Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Back to Anarchy, SON!!!!!!!!
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-30-2020, 10:56 PM

Vinnie, what the fuck are you doing? It's bad enough you had to weasel your way into a run for a belt nobody gives a shit about, but beating Drezdin to do it?!?! Come on, man, act like you've been there before! You're a former Universal Champion AND the owner of this company, what do you have to prove by holding the Federweight Championship? Everybody knows you can run your mouth, we have to listen to it enough on Anarchy! It's not just considered the C Show because of the D-Level talent, we also take your commentary into consideration!"

"All I hear is how you saved my ass at War Games, but the truth is Lacklan did all the work while you just stood there staring at her ass! And then, after she did all the dirty work, you ran on in and hugged her like you were her gay best friend! Or at the very least the nice guy who doesn't stand a chance. I'd claim the only reason Sarah has been so successful here is because of your lust for her, but we all know that's simply not true........... But I can't help but wonder why she isn't being given the opportunity SHE deserves? It's one thing for me, but the Queen?! Former Anarchy Champion, World Tag Team Champion, March Madness winner?!?!?! One of the few people to BEAT the Universal Champion, regardless of whatever garbage spews out of their mouth. What did Lacklan do, Vinnie? Was it because she got sick of being held down on your shitty show? Did she refuse to suck your dick? Whatever the case, it not only reflects bad on you, but the company, too!"

"You can hold me back, make up excuses for screwing me out of the Title picture; spout out bullshit about how all sports have some element of luck, as if the NFL plays an entire season only to draw random teams at the end to duke it out in the Playoffs, regardless of if they earned it. I'm sure you'd LIKE that, maybe your Giants would actually make it for once. Just like the team you cheer for, you're nothing but a loser whose best days are over. You holding the Federweight belt is like the Giants being happy about the few wins they got because, hey, it's something! Holding that belt is still a greater accomplishment than running Anarchy, though."

"I beat one former Universal Champion at Cuntfest, and I'm about to beat another one! So why don't you just do yourself a favor and stay on the ground, like the Thursday night ratings."

Pin

1......................... 2...............................

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes B.O.B. D's post:
red-x (01-31-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2020, 12:34 PM

Vinnie wakes up with a start.

"Huh? Oh dang! I lost my hair AND my title? MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN."

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Big D

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
B.O.B. D (01-31-2020), red-x (01-31-2020)