Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iLL Na Na (Tommy's new perceptive)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-13-2020, 09:00 AM

[The scene opens up to Tommy in a barbershop chair, where we see one of the male barbers cutting off his long curly hair. Then about an hour later, Tommy is walking out of the cuttery shop, with him holding his long hair in a plastic bag. Then he walks into a area where he gives it to a hair donation person, he then gets greeted by other people who are begging for an autograph from him, which he does with some smiles on his face.]

[About an two hour impromptu autograph session finished, Tommy then heads into a overpass sitting on the stairway, as people pass by with surgical mask, gloves heading to where ever they are heading too.]

"Man oh man, this Coronavirus is making people paranoid as shit here, I mean I can't blame them for wanting to run home with all the protection they have. Shit, I have hand sanitizer, soap, TP all decked out in my crib with JB. So, me and him are going to be fine with what's to come as this passes by or not. Also, shout out to Boris to tell the company he has contracted the virus, I hope he and his family will be survivors from that that.

I bet he'll get some vodka on deck to drink the virus away, heh...

Now, I have to say something to you all... i have cut my hair and sent it to the nearest hair donation place I could fine, since I want to be a good person among the world. I got tired of maintaining that, just like the Federweight Title. I mean, when I was in that barbershop chair, it made me realize that I am just Some Guy that roams among the earth, nothing special and all that jazz.

But those that managed to get my autograph in that donation, are the ones who I strive to become a somebody in the world. To have a purpose, but at the same time I have no idea where I want to go as I get older. I mean, i had legit thoughts of wanting to quit XWF and move onto other main projects I have been planning on; but at the same time the road of the XWF keeps me wanting to participate in the endless loop of being a wrestler.

To be honest with you all, I never had that intention to purse further than I should. But something kept telling me "Just fucking do it, feck the others"; and it loops in my own head like my nonsensical rhymes I spewed on the Federweight divison. As time goes by, and the local walmart getting ram sacked with people gaining fuck ton of goods; there will be a newer, happier side of me.

No more being bitter, angry, distant, cold among the world... i just want to be happy with what I do have to give to the world. Hell, I practically gave Atara her chance at the Federweight Title, to see if she could handle her trash talk; shit I straight up gave it to her as my gift to her. Since that's the only title she could get, besides being in bed with my favorite retiring X-Treme champion legend Fuzz.

I have no slight hate towards them or anyone who wronged me in the past, ok I lied I do have some people who shall remain nameless that I want to see buried six feet deep; but that shall remain me not to be angry any more. I still will be on my creepy, disturbing, pervy shit as long a I wrestle in this company; and even JB knows what that is...

So in short...

By Day I rap nonsense, by night I wrestle in nonsense.

Y'all are going to experience what nonsesne is when I step in between those ropes as I continue my journey as a XWF wrestler. I guarantee it to the fullest extent as long as I live."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-13-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-13-2020)