! My mum never said anything bad about you other than you probably didn’t know I existed…”

“Yeah and that’s the difference, HE DOES! He can fucking watch me on a weekly basis and know that I’m his Dad. And all he’s heard his entire life is how I’m a worthless, no good piece of shit who doesn’t care about him! So yeah Noah there’s a huge fucking difference between your ignorance, and what he’s going through…”

I watched as I could see Noah trying to fight the urge to fly off the handle. He’s a better man than I am. Noah took a deep breath.

“You owe it to him to at least try…”

“You don’t think that’s what I’m doing? You think I’m not trying? Jesus fuck man, you should know me better than that by now.”

“Then explain it to me! I want to know why you’re choosing to quit the business, choosing Atara, and leaving me high and dry?”

That is the most clear headed he’s ever been with me, I’m actually shocked and don’t know how I’m even going to answer him.

“I’m choosing her because it’s none of your fucking business, but if you must know…”

“Don’t you fucking say it…”

“Fine, I’m quitting because it’s the only reasonable chance I have at getting any custody of Jacob. They aren’t going to give me a damn thing if I’m on the road 300 plus days a year. I need to be home.”
The next part is going to crush me to say. It’s something that is the truth, but I’ve never said it out loud to him. “ And I’m not leaving you high and dry. You’ve never needed me. From the second I saw you in the ring for the first time I knew you were better than me even at my peak. As much as I say I carry you… we both know that isn’t true. I’m not leaving you high and dry, I’m setting you free from this bowling ball attached to your ankles.”

Noah looks up at me and shakes his head and scoffs.

“Oh fuck you. Don’t play that pity card on me. You’re not doing this for me. No you’re doing it for yourself like everything else in your life.”

“You know what kid… you don’t know a fucking thing! You’d think in all the time we’ve spent together that you would’ve learned something…”

“Learn what? How to push people away? That’s all you’ve done since you won the X-Title. You built a fucking panic room to get away from people! You left me out there by myself! I fucking trusted you and now you’re just going to leave me….. again.”

“Listen…”
Noah walks right up and gets in my face. A few inches separating us.

“No you fucking listen! I put everything on you. All the good. All the bad. All the accolades. Everything I’ve done was for you, and you can’t even tell me why you’re leaving. Sure custody is great, fine whatever. Atara’s awesome, got it. No I want you to just fucking tell me the real reason why you’re leaving…”

And there it is, the question so many people have been clamoring about, out right there on front street. I didn’t think anyone would care about me leaving as much as I Did. As it turns out I’m a pretty popular guy. I don’t get it. I’m generally an asshole to everyone I meet. I don’t care about many people other than Noah, Vita and Atty. Yet so many people were surprised when I announced that I was leaving.

I’ve been doing this for over 20 years. I’m not even forty yet. Hell, I'm not even 36 yet but some days I feel like I’m fifty. The years and years of wear and tear on my body have done its damage. I knew that I wasn’t going to be around for a long run. That was never on the table. I never expected to be this blessed on this run. I can see the end, it doesn’t look pretty for me. All I can do is just go out there and try and not embarrass myself, and try and keep Noah flush with gold as I walk out.

“Noah, I’m leaving because it’s just my time.”

“Bullshit.”

“No. I see the future of the XWF. It’s not me. It is you, Vita, Atty, Ned, Ruby, and a whole slew of others. My time is over.”

“No it’s not. I’m not going to sit here and watch you throw everything we’ve worked for out the fucking window.”

“Then I guess you can just leave. If you can’t see wh….”
I wasn’t even able to finish before Noah cut me off.

“What a fucking surprise. I’m getting kicked out. You know what Dad, Fuzz, Shawn… whatever the fuck your name is, whoever the fuck you think you are. Fuck you and your self righteous bullshit. This won’t be the first time I’ve been without you, I was fine before you, I’ll be fine without you..”

Noah storms off towards the front door. I could’ve stopped him, but he’s better off without me. He does stop right before walking out the door.

“Piss off you fucking cunt!”
He flips me the bird and slams the door behind him. I hang my head, and once again take a deep breath. As I slowly exhale only one thing comes to mind.

“....fuck….”

The Afterthought

Allow me to reintroduce our competition for the Tag Team titles. The reanimated corpses of Chris Page and Robert Main. I know right? Who would’ve thought in a million fucking years that these two would be a team….

Well everyone on the planet. It’s the biggest trope in the catalog. I mean how fucking predictable can you be? Two people fighting over the top title, only to realize they have so much in common. So fellas…. who’s the top? I mean we all know your lady friend is just your beard there Bobby boy, and Page has always spent way too much time with Adam Barker. Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever seen Page around a female. I’m not going to start any rumors, but that’s just my observation.

And even if he were, that doesn’t change a damn thing. Page is a “Legend” here in the XWF, and in the WGWF, which he coincidentally ran as well. I mean I could’ve been a billion time world champion as well if I was calling all the shots. I mean I just laugh at the fact that he walks around like that place was so fucking great. Newsflash, it wasn’t.

