Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Carnival of Chaos
Zeebo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-21-2020, 09:58 AM

[Image: Pennywise-750x421.jpg][Image: TentPainting.jpg]

[Zeebo is sitting with the Ringmaster inside the big top. He is holding a jack in a box. It looks very weathered. The red and yellow paintwork on the box is faded, with scratches all over it. Zeebo begins to crack the handle on the box. A plinky plonky nursery rhyme plays. He spins it and spins it until the Jack In The Box springs open, to which a dismembered doll pops out of the box. The headless doll bobs around as Zeebo and Ringmaster laugh at the dismembered body swinging in a wind.]

Ringmaster: NOW. THAT is a small package that can be useful. You got beaten. You were defeated by a.... Small package...

Zeebo:
I wonder.... If a man such as Peter Gilmour. A man with a revered penis ever gets beaten by a Small Package? Surely he shouldn't if his shlong was as grand as he makes out? Would he be defeated by a large package? A grandiose package? A deluxe package? Un package grande?

Ringmaster: Zeebo. Do not deflect with nonsense. The reality is, you got beaten. You were defeated in your first outing that I sent you out to deal with.

Zeebo:
Ahhhh yes, but, in defeat, did you see how I crushed the skull of Viper. I took his pathetic snakely head and smashed it. I did it for you, in the attack I have named after you. I placed his stupid little mouth on the ropes, ran up and STOMPED THE FUCK out of him. Although with the last hissings of his slithery instinct he managed to roll me up for the small package, I... I claimed the bigger victory.

[Zeebo goes into his pocket and produces a veil of a clear liquid, with a hint of red in it. Within which appears to be a tooth.]

Zeebo: My gift to you. Saliva, Blood and Tooth. My first extraction and prize to give to you. I have always said, the bigger victory is the pain. The bigger victory is the trophies that I can take from my victims here. And in loss, I actually gained. I gained for you.

Ringmaster: I am proud of you Zeebo. Well done. Though, with victory becomes notoriety, with notoriety comes opportunity. The opportunity to finally STRANGLE the XWF and show what we can do. Never underestimate the power of victory.

Zeebo: Oh no. I don't. In fact, I have the opportunity to take the games to someone new this coming Savage. As Scully, whatever the hell a Scully is, will step into the Carnival of Chaos.

Ringmaster: That sounds thrilling Zeebo. A carnival. And Chaos.

Zeebo:
I'll be bringing all the best toys. Baseball bats, electric buzzers, barbed wire, custard pies, horrendously elongated dildos....

Ringmaster: Zeebo?

Zeebo: I've i'm going to absolutely fuck him, I might as well fuck him literally. I want my own entry in Urban Dictionary... "The Scully: When you get a dildo forced up your ass when getting your teeth kicked out".

Ringmaster: I Like it. I Like it a lot.

Zeebo: I don't even have a fucking clue what a Scully is. Isn't that the big fuzzy fucker from Monsters inc? The one that's always hanging out with a one eyed monster?

Ringmaster: That's Sully. He's fictitious. Fair comparison though.

Zeebo: Pah. Anywhoo, I'm going to fuck him royally. I'll show him that I, Zeebo can be the king of chaos. The carnival of Chaos is a match which is off the shelve ready for me. He'll be stepping into OUR domain. A domain, where I'll have all my toys at my disposal. Did he not see what I did to Borry-borry? The cute little eastern European urchin? I smashed fuck out of his face. Oh boy. It was such fun. Spinning his boozy little body around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around

[Zeebo spins, and gets slapped by Ringmaster]

Zeebo: I can't wait. It's everything I asked for and more. Does he trust himself to be in the same domain as me, with all those toys at my disposal, I don't really know. But I don't trust myself.

Ringmaster: I wouldn't trust you. Not with implements of destruction at your fingertips.

Zeebo: Maybe, maybe I should send him a little letter? A little ode to him with a taste of things to come?

Ringmaster: Maybe you should!

[Ringmaster produces a piece of paper and hands it to Zeebo, Zeebo pricks his finger so it bleeds and he signs his name in blood. The then takes a pen and writes on the paper, reading it aloud]

Zeebo :
Scully my dear Pal,

I write to you with a warning,

Fight me at Savage next week,

You won't make it til the morning,

I want to stab you, choke you,

beat you til you die.

When all I said and done,

the victorious one won't be you, it'll be I!

When you step into the carnival of chaos,

It's a leap into my twisted world,

Your body will be shattered,

then to the wolves you will be hurled.

You'll never be the same,

When I'm finished with you,
Because I'm more deadly,

than that damn corona virus flu.

Will I knife you, or will I break your teeth.

Or will I gut you left to right,

extracting what's underneath.

Looking forward to our playtime,

Scully my fat headed pal.

Violence, bloodshed and nightmares,

experience you shall.

[Ringmaster claps slowly and smiles a sadistic smile as Zeebo hands the letter to the Ringmaster]

Ringmaster: Wonderful..... Now go... Go practice your destruction. Practice the pain. Practice the sorrow bringing. GO!

[Ringmaster beckons to the middle of the circus ring where a curtain drops and behind which is four guys, loosely made up as clowns shackled to poles. They look anguished as Ringmaster hands Zeebo a baseball bat. Zeebo smiles sadistically as he runs towards the shackled men and starts wailing on them, with the baseball bat hitting with a sickening "thlunk" every single time.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zeebo's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-21-2020)