Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'll be missing you
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2020, 10:11 PM

The scene opens with a shot of Thunder Knuckles… A picture of Thunder Knuckles anyway. The camera zooms out to Jimmy holding the missing poster with a look as sad as Centurion’s easy mode comeback.

Jimmy looks like he's about to cry because he hasn't seen his friend Thunder Knuckles since Vinnie Lane stole all of Thunder Knuckles's xbux. Jimmy is starting to assume the worst. Thunder Knuckles could be dead. Jimmy wipes his eyes and shakes his head no to the thought of Thunder Knuckles being dead. However, Jimmy can feel it in his bones that Thunder Knuckles still has time left on the clock, unlike Kobe Bryant.

Jimmy thinks of how Alex Paen and the show “Missing” helped get a tip. That’s when the phone rings. Jimmy rushes to the phone but doesn’t make it in time and the answering machine kicks in.

“I found him. He’s at your mom’s house.”

The anonymous voice said. Jimmy quickly grabs his keys and heads to his mother's house but it was to no avail. Once Jimmy arrived and didn’t see Thunder Knuckles. Jimmy even asked his mother if she had seen Thunder Knuckles but she said she hadn’t.

Should have figured that anyone not willing to give their name was useless. Thunder Knuckles would have told me that from the beginning. Goddamn that Vinnie Lane. If Vinnie wouldn’t have stolen all Thunder Knuckles xbux, he’d still be here today.

Robbie Bourbon was the most credible tip called in. When Alex Paen and myself arrived it turned out to be truly just a bag of pretzels. Seems like the XWF is cashing in big time on Thunder Knuckles. I mean, who’d buy a bag of pretzels in the shape of Thunder Knuckles, anyway? Whoever from marketing, that thought that one up, needs to be fired. The action figure without Thunder Knuckles in the package while selling people nothing but his likeness on the box.

Jimmy shrugs his shoulders a little annoyed.

Well if Thunder Knuckles was here he’d say something like “Yeah, like when XWF sells any show without ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles on it.”

Jimmy's expression changes to something even sadder.

The most disappointing thing is Thunder Knuckles has a match on Savage against The Calvary. I’m not even sure he knows it.

Jimmy gets into his car and drives away from his mother's house and continues his search for his best pal, Thunder Knuckles. As day turns to night. Jimmy is now in a very rough part of town knowing Thunder Knuckles likes to hang out around these parts of town this late.

Thunder Knuckles always said you can make more money at night in places like this than you can on Wall Street.

Jimmy gets out of his car and starts walking. He notices a group of homeless people hanging around a trash can fire. Jimmy awkwardly walks up to the group as the smell of them grows stronger so does Jimmy’s confidence.

Hi, guys!

The group of homeless people looks at Jimmy when one cries out.

You got any money, pal?

Maybe… Have you seen this man?

Jimmy pulls out the missing person's paper.

It depends on how much money you got.

Jimmy smiles because it reminds him of dealing with Thunder Knuckles.

Well if you have any information I'm willing to pay for it.

The homeless man who spoke took the paper and handed it around the group when suddenly one of the homeless people said…

I’ve seen him.

Jimmy’s whole presence perks up.

Great! Where?

He was a wrestler for XWF!

JImmy slumps back down.

Oh…

The homeless person while continuing to smile.

Now he’s just like all of us. Homeless, broke, and down on his luck!

Jimmy was shocked by this news and bellows out.

What!?

Yeah, he’s been hanging out under the bridge. If you’d like I can take you there.

YES! Please take me to him! What is your name sir?

Joe.

Okay, Joe, let's go!

Jimmy hands out four hundred dollars split between the group and Joe, who had the lead. Both Jimmy and Joe get into Jimmy's car and drive off to the bridge that Joe had seen Thunder Knuckles.

When we get there I should walk up first. He only lets a few people close to him and I’m one of them.

Jimmy reluctantly agrees. Knowing that he has to let Thunder Knuckles know about his match.

Sure.

They arrive at the bridge Thunder Knuckles has been living under. Joe gets out of the car and saunters off into the distance for a long while. So long in fact that Jimmy almost left because he started to think he was getting played. However, Joe does return to the car to give Jimmy a message.

He said, Fuck off.

Goddamn it! Where is he?

Well, he told me to wait a while before coming back to the car and to tell you that. I think he left.

No shit!

Jimmy said sarcastically. Jimmy starts to drive away when a thought crosses his mind. The thought hit Jimmy like a Mac truck. Jimmy gets out of the car and heads into the direction Joe had walked towards. Jimmy cuts behind a couple of pillars when suddenly he sees Thunder Knuckles, who is very dirty and smelling far worse than he looks.

