Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Just stop
Drezdin0057

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2020, 01:31 PM

I'm sure some people would have stuff like this banned because teh corporations don't like people making such totally legal and legit opinions that competes with and compares extremely favourably to their own products. I'm not one of those people. I 100% support the creation of better ideas like this. The corporation don't control everything yet and we certainly shouldn't be aiding them in gaining that absolute control of absolutely everything, which they would and will given the chance, especially when it doesn't serve our best interests in the slightest, in any way, shape, or form.

I honestly don't know when we all turned into corporate lackeys.

What most people really don't seem to grasp fully here is that this is precisely why certain laws protecting our ability to add change to the shows and prevent huge corporations dictating entire markets by abusing the likes of copyright law to the point where it becomes detrimental to everyone other than these mega corporations. I am not fighting Barney Green on stupid Anarchy. I never said I would anyway because I quit when the stupid putas who run this shit hole continued to do the same stupid and boring stuff instead of embracing the change that I was trying to offer them. The XWF is a huge corporation and it is taking advantage of its power by forcing us to keep doing that same stupid shit and long winded promos over and over and over and over and over again. No i will not fight Barney Green but I will fight the idiots who run this place to finally embrace the changes that will save this company and make it better for the future. I am officially announcing my candidacy for President of xwf

Vote Drezdin/Knuckles 2020

Seriously, we all really need to stop fighting for the corporations and start to "fight for the users*" again—trust me, it's actually better for us all this way.

NO BE MY BITCH ASSWHOLE!!!
[-] The following 6 users Like Drezdin0057's post:
(03-09-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-09-2020), Atara Raven (03-08-2020), Barney Green (03-10-2020), Phantom Panzer (03-08-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-08-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Drezdin0057's post!
drezdin5788 (03-08-2020)