Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Main fails to recognize the largest threat in the industry
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-21-2020, 02:25 AM

Robert Main Said:Noah is going to steamroll Peter in another unproblematic match. Hey Noah, why not come out from underneath daddies skirt and have a real match? You know one with real threats in the ring

Shane's jaw drops to the center of the Earth.

"Holy................................ shitballs."

"No he did not just say that. Oh no he didn't,"
and the panic in Shane's voice was super evident. Shane rings Peter on his ESCOBAR, INC - FOLD 2, which is definitely a better piece of technology and far more durable than whatever piece of shit smart phone you're using to watch this... bottom line. If your phone folds and it's NOT an Escobar product... HAHAHA YOU GOT FUCKED!

[Image: 4iUH2wJ.jpg]

Peter doesn't answer so Shane sends a text instead, hoping to get Gilly's attention on this matter...

"Ahoy there, @Peter Fn Gilmour I just saw that coat tail rider @Robert "The Omega" Main try to suggest you're not a THREAT! Get in there and tell him what the hell you're going to do to him!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Corey Smith (02-21-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-22-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (02-21-2020), Theo Pryce (02-21-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-21-2020, 01:04 PM

Give him what for for me too Pete, we all know there is only ONE MAN qualified to give break downs of wrestling cards!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-22-2020, 12:03 AM

Robert Main can SUCK MY DICK!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post