Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
The Fun Is Over - ITS SERIOUS NOW
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-21-2020, 02:02 AM

We return to how I created the Misfits.

You may remember last time, my wife, Maria and I, discussed a situation where I felt there may have come a time when I may need to turn to a Plan B, and decided that it would be in my best interests to stop being a 'loner' and join a stable. What better way to not only join a stable but to make one of your own. So it was then decided upon, that's what I was going to do.

So we needed a name for this new-found stable, so my wife, came up with the name, and I agreed with said name, and we called it. The Misfits.

So next we needed a Manager to take control of The Misfits, while I spent my time, deciding when would be the right time to join. So I contacted my mentor, Outback Jack, and he gave me 5 names of potential managers.

So we then needed to make a decision, on who to choose from those 5 potential managers.

And now here's the continuation of how the Misfits came about.

FEBRUARY 2018
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
HOME OF MASTERMIND

So Maria and I had photos of the 5 potential managers.

[Image: FPAJRZPSTBHEVL75OJRK7WOPNA.jpg]

SLIMEY JAMES MASON

Slimey James Mason, is an Australian, who has been managing Australasian wrestlers for the last 20 years. He was an old friend of Outback Jack and had managed 3 Australian Champions, plus 1 New Zealand Tag Team champion. He knew how to manage, but wasn't good about being outspoken, something I thought would well and truly be needed when it came to the XWF

[Image: mad.jpg]

RUDE WILLY WATSON

Rude Willy Watson is another Australian. He had been a contact of Outback Jack for the last few years. He had managed quite a few British wrestlers who found themselves in the Australian Wrestling Competition. Being rude themselves no Australian wrestler wanted to have another rude person representing them, but Willy was able to popular amongst the British Wrestlers. But I didn't think his kind of rude would be welcome in the XWF, as there were already enough characters who were well and truly rude as it was.

[Image: Rakesh-Prasad-The-CEO-of-Sarcasm-Spills-...365_c.jpeg]

TURNSTYLE BARRY ALTER

Englishman Turnstyle Barry Alter was the third manager who Outback Jack recommended. But he wasn't someone that I felt I could work with, because he had different ideas, of how management should work. After all, he had a lot of 'clients' come and go. He could never once could keep holding a 'client' for more than 6 months. I knew I could often clash with him if I did decide to go with him, but I needed someone who would agree with me, but knew what he was doing and how to implement his ideas with mine.

[Image: huge_avatar]

THE BITCH SASHA ZANES

Sasha Zanes is known as a sassy American woman, who Outback Jack, often talked to when he thinks female wrestlers needed managers. She would often spend time in Australia but base herself in the States. Outback Jack warned that she could be a bitch, and might think differently to my plans. But she would often get the jobs done, that she put her mind to. It didn't feel like I could work with her.

[Image: Robert-Downey-Jr-Glasses-1.jpg]

ANTONY THE JERK

Antony The Jerk worked out of Miami, Florida, and he had a history of making people mad, and be outspoken, and was looked upon as a jerk. But he didn't care about what he was saying or doing, unlike some of the other 4 who would back down from challenges if the heat got too much for them, Antony didn't. I liked the sound of him. So did Maria, and he came with great reviews from Outback Jack, who had several clients who had used Antony in the past until their careers took them from America to Australia.

So there we had the list of 5 potential managers. Maria and I decided to go with Antony. So the next step was to have a sit down with him and sign him to a deal. So through Outback Jack, we got a hold of Antony, who agreed to meet Maria and me in Australia at Outback Jack's training facility so that the press or anyone else didn't see what I was doing, and didn't get caught.

I wanted this to be a big reveal at the most random time possible, so I would need to figure out a way when this would happen. I felt that I at least needed to be back in the XWF at least a year before that was to happen.

PRESENT DAY
RIVIERA HOTEL
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
UNITED STATES

ROOM OF MASTERMIND

The camera fades into the hotel room of the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, and it finds Mastermind sitting in front of the camera. Sitting next to him is Misfits Manager Antony the Jerk.

Right in front of them is a rock.

[Image: Limestone-060-RD010-C-SH_by22j3.jpg]

Mastermind looks at Antony. He smirks at Antony.

"Antony,"

"Yes Mastermind?"

"Do you know the difference between a full-timer, a part-timer, and someone who hides under rocks and only comes out during special events?"

"What is the difference between a full-timer, part-timer, and someone who hides under rocks and only comes out during special events?"

