Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Time to shut a whiny bitch up once and for all.
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

02-21-2020, 10:58 PM

Sons and father time at a hard rock cafe restaurant. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 29th January. (Off Camera)

As they got in the car to drive to the Hard Rock Cafe, Kieran didn't say a single word to Chase, who was the opposite. He wanted to talk to Kieran, and each time he does, Chase gets no response to Kieran who's avoiding any conversation with Chase. Kieran's and Chase's dad, on the other hand, wasn't happy with Kieran, ignoring his new brother. Chase kept looking at Kieran, while Kieran looks out the window with Overton's dad shaking his head, especially at Kieran and he says this.

Overton's dad: "Speak to Chase, please Kieran. We haven't got time to waste."

Kieran Overton: "I don't want to."

Overton's dad: "Well, you should talk. We aren't going to have silence like this at the restaurant, are we?"

Kieran Overton: "What the fuck do you want me to say? I still don't feel comfortable with this. I wanted to be the only child of the family, not have a fucking brother to protect and put first before myself."

Overton's dad: "Chase is your brother for the rest of your life, get used to it. Get used to the fact you will protect your brother if he's in danger. Stop being a selfish pig and care more for other people, including me and your mum."

Chase Overton: "I still don't know anything about you. All mum and dad said is that that you're my brother at twenty-four years old. They've not told me what you do, they've not told me your hobbies or your other friends. They wanted you to tell me about that."

Overton's dad: "He's not wrong; I did tell Chase to let you tell him what you do and things."

All Kieran could do was listen to his dad mostly, not paying attention to Chase who still demanded Kieran to look at him. Kieran doesn't because he's afraid of new situations like being an elder brother to Chase. Kieran wanted to be the youngest and wanted to be an only child. Now Kieran's struggling in life to be a responsible brother, he didn't want or ask for at all. As their dad parked the car, Kieran and Chase got out of the car and walked to the restaurant.

The dad of the Overton brothers goes to reception and asks for a table of four, even though it's three people. The name of the dad is unveiled as Nick he likes to call himself after asking what his reservation name was. After he said his name and it was found on paper, he brought his sons to a table and sat them down. Nick made sure Kieran was sitting in the middle so Nick could tap Kieran whenever he doesn't respond. Right now, as Kieran hadn't attempted to talk in the car, he whispers in Kieran's ear to speak as Kieran sighs and says this.

Kieran Overton: "I'm a professional wrestler in Carnage Wrestling for The Monstimals which have me, Lord Raab, Samuel McPherson and when we need him, Crusher. Crusher hasn't debuted anywhere yet, but he knows when he is needed, he'll be by our side, always and X-treme Wrestling Federation as a solo's wrestler, but sooner than later, Samuel's going to come back and dominate with me as a team."

Chase Overton: "Wow, that must be a cool job. I've not really thought about what I wanted to do yet. Wrestling isn't my cup of tea, but I will take up kickboxing so I can defend myself and not rely on you to defend for me."

Kieran Overton: "I like horror movies, especially ones like Freddy vs Jason, Scream, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Godzilla, King Kong. I also like The Walking Dead TV series as well. Yeah, I suggest you go and do some sort of martial art here. Kickboxing will be a good option to start with, but you also need to do some wrestling too."

Chase Overton: "I don't want to become a professional wrestler like yourself. I want to capture my own goals and dreams of what I want to do, I've not decided yet."

Kieran understands, there was a whole world of options Chase could do without ever getting involved in the wrestling business which clearly, Chase doesn't want to do. Thankfully it was a relief for Kieran as he didn't have to protect his brother there. Nick speaks to Chase and Kieran together.

Nick Overton (Kieran's and Chase's dad): "We do need to think of something for you to do. Maybe you want to do Skateboarding as a guy who's average at his size and height. We can make you a star."

Chase Overton: "You know what? That's a great idea. I want to be different to Kieran where I can do stunts, it is something I've taken an interest in as of late. I also like The Walking Dead series. I like action movies as well, especially movies from Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Liam and Chris Hemsworth."

Kieran Overton: "So, I'll have a brother that will also be doing stunts? That's cool, but I don't do the flip flop shit. Not like some of the other wrestlers out there, nor do Samuel and Lord Raab or Markus his real name is. We are brutal, hardcore, heavy hitters. We love to throw people around and treat them as a bunch of ragdolls. It's so much fun than doing flips on the top rope. So unoriginal in this day and age."

Chase Overton: "But Skateboarding doesn't just do stunts, you can do grinds and kiss the wall too. It's amazing how many tricks can be invented on a board."

Kieran Overton: "Dumbass, I'm not talking about skateboarding, I'm talking about wrestling."

Nick Overton: "There's no need for that kind of language, Kieran. Don't call your brother a dumbass."

Kieran nodded, although he thought Chase was dumb with his thoughts as they ordered both drinks and food for themselves while reading the menu. It's relatively quiet in Hard Rock Cafe today with barely anyone here, but most will come later when it is packed. It was nice for everyone to talk about their interests or in the case of Chase, talk about a future goal to target.

Chase Overton: "At least it'll keep me away from doing drugs, never want to do that ever again."

Nick Overton: "Certainly not, which is why Skateboarding will be good for you, especially you watched and got a lot of skateboarding magazines. I know you like that Hawk guy."

