Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Climbing Up the Pecking Order
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-01-2020, 10:54 PM

"So... at long last, after years of not being in an XWF ring... I returned and destroyed that little pest called Mini Morbid. And to be honest? I'm here to stay now."

"To get to the heights I know I'm capable of, it's time I climb up the pecking order in order to build myself back up. I'll do whatever it takes to get to the top, but for now it's time I start with one man who much like me, has been slipping past his prime and is trying to regain former success."

"CHRIS CHAOS!"

"Yes or no question, it's that simple. You. Me. Singles match. Warfare. What do you say?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2020, 11:36 PM

Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst walked into the ski lodge at Mt. Stowe in Vermont. They were in town for Savage and decided to explore the lovely, socialiast run and opioid rampant state known as Vermont. Their mountains were nice though. As they entered the ski lodge, XWF TV was on the big screen. At least they had good taste in TV around here.

Chris heard his name just as they made it inside.

Doing a quick double take he asked the man behind the counter to re-wind it. That is when he saw Maverick's little "call-out".

"So Maverick calls me out, you hear this shit?"

"How could I not? His voice is like a cat with an Invisalign being casterated with fishing line and broadcasted through a megaphone."

She rolls her eyes.

"Like, who does he think he is?"

"Apparently, he is feeling himself right now. Apparently the new trendy thing to do is to take shots at me. Past prime, trying to restore further success? Tell me, right now, how the hell the word success is even remotely associated with his name?!"

Jenny shrugs. "I wish I could."

"Maverick, whoever the hell you are.....you and me, chump, we aren't in the same league, the same atmosphere, the same goddamn galaxy. I sit here as we speak--a legend. Not just a legend, but a legend with a #1 contender-ship for the Hart Title, whenever I want it, in my back pocket. I main event every show I am on. I compete against the likes of Centurion, Robbie Bourbon, Robert Main....THAT is the class I am in. I am pretty sure you're still taking classes on this wrestling shit. Obviously you aren't entirely sure how this whole shebang works.......so let me inform you......educate you, if you will."

Jenny takes a sip of her thermus with a smile.

"You don't just walk up in here as a curtain jerker and demand from one of the best to ever do this that he a one on one match. Boy.....you haven't earned my time much less my respect. You earn things around these parts. So, you want a match with me........"

"He said yes or no....this is getting a little long......."

".....I am going to have to hard pass on that one, little man. However......I am a gambling man, and I love me a little drama. Plus, I am a generous man........I'll let you do exactly what I did to get to where I am at. Remember when I was just some nobody who rose up the ranks by beating Doctor D'Ville? I had to sift through the shit before I got that opportunity.....so I am going to let you earn your slot, much like I had to do."

Jenny takes another sip of her thermus, her breath visible in the cold Vermont air.

"You'll get your match on Warfare, Mav. But it won't be against me. Oh no....you'll be facing off against Jenny."

Jenny spits out her drink, as she was mid sip when he made that statement.

"Why do I always have to handle your lightwork?!"

"If you can get by Jenny, you will be one step closer to being on my level. But trust me, she is no slouch. You wanna face a former legend here.......you'll be facing the former Bombshell Champion and General Manager of Savage. You're welcome."

Jenny looked at him, then grinned.

"So it is yes or no. Jenny versus Maverick on Warfare? Make your choice and make it soon....because my patience is running thin with you as it is."
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-01-2020, 11:42 PM

"You actual fucking coward."

"Here's a little history lesson for you, BOY. That Hart title you're going on about how you have a shot for? I held that title, I helped made it great when it was reintroduced."

"You go on about how you're in the top class? Let me tell you some of the people I faced."

"Vincent Lane."

"Azrael Erebus."

"Mister fucking Mystery."

"I have faced goddamn legends in this sport, no matter what my current rate of success is. I can spot a legend, and believe me. You don't even come close to one."

"So now I have to prove myself to you by going through your little bitch? Fine. February 19th, Jenny can meet me in the ring, one-on-one. But trust me, she won't like the sleeping giant you're awakening here."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2020, 12:08 AM

(02-01-2020, 11:36 PM)Chris Chaos Said: I sit here as we speak--a legend. Not just a legend, but a legend with a #1 contender-ship for the Hart Title, whenever I want it, in my back pocket. I main event every show I am on. I compete against the likes of Centurion, Robbie Bourbon, Robert Main....THAT is the class I am in.."

Getting a bit carried away here?

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Maverick (02-02-2020), red-x (02-03-2020)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2020, 12:10 AM

"Vinnie Lane? The gaping anus that owns this place and hides behind his lady friend and management team of yes men when it comes to making any major decisions? Azrael Erebus....the Apollo 13 cast off who can't decide if they are male or female? "Mister fucking Mystery.....ugh.....why not choose a legend that is RELEVANT. That is right, you can't. Vinnie steps in the ring once a year like Halloween, and the other two........why am I even entertaining this?"

Jenny shakes her head.

"You need a reality check. You called me out for a reason. Of any of these schmucks on this roster, you....chose....ME. So apparently, I matter to you. Show me how much I matter, Mav. You will show up, you will try your hardest, but in the end, you WILL lose........so get that unemployment form ready because your dream will be crushed quicker than a beer can at a frat party."

"I like that."

"Thanka. You know, I could get used to this whole match making thing."

"I was used to it......."

"Here come the waterworks..."

"Shut up!" she smacks his chest.

"Bottom line, Mav, you WILL lost on February 19th and that is the final word......because the XWF Resident Power Couple.......said so."

They walk out of the ski lodge laughing to themselves.
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-02-2020, 07:08 AM

(02-01-2020, 11:42 PM)Maverick Said: "You actual fucking coward."

"Here's a little history lesson for you, BOY. That Hart title you're going on about how you have a shot for? I held that title, I helped made it great when it was reintroduced."

"You go on about how you're in the top class? Let me tell you some of the people I faced."

"Vincent Lane."

"Azrael Erebus."

"Mister fucking Mystery."

"I have faced goddamn legends in this sport, no matter what my current rate of success is.

.....Who?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (02-02-2020)
OGMaverick

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2020, 07:11 AM

[Image: 1VoMAo8.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like OGMaverick's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-02-2020), Atticus Gold (02-02-2020), Barney Green (02-02-2020), Maverick (02-02-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2020, 09:02 AM

Why is Chris Chaos saying mean things about me? I've had a bad week.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (02-02-2020)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2020, 08:42 PM

(02-02-2020, 09:02 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Why is Chris Chaos saying mean things about me? I've had a bad week.

Vin he's got to say something that will grab peoples attention. This is the Chaos standard. Realizes he isn't relevant. Begins throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

(02-01-2020, 11:42 PM)Maverick Said:

[Image: DRwkUlF.jpg]

Uh... No... I brought that title out of the dark ages. Nice try though!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month