Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 07:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo broh's why the fuck's you all so freakin tiny?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-01-2020, 07:55 PM

Broh'z I been done wondering for a while about why I look around this XWF locker room and see nothing but small ass muh'fuckers everywhere! WHY THE FUCK'S YOU ALL SO SMALL UP IN THIS BITCH? HUH?? WHAT THE FUCK!! I'm ready to fuck shit up and I need to find someone who can move serious weight! GOD FUCK ING DAMM ITT!!!!

Vita do you know any BIIIIG muh'fuckaz I can train with? Some bad ass mofo who ain't afraid to BREAK the fuckin ground he walks on because his muscle bellies are heavier than the anchors of a big ol' sea ship thingy! Someone who could steamroll over a stupid ass dumb fuckin idiot crackwhore and turn her into a protein pancake without even giving two shits about the time of day?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
red-x (02-03-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Yo broh's why the fuck's you all so freakin tiny? - by Amjetkun Socio - 02-01-2020, 07:55 PM