Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Dear Ned and Robbie
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-20-2020, 07:00 PM

Lucky ducky me! TWO suitors!

So it seems as though both Robbie Bourbon and Ned Kaye are gunning for a shot at me at March Madness. Neat! Unfortunately, I've already given the shot to Robbie. Now, I don't mean that's unfortunate in the sense that it shuts Ned out, but unfortunate in the sense that Robbie has been filling his race car bed with shit since then.

On the other hand, I just can't see a Ned Kaye versus moi main event either. Correction, I CAN see it. In fact, everyone can see that match result from miles and miles away. Ned, I would eat your lunch and then you would LET me vomit it up back into your mouth baby bird style and say "thank you sir, can I have another" because you are the very essence of CUCK.

So what the fuck do we do here? Huh?

Robbie has already tossed out a challenge to face Ned for the right to that main event slot at March Madness. Small problem. Ned has a briefcase, and if he was a smart man (big, big "if") he would just say that having a 24/7 clause completely overrules anything Robbie has to say about, well....anything.

So, I have a solution. As always.

I'll take both of you on. Triple Threat.

Vinnie? Theo? Are you there...?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(02-21-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-21-2020), Atara Raven (02-20-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-21-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-23-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Corey Smith's post!
B.O.B. D (02-20-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-21-2020, 08:28 AM

"A match everyone will love around the world! Just so long as Big D doesn't get in there. He stinks."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-21-2020, 11:49 AM

(02-21-2020, 08:28 AM)SUPER/Øshame/ShaneCarver.7z Said: "A match everyone will love around the world! Just so long as Big D doesn't get in there. He stinks."

"Big D doesn't WANT in, he plans on earning his shot at March Madness. Just like Ned earned HIS at Leap of Faith, almost a year ago. I, much like the fans and our peers, want to see Ned face the man who claims he doesn't stand a chance against, WITHOUT the third wheel of a masked blob that already blew his opportunity at the last pay-per-view."

"but I can understand why Engineer wouldn't WANT that, after seeing what Ned did to ME."

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-21-2020, 12:41 PM

(02-21-2020, 11:49 AM)BigD Said:
(02-21-2020, 08:28 AM)SUPER/Øshame/ShaneCarver.7z Said: "A match everyone will love around the world! Just so long as Big D doesn't get in there. He stinks."

"Big D doesn't WANT in, he plans on earning his shot at March Madness. Just like Ned earned HIS at Leap of Faith, almost a year ago. I, much like the fans and our peers, want to see Ned face the man who claims he doesn't stand a chance against, WITHOUT the third wheel of a masked blob that already blew his opportunity at the last pay-per-view."

"but I can understand why Engineer wouldn't WANT that, after seeing what Ned did to ME."

Oh yes, you sure were brutalized....to the point that you guys had a make cute at the end. Scurry stuff.

Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-21-2020, 12:44 PM

(02-21-2020, 12:42 PM)ENGINEER.EXE Said:
(02-21-2020, 11:49 AM)BigD Said:

Oh yes, you sure were brutalized....to the point that you guys had a make cute at the end. Scurry stuff.

"Brutal enough for you to need a scape goat for when Ned wins."

1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-21-2020, 12:57 PM

(02-21-2020, 12:44 PM)BigD Said:
(02-21-2020, 12:42 PM)ENGINEER.EXE Said:
(02-21-2020, 11:49 AM)BigD Said: "Big D doesn't WANT in, he plans on earning his shot at March Madness. Just like Ned earned HIS at Leap of Faith, almost a year ago. I, much like the fans and our peers, want to see Ned face the man who claims he doesn't stand a chance against, WITHOUT the third wheel of a masked blob that already blew his opportunity at the last pay-per-view."

What are you even ON about? Why would I need a scape goat for your house husband, D? You mean Robbie? Are you that delusional?

We all know who's eating the pin in that match. Here's a hint, it's the guy who's done fuck all BUT win that briefcase.

Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-21-2020, 01:33 PM

(02-21-2020, 12:57 PM)ENGINEER.EXE Said:
(02-21-2020, 12:44 PM)BigD Said:
(02-21-2020, 12:42 PM)ENGINEER.EXE Said: Oh yes, you sure were brutalized....to the point that you guys had a make cute at the end. Scurry stuff.

What are you even ON about? Why would I need a scape goat for your house husband, D? You mean Robbie? Are you that delusional?

We all know who's eating the pin in that match. Here's a hint, it's the guy who's done fuck all BUT win that briefcase.

"A gay joke from someone who LITERALLY has sex with men? Classic."

"And yes, we DO know who'll eat the pin, hence why you refuse to put Robbie aside and take on a new challenger like a GOOD Champion. All the gay jokes in the world can't hide that."

2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-21-2020, 02:06 PM

You're allowed to make gay jokes if you like dick. It's in the manual. I'm surprised Ned never told you that the last time he spooned you while you cried because your rocket wouldn't lift off.

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-21-2020, 02:09 PM

"Daniel, I appreciate it, but you shouldn't even give them the pleasure. Besides, if you're gonna argue with either of them, argue with Shane. We both know "Engy" is nothing without his daddy. I know that always wanted an Engineer to have complete control over, so it's really not worth talking to the shell instead of the brains."

"By the way, I accept your challenge, kiddo. Your turn, Robbie."

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-21-2020, 04:07 PM

(02-21-2020, 02:09 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: "Daniel, I appreciate it, but you shouldn't even give them the pleasure. Besides, if you're gonna argue with either of them, argue with Shane. We both know "Engy" is nothing without his daddy. I know that always wanted an Engineer to have complete control over, so it's really not worth talking to the shell instead of the brains."

"By the way, I accept your challenge, kiddo. Your turn, Robbie."

Mmmmm....daddy....

