Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go ahead and try me
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-29-2020, 09:05 PM

And he began

"I am the..."...hesitation—anticipation—declaration. For knowing full well not a soul could ever dare challenge this decree, Shane goes ahead and lays it all out on the slab-"-Milk of the Lamb."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-01-2020), red-x (03-15-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-02-2020, 08:48 AM

Yeah the milk of lamb..... of rotten milk that your crew drink like kool aid, not only you manage to hire hit men and crooked ref last Savage... you tried to fuck Fuzz so many times. With a whole rap sheet, im surprised people take you like a dung heap of a cult leader.

If i don't have shit to lose, i'd beat the shit out of you into a potato state of unconsciousness Shane.. but don't mind me, you have bigger fish to fry..

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
(03-02-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-02-2020, 10:58 AM

that milk is good

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(03-02-2020)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-03-2020, 02:28 AM

Holding a book entitled "Sheep Lactation For Dummies" up high enough to read it and display it's title for the camera, Robbie goes wide eyed. He slams the book shut then glares at the camera.

The fuck you are.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
(03-03-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2020, 06:45 AM

I turn milk into milkshakes, Shane. You ain't nothin' but a Shamrock Sissy!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Rebel Star (03-24-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
(03-03-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-03-2020, 07:27 AM

"What's that, guys? Couldn't hear you over all the greatness being spewed!"

(03-02-2020, 10:58 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: that milk is good

🎵
🎵🎵
🎵🎵🎵
A sick beat kicks in and we get a really badass mix of Peter's quote, which Shane starts air humping and fist pumping to. "Hell fuckin' yeah! I am the MILK OF THE LAMB! That milk is good, that milk is good, that milk is good...🎵..."
🎵🎵🎵🎵
(03-02-2020, 10:58 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: that milk is 🎵good that 🎵milk is good that 🎵milk is good that🎵 milk is good that milk 🎵is good

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-03-2020, 07:38 AM

Listen, we all know that Gilmour is a missing a couple albums from his collection, dude. The guy suffered a traumatic brain injury at birth when all the blood surged to his penis. That level of sudden pressure-droppage to a young developing brain does permanent damage, which is why Gilly didn't get another erection until age 28, and hasn't stopped having one since. What's your point?

If a goat with COVID-19 walked up and someone said its name was Maria Brink, Pete would suckle that teat too. So you wanna waste your time playing sing-a-long with a survived abortion or do you wanna sweat a dude who could actually kick your butt?

Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Star (03-24-2020)
The Hired Gun Offline
THE CCWF Hired Gun

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-03-2020, 07:58 AM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8227427]

pin
[Image: wmDljSa.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Hired Gun's post:
(03-03-2020)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-03-2020, 08:01 AM

Yes

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-03-2020, 10:06 AM

"Did I hear that right?"

(03-03-2020, 07:38 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: So you wanna waste your time playing sing-a-long with a survived abortion or do you wanna sweat a dude who could actually kick your butt?

"Oh, sorry. I guess that WAS pretty rude of me to ignore him............"

(03-02-2020, 08:48 AM)John_Black Said: Yeah the milk of lamb..... of rotten milk that your crew drink like kool aid, not only you manage to hire hit men and crooked ref last Savage... you tried to fuck Fuzz so many times.

"Well, John... can we please just agree that it's none of your business just who in the hell I'm trying to fuck? What happens between Fuzz and myself in private is special and doesn't need to be criticized by the likes of you. Vinnie seems to think I'm ducking you though, so let me go ahead and remind you that I could botch you so hard you'd need at least five years to recover and rebuild your skeleton... or I could have someone do the job for me. You sure you want a piece of me, John? You sure you want to challenge the notion that I am, in fact, the undisputed Milk of the Lamb? Because I don't cum alone, blackie."

Shane sees TOGHG holding up a sign offering to murder everyone in cold blood, which warms Shane's heart and makes him smile lovingly.

"Oh hello there, Mr. Hired Gun #1, or as some may say The OG Hired Gun! How are you doing? Why, yes! How nice of you to offer! You may have a lot of killing to do here very soon..."

