Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
METAMORPHOSIS - PART 3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-08-2020, 05:53 PM

WEDNESDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2019
DURING WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND

I felt anger when I lined up against Michael Archer Junior.
I felt disrespected when he finally came out to face me.
I felt disappointed when he never responded to me.
So I destroyed him early. The match never lasted too long.
Especially after I used my MIND SLEEPER.
Something that I don't use very often.
But it was very key that I took him out that way.
He was lucky that I didn't put him in my MIND CONTROLLER.
Because he would have been crying like a baby, or squealing like a pig.

And then it happened.
I was a victim of an attack that I didn't organize myself.
The Misfits returned from where ever they disappeared to, and wanted
to make a statement to the whole XWF, and they chose me in particula
to make that statement.

I was taken out from behind by the Crayzee woman, and then knocked out by the
guy who likes to use Hammers.
Once again I felt so disrespected.

But then when I was taken backstage to the Medical Center only to be told I needed more Medical help
I was in a daze. I couldn't really see anyone. I mean focus on anyway because of a cracking headache.
That's when I was told I had concussion.
All I can remember was Big Fat Bob Williams coming to me, and telling me that he and management will sort out the Misfits.
I told him no, I don't want that to happen, as I will deal with them myself. My Justice.
He insisted.
I still said no.
And in the end he gave up, and let me do it my way.
I passed out after that.

Then I woke up in an Aberdeen Hospital.
Nurses and a Doctor were making sure I was okay.
I was angry.
I was pissed off.
I was wanting revenge.
But all that was dripping through my body but my mind was in so much pain it wasn't funny.
They said it was because of concussion, and that I needed to stay at least 24 hours so they could keep an eye on me.

I then remembered that I cut a promo about my t-shirt victory that I like doing.
I was so angry that I cut that t-shirt to shreds.
Way to go me. I didn't even know I was doing it.
Like I said part of my concussion.
So I watched the mini promo back.
I liked the angry me.
The pissed off me.
It was so unlike me,
But the new me was what I needed to do to change my ways.

THURSDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2020
WAITANGI DAY BACK IN NEW ZEALAND
(NEW ZEALAND'S NATIONAL HOLIDAY)

Or it would be if I was back in New Zealand.
But I was stuck in the U.K.
13 Hours behind New Zealand.
Basically just over half a day.
So as it crept to midday over here in Aberdeen, Scotland it was just after Midnight Friday over in New Zealand.
And then I received a call from my wife, Maria, as I was preparing to leave the hospital.

"Hi babe," I said

"Are you okay?" came Maria's concerned voice "I've been trying for the last 12 hours or so to get through to you, but every time I tried, your assistant says you were sleeping, and being monitored by hospital staff."

Maria hates it when she talks to my assistant. She has for years. She knows I'm in disposed. Usually injured, and unconscious.

"I'm fine, baby. It was just concussion."

"I was almost on a plane to the U.K. I was going to drop the kids with Mum."

Then I wouldn't have heard the last of it from my Mother in law.

"No need to do that, baby. Like I said I'm fine, and am being discharged as we speak."

"So are you coming straight home?"

"No I'm staying in Scotland, trying to find the Misfits for what they did to me."

"Surely they would have scattered by now, gone by to where ever their base is. Where is their base?"

"Who cares," I replied "The fact of the matter is, they posted a mini promo online, saying that they are back, and next Warfare they will be introducing a new member. So which means they haven't left the U.K. then."

"Surely you can't attack them whilst not on a show, it'll be against the law,"

"You'd think that wouldn't you," I said "But I don't care. What they did to me, really was not right. So I am going to make them pay, if I do find them, or when they turn up to Wednesday Night Warfare."

"I like the new you, it's like you've turned a switch and are more.... angrier..... and more intimidating."

"I'm not intimidating yet, babe. The rest of the locker room will laugh at me. So I'm going to show what I am really made of, and then they won't laugh."

"Well I like this side of you as well. It's really attractive."

Great, she's getting turned on.

"Are you sure you don't want me to get on a plane, and come and support you? You're still probably a wee bit concussed."

Even though it would be good to have my wife by my side, she may be a distraction.

"No it's okay babe. I promise I'll stop off after next Warfare on my way to the States, for the first round of the March Madness Tournament."

"Is that the King of the Ring type tournament?"

"It is yes babe."

"I remember last year. You lost to what was that person's name? A girl in a guys body."

"Lux."

"Yes. You lost to Lux in the first round."

"I do remember last year," I replied "It was Lux's early days. I felt I almost had him/her. But then Christchurch happened and I couldn't cope."

"And then you went on to win the X-treme Championship from those two girls at the March Madness pay per view, what were their names?"

"Jessalyn Hart and Vita Valenteen. Yes I used what happened in Christchurch as a motivation to pin Jessalyn to take away Vita's title. Then she turned heel a little bit after that."

"That's right."

Gee my wife had a good memory.

"Who do you have next Warfare?"

"A guy called Red-X,"

"Another newbie,"

"Sort of," I replied "He's just repackaged himself as a newbie."

"Oh true. Can you beat him?"

"I WILL BEAT HIM. Babe,"

"Do you think he will promo against you?"

"He better do, because if he doesn't I'll just do what I did to Michael Archer Junior."

"Yeah you took that dude out really easy."

"And I'll do it again if I have to."

"So this Red X dude, do you know anything about him?"

"No not a lot. But I will get some information on him over the next two weeks."

"So this little Metamorphosis that you are in, is it working?"

"Yes it is. I'm just in Step 1 and nearing Step 2."

"And where will the Misfits fit into all of this?"

