Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are BACK
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-06-2020, 12:38 AM

SOMEWHERE IN ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND

A camera is turned on, and facing the camera was Antony The Jerk. He was smiling.

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg?dateline=1565568513]

Behind him stood Kris The Hammer Van Bonn, and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs.

[Image: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png] [Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

"That's right you XWF Idiots, we are back. The Misfits are back in the XWF. You all thought we packed up and left. No, no that wasn't the case.
I just took Kris and Melanie away for an early Christmas treat."

"We came back with a bang, and took out two minor roster members. One just starting out, and the other a veteran."

"We won't be stopping there because there's more in the pipe line of great things to come."

"Starting with next Warfare, I will be introducing the newest member of the Misfits. But until then be on your toes one and all. And if Mastermind thinks he can pay us back with threats let him. Because we will once again will ride roughshod over his sorry useless ass."

"I saw what you said after your little tantrum Mastermind. Cutting up shirts looks all cool and that, but can you carry on your little merry ways of trying to be 'bad'.
So if you want a piece of us, find us on the next Warfare. You'll be opening once again, and we will just be around, ready to do what the Misfits do best."

"That warning just doesn't pertain to Mastermind. It pertains to the whole roster. Whether you like us or not, we are back. Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs, will be back in action very soon. As will our newest member who I will like I said, announce on the next Warfare. So until then. Enjoy the little bit of peace. It won't last for long, not with us Misfits around."

Antony clicks his fingers, and both Kris and Melanie walk off. Melanie is heard to say....

"We aren't going to get to talk? Ohhhhhhhhhh. I hope Vita is watching...."

"Shut up about Vita....."

Antony takes one last look at the camera, and follows Kris and Melanie off of screen. The camera shuts down.

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AntonyTheJerk's post:
Jim "the Jim" Jimson (02-06-2020), red-x (02-06-2020)