Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 07-12-2020, 01:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » Savage Boards » Savage Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 02/15
Atticus White Offline
White is the new Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-16-2020 05:50 PM

[Image: LKNS3dh.gif]

LIVE FROM GUTTERSON FIELDHOUSE

BURLINGTON, VERMONT

Red-X
- vs -
Zeebo the Clown
- vs -
Jim Jimson
- vs -
Viper
Fatal Four Way

Nathaniel Idenhaus
- vs -
Kieran Overton
- vs -
Michael Archer Jr.
Triple Threat

Geri Miller & Atara Themis
- vs -
Maverick & Phantom Panzer
Tag Team

Raphael Blackwater
- vs -
The Calvalry
Last 'Hero' Standing
All powers are legal

"Chronic" Chris Page
- vs -
"The" Tristan Slater
Street Fight

Robert Main
- vs -
Chris Chaos
Xtreme Rules

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
Noah Jackson ©
- vs -
Vita Valenteen
Special Guest Referee: A Kangaroo
Aussie Rules
15 Minute Time Limit

As the gospel music which doesn't fit the pyro at all plays, the camera pans around the arena to the confused but otherwise excited crowd.

PC: "Hello everyone and welcome to another action-packed edition of SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE!!!"

HHL: "So AtticusWhite likes Gospel music? Well, it beats the crap Black was playing."

PC: "Agreed. Anyway, let's waste no time and get right into the action, a brutal fatal four-way, to kick us off."

Red-X starts in the ring.

Viper walks down the ramp, focusing solely on the ring.

The lights flash rapidly multicoloured, as Zeebo dances mysteriously out from
The back. As Zeebo reaches the top of the ramp, a confetti cannon shoots. Zebbo walks slowly down to the ring, focusing only ahead. Occasionally spinning around in confusion. As Zeebo enters the ring the flashing lights stop. He walks slowly to the centre of the ring and gets a single spotlight on him as he drops to his knees, and removes his red nose. He crawls over to the corner and places it under the turnbuckles.

Jim's body is on fire as he shakes hand with people in the crowd since he's so lazy he can't be bothered to even try to put out the fires and just decides to shakes some peoples hands instead. Fuck Sco mo, Fuck the Aussie fires.

Red-X
- vs -
Zeebo the Clown
- vs -
Jim Jimson
- vs -
Viper
Fatal Four Way

DING! DING! DING!

The bell sounds and all Hell breaks loose! Viper and Red-X meet up in the center of the ring with shots going back and forth as Zeebo is rammed into the corner by Jim! Jim continues ramming his shoulder into the midsection of The Clown! Jim grabs Zeebo and pulls him out, pulls him between his legs and lifts him up before spiking his head into the mat with a piledriver! Red-X manages to get the upperhand with a kick to the midsection followed by a rolling clothesline taking them both to the mat for the moment. Red-X backs up as he comes back-to-back with Jim.

They both quickly turn around as Jim throws a pinecone to Red-X! Red catches it in his hand before looking up only to catch a boot right to the chin! Superkick connects as Red-X staggers backwards through the ropes and to the floor!

PC: “That’s a long way down!”

HHL: “Jim is going on the offense now!”

Jim grabs Zeebo and lifts him up, but he catches a punch right to the nose followed by Zeebo latching onto his head with his teeth digging in! Jim is flailing in pain, but it’s Viper that rises up beside them that catches their attention!

CLOTHESLINE! The powerful clothesline nails Zeebo in the back of the head sending him forward into Jim as they both slump to the mat. Viper grabs Zeebo and lifts him back up. He wraps his arms around the head of Zeebo and lifts up before slamming back down.

THE VENOM CUTTER!

PC: “It seems like everyone is using this move these days!”

HHL: “It’s fun and it comes out of nowhere!”

Viper covers!

ONE…

TWO…

TH-NO! Red-X breaks it up.

PC: “Oh man! That was so close!”

HHL: “Red-X luckily extended the match there!”

Red-X drives an elbow right into the back of Viper’s head before pulling him up into a reverse DDT, nails the blow, and quickly transitions into a crossface really wrenching back on the hold!

RED DEAD-LOCK!

Viper is reaching towards the ropes, but they’re just outside of his reach! He looks like he’s about to tap out!

JIM BOOT TO THE HEAD!

Red releases the hold as he falls back, but Jim grabs him up and wraps an arm around the back of Red’s head and really wrenches his neck back!

JIMSON CHOKE!

HHL: “Jimson is choking out a bitch!”

PC: “Damnit Heather… let’s remain impartial here.”

Red-X is in a lot of pain and being stretched out here! Zeebo rises up as you can see the eyes of Jim literally looking really done with this clown.

Zeebo doesn’t interrupt the submission, but he grabs Viper and puts his head on the bottom rope before hitting the ropes and smashing down on his head with a Kurb Stomp!

THE RINGMASTER!

Zeebo rushes towards Red-X and Jim and pushes them into the corner where they hit awkwardly and fall in a clump. Zeebo begins to turn around, but Viper hooks his legs and pulls him down into a small package pin!

ONE…

TWO…

THREEE!

WINNER - VIPER

Archer starts in the ring.

Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus, appears at the the entrance to the arena, his icy cold eyes of pure hatred, locked straight in front of him as he raises his arm in a traditional Nazi salute, promptly professing a loud and proud - Sieg Heil! Dropping his arm, a small, sadistic smirk slides onto place upon his face as he begins his decent down the ramp, marching the entire way to the ring. He then climbs the steel stairs, steps over the top rope, takes his place within the ring and awaits his opponent.

Beast by Puppy plays over the sound system as there's massive amount of boos when Kieran Overton walks out as he screams on top of his lungs with his hands in the air on top of the ramp, wearing shorts, shirt, gloves and boots before walking down as he ignores each one of the fans before he goes up the steps and goes over the top rope and places his hand on his left arm, basically not giving a damn about them before he turns to anger, while he goes to sit in the corner, waiting for his opponent to come to the ring.

Nathaniel Idenhaus
- vs -
Kieran Overton
- vs -
Michael Archer Jr.
Triple Threat

[quote='Calvary']
DING! DING! DING!

The bell sounds as Kieran and Nathaniel quickly look at Archer and begin just pummeling him with a barrage of blows and kicks. He falls to the corner of the ring where Archer is just being brutalized. Kieran takes a step back as Nathaniel whips around keeping his eye on his opponent. He rushes towards Kieran with a spear, but Kieran actually leaps over him. Idenhaus hits the ropes and comes back only to get caught by a lifting up powerbomb! Kieran goes for the pin!

PC: “I can’t help but feel like him hitting that move looks familiar.”

HHL: “You just need to get your eyes examined. Overton is about to make short work of Idenhaus here!”

ONE…

TWO…

TH-BROKEN UP! Archer leapt upon the pile to break it up.

Archer grabs Kieran up, but Kieran just nails two quick jabs to the ribs followed by a scooping, rushing powerslam! Overton looks at his two foes before grabbing Nathaniel up and whipping him into the corner. Kieran rushes towards him for a big splash in the corner, but Idenhaus moves between the ropes at the last second to avoid impact. After Kieran collides, he drills him with a big right hand.

Overton staggers back as Idenhaus leaps back into the ring and rushes towards him before hooking his head and connecting with a big time stunner!

BLOOD AND SOIL!

HHL: “STONE COLD! STONE COLD!”

PC: “Nathaniel Idenhaus is looking to get solidify himself with that hellacious stunner! Look at Kieran fly!”

Overton is shot into the air from the impact before slamming to the mat. Nathaniel covers him!

ONE…

TWO…

TH-BROKEN UP BY ARCHER!

PC: “Archer is getting to break up everything it seems!”

HHL: “Yeah but Overton and Idenhaus seem more annoyed than anything by it. They’re glaring at him!”

The former NAZI rises to his feet glaring at him as Kieran slowly rises to his feet. The two look at one another before beginning their assault once more on the poor Michael Archer. After a series of strikes attacking him, Nathaniel wraps a hand around the throat of Archer and lifts him up for a chokeslam as Kieran takes a knee. Archer is slammed down with a chokeslam across the knee!

MASTER RACE BACKBREAKER!

PC: “A little combo action from these two!”

The two stand for a moment before they begin trading blows back and forth in a fury. Nathaniel seems to come out on top as he connects with a big Luftwaffe Lariat! He lifts up Kieran who stomps on his toe and follows it up with a quick brainbuster!

All three men are out.

HHL: “This could be anyone’s match to win!”

Both Kieran and Nathaniel throw an arm across Archer!

ONE…

TWO…

NO! THEY BOTH BROKE IT UP!

HHL: “Oh jesus…”

PC: “They did not want to share the victory here tonight! Look at these two just bickering over the prone body of Archer.”

Both men are now shoving one another as they rise to their feet throwing verbal insults back and forth.

Kieran goes for a huge haymaker, but Nathaniel ducks underneath and hits the ropes. Overton turns around and goes for a big lariat, but Idenhaus ducks that as well! Stunner!

BLOOD AND SOIL!

Nathaniel lifts up Kieran over his head before bringing him down into a gorilla press slam.

THE FINAL SOLUTION!

But Kieran is brought down RIGHT on top of Archer!

Kieran rolls out of the way as Idenhaus pins Archer!

ONE…

TWO…

THREEEEE!

WINNER - NATHANIEL IDENHAUS

Geri Miller and Atara Themis are already in the ring.

Phantom Panzer slowly walks out as the lights dim. Then they light up on the ramp only, and he walks out and as he walks along the lit ramp, blood seemingly follows his every step, coating the ramp. As he reaches the ring, the ring is lit up and before he enters, and as he steps foot inside the squared circle, the effect rushes from all four corners. After a minute, he throws his arms out fast upwards, and the lights brighten as bloodied confetti shoots out and into the crowd.

