Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Interview - Part 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2020, 05:36 PM

PART 2 OF THE INTERVIEW

STEVE: "So welcome back to Part 2 of my interview with Mastermind, who last Warfare shocked the XWF, and turned from being a lone wolf so to speak and join a stable. Not just any old stable within the the XWF but he created his own in mind. We saw in his first promo for the next Warfare how that came about. It was the 'brain child' so to speak of both Mastermind, and his wife, Maria. Welcome back Mastermind to our second part of the interview."

The interview was still taking place on board Mastermind's Private jet as they were heading to the States.

MASTERMIND: "Thank you Steve."

STEVE: "Is 'Brain Child' two good words to describe the thought process of what you wanted to achieve?"

Mastermind shook his head.

MASTERMIND: "It's a clever play on words, Steve, but I have my own version of playing on words."

STEVE: "Well what is that version?"

MASTERMIND: "It was a Master stroke of two cleverly devised Master Minds,"

STEVE: "Oh very good. I see what you did there."

There was a giggle from behind Mastermind, a couple of rows back from Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs. Her and Chris the Hammer Von Bonn were still watching and listening eagerly.

STEVE: "Someone else liked that as well I see."

Mastermind nodded.

STEVE: "So we ended part one with you talking about both Melanie and Kris, and I quote: 'Average at best' in the eyes of current XWF Champions. How are you going to put to rest a tag like that?"

Mastermind looked at both Melanie and Kris, and then back at Steve.

MASTERMIND: "So you see Steve, like I said, in the eyes of the current XWF Champions, they are average at best apart, but together they are just as strong as one another. I put the onus on Antony to take them away over the XMAS and redefine them again. I have every faith in both Melanie and Kris that they will be better wrestlers in singles competition, and I have every faith in Antony that he did succeed in doing that. But like I also said, as a Stable. The Misfits are here to make a statement, make an impact, cause chaos, and to make our opponents sit up and take notice. Going forwards we will be doing just that."

STEVE: "May I ask Mr Antony The Jerk, a few questions."

Mastermind looked across to Antony.

MASTERMIND: "You may."

Steve got up and sat down opposite Antony.

STEVE: "Antony. may I call you Antony. Mr The Jerk just sounds so wrong,"

Antony looks over at Mastermind.

ANTONY: "Look who is getting brave!"

Mastermind smirks.

ANTONY: "Yes Steve you may,"

STEVE: "Obviously you interacted with Mastermind a lot of times before he brought himself aboard the Misfits officially. What is your role now that Mastermind is now a member."

ANTONY: "My role is still the same Steve, I am still the official Manager of the Misfits,"

STEVE: "Is this true Mastermind?"

MASTERMIND: "Yes it is Steve, we work well together, and he is proven capable of doing his job."

STEVE: "So here is a question for the both of you then. So if Antony as you say is still the Manager of the Misfits, and he speaks for everyone in the Misfits, does that include you Mastermind, because we all know you don't really let anyone speak on your behalf, except for a certain time when your wife spoke for you when you were competing against females."

Mastermind and Antony look at one another. It was a real good question. But they had obviously talked about it before the interview because Mastermind smirked, and Antony smiled.

ANTONY: "May I take this one?"

MASTERMIND: "Go right ahead."

Antony sat forward looking at Steve.

ANTONY: "Sit forward Mr Sayors, and I'll let you in on something."

Steve didn't see it coming. He thought he had pitted both Anthony and Mastermind against one another with a very good question. He sat forward. Antony suddenly grabs him by the collar and pulls him closer into him.

ANTONY: "Now listen up Sayors. If you think you can fool us with a question like that, then you have another thing coming you hear that? DO YOU HEAR THAT?""

Steve quickly nodded. Mastermind cleared his throat, and Antony looked back across at him, and then let Steve go. Steve quickly sat back, and tried to compose himself. Both Melanie and Kris started laughing.

ANTONY: "Now, Mr Sayors, are you ready for a real answer?"

Steve quickly nodded.

ANTONY: "Whilst it is true, that I am the official spokes person for the whole Misfits stable, Mastermind is the owner, he was the silent backer, but now he is the official owner and a member of the Misfits. He can talk for himself clearly. So can Kris and Melanie, and do that quite well. But I don't mind adding my piece from time to time. But as Manager I still do my job. Got that?"

Steve quickly nods again.

MASTERMIND: "I'll just add something in here. If Antony feels like he can add something to my promos then he has my 100 percent guarantee that he can. And I'll let him. But even though I am considered to be a loner, that was the old me. The one who took everything and conceded it was what it was. But now the new me, is a team player, and very much of the Misfits set up. The new me wants to cause chaos, wants to cause damage, wants to cause what ever he can cause with the help of certain people. People can try to stop us. But they won't. I 100 percent guarantee that."

Steve sat there listening intently. He still looked scared stiff of what Antony did to him.

ANTONY: "Mr Sayors ddo you need a moment to get over yourself?"

Once again Steve nodded quickly. Antony looked over at Mastermind.

MASTERMIND: "Let's have a short break Mr Sayors, and do part 3 when you are ready."

Steve looked over at Mastermind, nodded, and looked at the camera, and gave a quick cut the recording motion with his hand.

T.B.C

TEAR DROP MEMORIAL
BAYONNE, NEW JERSEY
UNITED STATES

FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2020

Mastermind was standing looking at the Tear Drop Memorial.

[Image: AF1QipOIr4UcY0XdOJjtTCx6UXpHkGhLAAqqTpDP...303-n-k-no]

This was an official gift given to the United States by the Russian Government on 16th September 2005. Its a memorial to the Russians victims that died in the 11th September 2001 terrorist attacks in New York. 26 Russians died on September 11, and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. It was attended by Russian President Vladmir Putin.

"Shredding of a tear. That is what this beautiful sculpture is about. The shredding of tears for the Russian people who died in 1993, and 2001. But this also signifies that's what Kieran Overton is going to be doing after our 1st Round King of the Ring knockout tomorrow night. Shredding a tear, because he won't be taking any more part in the King of the Ring tournament, because it will be moving on to the 2nd round, and he won't be."

Mastermind continues to look up at the 10 story sculpture.

"I can say that because after what you said in your promo Kieran, I'll say this to you. Shred a tear you fuck wit, shred a tear. I'm no whiny bitch, in fact after tomorrow I'll make you my bitch and you can shred all the fucking tears you want. You got that? Call me a whiny bitch and see where that comments ends up."

Mastermind sighs calming himself down.

"This is not the place for these sorts of comments, so excuse me."

Mastermind clicks his fingers and the camera fades out.

When the clicking of fingers is heard again, the camera fades in to the hotel room of Mastermind, and it shows him sitting in front of the camera. He starts clapping.

"Well done Kieran. Very well done. You have the balls to come out and try and take me down, after Michael Archer Junior and Red-X clearly had none, and I took them apart well and truly systematically. Now Finn Kuhn seems to have no balls, and after seeing you have the balls to come at me and face me, it's a fucking major let down about Finn. So fuck him.....

"It's all about you Kieran. You say you gave me a compliment about me being on par with you who's built for this business, like you, who's got the shared power like you, and who's got the shared strength like you? Come on now Kieran. You are no where in my fucking league. I'm way stronger than you, and I'm way more powerful than you, and I have proved it over and over again. I win. I lose. I win. I lose. I compete. I lose a bunch of matches, and then I win some. I just do the work and get taken for granted.

"You Kieran, when have you done a lot of work lately? You are a snively bitch. You don't even know what hard work is. You put your name down for a match here and there, and then maybe for a PPV, and you do what you have to. I put my name down for every Warfare, and when I have to some Savage shows, and mostly PPV's.

"I may be not a name on the roster that screams fear, but at least I can give 100 percent. Unlike some. If people like Michael Archer Junior, Red-X and Finn Kuhn did their jobs, then I would be telling you I am looking forward to competing against you, I would be feeling great that I'm finally facing someone worth while, and that I have been noticing you do your thing, but because they didn't do their jobs, I'm not even going to comment about you, because Kieran, I don't give a flying fuck about you.

"I know I'll turn up. I know you'll turn up. I know it will be a massive match. And then I know I am going to walk away as the winner, because I just don't care what you think you can do. You weren't on my level to begin with. You are a step down. You're several rungs down to be exact.

"I'm no whiny cunt. I talk what I want. I take what I want. And I say the 100 percent truth. Michael Archer Junior, Red-X and Finn Kuhn shouldn't even be here. We haven't seen Michael Archer Junior at all. He's gone bye bye. So too has Red-X and he's in the first round King of the Ring Tournament. And then there's Finn Kuhn. He's a nobody. I'm a some body.

"Granted you are a somebody too, Kieran. I'll say that. You are going to turn up on Saturday, and give me a great fight. A great match. But at the end of it. I will be walking away the victor.

"You say I whine on like a baby about my opponents not doing promos and then me winning my matches. It matters Kieran it really matters. It's about respect. You don't see it, because all you do is sit on your ass and think about your damn self all of the fucking time. That's well and good Kieran but it's a pretty lonely existance sitting on your ass, and being by yourself. Take it from me. I've been there done that. Too fucking lonely. Until you decide that enough is enough, then more fool you. You won't get very far.

"Respect is an earned thing Kieran. Do I respect you? In my good old days I would say I respected you. But I fucking don't. I know it, my so called fans know it, and my Stable mates the Misfits know it. I am the best out of me and you, and I am going to be heading to Round 2 of the King of the Ring Tournament. You can call me a whiney cunt, or bastard or a crybaby or whatever but at the end of the day, my knowledge is greater than your strength.

"And who the fuck cares if you are also in another company. Who the fuck cares about Carnage Wrestling. You disrespected the XWF when you named your co-employers you son of a bitch. I don't fucking want to know what the fuck Carnage Wrestling is. Their name doesn't belong in the XWF. No other company does. Kieran you are an imbocile. You are lucky you were never hit with a censorship slap by Management. That goes to show they may not have been watching your promo. That goes to to show, you are a nobody. That goes to show that you are not on my level, not the level below or three levels below me. And that goes to show I am coming to Savage this Saturday, beating your ass to a pulp, knowing that I have Mastered you already and walking away with a single regret.

"And who the fuck is Samuel? Who is he when he is at home? I've beaten him so many times, that's just to show how weak he is like you. You snivelling snot shit. I don't want to go back and look at my stats for a Samuel, because hey as you said, I've beaten him so many times. When is he coming back Kieran? Name a time and a place, and I won't be there, because I don't give a shit. Not about someone, a crybaby, called Samuel, who is crying to you that I beat his ass.

"It just goes to show how different the XWF is right now. A bunch of nobodies trying to be somebodies, and when it comes to it, they don't have any balls to try and compete with the big names like myself.

"I've had enough. See you Saturday Night Kieran. Start ready to drop a tear. Because I am going to beat you to kingdom come and back. Mark my words. I appreciate what you have done. Met me with a challenge. But your challenge is so weak that I see right through it. So are we going to see you again after Saturday, or are you going to take your tail and put it between your legs, and run right back to the fuck tards that are Carnage Wrestling? Only time will tell, but I know your types Kieran. Big balls players, but when they lose, they drop their balls and head back to where they know they are good at.

"Nah, nah, nah, nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey, good bye."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-28-2020), Theo Pryce (02-29-2020)