Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
METAMORPHOSIS - PART 2
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-04-2020, 09:34 PM

You think after having a rant last timeout that I should be feeling better and back to status quo.

But no. I have to keep moving through this stage so I can come out the other side.

It is time to leave my good side behind, as its not getting me anywhere at this stage of my career.

It's so real to me that I see what is coming.

You guys, my opponents, are stuck on me, my losing streak, my lpsing ways, that you can't clearly see me. You only see what I've done in the past, and what you think I am capable of, which to you lot is, not a lot.

I know now that I need to change my ways.

I know now that it is because of my many defeats that this has brought me to this point in time.

I know now that I have come to my cross roads, my breaking point. I need a different direction in order to move forwards.

I need to set myself free
FREE from my fears
FREE from being held back
FREE from losing
FREE from my tormentors

IF, no, WHEN I do set myself FREE
And I do move forwards then
I BECOME THE TORMENTOR.

The game is about to change.
My game has to change.
It is time that I step up and show the need for a game changer
Because if I don't then who will take me seriously?

The time is now.
Now is the time to show where I am going
What I am doing
How I am going to do it
And why I am doing it.
The ultimate answer to the biggest question.
To my biggest question.

I'm meta morphing
I'm transforming
It needs to happen

If no one takes me seriously then it's on them
Not me... them.

ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND
UN NAMED HOTEL ROOM

Just hours before Wednesday Night Warfare, the camera fades in to the hotel room of Mastermind, and it finds him looking out of the window. He is deep in thought.

He looks at the camera and takes a deep breath.

"What more can I say about Michael Archer Junior and him not attempting to even try these last two weeks? I guess not much more as it's just a bore.

"What I will say though is, I'm going to Warfare, and I'm going to destroy you. You had your chance. Maybe next time we meet, you'd show me more respect."

Mastermind looks back out of the window. He seems to be in contemplation mode again.

"Now I may not be talking directly or indirectly to Michael Archer Junior, but that doesn't mean to say I uave finished talking.

"I am directing myself to everyone on the roster whether you be future opponents, or just standing on the sidelined contemplating whether you should challenge me or not..."

Mastermind stands up, and grabs his chair, and walks closer to the camera. He plonks the chair down a couple of feet away. He sits calmly down, and stares directly into the camera.

"Change,"

"Some of you who know me well, or who think you know me, know that I don't do well with change.

"But here's the kicker, I have no choice but to change so over the next few weeks you are all going to see a transformation.

"No longer will I stand back and say nothing when it comes to injustices.

"No longer will I stand being called boring. I will call on those of you who do call me boring and well you won't like the results.

"No longer will I also stand idly by and be made fun of by those who mention me in promos even though I'm not even featured in your matches. Take it from me, you will not like the end results.

"If Vita Valenteen and others like her can successfully change their ways, and trust me they have made immediate impact, then so can I.

"At certain times last year, I used my anger and emotions to great effect to win matches. Remember when I became the x-treme champion for the 3rd time when I took the title off of Vita, after using my emotions after New Zealand's 1st terrorist attack when a gunman opened fired on two mosques in Christchurch, killing 40 people.

"Yes I do know, that it's hard to stay emotionally longer but here's another kicker, there are ways to keep those emotions in check.

"I will let you all in on a little secret. Come closer...."

Mastermind slowly moves his chair closer to the camera, and starts whispering:

"It's all about timing, and it's all about changing. For a Caterpillar to become a butterfly it first must cocoon itself away and then metamorphose itself into the butterfly.... I'm not going to hide, but I will be changing the way I do things by metaphorically meta morphing into someone very noticeable but unrecognizable in the way he gets things done. Whether you like it or not that is how changes are made..."

Mastermind starts smirking his infamous smirk. He gets up and move the chair back a few steps before sitting back down.

"So in conclusion, my unhappiness started this transformation. If you guys don't like it, tough. It's not any of you having to deal with this, well the fallout you will have to deal with. But it's me who has to go with the times and be happy about it.

"It's time for me to go. I have to give Michael Archer Junior a lesson on respect. See you very soon Michael,"

Mastermind gets up and walks away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub