Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Bound by love and wrapped in a starry embrace
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2020, 11:58 PM

Saturday, February 1, 2020
The Grand Viridian Gardens
A.k.a The Place Where Green Meets Blue
Château of The High Council, Ozuul

The sun was nearly set, making way for the luminescence of the twin moons, to sweep their sapphire shine over the lands. Causing the very tips of the grass and the leaves on the trees to sparkle and glisten. This was The Grand Viridian Gardens, after all and it quite literally meant, The Place Where Blue Meets Green. Everywhere you looked, the plants were accented with glittering shades of blue, from very dark to light, depending on the species of plant and concentration of the glow. Clouds would shift and shadows were cast, giving a slight fluctuation or shimmer to the plant life that was hinted by the enchanting brilliance of the moons' illumination. What a dazzling display to accompany, one of the most memorable moments in Azrael's life. Even though he was born on Ozuul, on this evening in question, everything seemed more magical and radiant. You could tell from the excitement in his eyes and the smile that wanted to keep working its way onto his face, tonight was a night to remember and he could barely contain himself. As he stood near the opening of a keystone archway, with the high priestess of the sanctioned gods standing, in wait to conduct the ceremony and all three of The Brothers Blackwater in position and acting as Best Men, he could scarcely pull his eyes from the entrance of the gardens. The place where Rebel Star would enter and walk down the aisle, before the ceremony commenced.

Rows and rows of chairs, held well wishers of all walks of life, from Earth and beyond. Naturally everyone that had been invited wasn't in attendance but in the end, that seemed to work out for the best. There might have been individuals that were forced to stand otherwise. So, similar to natural selection, the balance and order was set and everyone that was truly meant to attend, showed up and were comfortably seated. An otherworldly presence even seemed to cling to the air, allowing the spaceman to know, forces of a supernatural source gravitated nearby. Their gaze granting the blessing of gifts from the great beyond, these were his friends from the hereafter. Come to pay respects and witness the wedding. You could see and sense them all and while most of the entities weren't familiar, there were some that you recognized, all too well. Still their focus was planted firmly on the proceedings and they didn't seem to notice you in the slightest, not even the dead held you in their sights. The silent, ineffective watcher, you were unquestionably invisible to all.

"I have bad news."

Donovan whispered, gaining his father's immediate attention.

"What?"

"Arkin ate the ring. Might take awhile till you actually get it."

"What? He's seven. He's far too old to do something like that. Why would he do that? What would possess him..."

"Dad."

"What?"

"I'm messing with you. Just trying to keep you on your toes."

Silently snickering, Donovan continued to speak in a soft voice.

"Relax. You got this. Everything is going to work out, awesome."

Then as if on cue, the music started up and Rebel Star emerged. Wearing a blush pink, off shoulder, princess style wedding dress with a corset tie in the back, she was magnificent. Absolutely breathtaking. Since she was created in a factory, she didn't have a father or a mother to walk her down the aisle. So the position was filled by her best friend, Wylie Sinclair, the first being she befriended and kindred spirit of sorts. One a pleasure slave that stepped out of her stasis chamber a malfunction and the other half A.I/ half cyborg. They traveled down a plush, purple velvet carpet runway, toward the keystone arch, where Azrael awaited his bride.

"You better not let me fall."

"You could always get it out of the way and I could trip you. Then it'll be done and over with. Can't freak out about something that's already happened. Unless you trip twice but then I'll just tell everyone that you're drunk. You needed that liquid courage in order to take the plunge, so to speak."

"If I wasn't in heels and we weren't in front of this many people, I'd kick you. Hard."

"I know you would but since both factors are a reality, I have nothing to worry about and your threat is both null and void. I'm also willing to wager it'll be forgotten before the night is through."

"You're a dork, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know and you're getting married... don't chicken out."

"Who me? Never."