The opening riff of Warning by Cymbals Eat Guitars beings playing throughout the stadium, as the fans begin to litter the stadium with both cheers and boos. About twenty- five seconds in, Maverick can be seen bursting through the curtains, a cocky smile seen on his face. He stretches his arms out to the side, hands open- palmed, before raising his head to the heavens. All of a sudden, he turns around, leaving his back facing the ring, before slowly walking backwards to the ring.

About halfway down the ramp, Maverick faces back towards the ring, and lets his arms down, locking eyes with everybody inside the ring. Bouncing on his feet before giving off a heavy, deep breath, Maverick saunters towards the ring, bouncing his feet off of the steel steps as he gets there. He slowly steps in between the ropes, and paces back and forth, waiting for the match to begin.

Geri Miller & Atara Themis
- vs -
Maverick & Phantom Panzer
Tag Team

DING!

DING!

DING!

Phantom Panzer and Atara Themis start this match off, and Panzer UNLOADS OUT OF THE CORNER!

PUNCHES GALORE GETS LAID ONTO ATARA! ATARA IS FORCED TO COVER UP AS SHE GETS BACKED INTO THE CORNER! BUT PANZER MOVES HER ARMS AWAY AND GIVES HER A VICIOUS KNEE STRIKE TO THE BELLY! ATARA ABSOLUTELY CRUMBLES AS PANZER AUTOMATICALLY BRINGS HER BACK UP--

GERMAN SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPLEX! BUT HE MAINTAINS WAIST CONTROL! HE BRINGS HIMSELF AND ATARA BACK UP--

ANOTHER GERMAN SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPLEX! HE STILL HAS WAIST CONTROL THOUGH! HE BRINGS THEM UP ONE MORE TIME!

PANZER HUMPS ATARA'S ASS AS THE CROWD GOES CRAZY!

A THIRD GERMAN SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPLEX! ATARA GOES SAILING INTO HER OWN CORNER!

OH!

Geri Miller has tagged herself in!

...Probably for the best considering Atara is literally seeing stars.

Phantom Panzer looks like he's about to lunge for Geri now, but now it's Maverick who's tagged himself in! Panzer and Maverick are now arguing on who's in the right here... leaving Geri to run up to Mav and SMACK HIM IN THE FACE!

SMACK!

Panzer can't keep himself from laughing at the situation as he decides to go on the apron after all. Mav is not moving though, standing stoically as Geri looks confused. She goes for another smack--

CAUGHT!

MAVERICK CAUGHT GERI'S SLAP! AND NOW HE'S CRUSHING HER WRIST! GERI IS HOWLING IN PAIN AS SHE IS BEGGING MAV TO LET HER GO! BUT HE MERELY SHAKES HIS HEAD NO!

HE DRAGS GERI TO THE CENTER OF THE RING!

AGE OF PERFECTION!

BUT HE STILL HAS A HOLD OF HER! ARE WE GOING TO SEE A SECOND AGE OF--

[Image: giphy.gif]

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAS THAT A NEW FINISHER?!

MAV COVERS GERI!

1!

2!

3!

A CONVINCING WIN HERE FROM MAVERICK AND PHANTOM PANZER!

WINNERS - MAVERICK & PHANTOM PANZER

Raphael starts in the ring.

As the music kicks up, The Calvary can be spotted in the corner of the arena with his chest puffed out. He flies down to the ring before slowly descending onto a turnbuckle where he gives out a mighty bellow. He pounds his chest before stepping down into the ring and cracking his knuckles.

Raphael Blackwater
- vs -
The Calvary
Last 'Hero' Standing
All powers are legal

The bell rings as Calvary looks over Raph with a curious expression on his face. Calvary holds up a hand for a test of strength as Raph. Raph grabs his one hand, and then the other. Calvary struggles for a moment from underestimating Raph, but he quickly gets the upper hand.

Calvary lifts Raph high into the air and slams him down with a devastating power slam. Calvary picks up Raph and whips him into the corner and follows quickly with a huge clothesline rocking Raph in the process. Calvary grabs Raph by the back of the head and tosses him to the ground. Calvary climbs to the top rope and waits for Raph to get to his feet.

Raph slowly pulls himself to his feet, when he looks up and sees Calvary ready to attack, when suddenly Calvary leaps, and Raph rolls out of the way. Calvary hits the mat with a resounding thud. Raph runs off of the rope and leaps up just as Calvary stands up.

Raph hits a huge flying forearm smash as Calvary crumbles to the mat. Raph continues the momentum and rebounds off of the ropes again, this time hitting a falling fist drop to the face of Calvary. Raph goes for a quick pin.

1!

Kickout!

PC: "Wait... Pins are legal? I thought this was a last man standing?"

HHL: "Last HERO standing, Pip, these two can do whatever they want!"

Raph is frustratingly slamming his fists on the mat. Raph connects with a vicious elbow to the face of Calvary. Raph hits another one, but Calvary isn’t staggered or budging. Raph runs against ropes, and fakes a clothesline, when Calvary falls for the fake, and is quickly rolled up.

1!

KICKOUT!

Calvary wasn’t about to be stopped by that pathetic attempt. Calvary shoves Raph off of him, and both men get to their feet quickly. Calvary throws a few heavy punches at Raph and connects with all of them, dazing him in the process. Calvary lifts Raph high into the air and executes a perfect gorilla press slam. Picking up Raph quickly and losing no momentum Calvary lands a huge piledriver. Raph looks dazed as Calvary picks him up, and runs against the ropes.

Calvary nails a huge FALL OF MAN!

Calvary hops to his feet quickly, and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Calvary urges Raph to climb to his feet. After a few beats Raph stumbles to his feet. As Calvary leaps from the top rope and seemingly hangs in the air for a moment before landing The Crusade. Calvary quickly follows up with a pin.

1!

2!

3!

WINNER - THE CALVARY

PC: "Dude made it look easy!"

The crowd responds by singing along with Fozzy as the house lights dim leaving white and green alternating strobe lights flickering all over the arena. Thick white smoke rises from under the ramp. The crowd responds with a pop as CHRIS PAGE emerges through the smoke and out to the top of the ramp as he is followed by ADAM BARKER who is dressed in a fine Black Gucci suit as CHRIS is in-ring gear. The two men stop at the top of the ramp listening to the ovation from the crowd before CHRIS raises his index finger which brings an abrupt stop to “Judas” and the house lights come back up.

The crowd completely ERUPTS as ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN emerges out to the top of the ramp taking a place next to CHRIS PAGE as he rests his hands on his hips. ROBERT nods his head before taking the lead as the trio start to walk towards the ring.

” Coming off a very successful outing against Shane Carver and The Tristan Slater these two men have made a lot of noise in a short period of time. Who would have thought we’d be seeing the very two men who had the feud of the year in 2019 as allies here in 2020.”

ROBERT tags a few hands on the wat to the ring which is not the case for PAGE as the duo reach ringside. ROBERT climbs up on the ring apron before stepping through the ropes as CHRIS walks up the steel steps to the apron followed by ADAM BARKER who picks up a microphone on the final stair. CHRIS steps through the ropes and enters the ring followed by ADAM BARKER.

PC "Say what you want with what transpired at Cunt-Fest because these two got lucky against Carver and Slater plain and simple.”

MAIN and PAGE fist bump in the center of the ring as the music fades away leaving a massive ovation from the crowd as ADAM BARKER raises the microphone.

” Ladies and Gentleman, MY name is ADAM BARKER and I am the manager of these two Pitbull’s you see standing before you in this very ring; two men who walk into Cunt-Fest and said they were going to defeat Shane Carver and Turncoat Slater… which is exactly what they did, I present to you my clients “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE and ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN!

The crowd erupts as ADAM hands the microphone over to none other than CHRIS PAGE.

” I don’t want to stand here and say I told you so… but…”

CHRIS moves the microphone over in front of ROBERT’s mouth.

” We told you so.”

The crowd pops huge as CHRIS moves the microphone back over in front of his lips as he looks directly into the camera as he states.

” Carver, I know you’re here and I know you’re listening so pay close attention to the words that are about to come out of my mouth. Lethal Lottery I left you laying, Cunt-Fest we left you laying and after I dispose of Slater later on tonight you are officially dead to me. I’ve spent the last four months establishing beyond any shadow of a doubt that Sci-Fi might pop a rating now and then but just isn’t enough to take you to the promised land when you’re standing on the opposite side of the ring from CHRIS FUCKING PAGE!”

There’s a loud pop from the crowd as CHRIS shifts his attention towards ROBERT.

” I know going into Cunt-Fest you might have been doubting me and my intentions, and while you’re certainly not my most favorite people on the face of the planet I can stand before you and say that you’re not my least favorite person in the world either. I hope what I showed you were that when I tell you I’m going to do something that if ANYTHING I’m a man of my word. You don’t have to like me to team with me but you can’t deny that there wasn’t a little magic there between you and I…”

The crowd starts a “YES! YES! YES!” chant as CHRIS continues.

” And while Father and Son did a SOLID job of avoiding my post Pay-Per-View challenge for a shot at the Tag Titles I don’t think that should stop us from… I dunno… CHALLENGE FOR THE TAG TITLES!”

The “YES!” chant grows louder and louder as CHRIS lowers the microphone letting the crowd express themselves only to pop huge as ROBERT reaches his hand out for the microphone. Robert nods along with the ravenous crowd continues chanting “YES “he grins placing the microphone to his lips.

The Tag Titles huh? I’m not sure that’s what they want Chris.

Robert points to the crowd who continues chanting “YES”

Well if that’s what you guys want.. Then I’m game!

“The Alliance” chant begins echoing throughout the arena.

No.. No… No…. Ladies and gentlemen. “The Alliance” isn’t our name.

Robert looks to Page

What should we call ourselves?

Page places his hand over his mouth whispering into Robert's ear as Robert shakes his head back and forth.

You sure?

Page Nods mouthing “yes”

Alright let’s see what they think.

The crowd roars

You guys ready?

“yes” “yes” “yes” “yes” “yes” “yes” “yes” “yes” Robert walks over to the ropes leaning out towards the crowd.

