Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zombie's rule, lol
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-20-2020, 09:54 AM

"Please stop! Help! Help meeee!"

The squeaky little voice of that stupid midget didn't do him any good as I used him like a baseball bat to break open the front window of this gas station!

I throw the random midget aside after the big ass window shatters the fuck outta my way because it KNOWWWWS not to fuck with that boy with the big ol' swole tuh'DAY! PERRRRIOD! So yeah I'm walking my ass right through the broken window, grabbing a big ass bag of Dorito's as I enter. I rip the sum'bitch open and guzzle it whole in about 5 seconds flat. Fuck YEEAY!

Crunch crunch up in this bitch is what you're hearing because now it's on to the muh'fuckin Snyder's Pretzels and you KNOW yo boy loves that shit! Healthy as FUKC! Chomp chomp and a snort snort later, I'm at the front counter of the gas station. Nobody else is here because obviously they were closed or why else would I have busted in through the freakin' window? Huh?

"AAAAAAhhhhh yeessss" I just start pissin' all over the counter and I let out a big ol' belch as I'm pissin'. Feels good to be American bro. Just me and my piss all alone in the...

thwamp plomp

"WHAT THE?" I dunno what that weird ass noise was but I hardly give a fuck as I keep onnnnn pissin baybay! Oh y-

blaereuofhgho!!!! BLAEREUOFHGHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DA FUCK?!???!?!?"

I spin around, still shootin a POOOWERFUL stream of piss out this thick ass hose I can barely hold on to because it's so fuckin strong and out of control NOT because it's too small to hold.

I piss myself when I see a fuckin ZOMBIE grumblin and mumblin his slow ass toward me!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

So I'm all like, "Bro! I can hook you up with a fuckin cycle that will get muscle back on that body in no time FLAT! You lookin to get BIIIIIG as fuck? YEAY!"

And he's all like, "jugYebwrgwe(lisp)87G hGhljeh fdskjdj KJBkl jdssd(lisp)"

And I'm like, "Oh shit! Zane Snoreison! My opponent this Anarchy! Fuck yeah! How are ya buddy? Didn't recuh'nize you without a dick in your mouth you fuckin ass bitch! YEAY BUDDEAY!"

The stupid fuckin thing lunges at me! It bites me! FUCK!

IT'S STRONG TOO! LIKE SUPER FUCKIN STRONG N' SHIT!

WHICH TELLS ME IT SURE AS FUCK AIN'T THAT BITCH ZANE SNOREISON!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
AAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaaaaaas[Image: FC041dn.jpg]dfwemkfrewfwvn no no no no no NO NO NO NO FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO AAAAHHHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE WITH A SPORK AND A HORSE DICK ON A FRIDAY NIGHT WITH NO GOD DAYUMN MUH'FUCKIN LUBE!

Fists explode out of my veins.

Pecs form on my forehead.

My ass is replaces my a pair of arms.

It was at that moment I knew I had all the tell tale signs.......................

I was a fuckin' zombie.

FAAAHCK!!!!

I snap this stupid shit head zombie's neck that just bit me and rip its head off, sending it flying through one of the windows and hitting an old lady that happened to be walking by. The head ends up biting her and stealing her purse, further showing what total ASSHOLES and pieces of fookin bird shit these gay zombies are and yeah I'm talkin to you Snoreison!

I'M GONNA RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF!

And bruh it won't even be the first time it happened to you either haha ha HA! HAHA! HAHAHAHA! YOUR HEAD COMES OFF!!! HAHA !!!

HAHAHA!

FUCKIN DORK!

I'm gonna eat you alive! I'm over here benching over a thousand now. I'm over here just DEVOURING 12 to 15 meals a day and that's not even COUNTING the Ben & Jerry's or the foot long hot dogs I be gobblin'! YUMMERS!

My extra arms can curl about 500 times your body weight you fuckin' smurf. I'ma slap the shit out you. OPEN HAND SMACK!!

I grab my bicep and squeeze it. I rip it off my arm and eat it. Two new, bigger ones grow in its place.

Fuck yeah I was a zombie alright AINT NOOOOOO denying that shit now.

So I do the only logical thing a zombie should do right? Yeah you know it. I march my ass right on over to the homeless shelter and eat all the homeless.

All

of

them

I literally fix the city's homeless problem in one night and become a hero. They name a street after me, a day, and a statue. The status is actually of a donkey, but they're naming the fucker after me bitch! Can you say the same? BITCH I SAID CAN YOU SAY AAAAAAANY FUCKIN' BODY IS NAMING THEIR FUCKIN' DONKEY STATUE AFTER YOU?

NO.

NO YOU CANNOT.

So that's when it happens.

I drink the blood of a Jehovah Witness and turn back normal.

Heh...

I rub my chin and ponder about that real good and hard. Like fuck dude did I wanna go back already? I kinda liked having extra arms and other things haha ha HA! Now I know why that fruit cake pansy ass lookin' sugar shack Suzie Q lookin mother fucker ZzZzZane Snoreison likes bein' a dumb ass zombie so much! It fuckin ROCKS!

There was a scene where when I was a zombie I raped this ugly ass whore on the streets and ripped her entrails out with my seven Demon Dicks of Dbol. It was SWEET but it would'a made this shitty ass promo way too long.

They say it's easier said than done in this life. Sometimes you've got to put your foot on a fairy zombie's mascara encrusted face and just squish squish squish crackle crackle POP! What's it all mean? Well even the wisest of men don't know. I know. All I know is the wisest men say a lot of good shit and none of it EVER IN THE FOOOKIN HISTORICAL OF MAN HAS ONE GOD DAYUMN MUH'FUCKIN GOOD THING ABOUT A NUT LAPPING ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Zane Norrison (02-24-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Atara Raven (02-20-2020)