Wylie and Rebel separated and Rebel took her place next to Azrael, while Wylie found his seat. Momentarily her gaze averted to Lila, Frankie and Nyx, her bridesmaids and then swiftly fluttered back to Azrael. Dressed in a vintage black tuxedo with tails, he wore his hair tied back and appeared, ever debonair, dashing and distinguished as always. Neither could take their eyes off each other, not for very long anyway and for a brief moment, they spoke to one another in hushed tones.

"That's a lot of wedding dress."

"That's a lot of tuxedo."

"It gets more complicated the further you get down in the layers."

"Really?"

"Don't fret, I brought a crescent wrench."

"Now I'm intrigued."

"Wait until the clothes start flying off. I intend to do far more than merely intrigue."

From there, the sermon began and the high priestess of the sanctioned gods, declared a few words in honor of the sacred institution of marriage. Some were spiritually enlightening, others were somewhat scary but as a whole, it was lovely. The entire time, she bound Azrael's hand to Rebel's with a ribbon, a tradition commonly seen in handfasting rituals. Then the vows were shared, each word uttered, even more sincere, honest and heartfelt than the last. Azrael and Rebel slipped a ring onto each other's finger, he kissed his bride and in the colossal cosmic eyes of the universe, two souls became entwined. Looking at them, in all their bliss and happiness, you couldn't feel more overwhelmed with joy... or trepidation. Wait. That's not a normal feeling to have after two beings that are in love, get married. Oh bother, why could it never simply be shimmering stars of felicity and satisfaction with you, why did you have to be the detector of foul and evil intentions? Suddenly every shadow seemed to darken, at least from your perception that's what happened and you knew, without a shred of doubt, something sinister was coming. What that was precisely... alas, only time would tell.

End Transmission.

[Image: 7YadeKD.gif]

"Hell in a Cell. A fight that has broken many mortals, challenged their strength and tested their might. Tomorrow night, I shall meet Robbie Bourbon in the squared circle and participate in this contest of combat. A man with visions of destroying me, dancing in his head, while he relies on senses other than sight to determine who I am. He should simply listen to my promo, since I announce it very loud and clear, who I am and what my intentions are for the evening. Don't try to smell your way to me in the ring Robbie, that's just weird. I have a rather delightful aroma but no, don't do that. The last thing I need after my wedding is someone sniffing the air, trying to find me in the wrestling ring. That being said, I am looking forward to this match. You are the closest thing I can get to actually fighting a boulder. Like Sisyphus pushed one up a hill, only for it to tumble down again, I get to battle a boulder. A human shaped boulder but a boulder, none the less."

"Except, unlike Sisyphus, my struggle or test, won't be a perpetual, endless torture. No, our time together will only last until the three count, when a victor is chosen and the fight is finished. You tell me to pick my poison, how about this Bourbon, surprise me. Here's the thing about poison though, it's toxic and quite lethal, it can kill a man, no matter how big or small, he will fall and most likely die. The difference between your maneuvers and poison is the fact that I have no intention to die tomorrow night or any night for that matter. You will not kill me. Remember when I fought you, Robbie. Back when I was much smaller and had amnesia, I didn't die then either. You did try to put an end to me and I won't deny that it was a challenge but it was a challenge, that I surpassed. Much like I will tomorrow night. If it makes things even though, I'll wear a blindfold and take away my sight as well. I won't try to locate you by smell, cause as I already established, that's creepy but I'll put a limitation on myself, in order to make things equal."

"I won't use any powers either. For you, Robbie Bourbon this match will be fought strictly as mortals would. That's a promise. Out of respect for this match and you, I won't do anything that is considered, outside of your range of abilities. With that being said, I will still produce blood from a boulder and I'll take that win. I'm going to come at you with everything that I've got... within your constraints of course, I can do both after all. And you will feel the fury of the spaceman. The rage of the warrior and every bit of ferocity that I used to save my homeworld, back when I had no powers or special abilities to speak of and in that moment, you will know the taste of your destruction. As my adversaries and enemies once felt my wrath, so shall you now."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
bRiaN sTorM (02-05-2020), Theo Pryce (02-05-2020)