Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
madness match writing
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2020, 03:22 PM

i waz wondering if there are any matches needed to be written for the 14th on Savage?? I'm great with hardcore/gimmick matches. let me know and i'm on it Blush

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-11-2020, 08:05 AM

Feel free to write the opening match of the card. No more than 500 words and it's due Friday at 11:59pm pst.

Please don't include any music, pics or gifs.

Thanks for your help.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
red-x (03-15-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

03-12-2020, 03:40 PM

I can try again if ya want.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-13-2020, 01:35 AM

Absolutely. Ill message you on Discord.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

03-15-2020, 12:02 PM

sorry about not doing the match, i haven't been on the computer for a little bit and didn't see ur reply to my query. hope the match was taken care of. i'd love to write a match or two for the ppv, if given the chance... again, i apologize, and am definitely ready for the most part to begin roleplaying regularly and hopefully sending in segments and matches.... sorry. >_<

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

03-18-2020, 11:39 PM

after i post my 1st rp, would it be wanted for me to write a match for the ppv?? :O thankz for any reply given

Hate Post Like Post