"If I find them. No, should I say, WHEN, I find them. Halfway between Step 2 and 3."

"Okay. Are you sure you are alright?"

"I'm fine baby. Just a little headache. I need to go. I have to check out. I'll ring you again when I get to Edinburgh."

"Oh exciting Edinburgh."

"Yes,"

"The home of the Scottish Rugby Team, and that famous ground. The All Blacks are always winning there."

The All Blacks were our national Rugby Team. Should be the best in the World, but they lost to England in the Semi Finals of last year World Cup, and ended up 3rd. This, after winning the last two World Cups.

"Yes and I'll be competing there as they're putting on a special show there. Babe. I have to go, but I'll talk to you soon,"

"Okay babe, Love you. I'll say hello to the kids for you,"

"Please do," I replied

"One last thing,"

"Yes?"

"Remember you are doing the right thing. It has to happen this way. This is what you have prepared for, for the last few years since you came out of retirement, and this is the chance to make an impact."

"Thank you, babe. I totally agree with you. I'll make it work."

Then I hung up. My wife was very supportive. And I miss her when I go on long trips. When I was in my semi retirement, and I went to her about wanting to rejoin the XWF, we both came up with a plan to use if I needed to change my ways from being good to being a face type character if I had to. And she helped put that into motion.

The nurse came back into the room, with the release papers. I signed them. And then left.

THE CAMELITE HOTEL
ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND
HOTEL ROOM

The camera fades in to the Camelite Hotel. At first it showed the outside of the Hotel.

[Image: 111115152.jpg]

Then it fades into the Hotel Room of Mastermind.

[Image: second-floor-feature-room-v14837155-1440-1024x683.jpg]

It finds Mastermind looking out of the window.

"So let's talk first about what happened on Wednesday Night Warfare just gone, shall we? I was brutally attacked by the Misfits, who had disappeared for over a couple of months, and now they are back. They wanted to prove a point, or prove something at least, so they chose me to brutally attack, and in doing so gave me a concussion and put me into the hospital here in Aberdeen.

"It's lucky that I haven't had too many concussions over the last few years in the XWF, because as you all well know, I had plenty in my early career in New Zealand whilst I was trying to get established, and then I had a career threatening one, but luckily I got through it and here I am now.

"But the luck won't last for the Misfits, because I am coming for Pay Back. If I find you on the streets of Aberdeen or even in Edinburgh, I am going to get my revenge and I don't care if it means getting arrested for assault or something major like that, because no one, and I mean NO ONE, upstages me. No one and I mean NO ONE, gets to come back into the XWF, and make me a point of their attack. Misfits. If I don't find you on the streets, I will definitely find you at the next Wednesday Night Warfare in Edinburgh.

"If I have to spend the whole show looking for you, I will. I will get my pay back. Mark my words. No one will embarrass me like that again. Just asked Theo's nephew Thaddeus Duke. He took me out back stage late last year, and then I got my revenge and took him out as well. Not long after he left the XWF. I was the cause of that .

"So get ready for a fired up Mastermind, because I am well and truly fired up."

Mastermind then looks at the camera.

"But before I got rudely interrupted, I easily accounted for Michael Archer Junior who disrespected me by not even do a promo. Trust me when I say this Michael. This is not over by a long shot. If we ever get booked on another card together, I'm going to take you out some more. That'll teach you to disrespect me.

"Now with that out of the way, let's talk about my upcoming opponent, Red-X."

Mastermind smirks and clicks his fingers. The camera fades out.

When the sound of clicking fingers happens again, the camera fades back in to the grounds of Aberdeen's Kings College Chapel. Mastermind is seen taking a stroll.

[Image: Kings-College-Chapel-Aberdeen.jpg]

"I've always wanted to visit sites like this. Remarkable architecture if I must say. But you want to know who isn't remarkable? That is none other than my next opponent on the next Wednesday Night Warfare Red-X.

"Red-X, you've been given a chance to come up against me. Don't you dare take that for granted, because you know who did take it for granted? Michael Archer Junior did, and I destroyed him last Warfare.

"So we are facing one another Red-X and I challenge you to bring your A Game. Can you do that for me, Red X, can you?

"Because I would like to face someone who thinks he knows what he is doing! Are you that person Red-X? Or are you going to be another Michael Archer Junior and disrespect me as well?

"Because if you do, then look out. I'm no more Mr Nice Guy. I'm no longer going to just stand back, get the win and say 'oh look at that I got a free win'. I'm no longer going to sit back and take it. Just remember what I did to Michael Archer Junior, is what I am going to do to you. But it's going to be ten times worse, because you'll suffer from my Mind Controller instead of my Mind Sleeper."

Mastermind smirks some more and clicks his fingers, and the camera fades out again.

This time when he clicks his fingers again the camera fades back into the Aberdeen Maritime Museum, and Mastermind is standing looking at a ship in a case display.

[Image: Aberdeen-Maritime-Museum-7.jpg]

"I like model making. But do you know who won't be a model? Who won't be coming out there other side of our match? That will be of course Red-X.

"Red-X you better throw everything you have at me. You better come prepared. You better do a promo. Because like it or not. I am coming for you, and I am going to win my second straight match in a row.

"I dare you to come prepared Rex-X, I really dare you. Show Michael Archer Junior you are better than him. Show him how hungry you are. Please show him what you can do.

"But like it or not, and know this Red-X. I will be walking out of Wednesday Night Warfare the victor. And there's nothing you can say or do that'll show me, or others how you are going to win. But just come ready to be beaten up. Better yet just come ready."

Mastermind gives a semi smile, before taking one last look at the Ship on display, and walking away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-09-2020), red-x (02-18-2020)