Remember, I was there. Of course you remember. That’s what you were going to bring up right? How I was basically banished from the XWF and I came crawling to you for a job. Yet you and I remember that time very differently. You see I went to that place under a mask. I didn’t want to be handed anything. Not that you would’ve, but you would’ve relished in the fact that you were my boss. Then when I took the mask off, and it was revealed, how long was I there for after that? Not long. I could see the gears turning in your head and I would be damned if I allowed you to make any money off of my name. So I bounced. Left the business until this past year, but we go back much farther don’t we Chris.

Did you tell him yet?

Seriously did you tell him?

I didn’t think so. Let’s go all the way back to June 9th 2008. Does that date ring a bell? Or has your chronic addled brain washed that date away? Well for the uninformed, that was the date of XWF’s Mega Massacre. I was where I always am, the main event. World Champion Fuzz versus Universal Champion Daniel Malcom. Champion v champion. I was just about to take the win, when guess who showed up…

That would be you Page. You hit me with the Universal title and laid Daniel’s arm across me. Then had the balls to call me out for a match. I had zero incentive to accept, but I did. And why did I? Well because this place has always been my home. This has always been where I thrive. You were the outsider who needed to be squashed. So eventually the day came. XWF Presents Zero Tolerance.

Chronic Chris Page standing toe to toe with Myself. You allowed me to pick the rules, because you know, you were so much better than I was. You thought you were going to come into the XWF and walk away with MY World title. You were so arrogant, so confident, so…. unequivocally YOU. While you were talking about how you were going to beat me and bring down the XWF, I was solely focused on you. I needed to show everyone that not only Should I Have beaten Daniel Malcom, that the only reason he won was because of a jealous, egotistical, prick.

So what was the fall out from Zero Tolerance I hear all of you asking.

Well as predicted, I walked away from the match STILL the world champion, and the very next night I dropped the title and went on to GM Anarchy for the foreseeable future. Yet what did everyone’s favorite limp dicked stoner do? He, as predicted by myself.

He bitched, moaned, and complained. He took his ball home and left. He felt disrespected by the XWF and myself personally.

Good.

You should’ve known that here you aren’t the top of the food chain. You never have been and you never will be again.

That’s why you’re now teaming up with Robert Main now isn’t it? If you can’t beat them. I guess that’s where the two of us differ. While you’d rather join up with the people you were so easily defeated by, I’d rather stand by my blood. You’d rather stand beside some one that you said and I quote….

“You’re going to shit all over his reputation.”

Or my personal favorite…

“Not walking away even though you know you’re fighting a losing battle.”

And isn’t that just appropriate. You claim he has a shit reputation, and that you were easily going to beat him at Leap Of Faith. Yet….

You didn’t, did you?

You were given the opportunity to take his title from him and you failed. You failed so fucking hard. You had dreams of destroying the XWF, and you failed at that as well. Just like the both of you are going to fail at taking the Tag Team titles from Noah and I.

Just thinking about you two even remotely thinking you deserve this spot is hilarious. Both of you think you’re better than you actually are. With Main being about as marketable the Corona Virus, and you spouting off the same line promo after promo….

Don’t worry people, that's not a prediction…

That’s a fact.

So let’s have the facts speak for themselves. You have NEVER pinned me in the ring. You have never beaten me. The last time we fought, I broke your fragile ego and you left, crying like the fucking bitch you are.

I’m going to savor taking the last bit of relevancy you have. Crushing it into a fine powder and letting it drift off into the ether. I know your ego won’t allow you even fathom losing, but it should. The facts are all right there plain as the day is long. Yet I think I may have spent a little bit too much time on you Page. Let’s talk about the other irrelevant prick.

Hey Yo Robert!!!

I could take the easy route and say that you fucked a toaster, but that’s low hanging fruit. We all know that it was “an accident”. We all know that it was the closest thing to a vagina your dick has ever been around. I’ve already stated that the little miss thing is your beard, so no sense in beating that dead horse.

But what could you possibly say about me?

I mean while I was teamed with “Team” Page for War Games, was I really? I made it abundantly clear I wasn’t with him in his crusade. I had one goal, and I failed at that.

Wow what a concept. Someone willing to admit his failures. Like I lost War Games. I “lost” to Centurion. I lost to Cam, I lost to the Mafia…. and that’s it. In an entire calendar year I lost FOUR times. You lost to Soldier, and the fucking Arm Collectors. On the same night. HALF of my losses in one night. Let that sink in. I haven’t been pinned since September, and that’s not going to change. Yet you’ll say, I wasn’t here, and neither was Page.

That’s because you were too busy crying and whining about how it SHOULD’VE gone down. Yet it didn’t. You said it yourself right after the Lethal Lottery, in reference to myself.

“You’re looking at your next Universal Champion..”

What was my response to that? That there was a long road ahead, and that it was going to take time. EVEN I knew what was coming next, but you were unfortunately blind to the path I was treading. The “Great”, we need to rethink the Hall Of Legends, Robert Main only saw one thing…

Someone who wasn’t him getting praise. So what did you do? You teamed up with Page in a vain attempt to make yourself relevant again. Shame. I’ve made a career of shutting stupid mother fuckers up and sending them back it irrelevancy.

You and Page are no different.

Call me out for all of my flaws, that’s fine.

I’m humble enough to learn from them…

Are you?

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-29-2020), Atara Raven (03-17-2020), Theo Pryce (03-21-2020)