Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climbing Up the Pecking Order
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2020, 12:10 AM

"Vinnie Lane? The gaping anus that owns this place and hides behind his lady friend and management team of yes men when it comes to making any major decisions? Azrael Erebus....the Apollo 13 cast off who can't decide if they are male or female? "Mister fucking Mystery.....ugh.....why not choose a legend that is RELEVANT. That is right, you can't. Vinnie steps in the ring once a year like Halloween, and the other two........why am I even entertaining this?"

Jenny shakes her head.

"You need a reality check. You called me out for a reason. Of any of these schmucks on this roster, you....chose....ME. So apparently, I matter to you. Show me how much I matter, Mav. You will show up, you will try your hardest, but in the end, you WILL lose........so get that unemployment form ready because your dream will be crushed quicker than a beer can at a frat party."

"I like that."

"Thanka. You know, I could get used to this whole match making thing."

"I was used to it......."

"Here come the waterworks..."

"Shut up!" she smacks his chest.

"Bottom line, Mav, you WILL lost on February 19th and that is the final word......because the XWF Resident Power Couple.......said so."

They walk out of the ski lodge laughing to themselves.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Maverick - 02-01-2020, 10:54 PM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Chris Chaos - 02-01-2020, 11:36 PM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Maverick - 02-01-2020, 11:42 PM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Centurion - 02-02-2020, 07:08 AM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2020, 12:10 AM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by OGMaverick - 02-02-2020, 07:11 AM