Next time we make the walk you can cheer “Cataclysm”!

Robert, Page and Barker all grin as “Cataclysm” chants can be heard echoing throughout the arena

Now as you all know through astounding advertisement and promoting by the XWF. Page and I both have matches here tonight. Page gets to pen the final chapter of this whole saga while steamrolling Slater. Then we move on to more pressing issues, like our tag team division here in the XWF. I won't sugar coat this by any means. Our tag team division is on life-support, it needs a breath of fresh air and it got just that when FUZZ and his bastard son won those Tag Team Titles. These two are now both double champions. Robert claps along with the crowd They defend week in and week out. They both define what it means being champion. They warrant everything that they have there’s no question.

Robert pauses for a split second

Now Page or I could go and challenge for the Universal Championship again but why? The Universal Championship scene is boring right now. Our champion is making his matches, thought that was a NO NO! POT MEET KETTLE! Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot. Anyway, we’ve all seen that story, time for something new. I know prevailing over Shane Carver and Slater in that cage match at C*nt Fest doesn’t make us number one contenders by any means. But who else is there? Management could throw two curtain jerkers together for our new Tag Team Champions to feast on. But who wants to see two downtrodden bums get their C*NTS handed to them?

Boos rain down

Exactly! So, at March Madness why not give these fans a match that matters. Everybody already knows, when either Page or I are involved in a match of this caliber, box office records get broken and fans asses are in seats. Line us up against The Sick C*nts for the Tag Team Titles. That right there breaks every single Pay-Per-View buy record on the books. This match has all the makings to be the match of the year. This match is the match everyone wants to see. This match is the damn main event! March Madness we are formally throwing our names in the hat to face our newly crowned champions. You want us to earn it? Boys we’ve got no problem with that. “Cataclysm” - vs - The Sick C*nts.

Robert motions one half of the Tag Team Titles around his waist.

”And while I’m sure yet another excuse shall be made for not accepting this challenge we almost forgot about another piece of this equation. While we are so wrapped up in our victory I forgot to mention that WE swept Carver and company… isn’t that right BIG D!”

"X-Men Theme" by Powerglove hits over the PA system as the arena fills with a chorus of boos. Big D walks out onto the ramp, hands in his pockets, scanning the hostile crowd with a frown. He shakes his head, as the hate for him grows louder, before making his way down the ramp. Fans jeer at him as he walks back, giving him thumbs down and middle fingers, which he does his best to ignore. D makes his way to the ring and walks around to the time keeper where he grabs a mic, before climbing in. Big D takes his place among his allies, despite his mood not matching their high spirits. He holds the microphone up to his mouth, but before he can speak, the fans start a chant.

"BIG D SUCKS!!!! BIG D SUCKS!!!!! BIG D SUCKS!!!!!!!!"

Big D stands there in silence, obviously flustered by the reaction. He looks to Chris Page who motions for him to speak, trying to encourage him. The crowd dies down, finally allowing D to speak.

"Chris, you're right, we DID sweep Shane Carver and company........"

A small handful of fans cheer.

"But it doesn't FEEL like it, at least not to me. We've got the Engineer running his mouth, attacking people from behind like a gay Robbie Bourbon; Madison Dyson spreading her hate like the Corona Virus; and Shane Carver hyping up Gilly as if he DIDN'T get his ass handed to him at Lethal Lottery!........."

Big D pauses for a moment.

"I beat a former Universal Champion and haven't gained an ounce of respect for it! There isn't a single person who views me as Main Event material. Despite being aligned with the likes of Robert Main and Chris Page, NOBODY looks at me and believes I'm on THEIR level! All I am is the guy who's lucky to be tagging along!"

Before Big D can continue, the fans begin another chant in his direction.

"YOU SCREWED NED!!! YOU SCREWED NED!!!!! YOU SCREWED NED!!!!!!"

Big D lowers the mic and looks into the sky, visibly distraught. He listens to their words for a bit, before talking over them.

"I know you all believe that............. but I don't! The match hasn't even HAPPENED yet, and you're all acting like I've already won! I would've THOUGHT you'd have more faith in Ned, especially considering I DO! Do you really think I'm walking into this match with 100% confidence I'm gonna win?! If you are, then you really DON'T believe in Ned at all! I didn't challenge him because I thought of him as an easy target, I did it because I had no other choice. It's not a fool proof plan, and it's a HUGE risk. But in this business, you gotta take chances to get where you wanna be and this was one I HAD to take.............."

Big D stops himself, as he becomes overwhelmed with emotion. He takes a moment to compose himself, before continuing.

"Ned's friendship means alot to me and I would never want to do anything that would jeopardize it.............. but I came out of retirement for this opportunity. I didn't do it to make friends, or entertain the fans, I did it to be among greatness. If I gain a friend or two along the way, great, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm shootin' for the stars!"

"Me asking Ned for a shot at his briefcase is no different than someone challenging a Champion to a match for their Title! Ned and I are aiming for the same goal, our paths have always been bound to cross. They have before, they're going to Wednesday night, and most likely will, again, in the future! I guarantee you that Ned knows that......"

Big D turns towards the entrance ramp.

"Why don't you come down here and show, not just me, but the fans that you understand. Ned, come down here and forgive me............. please. Tell me we'll be friends regardless of who wins, and support the other as they end The Engineer's reign if terror!"

After a moment of waiting, "Burning Bright(Field on Fire) by Nine Inch Nails begins to play as the fans go nuts. Big D and his colleagues look pleased to see Ned willing to come out. However, despite the music playing, Ned Kaye does NOT come down. D looks desperately, hopibg his friend will come out and reassure him, but he doesn't. Big D stands there in shock, not believing what is happening. He brings the mic to his lips and attempts to speak.

"I............ I............."

Big D pulls the mic away and mouths 'God dammit' before slamming the microphone on the mat and heading towards the ropes. Chris Page reaches forward, but D shrugs him off and exits the ring. As he walks up the aisle, a fan in the front row belts him in the face with a cup of soda, splashing everywhere. D doesn't react to it, other than wiping it out of his eyes, before hurrying to the back in shame.

”Well…”

Chris turns his attention towards Robert as he continues.

”Shall the ass kicking commence?”

”The following contest is a STREET FIGHT! Currently in the ring, “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE… and his opponent, about to make his way to the ring…. “THE” TRISTAN SLATER!!

THE TRISTAN SLATER emerges out to the top of the ramp in a full length blue robe with diamond sequences as he has his arms extended out. SLATER locks eyes on PAGE as he lowers his arms and his smirk disappears to a scowl as he starts to make the walk towards the ring followed by “SHAMELESS” SHANE CARVER.

PC: ”Four weeks ago SLATER was revealed as the Hired Gun of SHANE CARVER and now tonight he’s not running he’s walking head on into a battle with the very man he stabbed in the back.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER reaches ringside where he makes his way up the steel steps to the ring apron. SLATER removes his ring robe and drops it on top of a ring attendant as CARVER takes his place in SLATER’s corner while ADAM is in CHRIS’S corner and ROBERT is shown taking a seat at the commentary table.

HHL: ”It looks like we’re being joined by ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN!”

”It’s good to be out here tonight to watch Chris Page go ahead and take out the trash that is Tristan Slater.”

PC: ”We’ve got a lot to talk about with you and your relationship with Chris Page.”

SLATER steps through the ropes and enters the ring as he stares across at Chris Page who runs his left hand through his hair.

"Chronic" Chris Page
- vs -
"The" Tristan Slater
Street Fight

DING… DING… DING…

HHL: ”Here we go with Chris Page versus The Tristan Slater!”

SLATER and PAGE stare across the ring at each other with CHRIS taunting SLATER to “bring it” which garners a pop from the crowd as we see SLATE R charge towards PAGE who side steps TRISTAN before unloading with right hands backing SLATER into a neutral corner! PAGE continues to unload on SLATER before taking TRISTAN and shooting him across the ring. PAGE charges in after SLATE R who lands a reverse elbow staggering PAGE back out towards the center of the ring for SLATER to mow over with a running Spinning Heel Kick garnering boos from the crowd as SHANE cheers SLATER on from ringside.

PC: ”Robert why are you even associated with a man that was hell bent on destroying you nearly a year ago?”

”People can say whatever they want about CHRIS PAGE but he has proven that the issues between he and I are in the past and if you saw how we interacted at Cunt-Fest and the weeks leading up to it you’ll see that he’s a man of his word. Trust is never given, it’s earned and CHRIS PAGE has earned my trust.”

SLATER taunts the fans in attendance drawing loud boos before he turns his attention back towards PAGE and starts laying in several stomps to the midsection and body of PAGE before reaching down picking CHRIS up off the mat. SLATER laces PAGE across the chest with a knife edge chop that echoes throughout the building. SLATER laces PAGE across the chest with a second and stiffer knife edge chop across the chest before he bringing PAGE out towards the ring with a front face lock where he snaps off a suplex which floats over into a cover.

1!!!

2!!!!!

TH…….

PAGE escapes the fall attempt as SLATER locks in a rear chin lock. The referee is in position as he asks PAGE to surrender which he refuses as PAGE starts to work his way back to his feet where he turns into the chin lock looking to deliver a side suplex, SLATER back flips over PAGE landing on his feet, PAGE spins around ducking under a wild right hand where PAGE latches on to a back waist lock where he delivers a release German Suplex! SLATER lands hard on the mat where he rolls out to the floor being joined by SHANE who roots SLATER on to get to his feet and its CHRIS in the ring who measures SLATER as he starts to get to his feet, PAGE bounces off the far side ropes gaining a full head of steam where he baseball slide dropkicks SLATER sending him into CARVER knocking SHANE back against the security barrier!

HHL: ”CARVER just took a tumble!”

”To a nicer guy it couldn’t have happened.”

PAGE slides out to the floor where he picks SLATER up off the floor and takes him towards the steel steps that lead to the ring apron where he introduces SLATER’s face to the top portion of the stairs! PAGE spins SLATER around decking him with a hard right hand knocking SLATER around the steps and towards the time keepers table. PAGE comes from behind taking SLATER and drives SLATER face first off the announcers desk.

”Do it again CHRIS!”

CHRIS drives SLATER face first off the announcers desk a second time before he and ROBERT fist bump before SLATER is taken back around the ring where he’s thrown back into the squared circle under the bottom rope. CHRIS climbs back up on the ring apron and looks to step through the ropes only to have CARVER latch on to PAGE’s right ankle which buys SLATER time to get to his feet where he runs towards the ropes kicking the middle rope up into the groin of PAGE drawing loud boos from the crowd as SLATER snatches a front face lock before spiking PAGE into the mat with a DDT!

PC: ”The CARVER factor in full effect as there’s no rules in this STREET FIGHT.”

”It’s fitting that the only way for SLATER to gain an upper hand is because of CARVER interference.”

SLATER rolls back out to the floor where he tosses the ring apron back and he reaches under the ring pulling out a Barbwire Wrapped Steel Chair.

HHL: "We’ve seen PAGE introduce the Barbwire Wrapped Chair several times over the course of the year! Tonight SLATER is bringing PAGE’s own weapon of choice into the fray!”

SLATER slides back into the ring with the Barbwire Wrapped Chair in hand. He gets back to his feet and as CHRIS reaches a vertical base he’s jabbed in the gut with the front of the chair which doubles over PAGE and allows SLATER to whack PAGE across his bare back with the Barbwire Wrapped Chair which shreds into the back of PAGE while driving him down to all fours in the center of the ring. SLATER hoists the chair high in the air and drives it down across the back a second time further shredding into PAGE’s back while driving CHRIS down into the mat.

”One thing I will say about CHRIS PAGE is that he’s one tough son of a bitch. The dude can take a beating and keep coming at you like a spider monkey.”

CARVER screams out towards SLATER “ONE MORE TIME!” to which SLATER raises the Barbwire wrapped chair in the air and drives it viciously into the spine of PAGE where the shards of Barbwire rip at PAGE’s flesh. The crowd erupts with loud boos as SLATER raises the chair in the air while looking down at the bloody back of CHRIS PAGE.

HHL: ”This has got to be difficult for you to watch considering how close you and Page have gotten over the last several weeks.”

”Regardless of any of that Chris and I have an agreement when it comes to singles matches and that is we’re on our own. Yes I saw Shane get involved earlier and if he chooses to continue I’ll do something about it. We have a code.”

SLATER tosses the Barbwire wrapped chair down to the mat where he then screams out at Page.

”GET UP!”

Adam Barker is shown pounding his hands on the mat which starts to rally the crowd behind PAGE until suddenly TRISTAN shoots his attention down at Barker on the floor. SLATER simply smirks at Barker and starts mocking him in the ring by clapping his hands along with the crowd. He flips Barker off drawing more boos before turning his attention back to PAGE as he reaches down picking him up off the mat where he laces him across the chest with a knife edge chop knocking PAGE back into a neutral corner. SLATER explodes forward charging towards PAGE with a full head of steam only to see PAGE throw a reverse elbow to the jaw of SLATER staggering him backwards several feet. PAGE steps out from the corner as SLATER rushes back towards him only to be caught with a front waist lock and where PAGE delivers an overhead release belly to belly suplex into the turnbuckles!

”They’re ya go brother!”

PC: ”I still can’t believe that after everything Chris Page put you through last year that you legitimately trust him.”

HHL: ”Stop trying to stir the pot.”

CHRIS starts to work his way back to a vertical base as blood flows from several areas across the back as he makes his way towards SLATER picking him up off the mat where he rocks him back into the ropes with a European Uppercut. PAGE charges forward with a clothesline sending SLATER over the top rope and out to the floor!

PC: ”It looks like we’re spilling out to the floor.”

PAGE steps out to the ring apron where he drops down to the floor and makes his way towards the steel steps. CHRIS snatches the top portion of the steps up before turning back towards SLATER who is starting to work his way back to his feet and as he stands PAGE charges forward smashing the steel steps into the face of SLATER to a roar from the crowd sending SLATER crumbling to the floor! PAGE slides the top portion of the steel steps into the ring. CHRIS turns his attention back towards SLATER where he picks him up off the floor and hurls him back into the ring. CHRIS rolls back into the ring under the bottom rope where he gets to his feet. PAGE walks across the ring picking up the Barbwire Wrapped Steel chair and places it on the steel steps before staggering towards SLATER where he picks him up off the mat.

”Page is about to do some damage.”

CHRIS places SLATER’s head between his legs before hoisting SLATER up in the air and driving him down into the Barbwire Wrapped Chair with a Powerbomb! The sounds of SLATER’s body crashing into the Barbwire Wrapped Chair and the steel steps echoes throughout the arena as Slater bounces off the chair and stairs landing on the mat. PAGE grabs the barbwire wrapped chair and measures SLATER who starts working his way back to his feet where he walks into an unprotected shot to the face with the barbwire wrapped chair which busts him wide open as he hits the mat like a ton of bricks!

HHL: ”We should have known after the things these two have said and done to each other on a personal level leading to this matchup not to expect anything less than ultra violence.”

”Listen I’ve battled Page many times and have been on the receiving end of his punishment. He isn’t playing around and tonight he’s vowed to end Slater’s career.”

PAGE bounces off the ropes using the Barbwire Wrapped Chair as an elbow as he drives it down into the forehead of SLATER opening SLATER up like a stuffed pig as the blood starts to flow heavily from the forehead and face of SLATER. CHRIS makes the cover.

1!!!

2!!!!!!

THRE….

SLATER pops a shoulder up off the mat at the last second to a huge gasp from the crowd. CHRIS starts to get back to his feet, camera’s pick up a shot of his back which is bleeding from various spots. CHRIS sizes SLATER up as we see SLATER roll over to his chest and start to push himself up out of a pool of his own blood and start to get to a vertical base and as he does CHRIS charges towards him where he’s met with a desperation drop toe hold sending PAGE bouncing face first off the top portion of the steel steps!

PC: ”Slater with some much needed recovery time following that last onslaught by CCP.”

SHANE attempts to rally SLATER on from the floor as we see TRISTAN reach out towards the ropes using them to help himself pull up to a vertical base with his face a crimson mask. SHANE reaches under the ring apron where he pulls out a TABLE and slides it into the ring. TRISTAN staggers forward towards the Table where he reaches down and opens the legs of the Table before flipping it over setting it up on the canvass. TRISTAN turns his attention back towards PAGE where he staggers forward and reaches down picking him up off the mat before connecting with a Superkick that sends CHRIS backwards on to the Table!

HHL: ”With an assist from Carver getting the table in the ring it looks like a bloody Tristan Slater has Chris Page where he wants him.”

SLATER steps out to the ring apron where he measures PAGE before spring boarding off the top rope and landing a 450 Splash on to PAGE sending CHRIS crashing through the table with SLATER crashing down on top of him! The impact see’s SLATER bounce off PAGE’s body and roll towards the center of the ring as he clutches his ribs.

”Shane’s got one more time to stick his nose in this before I’ll put a stop to it myself.”

TRISTAN takes several extra seconds as he crawls back towards PAGE’S body and manages to make a cover.

1!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!

THRE…..

PAGE escapes the near fall to a pop from the crowd as SHANE admonishes the count of the official from the floor! SLATER, blood flowing down his chest from his face starts to work his way back to his feet where he reaches down picking PAGE up off the mat. He drives CHRIS back into a neutral corner with a running shoulder block before lacing PAGE across the chest with a knife edge chop. SLATER sends CHRIS across the ring and into the opposite set of buckles with SLATER charging with a full head of steam across the ring where he delivers a running knee to the jaw of PAGE and followed it up with a running bulldog from the corner driving PAGE face first into the mat. SLATER wipes the blood from around his eyes as he gets back to his feet where he runs towards the ropes and spring boards off the middle rope looking to deliver a leg drop across the throat of PAGE, PAGE rolls out of the way causing SLATER to crash and burn to a huge pop from the crowd!

”Page has been in the game for so long you can never truly count him out and if you do he’ll snatch victory from the jaws of defeat within a snap of the fingers.”

The crowd starts to rally behind PAGE as he starts to push himself up off the mat and back to his feet where he comes up behind SLATER who is working his way up and snatches a back waist lock! PAGE hurls SLATER backwards with a German Suplex! CHRIS rolls through not releasing his grasp on SLATER as he picks both himself and SLATER up off the mat where a second German Suplex is delivered! PAGE rolls through not releasing his grasp on SLATER’s waist as he picks himself and SLATER up off the mat where a third German Suplex is delivered! The crowd starts to erupt as CHRIS rolls through picking himself and Slater up off the mat where a fourth and final Release German Suplex.

”HHL: Vintage Chris Page with the Rolling German Suplexes and now Slater has found himself in a bad way.”

CHRIS is back to his feet where he runs his thumb across his throat signifying this is over before he walks towards the ropes where he steps out to the ring apron and makes his way towards a neutral corner and starts to climb the turnbuckles. The crowd gets louder and louder as we see PAGE stand up on the top turnbuckle before erupting into massive boos as SHANE CARVER climbs up on the ring apron and yanks the right leg of PAGE causing him to lose his balance and crotch his self on the top turnbuckle. The sounds of a headset fumbling is heard as ROBERT MAIN comes around the announcers table.

PC: ”LOOK OUT SHANE!

MAIN comes around the ring as we see SHANE back down on the floor back peddling from MAIN. The boos suddenly ring out louder as CHRIS CHAOS jumps the security railing behind MAIN!

HHL: ”CHRIS CHAOS!”

CHAOS charges towards MAIN blasting him from behind with a clothesline to the back of the neck that sends ROBERT towards CARVER who double throat thrusts MAIN!

PC: ”It was a ploy, another solid coup from Shane Carver!”

CHAOS spins MAIN around and drives him head first of the ring apron before snatching ROBERT by the hair and sending him face first off the ring post! SHANE CARVER walks over to the ring announcer and snatches the microphone away from him.

