Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climbing Up the Pecking Order
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2020, 11:36 PM

Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst walked into the ski lodge at Mt. Stowe in Vermont. They were in town for Savage and decided to explore the lovely, socialiast run and opioid rampant state known as Vermont. Their mountains were nice though. As they entered the ski lodge, XWF TV was on the big screen. At least they had good taste in TV around here.

Chris heard his name just as they made it inside.

Doing a quick double take he asked the man behind the counter to re-wind it. That is when he saw Maverick's little "call-out".

"So Maverick calls me out, you hear this shit?"

"How could I not? His voice is like a cat with an Invisalign being casterated with fishing line and broadcasted through a megaphone."

She rolls her eyes.

"Like, who does he think he is?"

"Apparently, he is feeling himself right now. Apparently the new trendy thing to do is to take shots at me. Past prime, trying to restore further success? Tell me, right now, how the hell the word success is even remotely associated with his name?!"

Jenny shrugs. "I wish I could."

"Maverick, whoever the hell you are.....you and me, chump, we aren't in the same league, the same atmosphere, the same goddamn galaxy. I sit here as we speak--a legend. Not just a legend, but a legend with a #1 contender-ship for the Hart Title, whenever I want it, in my back pocket. I main event every show I am on. I compete against the likes of Centurion, Robbie Bourbon, Robert Main....THAT is the class I am in. I am pretty sure you're still taking classes on this wrestling shit. Obviously you aren't entirely sure how this whole shebang works.......so let me inform you......educate you, if you will."

Jenny takes a sip of her thermus with a smile.

"You don't just walk up in here as a curtain jerker and demand from one of the best to ever do this that he a one on one match. Boy.....you haven't earned my time much less my respect. You earn things around these parts. So, you want a match with me........"

"He said yes or no....this is getting a little long......."

".....I am going to have to hard pass on that one, little man. However......I am a gambling man, and I love me a little drama. Plus, I am a generous man........I'll let you do exactly what I did to get to where I am at. Remember when I was just some nobody who rose up the ranks by beating Doctor D'Ville? I had to sift through the shit before I got that opportunity.....so I am going to let you earn your slot, much like I had to do."

Jenny takes another sip of her thermus, her breath visible in the cold Vermont air.

"You'll get your match on Warfare, Mav. But it won't be against me. Oh no....you'll be facing off against Jenny."

Jenny spits out her drink, as she was mid sip when he made that statement.

"Why do I always have to handle your lightwork?!"

"If you can get by Jenny, you will be one step closer to being on my level. But trust me, she is no slouch. You wanna face a former legend here.......you'll be facing the former Bombshell Champion and General Manager of Savage. You're welcome."

Jenny looked at him, then grinned.

"So it is yes or no. Jenny versus Maverick on Warfare? Make your choice and make it soon....because my patience is running thin with you as it is."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Maverick - 02-01-2020, 10:54 PM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Chris Chaos - 02-01-2020, 11:36 PM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Maverick - 02-01-2020, 11:42 PM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Centurion - 02-02-2020, 07:08 AM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by Chris Chaos - 02-02-2020, 12:10 AM
re:Climbing Up the Pecking Order - by OGMaverick - 02-02-2020, 07:11 AM