Chase Overton: "Tony Hawk, you mean? Yeah, he's fantastic, not forgetting Bam Margera too from Jackass. I want to be just like them, but I want to be a street and a vert skater and become the best skateboarder in the world."

Kieran Overton: "That's good for you to do flip flop tricks on a board. I, on the other hand, toss thin pieces of shit people across the ring and being violent for fun. I love wrestling and I love shitting on every wrestler around me because everyone is a piece of shit, even in Carnage and X-treme Wrestling Federation. Nobody is innocent. I don't try to be cos I know I'm not. I'm a shitty excuse for a human being."

Nick Overton: "I'm not trying to change that, Kieran in the ring. You can be an asshole to whoever you want in the ring, I was mainly talking about outside of it. You will come to your brother's skating competitions and tournaments if you can without wrestling getting in the way. You will learn to defend your brother and protect him because that's what brothers do."

It was that whole idea that did make Kieran quiver in fear, almost like he wants to run away, but before he does, Nick pulls Kieran and forces him to stay because he was afraid of getting involved other people's problems. He didn't want to know Raab's or Samuel's kids, he's never met them because Markus protects his kids well away from Kieran. Kieran says this.

Kieran Overton: "I don't know if I can do it, dad. It's changes I dislike a lot. I don't feel I can be responsible. I'm an asshole and I always wanted to be that way, but you're trying to make me soft and being soft is not one of those options for a wrestler who has a bad reputation. I don't want people to think I'm fucking soft."

Nick Overton: "Who's going to know outside of the ring? Tell me, Markus and Samuel I know won't, nor will your buddies. It's to make you more of a man."

Chase Overton: "I know your scared Kieran, but try to work with your parents and me on this. I know you want to be a bad guy, but there are things you have to change and your behaviour out of the ring is one of those."

Nick Overton: "We know you've never taken responsibility with anything, which is why you should be thankful we've not brought you a boy or girlfriend in your life and got you a brother instead. He needs you as much as you need him. This is the beginning of a new chapter in your life, and it's time you change or at least try to."

All Kieran can do even if it was a massive force on him, was nod yes to Nick and Chase. Kieran still not liking the situation he's faced with taking an enormous responsibility to make sure Chase doesn't do drugs most importantly and get hurt by former drug dealers which could happen if Chase wasn't careful.

Nick Overton: "Good, glad you agree. Now let's eat dinner as it just arrives and enjoy the night together as a new family we are."

As they received their plate full of food, they pick up their knives and forks to eat chicken with roast potatoes and vegetables. Kieran and Nick had a pint of beer, while Chase had coke as he was too young to drink alcohol at the moment. They enjoyed their meal with Chase and Kieran finally talking due to Nick's force of getting them to. As they finished their dinner, Nick pays for the meal before they get in the car to drive back home to be a family they were in Kieran's new life of being Chase's brother and protecting him at all costs, even if it kills him to do so.

------------------------------------------------------------

Facing a whining little bitch twitch.com shoot. (On Camera)

"I mean seriously; I never thought Mastermind, the guy who defeated my teammate a while ago would turn from a dominating, destroying monster to a whiny little bitch because people don't do videos about him. Fuck sake, grow the fuck up you fucking bitch. Here's me going to say that finally, I see myself facing against a real wrestler, a guy who's built for this business and has the share power and strength. I don't make compliments like that often, but it's the truth.

I mean is it that fucking bad people don't talk about you? Wouldn't it be a good thing on the thought of them being afraid and intimated by you? I know I'd take that for fucking granted, but you somehow don't. Of course, you should be fucking happy winning matches, but if you want real competition you say you're lacking right now? You fucking got one right here, a guy who's not afraid of talking smack, especially to a whiny cunt like yourself.

I would never whine if people don't talk shit about me cos I don't give a fuck they do or not. If they can't handle it, they shouldn't be in the ring with a Destructive Beast, like myself. You are in a whole world of trouble, especially when you say you've mastered someone's mind, how the fuck does that make any sense? You won't be able to handle me, well more your focus isn't there right now, mainly because you're more concerned on if your opponents do videos on you than focusing on actually getting a win.

I will beat the living shit out of anyone, doing videos or not, I would be proud to win all of my matches. Like you know that I'm not afraid of showing you I'm a threat in this whole tournament, especially I want to win this shebang more than you ever fucking do. You come from Warfare to do this tournament. Another thing you said is you think you work hard? When it comes to me, unlike you, I work even harder because I work not just in XWF, but in another company called Carnage Wrestling, taking care of tag team duties with my Monstimals team.

I have no problems giving you payback for everything you've ever done to Samuel in your matches over on Warfare and beat the shit out of you. Sooner than later, he's going to come back to team with me and hit you. That's for later on, but for now, I will shut your whining ass up by speaking for the world on what a complete utter joke you've become. Shut your mouth of people not taking you as a threat and focus on trying to beat me in the ring. Still, you won't because this Destructive Beast will hurt you in many ways possible, wishing you never wanted real competition in the ring, especially against me.

You'll know that even if I'm a fucking asshole and a cunt to you because you're acting like a little bitch and crying to the world. Cry me a fucking river Mastermind because once you lose to me, maybe you'll be complaining about the loss against me next week. Go and buy yourself a pack of tissues because you will need plenty of them when I'll cause a massive upset and take you the fuck out of this tournament. For now, I'll leave things there and get your girly ass to talk about me."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
Theo Pryce (02-29-2020)