There you are.

Fuck off, Jimmy.

No, I can't just fuck off, Thunder Knuckles, you have a match!

What's the point, Jimmy? Vinnie Lane stole all my xbux. A man who steals and doesn't pay his talent. Isn't the type of man who is going to give it back, let alone start all the sudden paying his talent.

Plus, I refuse to do any work for Smoking Bob Williams. He still owes me for winning two of three of his highland games events I was in. TWO THOUSAND xbux.

The match isn’t on Warfare, it's on Savage.

Atticus Black that crazy old badger! He’s smart as fuck! I know he’d payout for his talent!

About that…

What?

Well, since you’ve been gone Atticus was replaced.

Thunder Knuckles looks unamused.

So, you're telling me that the one member of management that I’ve seen who actually pays talent… Was canned.

Thunder Knuckles pauses and thinks of who could replace Atticus Black then rolls his eyes in discontent.

Let me guess, Theo Pryce’s, hypocrite ass is running Savage?

No.

Then who?

Atticus White.

Has he paid any of his talents yet?

I’m not sure about that Thunder Knuckles.

Thunder Knuckles shrugs.

It doesn’t matter anyway Jimmy. I failed.

Alright, I hoped I didn't have to do this but it seems like it’s the only way I'm going to talk you into your match with The Calvary.

Thunder Knuckles scuffs.

The Calvary…

Thunder Knuckles makes air quotes.

“Superman”

This mother fucker couldn’t toss a caber better than me at a twelve o’clock position, let alone throw a stone farther than me, but wants people to buy in that he has superpowers….get the fuck outta here.

That’s the spirit!

No! I'm not doing it.

Jimmy looks perturbed.

As I was saying I was hoping I didn’t have to do this!

Thunder Knuckles lets Jimmy speak and oh boy does Jimmy give a speech.

Sometimes the greatest moments in your life happen, after pain, after hurt, after failures. You can be at the worst point in your life, and you think you've done everything wrong, but it's all part of the plan Thunder Knuckles don't you see! You made xbux important when everyone said they weren't!

Yeah, you messed up! Thinking that Vinnie Lane wouldn't steal all your xbux Yeah, you may have put yourself in a bad predicament when you made Madison Dyson cry to management. Which I'm sure prompted all of this. I heard her in the back, it was priceless, by the way.

So what are you waiting for? This might be the push you need to get to the first step toward your greatness, to going forward toward YOUR purpose!

The light behind Thunder Knuckles’s eyes raises from dim to fully ignited.

XBUX!

EXACTLY! Now is the moment! Now is the time! Stop looking back talking about what you can't do, how you failed, how you are not qualified to be in XWF, how they are smarter than you, how they are stronger than you, how they have superpowers. I don’t want to hear any of that! Take this next moment and think about what YOU want to do, and DO IT!

There's a greater you inside of you. You may be hurt right now, but I'm telling you that's just part of your makeup. So once you reach your greatness. You can tell people that's what they have to go through in order to get to your greatness. You have to go through it, you have to fall down, you gotta get back up, and you have to go at it again, and again, and again! It’s not an easy road to being great!

Trust me, I know Jimmy. I had to pay off Shane ! ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND xbux from nothing! Keep in mind I wasn't obligated to because he said it best himself.

(01-28-2020, 03:47 PM)SUPER/Øshame/ShaneCarver.7z Said: Because for every dollar anybody GIFTS me on behalf of TK's debt - doesn't even matter who - that's going to be an additional dollar TK must pay to me.

We all know xbux isn't dollars… but I liked the hustle so I paid in xbux anyway.

How did you do that?

Let’s just say I dug up some old talent and have to do some things.

It’s usually best if I don't ask.

So where’s the cameraman you have hiding around here cause I know you we shooting a promo you wouldn't have gone on a speech like that if a camera wasn’t rolling.

Jimmy bashfully points to the cameraman. The cameraman walks out to be seen. Thunder Knuckles faces the camera and says…

Calvary, instead of going backward, instead of decaying, I'm going to get stronger, get better, grow, learn, develop, and live. Live in defiance of the weakness, the weakness that was Vinnie Lane's attempt to stall my rise as the highest-paid athlete in XWF history, and in rebellion against the decay, the decay of my wallet. I'm going to fight management and anyone who stands in my way to get every single goddamn xbux back. I will not surrender any ground EVER. I will hold this line and keep pushing forward! I’ll keep fucking attacking! Adapt to every bullshit rule change to prevent me from getting what I want, what I deserve! I’m going to grow from it. MOTHER FUCKING TRANSCEND IT! I will use the weight of this challenge to crush your fucking head! Because to me, you represent management and because you're in my fucking way.