”Can we go ahead and get the other referee out here because this XTREME RULES MATCH is starting RIGHT NOW!”

A second official is shown sprinting down towards ringside as CHAOS makes the cover on MAIN!

1!!!

2!!!!!!

MAIN kicks out!

Robert Main
- vs -
Chris Chaos
Xtreme Rules

HHL: ”We got Page and Slater in a Street Fight AND Main and Chaos in an Xtreme Rules Match going on AT THE SAME TIME!”

In the ring SLATER is starting to get back to his feet as PAGE is still crotched on the top turnbuckle as we see CHAOS slide into the ring where he starts to help SLATER to his feet. CHAOS and SLATER both walk over towards PAGE where they each step up on to the middle ropes and lock in a front face lock before delivering a double Superplex to CHRIS PAGE! CHAOS gets back to his feet first as he starts stomping away at the upper body of CCP while SLATER continues to bleed like a stuffed pig as he struggles to reach his feet. The crowd responds with a huge ovation as ROBERT MAIN slides into the ring followed by the referee for the Xtreme Rules Match where he spins CHAOS around and plants him into the canvass with a DDT!

PC: ”I can’t believe we’re seeing a Street Fight and an Xtreme Rules Match at one time!”

MAIN is back to a vertical base where he blasts MAIN from behind sending him spilling back out to the floor through the ropes! MAIN land’s hard on the floor below as he starts to get to a vertical base. SLATER comes forward, bleeding like a stuffed pig as he sling shots over the top rope looking for a cross body block on MAIN who steps out of the way sending SLATER crashing and burning on the floor! MAIN climbs back up on the ring apron and as he does CHRIS CHAOS is back to his feet where he explodes towards MAN where he dives through the middle rope SPEARING MAIN off the ring apron sending both men crashing down to the floor!

HHL: ”All hell is breaking loose on Savage!”

CHAOS is the first to stir as he reaches under the ring pulling out a steel chair! MAIN rolls over to his chest before getting to all fours where he’s blasted in the back with a vicious chair shot from CHAOS driving MAIN back down into the floor. We see CHRIS PAGE roll out to the floor as CHAOS raises the chair in the air only to have it snatched by PAGE! CHAOS spins around where he’s jabbed in the midsection with the steel chair doubling him over for PAGE to crack across the back! PAGE throws the chair into the ring where he turns and helps MAIN back to his feet where he turns towards SLATER who delivers a low blow!

PC: ”Slater goes low on Page!”

MAIN comes up behind CHAOS taking him and hurling him over the security barrier and into the crowd! MAIN climbs over the barrier and into the crowd where he hammers CHAOS with a hard right hand knocking him backwards several feet. ROBERT comes forward only to be gouged in the eyes from CHAOS while back ringside TRISTAN is back to his feet where he has PAGE by the head and hair as hurls him back into the ring under the bottom rope. SLATER climbs back up on the ring apron before making his way towards the turnbuckles. SLATER starts to climb the buckles as he looks down at PAGE. TRISTAN leaps off the top rope with a shooting star press down on top of PAGE as he makes the cover.

1!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!

THRE……..

PAGE escapes the near fall as we pan back out into the crowd as CHAOS nails ROBERT with a beer! CHAOS comes after MAIN chopping him across the chest with a knife edge chop only to have MAIN come back with a right only to have CHAOS drive a knee into the midsection of MAIN. CHAOS takes MAIN through the crowd! Back in the ring SLATER is back to his feet where he reaches down picking CHRIS up off the mat where he calls for the GLORIOUS FLIP PILEDRIVER!

HHL: ”Slater could put this one away if he hits this!”

SLATER sets PAGE up only to have it countered with a back body drop by PAGE! We see MAIN clothesline CHAOS over the guardrail back to ringside where he follows by jumping over the barricade where he picks CHAOS up and sends him crashing into the ring post! In the ring SLATER works his way back to a vertical base where he is met with a boot to the midsection and is driven into the mat with a PAGE PLANT! PAGE rolls SLATER over making the cover while hooking the near leg.

1!!!!

2!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING…. DING…. DING….

WINNER - "CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE

HHL: ”Chris Page has just defeated THE Tristan Slater in a bloody battle and now the Xtreme Rules Match with Robert Main and Chris Chaos is going to continue.”

ROBERT rolls CHAOS into the ring where he comes around the ring to the time keepers table and snatches the ring bell.

PC: "Robert’s got the ring bell!”

MAIN slides into the ring and as he gets to his feet we see PAGE is back to his feet looking down at CHRIS CHAOS who is starting to push himself up off the mat and back to his feet where he finds CHRIS PAGE starring a hole right through him. The crowd is on fire as MAIN is in position behind CHAOS sizing him up. CHAOS has his fist clinched as CHRIS PAGE simply shakes his head as he’s heard saying “You don’t want to do this…” before pointing behind CHAOS who spins around where he’s blasted in the skull with the ring bell! MAIN makes the cover!

1!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!

DING… DING… DING…

WINNER - ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN

MAIN has his armed raised in victory by CHRIS PAGE before CHRIS calls for the microphone as they’re joined by ADAM BARKER as we see SHANE CARVER pulling CHAOS and SLATER out to the floor. CHRIS PAGE directs his attention towards the “hard camera”.

”Now that ALL of the light work is out of the way and considering FuZz and his daughter Nicole are too busy ignoring the legit challenge from us I guess it’s safe to say since they’re being a couple of pussies we should open the forum.”

ROBERT nods his head in agreeance with PAGE as CHRIS continues.

”Since we’ve not earned it in the eyes of your “so called” champions we’re issuing an open challenge to any Tag Team that wants to meet us in this ring in two short weeks. We know where we’re going to be… the only question is who is going to be our opponents?”

CHRIS tosses the microphone.

HHL: ”The gauntlet has been thrown down by Cataclysm because apparently they’re not going anywhere until they get a shot at the newly crowned XWF World Tag Team Champions in FuZz and NOAH JACKSON.”

CHRIS PAGE and ROBERT MAIN raise their arms in the air garnering a thunderous ovation from the crowd, unaware of the shadowy hooded figure a few mere feet behind them, staring dead ahead; clearly more for ROBERT than for CHRIS as they lower their arms and fist bump before making their exit from the ring flanked by ADAM BARKER as they walk back up the ramp. They reach the top of the ramp where they both stop. ROBERT throws up his right arm drawing another massive ovation from the crowd before the trio disappears through the curtain, the hooded figure vanishing from sight before they turn.

As this happens.

Chaos gets to his feet feeling exhausted from his match. Both he and Robert Main took themselves to the limit, for sure. Chaos starts to climb the ropes to get himself righted as Jenny cheers him on, and--

It's Maverick's theme song! He's here to get revenge after Chaos and Jenny hurt him and screwed him out of his match at Anarchy! Chaos points Jenny to the ramp to deal with Maverick, and she's all too happy to wait for him!

...Where is he?

By now, Chaos has managed to right himself and is back on his feet, with no sign of the Avatar of Perfection in his sights. He scoffs, and goes to turn around--

A
G
E

O
F

P
E
R
F
E
C
T
I
O
N
!

MAVERICK CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!

Jenny looks around, only to see Chaos down and out and Maverick already scurrying out of the ring! Jenny is in disbelief! She cries out and rushes to Chaos' side, all the while screeching at Maverick! And he responds by flipping her off!

Unreal response from Maverick! How will their Warfare match go? Tune in on Wednesday to find out!

As Tristan Slater looks around the arena near the ring following the match, the lights go dim, not completely dark, as a song starts to play throughout the arena.

Fans in the arena start to howl in anticipation, knowing that this song generally means one thing. Slater looks around, knowing the last time this was heard it didn't bode well whatsoever for the Sick Cunts. Slater stands at the ready, hands up, looking prepared for whatever may come.

*THWACK*

The report of a steel chair making contact with Slater's back echoes through the arena as Robbie Bourbon is finally seen.

Come to you, huh? Is that what you wanted?

As Slater looks shocked, both after the war with "Chronic" Chris Page and the sudden shot to the back from Bourbon, set on all fours, Robbie raises the chair again...

*CRACK*

The chair comes down across Slater's back a second time. Slater falls prone to the arena floor. Robbie tosses the chair aside.

Here the fuck I am, I came to you like you wanted, is this what you fucking wanted?

Robbie hoists Slater up with a head hold. Slater throws a desperate low blow to Robbie! Slater crumples back to the ground, still reeling from the violence he's endured so far tonight! Robbie doubles over, and leans against the ring, regaining his breath.

Slater might just survive!

Robbie Bourbon is a monster! Someone get security or the officials!

Slater starts to pull himself up against the ring apron, but Bourbon throws a straight kick to Slater's ribs! Robbie with another boot to Slater's midsection, and Slater looks in a bad way! Robbie grabs Slater's arm, and lifts him into a Torture Rack. Then, allowing his body to fall backward...

FLATIRON TO SLATER!

TRISTAN SLATER'S SPINE JUST GOT DESTROYED!

Somebody stop this! This is sick!

Robbie sits upright and looks around the arena, then at the barricade between the XWF Universe and the ringside area proper. A smirk shows up on his face. He picks up the helpless Tristan Slater, and plants Slater's head between his thighs. Robbie hoists Slater...

ROBBIEBOMB THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!!

OH MY GOD!

ROBBIE BOURBON HAS BEEN ON A TEAR! MAYBE IF HE COULD WIN A MATCH HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO JUMP PEOPLE LIKE THIS!

With that, Savage goes to commercial break!

As we come back from commercial, Robbie Bourbon is still standing in the ring. Beside him is a hightop table with something atop it. Something, that is, covered with a blanket of some sort. A team of medics is attending to Tristan Slater outside, strapping him to a backboard.

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Tristan Slater! He told me to come see him, so I did, and you know what? That was a lot of fun, wasn't it Tristan?

Robbie walks over to the ropes and glances over at Tristan, still being attended to.

Look, give a thumbs up or something, like they do at football games. Stop being such a Debbie Downer. People are looking.

Robbie shrugs, still looking towards Slater's carcass and the team of medics making sure he isn't paralyzed.

Well, I'm sure he'll say something later or whatever. Not that it matters.

Robbie calmly saunters back over to the table with the covered object.

Now, Universe, I don't claim to be much the innovator, but I did help organize FUN Wrestling, and I am all about making sure you, the XWF Universe, enjoys the most fun you possibly can whether you are tuning in, showing up live, catching up via recaps, or doing anything related to XWF action! I'm like a human bouncy castle filled with banana pudding, and what could be more fun than that than finding a way to animate said bouncy castle filled with banana pudding? As such, I had to brainstorm with my team of Bourbon Men, and we came to one conclusion.

We needed to ramp up the fun.

I can see why some of you agree. After all, here I am, getting another shot at Centurion, and the Hart Championship!

The crowd goes wild at the mention of Centurion. Robbie grins.

I know, I know. I actually think that he's an alright guy for the most part, regardless of the shit I've been talking in promos, but I reckon y'all would be hella bored if in my promos I just said that. But, that's not all! The Engineer told me that I could face them again at March Madness, but for the Universal Championship!

The crowd boos heavily at the mention of the Engineer. Robbie feigns shock.

I know! He is just the worst, isn't he. Well, not the worst, Engineer isn't as bad as Shane, is probably closer to the common cold than the coronavirus, but, well, humor the lad, won't you?

Anyhow, we got to thinking, we are in position to do something truly unique and magical here in the XWF. Something, well, I sure as fuck haven't seen or heard of at all lately, not just here, but in a lot of places all around the multiverse.

The word of the day, Universe, is 'unification'.

Now, I know you're all asking, what do you mean by 'unification'?

Well, as opposed to being like Shane Carver and telling you to wait and see just so you can wait, and wait, and wait, and fall asleep, and eventually find something better to do anyway because there is just no way that much buildup can actually pay off, I'll lay it all out for you!

So, I go into Warfare, and me and Centurion dance, we tear the house down, and the crowd can't get enough of it, and then bam, crash, Centurion goes flying through glass like the ray of sunshine he is. Your winner, and new Hart Champion, yours truly, Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon.

Then, at March Madness, I face off with Engineer, the sequel to the match of the decade so far.

Title unification on the line.

See, the XWF has a TON of championships as is. At one time, we had something called the Intercontinental Championship.

Well, they unified that belt with the Xtreme Championship since we didn't need that many championships.

Now, well, we have the Universal Championship, THE preeminent championship in wrestling today. The Xtreme Championship, which is at it's core the lifeblood of the XWF. The TV Championship, which is held by some of the hardest working, tireless performers and athletes in this industry. The Anarchy Championship, which is unique to those on the Anarchy brand. Then, we have the Federweight and the Heavy Metalweight championships, and while a lot of people don't like to give them the credence they're actually due, they're also key since they represent things some of the fans want to watch!

But, Robbie, where does that leave the Hart Championship?

Well, nowhere, really, not once I beat Engineer and effectively merge both championships!

Unification!

I mean, we have heard Centurion go on and on about how prestigious the Hart is compared to the Uni, we've heard rebuttals from Puddin' saying the Universal is the real deal, other members of the XWF Universe have weighed in their opinions here and there, but, well, the time for talking, pissing, moaning, and bitching is best left for when you've got a case of the gurgle guts and you're stuck on the toilet blowing whatever foul spirits out of your ass.

I, Universe, I am here to actually do something about it.

But, I need practice.

As such, even though I just detailed all the reasons another championship in the XWF would be redundant, I needed a championship to start unifying with others!

Before you ask, no, I'm not pulling a Vita. This isn't some knockoff attempt to claim to be some other champion.

Oh no.

This championship was forged from metals so rare and precious that I had to buy them from Roscosmos and NASA, and merged them with metals from the sunken wrecks of the Titanic and USS Arizona!

This championship is hand stitched by the finest craft workers from every continent, including Antarctica, and finding the finest craft worker on Antarctica was NOT easy.

This championship is held together with the finest leathers from around the globe, not just from cattle, but also from buffalo, snake, hippopotamus, Siberian tiger, more hippo, and of course, lion skin.

It is forged with the DNA of all the great conquerors in history. It's lineage can be traced back to Alexander, Napoleon, Hannibal, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, and Ceasar. YES, this championship belt has DNA.

Sanctified by the tears of not only seventy-two but SEVENTY-FIVE virgins, the blood of three sacrificial goats, two sacrificial calves, half a dozen sacrificial toads, like a whole box of sacrificial wood ticks, a couple of sacrificial penguins, only one sacrificial lemur, and then three more sacrificial goats.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

THE FAKE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Robbie removes the cover, revealing a piece of cardboard about four feet in length and maybe a foot in width with a tinfoil covered paper plate stapled to the front of it. In rainbow glitter, the words "BIG WHOOP" are spelled out on the plate. Robbie holds it up. As he does, the medics finally get Tristan Slater onto the stretcher. Robbie notices.

*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*

Robbie sets the Fake Championship back down on the table and exits the ring. He pushes the medics aside and upends the stretcher, sending Slater back to the floor! Robbie begins throwing boots to Slater who is tied tight to the backboard! Officials finally storm the ringside area and get Robbie off of Slater. Robbie slides back into the ring, grabs the Fake Championship, and the microphone.

So at Warfare, I will unify the esteemed Fake Championship with the Hart Championship! After that, the Hart with the Universal!

The opening riff of "Hart Attack" blast over the PA as the crowd breaks out into a mixed reaction that's more negative than not. VV walks out onto the stage and and postures for the crowd, soaking up their jeers as if it's the ultimate sign of support. She makes her way down the ramp, ignoring the outreached hands of any fans she still has along the way. VV the heads up the steps and walks along the outside apron. She grabs the top rope with both hands and springboards into the ring where she tucks and rolls before settling on a couched, almost ninja like pose. VV flexes her biceps as the crowd continues to boo. She stands up, laughing off the crowd as she prepares for the match to start.

"GET OUT OF ME COUNTRY!"

Noah slides out onto the ramp with Fuzz in tow.

HHL: "Why the hell is Fuzz here?"

PC "Why the hell does he have a wagon?"

Indeed Fuzz does have a medium-sized wagon filled with the Sick Cunts titles and achievements he's pulling behind Noah who is leading his cunt chant and he rolls down the ramp on his heelies. Once at the bottom; Fuzz holds the wagon still as Noah plunges half his body inside and digs his way through for almost a minute before standing up straight looking out of breath-holding his TV title aloft. VV simply looks down disapproving as the Sick Cunts smirk like idiots, Noah gives Fuzz a super-secret handshake before they part ways. Noah entering the ring to continue his "CUNT" chant.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
Noah Jackson ©
- vs -
Vita Valenteen
Special Guest Referee: A Kangaroo
Aussie Rules
15 Minute Time Limit

Before the bell rings Noah and Vita give each other a kiss and get to their corners. The kangaroo hops into the ring wearing a snazzy ref shirt, Noah eyeballs the roo.

HHL: "What the hell even is this?"

PC: "Some bullshit, who knows anymore."

DING!

DING!

DING!

15:00

As the timer begins, Noah strolls confidently around the ring as Vita circles around him. The two lock up and Jackson quickly takes control, dropping to one knee and getting Vita in a headlock; Noah gives everyone the gun show but is abruptly stopped as Vita uses her swole to throw Noah back with a huge suplex! Noah crashes onto the mat and Vita leans down, telling Noah to take this seriously. Jackson writhes in pain for a moment before getting back to his feet.

Noah goes around Vita's waist and looks for a German Suplex but Vita throws her butt back and winds Jackson, forcing him to release his grip and drops Noah onto his ass with a snapmare followed up by a swift kick to the back. Jackson stands holding his back in pain and stands to his feet and begins to face Vita who runs into the ropes and on the rebound leaps up and nails Noah with a perfect dropkick. Valenteen kips up and poses for the crowd.

HHL: "Vita taking an early lead in this match."

PC: "Could spell doom for the TV champ or boyfriend?"

HHL: "Just friends, Pip."

Vita grabs Noah's hair and whips him towards the ropes but Jackson reverses the throw and Vita is sent to the ropes as Jackson meets her in the middle bowling her over with a kitchen sink before going for a quick pin and a handful of tights.

The roo counts.

Noah looks amazed that the kangaroo is being professional.

And even more so when the roo breaks the count seeing Noah with a handful of tights.

11:33

Noah gets to his knees and places his hands on his hips with a raised eyebrow, before he stands Vita nails Noah in the back of the head with an enziguri! Noah flops to the mat and Vita kicks the ribs to turn Noah onto his back before playfully rubbing her boot on Noah's face with a smile. Jackson quickly rolls to his feet and ducks a clothesline from Vita but gets hit with a hellish knife edge chop which sends the champ reeling.

Noah growls in anger and charges Vita with a lariat of his own which drops Valenteen. Noah then gets a handful of hair and throws Vita into the corner before charging once more but Vita gets a boot up and sends Noah away, clutching his nose. As he turns Vita is on the ropes and springboards off!

HHL: "EAT DEFEAT!"

VITA SOARS!

PC: "COUNTERED!!! DOWN THUNDER!!!"

But Noah manages to grab Vita mid-air and drops her with a sloppy Omega Driver before transitioning into a cover!

Vita somehow manages to get her shoulder up!!!

The crowd pop!

7:51

Noah laughs to himself as he stands bends down to grab a handful of Vita only for her to be staring up him. Noah takes a step back in shock but that's all Vita needed, she leg sweeps Noah's legs out from underneath him. Noah drops to the canvas hard. Vita straddles Noah and cracks a forearm over Jackson's head.

And another!

AND ANOTHER!!!

