Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tornado Warning for JTC (JTC RP 1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-12-2013, 10:31 AM

We join XWF interviewer Steve Sayors in the middle of the ring in an empty arena, and then the lights go out in the arena..

and suddenly, the lights come on. Sayors is sitting on top of the turnbuckle, while “The Texas Tornado” Andrew Morrison stands in the middle of the ring, with a mic in hand, and in his black hoodie and pants.

Morrison: So the XWF has the guts to send you to interview me..must I remind you what happened to the last man who tried to follow me into the eye of the storm…

(footage from a previous interview is shown of Morrison attacking the XWF cameraman a few days ago)

(Sayors cautiously walks up to Morrison)

Sayors: Um..just here to ask you a few questions, Mr. Morrison.

Morrison: Heh, ask away, Sayors

Sayors: Well, little is known about you, care to share about your background, maybe your family..

(Morrison reachs over and yanks on Sayors’ collar)

Morrison: I will stop you right there! (shoves Sayors back a little)…all you must know of my family is that they are watching me now..and in their own way, they helped to mold the storm that is brewing..

Sayors: Ca-care to clarify?

(Morrison stares angrily and slightly moves toward Sayors)

Sayors: Ok, next question..so you were trained by Mark Calloway, otherwise known as The Undertaker, how did that come about, and what kinda relationship did you have?

Morrison: Ah, yes, Calloway is almost like a second father to me..he showed me the ropes so to speak..he helped show me how to unleash the storm..I met him when I was 16, and when I was 18 until recently when I signed, he showed me a lot…there are a lot of ways to unleash hell on earth..... (evil laugh)

(Sayors shakes as if he has a chill down his spine)

Sayors: Um, well a question a lot of people want answered…we were all under the assumption you were not going to show until the 17th..that’s what you have said in previous promos..

Morrison: Well, you see, a storm knows no dates..a storm is unpredictable..you don’t know where..or when..or who it will strike.. (low laugh)

Sayors: ..which brings me to my next question! Why the attack on Mr. Cross after his match with Swift Ion this past Monday?

Morrison: Ah, yes..Mr. Cross. Let me take the time to directly address him alone..

Sayors: But this is an official XWF interview..

(Morrison grabs Sayors and picks him up)

Morrison: I do not need you or ANYONE else tell me what to do or when to do it..as I’ve warned you already!... (lights go out) (a loud scream is heard and then goes silent)…I am unpredictable…

(lights come back on, we see Sayors laid out facedown on the outside of the ring not moving)

Morrison: Now that it is just you and I, “Mr. Cross” or should I say Johnathan Taylor Cross…yes I know who you are, Johnny-boy..how you may ask, well, you see I have my ways…

Now, the question was why I attacked you…for numerous reasons in fact..do you think I do not remember when I was first signed…you made a comment..

(backstage footage is shown of JTC)

(“So another freakin newcomer just trying to make a name for themselves, trying to take the focus off of JTC…looking for the asskickin’ of a lifetime…I will gladly take the time out of my life to put you in your place..)

Hm, just another newcomer, just another man hm, as you see, Johnathan, I am not just another man..and taking the focus from you..you try to shelter yourself behind false egotistical courage... sometimes, we are undone by our own foolish actions...and tell yourself that you will put me in my place…..my place John is wherever I choose it to be, and as for the other reason I attacked you this past Monday..as Ive said, I can strike anywhere anytime..and you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time…

(raises his hood and grins)

I saw you gave Swift Ion a concussion..I will admit I didn’t think you had that in you John, but you see no matter what you think or may do to me, I am not going anywhere..for you see, I am not a mere pathetic man. I am a force. A force of nature you nor the XWF has beared witness to you. You will soon see, I do not fear concussions or pain, I do not fear torn muscles, broken bones…I do not fear blood.. (licks his lips and evilly laughs) for it is what I cause. I am sure you will retreat into your shelter..you will tell me you will take what I will unleash..what you felt this past Monday is NOTHING compared to what is in store for you..

(long pause)

Tell me, Johnny, how did it feel..
when I speared you, gutted you..as you felt your ribs bend and give..
when I caught you in my VORTEX, and drove your neck and head into the ground..did it send that paralyzing tingle down your spine..that paralyzing fear down your spine..what did you think about..

tell me, did you think about Michelle?... (grins)

Oh, yes, John, like I said, I have my ways..tell me when your wife saw you driven into that mat with such ferocity..did she worry..did you worry for that split second after impact..perhaps there would be no more walks by the lake..did she fear that the love of her life would be confined to a wheelchair.. (evil laugh)

(long pause)

My trajectory is set..your fate is sealed. June 17th on Monday Madness. It is only you and me. Falls Count Anywhere. It is when your fears, your nightmares will be realized..because John, I will CRIPPLE you..I will MAIM you. I will give you HELL on earth and I will show NO MERCY toward you..

Perhaps I shall buy Michelle a ticket..how do you think she will feel..when she sees you twisted..thrown..and torn apart all over the arena..

You will feel every bit of devastation that I have to offer..and I will put you in YOUR place....this…THIS is your warning, Johnny-boy…A storm is coming for you…I am coming for you John…

(lights go out)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
(06-17-2013), JTC (06-16-2013)