Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Psychotic (RP#1 1/19/13)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

01-16-2013, 09:25 PM

The lights flicker on and off in a dingy, grimy motel room, Neil Capra and his manager, Christine Arlo are staring into the camera. After what feels like an eternity of silence, Neil opens his mouth with the following statement:
"I don't have my name on my head anymore, do you remember me? I doubt you do, however, let me introduce you all to someone new, her name is Christine Arlo. Say hello Christine." He nudges Christine's shoulder, and she jumps a bit before responding with:
"Hello you all! So nice it is to meet you!" She says in a blatantly sarcastic voice. Neil continues to talk after she finishes.
"Saturday, January 19th, 2012? No, '11? No, that can't be. '13? Yeah, that's right! January 19th, 2013, that's when I find a purpose again. My purpose will be to decimate my 3 opponents, their names, irrelevant. What I will do to them, undetermined. It is, as they put it, 'Extreme Rules', what that means to me, is that I'm at home, figuratively of course, Christine and I haven't had a home in years, I can't even remember when. That again, is irrelevant however. I just want my opponents to know, I have no limits, I know no bounds, if i can do it, and get away with it, I will. They say I'm insane, they call me psychotic, they deem me unfit. how am I unfit?! YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE FUCKING UNFIT!" Startled, Christine tries to calm down Neil.
"Neil, calm down, you're scaring the children..."
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN! But, you're right, I should calm down, I don't want any of my opponents to cry foul and send me to an institution before the match. Just remember, you miserable souls, I love to hurt myself, and when you hurt me, just think what I'll enjoy doing unto you." The duo laugh maniacally, and continue staring into the camera, daring those who are watching to continue, the video finally ends when the camera dies.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-23-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Neil Capra's post!
Unknown Soldier (06-23-2016)