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
(02-21-2020)
THE Tristan Slater Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

02-21-2020, 05:23 PM

Just put them all in the mix so we can watch Engineer fuck them up and be done with all this extra bullshit.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
- XWF World Heavyweight Champion x2
- XWF United States Champion x1
- XWF Xtreme Champion x1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes THE Tristan Slater's post:
(02-21-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-21-2020, 06:18 PM

[Image: ci3kD3g.jpg]

"Still always down to ref, fellas. Don't worry, it would be fair and un-biased. I don't give a fuck about any of you enough to screw you over. Honestly, I just wanna see how I look in stripes on national TV! So yea......up to ya'll.......fair and unbiased......C cups..........

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-23-2020, 06:49 PM

(02-21-2020, 06:18 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
[Image: ci3kD3g.jpg]

"Still always down to ref, fellas. Don't worry, it would be fair and un-biased. I don't give a fuck about any of you enough to screw you over. Honestly, I just wanna see how I look in stripes on national TV! So yea......up to ya'll.......fair and unbiased......C cups..........

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6128368]

Sorry, Jenny! Haven't you heard? Everyone in the match is gay! Super gay! So we have no interest in your c cup whatevers....

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-23-2020, 10:38 PM

Well, I'm not gay.

Big D sucks the lowest nut in a packed men's room. Step off my business before you become it. I remember when you and Ned were too chickenshit to face me and Pig a few months ago, and I'm supposed to believe you've grown a backbone since then?

I will humiliate you like your grandfather used to only you won't have to swallow my jizz first.

But hey, Tinkerbell, at least you suck a cock better than your mom according to him.

Ned thinks he needs to set up a match to use that case of his. Not true! Looks like you've been too chickenshit to use it for damn near a year and the only reason you're using it now is because it's about to expire and you're buying into the hype that the Engineer is weak.

Fuck, what a couple of, shit, I can't even come up with a word more fitting, what a couple of dweebs. You're fucking dweebs.

"Hey, Ned, come sniff my ass!"

"Alrighty D, but you gotta sniff mine after!"

"Oh man, I love it!"

"Me too! Our buttholes smell amazing!"

Two grown men who need each other's approval to do anything, taking bromance way too far.

Big D and Ned ARE a gay joke.

At least Jenny finally figured out how to get close to a Universal Title match.
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-23-2020, 11:17 PM

Oh, look, everyone's favorite flat-earther Tristan Slater showed up.

His whole thing is he's an arbitrary douche and his name rhymes with a 90's movie star.

The stars sure are out in force tonight, whoo boy.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-24-2020, 02:58 AM

"Robbie, are you going to accept or just waste all your best material before you even start recording promos?"

XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2020, 05:06 AM

(02-24-2020, 02:58 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: "recording"

"What the hell!?!?"

Head to toe... Shane had smiles and bong water all over himself.

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2020, 05:45 AM

(02-24-2020, 02:58 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: "Robbie, are you going to accept or just waste all your best material before you even start recording promos?"

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the melodic slurping of you tongue punching Big D's chocolate starfish. Not that I'm judging, everybody could use a good salad tossing.

But that sounded like a YES from Robbie. So let's book it, Vincent!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2020, 06:23 AM

Vinnie sucks down the last few ounces of his Blue Razz Slurpee and winces.

Book what, dude? Sorry. Total brainfreeze over here.

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-24-2020, 10:12 AM

(02-24-2020, 02:58 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: "Robbie, are you going to accept or just waste all your best material before you even start recording promos?"

Oh, you were impressed with the way I berated you and your friend?

Cool. I am glad you're entertained by being called a little bitch.

Even if D is the bottom betwixt y'all.

Thing is, I never run out of material.

And the ass whooping I bring is twice as brutal.

As for acceptance, I challenged you dipshit.

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-24-2020, 11:05 AM

"I'm aware, Bourbon, and I'm offering you a chance to actually get into this title match. I'll face you for the Engy match, but I'm not putting my briefcase on the line. If you really want to lose your rematch with Engy, then by all means, I'll accept your Warfare challenge. But if you would genuinely like to wrestle this false Engineer again for the title, then you should just take the triple threat now. I get my match either way, Robbie."

XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder

Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-24-2020, 11:39 AM

(02-24-2020, 11:05 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: "I'm aware, Bourbon, and I'm offering you a chance to actually get into this title match. I'll face you for the Engy match, but I'm not putting my briefcase on the line. If you really want to lose your rematch with Engy, then by all means, I'll accept your Warfare challenge. But if you would genuinely like to wrestle this false Engineer again for the title, then you should just take the triple threat now. I get my match either way, Robbie."

Um, no.

Check the tale of the tape, Engineer already accepted my challenge for March Madness.

You and D jerked each other off thinking there was some gravitas to it but you didn't actually talk to the Engineer, the office, or anybody of note about this whatsoever.

I am giving you an opportunity to face me, one on one, putting my title opportunity on the line, at Savage.

Not even sure why you're bringing up Warfare.

As for your case, I'm going to feed it to you, because no part of it says you're getting booked at March Madness for the championship.

Just be warned, as soon as you set foot in the ring with me you're no longer in your little land of make-believe.

Anybody else want to educate this kid on how the cases work?

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-24-2020, 11:43 AM

Sits silently knowing all of this is for nothing...

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-24-2020, 12:24 PM

"The briefcase entitles me to a title match at a date, place, and time which I choose. If that is at the Main Event of March Madness, then that's when I get my match. I know you are incapable of thinking of using a briefcase in any other way but a surprise cash-in, but announcing a cash-in in advance is fully allowed. How Lane wants to plan around that is his choosing."

"But if you really want to save me the trouble of cashing in, I guess we'll just have to meet at Savage."

XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder

Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post