Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Big D sure looks like a leather daddy I saw in a club once
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2020, 05:42 PM

Bilbo rolls up in his lowered mobility scooter with ground effects and 22" rims. He's pimp as fuck. Big gold chain with a giant B hanging around his neck like Flavor Flav but white and crippled and probably less AIDS.

"Sup Big D. You never called me after I twerked my little ass all up on that dick at the Honey Pot down in Tampa. You remember, right? I was taking key bumps of AZT in the bathroom and I saw your fine tight behind out there on the dance floor getting low to RuPaul's "Supermodel." God DAMN you knew how to get a dick hard. Christ. I almost ruptured my cock ring. But then after I bumped and grinded all up on those vinyl hot pants and made it clap for you, you blew me off? You ghosted me? What kind of shit is that?"

"Listen D, I'm not gay. I just needed the drugs. But I didn't get all the drugs, my N. I need some rock, you feel me? I'm trying to speak wigger right now so you'll understand me. Look, what I'm getting at is you obviously live in the ghetto and therefore you can get me some crack. I need a plug. Maybe two plugs, since the one in my ass fell in. Give me some pies and I'l jack that beefy dick next time you hit Da Club."

"On second thought, you have weirdly symmetrical nipples and that freaks me out. I need a big titty bitch with nips pointing different directions like Tiny Lister's eyes. Seeing ninnies like yours makes me think of that one Ancient Aliens episode where they talk about how the pyramids all line up with other pyramids on the other side of the world. Freaky shit. You have conspiracy theory nipples. You know what else is a good conspiracy theory? The green monkey. That's where AIDS came from. Most people think it's bullshit but I have a secret, D."

"I fucked that monkey."

Bilbo pins D.

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Bilbo Blumpkinz's post:
(02-10-2020), Corey Smith (02-10-2020)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-10-2020, 06:41 PM

KICKOUT!!!!!

Despite kicking out and tossing Bilbo halfway across the room, Big D sighs and shakes his head before tossing the Federweight Championship at his feet.

"You can have it. Nobody respects this belt, anyway, so it'll be perfect for your stick figure ass. I feel bad for you and know being Champion of any kind means more money(unless you're Thunder Knuckles). Go enjoy your crack and I'll come back to take this belt from your dead carcass after you've OD'ed. As of right now, I have my sights set on bigger things than a 24/7 Championship and trading barbs with a broom."

Big D walks off.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates B.O.B. D's post!
(02-10-2020)
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2020, 07:11 PM

"Damn Daniel, I didn't know you were such a fucking bottom. I've been thrown across rooms by twinks who look like Freddie Mercury in 1995 that put more muscle into it than you. Are you missing a nut? Is it low T? I can donate a ball if you need me to. My blood type is LGBTQ+ what's yours?"

"You know what's lame? A guy like you thinking he's above the Federweight Title when it's probably the only belt he can hold for more than a week. You walk around here all standing up straight like a showoff but everyone knows you aren't shit. I knew a guy once who needed a fecal transplant to save himself from losing his entire lower bowel, and you know what? That particular queen probably would have pressed you against a wall and made you his sweetboy. I should stick a piece of meth into my pee hole and make you suck it off, just to show how completely attracted to dong you are while I stay totally flaccid and hetero like a real man does when he has a guy with a really strong jawline gobbling up his knob. Why do you walk like you have a set of Ben Wa balls in your asshole? Do you? What size are they? If they're less than five pounds each you're a pussy. I was using five pounders in kindergarten. My art teacher Mr. Kordula showed me how to put them in like a man. Bet you couldn't man up like that. RIP Mr. Kordula I wish the inmates hadn't broomstick raped you to death you were a good man."

Bilbo pins Big D again because fuck that 'dur dur dur take the belt' bullshit, D was gonna have to work for it.

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Bilbo Blumpkinz's post:
(02-10-2020), Corey Smith (02-12-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-11-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-12-2020, 05:53 PM

Lame.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Bilbo "Apparently Not Dead" Blumpkinz

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post