Thunder Knuckles smirks knowing that what he says next is pure self-promotion.

I'm just wondering if someone has sponsored the bottom of The Calvary's boots? Because there's going to be a lot of people around the world going to be seeing the bottom of The Calvary's boots when I get the pin on February 29th, 2020. I'm only asking because I’d like to put my twitter account on the bottom of them. So I can get some fans on Twitter and because I was wondering how much it would cost me to have it sponsored on the bottom of his boots.

There's not a man born from his mother that’s going to stop me from getting what's mine, yeah. I don't care if they're ten feet tall or three-foot tall. Calvary you're in fucking trouble. On February 29th, 2020 your getting knocked the fuck out by the THUNDER STRIKE. Guaranteed. ONE HUNDRED percent. I hope you and your trainers really believe in that superpower bullshit because you're going to need all your fucking powers to beat Ol Thunder Knuckles. Calvary and his whole shit box planet and everyone on it can’t beat me when I'm seeking what’s mine! Nevermind Calvary on his own. You hear me Calvary! There’s no one on this fucking planet who can beat me when I'm owed this many xbux, nevermind you! I’m not coming to Savage to play games with you. I'm going there to fight and I hope you are here to fight too.

Thunder Knuckles begins a mocking tone, acting like The Calvary.

I'm from some bullshit planet, I'm a fucking tough guy rassler.

Thunder Knuckles breaks from his obvious mocking tone.

Let’s have it real. Your a shit house rassler who’s got a worse gimmick than me! You, sir, are in trouble. I mean fucking business and I'm going to hurt you seriously. I hope you understand that, dick head. I hope your trainer understands that. I hope Vinnie Lane’s bitch ass understands that. Hell, I hope your fucking wife at home with your useless offspring understands that. I'm not coming to Savage to play around and do flippity flew rassling moves with shit house rasslers like you. I’m coming to savage to do demolition jobs on mother fuckers management puts in my way for my FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN THOUSAND xbux that were STOLEN from me. Now step aside like a good boy or get your fucking head caved in by the Thunder Strike.

Jimmy is happier than a pig in shit right now because he knows that Vinnie Lane has just made a mistake.

Let’s get you home Thunder Knuckles and clean up.

You’re right Jimmy. I smell worse than Robbie Bourbon getting fucked out of the Hart Championship.

The two men walk to Jimmy's car.

How did you know about that?

What? Do you think homeless people don't know anything Jimmy?

I didn’t say that.

But you implied it, dick head.

Jimmy shrugs off Thunder Knuckles' comments because he’s so happy to see Thunder Knuckles again.

Wasn’t The Calvary on your tug of war team that lost to Robbie Bourbon an-

Yeah, they don't have any rope on that shit planet of who gives a fuck. All those superpowers and not a single highland games victory. What a bullshitter.

Jimmy stops for a moment to address some things that he needs to know.

Are you gonna offer The Calvary the easy way out?

Fuck no. I want XWF fans around the world to know what happens when my xbux are stolen.

How about running an ad for Drezdin/Knuckles 2020?

Not in the mood.

At the very least you should plug Steven P. Coolie.

Good idea, Jimmy. Find some old stock shit we recorded already and have Todd play that shit at the end.

Yes, Sir!

Jimmy smiles at the thought of Thunder Knuckles not giving someone an easy opportunity. Both men get into the car and as they drive away the scene fades to a previously recorded Steven P. Coolie ad starring Thunder Knuckles.

Have you suffered a serious injury at work? Injured workers are entitled to a strong, unyielding representation during the workers' compensation process. When your employer's insurance and maybe even your employers themselves are stacked up against you it is important to have an attorney by your side. Steven P. Coolie can help protect you and your family's future. A serious injury can lead to a lifetime of pain and suffering. Steven P. Coolie can provide legal expertise, dedication, and experience to fight for YOUR rights. Steven P. Coolie will get you the compensation you deserve. There are no legal until Steven P. Coolie wins your case. Steven P. Coolie is highly successful in handling workplace accidents. Steven P. Coolie will fight to hold the negligent parties accountable for your injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured on the job inbox StevenPCoolie to schedule a free confidential consultation. Don't fuck around cause Steven P. Coolie won't because he works for YOU.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-21-2020), Atara Raven (02-20-2020), Atticus Gold (02-22-2020), B.O.B. D (02-22-2020), Olive Pendershore (02-21-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thunder Knuckles™'s post!
(02-21-2020)