But the kangaroo breaks things up before Noah gets seriously damaged, Vita throws her arms out as the roo gets between them. Vita looks confused and squints at the roo before grabbing it's head and ripping it off!!!

PC: "HOLY SHIT!"

Vita holds the roo's head in her hands and look to the body...

HHL: "That's no kangaroo! That's Jim Jimson!!!"

Jimson panics and shoves a pinecone in Vita's agape mouth before sprinting away; Vita spits out the pinecone before giving chase around the ring as another official makes his way down.

Jimson hops over the barricade as Vita tries to swipe for him before hearing the one count from the new ref in the ring and double takes, weighing her options and making her way back to the ring.

Vita huffs as Noah is on one knee.

Valenteen approaches but Jackson puts a hand up almost surrendering but his other hand reaches for something in his jeans.

Jackson pulls out the object and exposes it to Vita...

PC: "What is that?"

HHL: "It's... IT'S A RING!!!"

Vita puts her hands over her mouth as Noah begins a long romantic spiel to the gasps of the audience.

VV puts her hands down as Noah looks at her expectantly and quickly nods her head as tears begin to form in her eyes!

Noah smiles widely as the crowd cheer, he begins to put the ring on her finger and once done...

ROLLS HER UP INTO A SCHOOLBOY!

HHL: "Oh what a cunt!"

The ref begins the count!

THR-NO!

VITA ROLLS NOAH OVER!

THR-NO!

NO!!! NOAH TRANSITIONS INTO A COVER!

THE TWO KEEP SWITCHING AS THE REF TRIES TO KEEP UP!

Until it dawns on him that the two are just making out like horny teenagers.

PC: "Ah, shades of Anarchy here."

HHL: "Yeah ref, we're not getting anything done tonight. Just call it!"

The ref doesn't know what to do and just decides to call for the bell.

NO CONTEST!

The ref shakes his head as Vita and Noah finish their make-out session and both stand, holding hands and raising them to the crowd. The audience give a huge ovation

Until...

Fuzz comes strolling down to the ring, head held high. He is dragging the wagon behind him, and eventually he gets to the ring and slides in. Fuzz looks at Noah and Vita, and congratulates the two. Fuzz calls for a mic.

Fuzz: With what happened here tonight, I’m proud of both of you. We can finally move on to the next chapter of our lives, and look forward to what is coming. There have been rumblings in the back about who is going to challenge for the Tag Team titles.

The crowd begins to chant for Cataclysm. Fuzz looks around the area as Noah yells at the crowd to shut up. Fuzz holds a hand up in an attempt to silence the crowd.

Fuzz: Yes, them. Yet I don’t think that they are quite ready to challenge The Sick Cunts. I mean they had what one Tag Team match together.

Noah: But Dad, they beat Carver….

Fuzz: Who here hasn’t? I know that I have an ego the size of New York, but even I’m not stupid enough to think after one match I would deserve a title shot.

Noah: Egos aside, what makes these cunts think that they are even anywhere near the top of the list?

Fuzz: Greed. Power. But mostly Ignorance. I can easily name a half dozen tag teams that are better suited for the opportunity at us than those two.

Noah: Ok, bet. Go on then.

Fuzz: First off The Mafia, seeing as how you know rematches are a thing. Then you’ve got Ned and Big D, right….

Noah: Aren’t they having a lovers quarrel?

Fuzz: Forgot about that, maybe a match with us will remedy their hearts.

Noah: Okay so that’s two teams.

Fuzz: Salt and Pepper?

Noah: Haven’t been seen since the tournament..

Fuzz: AGK?

Noah: Nope’d the fuck out.

Fuzz: The Sugay Sisters?

Noah: Got their clicks and left.

Fuzz: The Misfits?

Noah: Who?

Fuzz: Right my bad. Well in any case they aren’t on the list. Look right there…

Fuzz points towards two people in the front row of the crowd.

Fuzz: Those two right there are more deserving than Page and Main.

Noah: You mean that fat guy and small child?

Fuzz: Yeah.

Noah: Fair Dinkum.

Fuzz: How would you two like to face the Sick Cunts at March Madness, assuming you can get a work permit and you can pass a physical…

The two fans just flip Fuzz and Noah off. Noah attempts to climb out of the ring, but Fuzz stops him.

Fuzz: What was that? I couldn’t hear you.

The fans start chanting.

YOU FEAR PAGE!

YOU FEAR MAIN!

Fuzz and Noah stand their mouths agape staring off into the crowd, while Vita stands there disapproving the crowds reaction. When Fuzz slowly raises the mic back to his mouth.

Fuzz: You all seriously think I fear THEM? You think WE fear them? Fine believe that if that’s what is going to help you sleep tonight next you your fat wives in your loveless marriages, then so be it. The fact remains that they are not on our level. They will never be on our level…

Noah: Buuuuuuuuuttttttt……..

Fuzz: We are willing to give them an opportunity to prove themselves. One match doesn’t make you the best. So starting next week, the Sick Cunts officially open the doors to any tag team that wants to prove us RIGHT.

Noah: That’s right, now is your opportunity to be sick just like us and make these two idiots eat shit.

Fuzz: So next Savage the “AMERICA’S GOT TAL-CUNT” is officially open. If any team beats Page and Main they will earn their shot at us at March Madness.

Fuzz drops the mic, as the three of them start to walk out of the ring. Fuzz stops himself and bops his head. He sends Noah and Vita back up the ramp saying “I’ll be just a minute”. Noah grabs the wagon and begins to drag it up the ramp. Fuzz picks the mic back up and taps on it, the feedback reverberates through the arena.

Fuzz: Right then, I completely forgot that I was going to tell Engy when I was going to cash in.

The fans start to stir a bit.

Fuzz: Well let me be the first person to tell you, the I will in fact be pulling double duty at March Madness, again for the third Pay Per View in a row….

The crowd all begin to stand on their feet, as well beginning to form.

Fuzz: Not only will Noah and I defend our tag team titles, but I will also…..

The crowd begins to chant.

“DO IT….DO IT…. DO IT!!”

Fuzz smiles as he once again looks over the crowd.

Fuzz: Be….

Fuzz savors the moment.

Fuzz: Defending The X-Treme title as well.

The crowd begin to jeer and boo Fuzz in the middle of the ring.

Fuzz: When I will be cashing in is….. Still a secret. Better luck next time Asshole.

Fuzz drops the mic and exits the ring to a chorus of Boos. He just holds up the briefcase with one hand and flips off the crowd with the other.

Special thanks to

"Chronic" Chris Page
Robert Main
Noah Jackson
Fuzz
The Calvary
Maverick
Robbie Bourbon

And everyone who RPed this week

[Image: V3i33MC.png]
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 14 users Like Atticus White's post:
Atara Themis (02-16-2020), BigD (02-16-2020), Carver's Sheath (02-17-2020), CCP (02-16-2020), ENGINEER.EXE (02-16-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (02-17-2020), Maverick (02-16-2020), Notorious Ned Kaye (02-16-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-16-2020), red-x (02-28-2020), Robbie Bourbon (02-16-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (02-16-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-16-2020), Zeebo (02-16-2020)
Carver's Sheath Offline
Nothing

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-17-2020 01:53 AM

OOC: Loving how packed the shows are lately with submitted segments, angled surprises, and great char development. Also, kudos on the merging of the 2 matches CCP! That was awesome.

[Image: rCr2Wal.gif]

Important wrestling news: Jim Cornette and the Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer, who have been friends for decades, had a public falling out on Twitter over a debate about Kenny Omega's drawing power.

Rare match: Orange Cassidy vs Velveteen Dream here

Bored? Watch former WWE wrestler "Ryback" eating a giant Rice Krispie treat for a half hour, here

Shane  "Milk of the Lamb"  Carver

https://media.giphy.com/media/DOFF1C5Jbofde/5niphy2.gif

Psst... over here...
Ever curious what people are up to?

Find
Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 3 users Like Carver's Sheath's post:
Atticus White (02-17-2020), red-x (02-28-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (02-17-2020)
Carver's Sheath Offline
Nothing

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-17-2020 02:01 AM

Shane Carver and THE Tristan Slater are seen in the back, some time after Tristan's match. Neither one seems to be in very good shape, with Slater obviously in much worse condition after all he suffered tonight at the hands of multiple parties.

"Ugh, thank fucking Aiwass I headed to the back as early as I did. That beat down from Robbie looked brutal, Tristan... but as you know it's important for me to not take too many hard hits to the head or things can get WEIRD. If only I had some kind of special 'super' protection to wear, I may get involved more often..."

Slater nods, grunting in pain as the trainer who is tending to him is checking the rotation of his shoulder or something.

"Careful with him, you !" shouts Carver as he smacks the trainer upside the back of the head. We need him in tip top shape for what's coming next! ...and now turning toward the camera again, Shane grins and flashes those teeth that look so white there's no way they're real: And as for you, CCP? What was that about me being "dead" to you after today? Do you STILL not understand what's happening? Of course not, because you and Robert Main aren't "big picture" guys. Slater even CLEARLY referenced in his promos MORE THAN ONCE the 'what ifs' as far as if you win. Didn't you find that suspicious, you moron? Who else goes around in both of their promos talking about 'well let's say you do win' blah blah blah?!? You low level, small-picture bitch! Open those eyes! SEE you again soon, suckerrrrrrr!

Oh, and Fuzz?

Replay:Noah: But Dad, they beat Carver….

Fuzz: Who here hasn’t?

I'm looking at him. You putrid pussy. You can't even keep up with anyone in random back and forth trash talk unless it's Gilmour because somehow in your mind you think he's NOT a threat. HA!

As for your CHALLENGE to me, Fuzz... That 1 on 1 challenge you just offered up to me for that X-treme title in an official match where you can't be a retard and say 'uh durr me not gonna READ dat' whatever the hell THAT means...

I hereby...

gladly...

officially...

decline!

HAHAHAHA!!!!
Shane's laughing so hard he starts to cough and choke as the camera cuts!