"A full-timer is someone like me who wrestles fulltime, or someone like Noah Jackson, Centurion, The Engineer and Fuzz who wrestles fulltime because they have to defend their titles."

[Image: Undertaker-1033857.jpg]

[Image: rvpS4ic.jpg?dateline=1567211840] [Image: xwf-Fuzz.jpg?dateline=1567220109]

[Image: avatar_2262.jpg?dateline=1552407047] [Image: 462a14be14e10d527402076e23adcfb9.png?dat...1576387014]

"A part-timer is someone who doesn't wrestle fulltime because he doesn't have the time, or can only wrestle at the time of their choosing. A bit like former champions Robert The Omega Main, James Raven, Tony Santos."

[Image: profilepic_2214.png?dateline=1545974543] [Image: c8473a9133c69cf6aaca3dbb42d86e7c.jpg?dat...1553099944] [Image: avatar_334.jpg?dateline=1402791505]

"And someone who hides under a rock and only comes out when they feel like they want to have a challenge, a challenge which is a bit like March Madness, And that person who we all know so well that does that is one....... Madison Dyson."

[Image: skuBAiuXj3qptuIRiKRndX0A4bO.jpg?dateline=1568171210]

Mastermind gets up, and walks over to the rock, and lifts the rock, and tries looking underneath it.

"Nope, I can't find anyone hiding underneath here, must mean Madison has come out at the most opportune time to compete, oh that's right..... its March Madness time. Is that correct Antony?"

"That's right Mastermind, Madison Dyson has made her way to the March Madness Semi-Finals where she is your opponent and is blocking you from getting to the final."

Mastermind chuckles.

"Blocking me? Blocking me? She's not blocking me from making the Final. She's just another rock in the middle of the road, in the middle of my path, in the middle of my way, who is a bit of a hoha, which is the Maori word for nuisance. She thinks she is this great wannabe tough chick who can beat me, but all she uses is verbal diarrhea to make herself sound cool, sound tough, and sound like a bitch. Which she is of course."

[Image: fc3a8275dc233e2efa60cc7dfa69b324.gif]

"What is she? A bitch, a cool bitch, a tough bitch?"

"No, no, no. She is verbal diarrhea. Quite literally,.and figuratively. She just thinks she has the right to make it to the Final of the King of the Ring, and become the second straight Queen of the Ring after Sarah from last year. That is not going to happen. She hasn't come up against anyone like me, yet. We all thought that Geri Miller was going to give her a run for her money, but that wasn't the truth. Geri was no match for Madison."

Mastermind walks back to his seat and sits down.

"People think I am going to be between a rock and a hard place when it comes to Madison Dyson. Like I just said, her verbal diarrhea is what makes her sound real tough. She got through because she beat her opponents down, and they quite literally couldn't come back against someone like that. She's just another Sarah wannabe."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"Fight her at her game. Play my own game. Let her try to be the tough bitch, who will try to do everything possible to discredit me because I don't give a toss about what is trying to achieve. I no longer care, why should I care? I use to care? Not fucking now. So let it sprout off against me, and see what happens then because I am ready for her. I had Sarah for most of last year casting shadows over me. I am damn well sure not going to let Maddison the bitch Dyson do that for me this time."

"So how are you going to play your own game."

"Just watch. Play it."

"Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one bites the dust

"Jessalyn Hart bit the dust

"Kieran Overton bit the dust

And another one bites the dust.

"Are you happy?
Are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat?
How long will you stand the heat?
Are you ready for this?

And another one bites the dust.

"Madison Dyson
You will be next to bite the dust
And then eat my dust
As I go all the way
To the final

"And then another one bites the dust
And another one bites the dust......"

The camera focuses back on Mastermind and Antony.

"It's all about perception Madison. My perception and knowledge are that I know that I am going to beat you. I will beat you, and then you can go back under that rock of yours and disappear for another few months, but by then we won't care whether you come out again, because I am going to become the King of the Ring for 2020. Kieran Overton couldn't stop me, Jessalyn Hart couldn't stop me either, and Madison Dyson won't be able to stop me either.

"Madison Dyson's perception is weak. Mine will be too strong for her. And therefore I will show her the way as I did with Jessalyn and like I did with Kieran.
So Madison I am going to bring it. Believe in that."

Mastermind stands up. He gives Antony the signal. They both walk away off-camera.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
(03-21-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-21-2020), Theo Pryce (03-21-2020)