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-03-2020, 10:39 AM

Well well, if it isn't Shane cuming out of his shell to speak towards me, i thought Vinny was pointing himself out in the line up of people who'd actually beat your ass in this federation. Hell Vinny has a better chance of beating you out of your brains than I can. Plus, you and your little hit squad are going to be soooo much of a challenge towards me, but hey maybe Vinny has some legit fate that I can beat your white ass back to Fuzz's house in a stretcher.

Do I want a piece of a man who once had a father who abandoned him? Do I want a piece of a man who's obsessed with potatoes? Do I want a piece of a man who invokes his so called "OG Hit Man" to fight on behalf of him?

You think i fear you botching? Hell even the last major PPV you appeared in, you manage to botch your presence in that tag match most people probably fell asleep towards the end of the show.

So if I have to.... imma say that Yes i'll fight you, and whoever you put in place in front of me Shane. Hell, since you got Glimour on your side, I can call up Tommy to beat his ass again like if it was Fiji once again.

While you got your homeboys... i'll get my THUGS smoking you Duck Sickaz out of this fucking federation down the line. So it's on mafuckka, if you want to duck it then thats on you.

Run along with your little squad Shane....

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-04-2020, 06:34 AM

Cute, dude. You keep ducking that hard you'll end up with a hunchback.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-04-2020)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-05-2020, 07:25 AM

The camera reveals........... nothing. Just an empty hallway. The camera spins around to reveal the other end of the empty hallway.

"Psst... are they gone?"

The camera whips around looking for the source of that voice.

"Down here, dummy."

The camera moves down to reveal Shane , squatting as low as he can with his finger over his lips as he looks up at the camera... "Shhhhh......"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-05-2020)
Jimmy havoc Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-23-2020, 12:25 PM

I take you up on that challenge and I promise you I will destroy you I'm uk most dangerous sick man I'm Jimmy havoc
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-23-2020, 12:35 PM

(03-23-2020, 12:25 PM)Jimmy havoc Said: I take you up on that challenge and I promise you I will destroy you I'm uk most dangerous sick man I'm Jimmy havoc

Nice to meet you, Jimmy. I'm Shane.

There was no challenge. There was a declaration... a decree if you will. An undeniable cry to the heavens that I am INDEED.................... The Milk of the Lamb.

Got a problem with it?

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-23-2020, 01:05 PM

(03-23-2020, 12:25 PM)Jimmy havoc Said: I take you up on that challenge and I promise you I will destroy you I'm uk most dangerous sick man I'm Jimmy havoc

Punchin' up a bit, aren't ya?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-23-2020, 02:28 PM

(03-23-2020, 01:05 PM)ENGINEER.EXE Said:

Jimmy, the best you can do is just not even bother with Shane, he only focused on his own team in march madness; and he doesn't wrestle lower card like you or me....

Also, Engy.... let this man live mane.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Osira Themis Offline
Kalon Kakon

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

03-23-2020, 02:36 PM

You know what's good...Almond Milk.

[Image: fggl7iL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Osira Themis's post:
(03-24-2020)
The Hired Gun Offline
THE CCWF Hired Gun

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-23-2020, 06:01 PM

(03-23-2020, 02:28 PM)John_Black Said:
(03-23-2020, 01:05 PM)ENGINEER.EXE Said:

Jimmy, the best you can do is just not even bother with Shane, he only focused on his own team in march madness; and he doesn't wrestle lower card like you or me....

Also, Engy.... let this man live mane.

That’s right and if they get annoying enough Shane will just send me to take care of them. Kind of like how Shane had me separate Johnny Boy here from his title because he was getting a bit too lippy. You don’t want that Jimmy. Or perhaps you do, you look like the kind guy who has my poster up on his wall. The one that shows my glorious buttcheeks in all of their hired glory. That’s what this is really about isn’t it Jimmy? You’re hoping to be able to feel the hired sack on the back of your neck before I piledrive your peasant skull into the ground? What kind of sick fucking weirdo are you?

pin
[Image: wmDljSa.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Hired Gun's post:
(03-24-2020), Madison Dyson (03-23-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-24-2020)