[Image: rCr2Wal.gif]

Important wrestling news: Jim Cornette and the Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer, who have been friends for decades, had a public falling out on Twitter over a debate about Kenny Omega's drawing power.

Rare match: Orange Cassidy vs Velveteen Dream here

Bored? Watch former WWE wrestler "Ryback" eating a giant Rice Krispie treat for a half hour, here

Shane  "Milk of the Lamb"  Carver

https://media.giphy.com/media/DOFF1C5Jbofde/5niphy2.gif

Psst... over here...
Ever curious what people are up to?

Find
ENGINEER.EXE Offline
Virus

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-17-2020 05:48 AM

A "gay Robbie Bourbon"? I'm pretty sure Robbie Bourbon is a "gay Robbie Bourbon". Why you gotta bring my sexuality into this, D? Does it bother you? Does it make you uncomfortable? You know what they say about people who protest too much on that point....

The Engineer bits his bottom lip seductively and playfully starts to run his hand down the front of his pants.

....maybe they just want the D.

Oh! And lest I be remiss in addressing Robbie's startling revelation....

WHY YOU WANNA DO THE HART DIRTY LIKE THAT? It's a fine upstanding championship with a long lineage of people on their way to the top. Or geriatrics.

For my money, if you want to melt a title down and give it to me, I think the TV's a better bet. That belt suuuuuuuuucks.

[Image: Engy1.png?width=650&height=420]

[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
Find
Phantom Panzer Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2020 11:41 AM

Panzer smirks, in his yellow submarine, inside his pocket dimension.

"Well, there you go, Mavvy Wavvy. A guaranteed win when you're down with this clown. You work with me, and don't FUCKING SLACK OFF! I pull out the best in you. Though, hopping through time and space can possibly give you an UYVSTI, y'know, Unidentifiable Yet Very Sexy Traveling Infection. I'd say 'go see a doctor' but, uh... the only doctor who could cure you, would require more traveling through time and space. So, y'know. I mean, the UYVSTI shouldn't give you anything that lasts long, or does anything terrible to your organs, but it's not an exact science. So, be wary of any vomiting, unexplained diarrhea, shotgun diarrhea, projectile vomiting, projectile shitting and vomiting at the same time, a ton of mucus production, and dick farts AKA deefs."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Maverick (02-17-2020)
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

02-17-2020 12:24 PM

The kangaroo ref........ He was better than the wallaby ref so therefore I WAS RIGHT KANGAROOS ARE BETTER THAN WALLABIES!! Suck it! You were wrong boi
Give me the wheelbarrow now

5x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
4-9 44.4% chance of winning

Universal record
10-14 71.4% chance of winning

Fun Fact: Jim is owed 67k in xbux. PAY. UP. VINNIE

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jim Jopson
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyass

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Robbie Bourbon (02-17-2020)
Robbie Bourbon Offline
Here for Fun

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-17-2020 05:43 PM

Oh, hold up.

Big D?

Okay.

[Image: 18ytmde.png]
Find
Atara Themis Offline
Aphrodite Incarnate

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-17-2020 06:46 PM

So are we just ignoring the fact there is going to be a wedding? Congrats Noah and Vita!

[Image: yplm3XB.gif]
Find
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Themis's post:
red-x (02-28-2020), Robbie Bourbon (02-17-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-17-2020)
ENGINEER.EXE Offline
Virus

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-17-2020 06:59 PM

(02-17-2020 06:46 PM)Atara Themis Said:  So are we just ignoring the fact there is going to be a wedding? Congrats Noah and Vita!

Hope they're both smart enough to include a prenup.

[Image: Engy1.png?width=650&height=420]

Find
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

02-17-2020 10:49 PM

(02-17-2020 06:59 PM)ENGINEER.EXE Said:  
(02-17-2020 06:46 PM)Atara Themis Said:  So are we just ignoring the fact there is going to be a wedding? Congrats Noah and Vita!

Hope they're both smart enough to include a prenup.

Guys come on, wrestling weddings NEVER go well. Getting married is a terrible idea for wrestlers you either get broken up with or you get your ass kicked

5x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
4-9 44.4% chance of winning

Universal record
10-14 71.4% chance of winning

Fun Fact: Jim is owed 67k in xbux. PAY. UP. VINNIE

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jim Jopson
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyass

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins
Find
Phantom Panzer Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2020 10:14 AM

"Are you ignoring how badly you got your ass beat by a fucking God Clown and his protegè, Maverick the Title Shitting No-Shower who redeemed his no-showing ways just to help me kick your ass?

All signs point to yes."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Find
Atara Themis Offline
Aphrodite Incarnate

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-18-2020 10:53 AM

God Clown needed help is all I'm hearing.

[Image: yplm3XB.gif]
Find
Amjetkun Socio Offline
THE ALL DAY ALL NIGHTER!

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

02-18-2020 11:03 AM

(02-18-2020 10:14 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:  

"Are you ignoring how badly you got your ass beat by a fucking God Clown and his protegè, Maverick the Title Shitting No-Shower who redeemed his no-showing ways just to help me kick your ass?

All signs point to yes."

U LEAVE HER ALONE YOU FUCKGOT! SHE'S MY GOD MUH'FUCKIN DAMN FUCK DOLL NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: z7q2bIs.jpg]
[Image: VK2ozDK.png]

(11-08-2019 10:52 PM)Amjetkun Socio Said:  "It's better to know if everything fuckin' sucks nice and early so you can be fuckin' miserable the whole time instead of being surprised later."

"Keeping this positive mindset is what has gotten me so fuckin' far in life."

"I am undefeated since my epic return bro! I fucked up a bunch of people ha ha! Don't make yourself next, dude!"

"Wow look at me beating off looking at nude pics of Vita that I took when she didn't know ha ha ha!" (plz don't tell her)
[Image: bYqwg65.jpg][Image: Z5oYgdM.jpg]
[Image: NQbY7VK.jpg]
[Image: V3lYBp5.jpg]
Find
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out
TITLE - Universal Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-18-2020 11:23 AM

(02-18-2020 11:03 AM)Amjetkun Socio Said:  
(02-18-2020 10:14 AM)Phantom Panzer Said:  

All signs point to yes."

U LEAVE HER ALONE YOU FUCKGOT! SHE'S MY GOD MUH'FUCKIN DAMN FUCK DOLL NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

“Sounds like news to me.”

[Image: d0k7noP.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Find
Amjetkun Socio Offline
THE ALL DAY ALL NIGHTER!

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

02-18-2020 11:37 AM

Bruh! aSK AND SHE WILL TELL YA! She likes 'em BIGGGGG up in this beeyatch!

(11-08-2019 10:52 PM)Amjetkun Socio Said:  "It's better to know if everything fuckin' sucks nice and early so you can be fuckin' miserable the whole time instead of being surprised later."

"I am undefeated since my epic return bro! I fucked up a bunch of people ha ha! Don't make yourself next, dude!"

"Wow look at me beating off looking at nude pics of Vita that I took when she didn't know ha ha ha!" (plz don't tell her)
Find
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out
TITLE - Universal Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-18-2020 11:43 AM

(02-18-2020 11:37 AM)Amjetkun Socio Said:  Bruh! aSK AND SHE WILL TELL YA! She likes 'em BIGGGGG up in this beeyatch!

“Then why would she have anything to do with you? What does she like big? Brains? Because that doesn’t describe you. Body Mass? I’m pretty sure you’ve gotten smaller since the last time I saw you. Or are you talking about below the waist? Because if that’s the case I’ve been in the ring with you and you’re not packing a whole lot there. You see it’s the ones with the biggest bark that usually are over compensating for something. So I’ll just sit silently over here and keep the rest of my comments to myself.”

[Image: d0k7noP.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Atara Themis (02-18-2020)
Amjetkun Socio Offline
THE ALL DAY ALL NIGHTER!

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

02-18-2020 11:56 AM

STOP LOOKING AT MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!
not you Atambra, you can keep lookin babe ;)
he winks ;)

Find
Olive Pendershore Offline
Eye of the beholder

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-18-2020 12:00 PM

"You tell him Fuzzie was a bear."

"Hi! Remember me? No.... probably not."

"Sad face! Shane you said they'd remember!"

"Oh well... look forward to my.... return."

[Image: 2Fkuysy.jpg]
Find
[-] The following 1 user Likes Olive Pendershore's post:
red-x (02-28-2020)
Amjetkun Socio Offline
THE ALL DAY ALL NIGHTER!

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

02-18-2020 12:50 PM

Wooooo boy another bitch to rapedoll like the big meaty sausage of a man I am! YEAEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH BUDDY! I'MA BE POPPIN' DEEZ NUTS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER ALLLLL MUH'FUCKIN DAY AND ALLLLL MUH'FUCKIN NIGHT BRO!

Find

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturday Night Savage 7/11 Atticus White 3 121 yesterday 10:12 PM
Last Post: Jim "the Jim" Jimson
  Saturday Night Savage 06/27* Atticus White 9 239 06-29-2020 09:30 AM
Last Post: GREGGO has a wet scrotum!
  Saturday Night Savage 06/13 Atticus White 7 263 06-14-2020 06:56 PM
Last Post: Felix Jones
  Saturday Night Savage 05/16/2020 Atticus White 1 203 05-19-2020 11:37 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Idenhaus
  Saturday Night Savage 05/02 Atticus White 11 433 05-04-2020 02:09 AM
Last Post: Felix Jones
  Saturday Night Savage 04/18 Atticus White 12 639 04-22-2020 04:29 AM
Last Post: Isaiah Jackson
  Saturday Night Savage 03/14 Atticus White 0 425 03-15-2020 04:07 PM
Last Post: Atticus White
  Saturday Night Savage 02/29 Atticus White 20 793 03-03-2020 11:47 AM
Last Post: Madison Dyson
  Saturday Night Savage - 01-11-2020 Theo Pryce 12 659 01-15-2020 12:18 AM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Saturday Night Solstice 12/28 Atticus White 6 478 12-31-2019 02:17 PM
Last Post: Roman

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)