Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Apocalypsis
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-07-2020, 11:20 PM

It's been too long since you were able to enjoy this, hasn't it?

The shower water dripped down onto Maverick like rain as he merely stared up at the ceiling, letting the water run down and soak him. Luckily... steam was covering any areas that would render this promo Not Safe for Work.

"Perhaps," Maverick responded. "But you can't really call that a match, can you? That was more an execution of that midget."

Awww, how harsh. And here I thought I saw a smile creeping up on your face.

Maverick sighed; this was it. No matter how far he was getting, he really only had the voices in his head to keep him company, and yes, he realized how batshit-fucking-insane that made him sound like. A part of him wondered if he was doing the right thing, walking around with what was basically schizophrenia going on. But... did he want to get rid of his "Mind-Father"?

The thoughts tugged at him. It was his way of coping, but... he could admit to himself it wasn't exactly healthy to talk to himself non-stop.

What to do, what to do...

He pushed it to the back of his mind; he had other things on his mind as he turned off the shower and started to dry himself off.

Geri Miller and Atara Themis.

Two of the XWF's rising stars.

They were no doubt looking for a rebound win here, and it was up to Maverick to figure out how to solve the puzzle that they posed. Maverick needed this win, to prove that he can still compete in actual matches when it matters most.

Only question is, can he pull it off?

One shower session and a change of clothes, Maverick was at his computer, the dim light reflecting on his face. Videos of his opponents, Geri Miller and Atara Themis, were visible as Maverick was making mental notes. Suddenly, the computer's screen went dark.

The door suddenly slammed shut.

A cold gust of wind blew through the house.

Maverick looked up, completely unaware as to the source of this. He was entirely perplexed as to what on Earth was going on. Just as he was about to walk out the door, he heard a voice behind him.

"Heh, nothing personal, kid."

Maverick turned around slowly, to see the figure known as Phantom Panzer sporting a shit-eating grin, with his hand raised.

"WHAT THE FU-"

SNAP!

And poof, Maverick and Panzer disappear with bloodied, cum stained confetti falling where they stood. Almost instantly after, Panzer and Mav would appear in Panzer's pocket dimension, which looked like it had no floor, no ceiling, no walls to speak of, it was like floating in a pool, weightless.

"-CK!"

SNAP!

Just as suddenly as he arrived, Maverick start to feel manacles creeping out of nowhere and slap on hard to his wrists and ankles. After his limbs were bound and secured, a large wooden cross slammed into his back, crucifying the poor soul.

Panzer grinned sadistically as he was laying on his belly... floating. "It's been a while since I saw you last, Mavvy. You were shitting on titles back then. How's the bowels now? I would say 'I hope they're good' but, y'know, this is kind of a pants shitting occasion. You're trapped, by a clown, who has you fucking crucified, and for what reason you might ponder."

Maverick opened his mouth to respond -

SNAP!

Suddenly, a slab of steel slammed to his lips. Try as Maverick might, the only thing now capable of coming out of his mouth was muffled speech as Panzer laughed.

"See, I knew you were going to ask that. The reason is, we're supposed to be friends for a match! Where you tag me, I tag you, we fuck people in their asses and give them a balloonema. That's where I take a very, very long balloon, stick the non-opening end into their ass, and begin to pump it full of air until it tickles their fucking colons and explodes!"

Maverick looked absolutely horrified as Panzer cackles loudly, before the smile changes looking at him with his expression turning to stone.

"Which is what I'll fucking do to you, if you don't appear for the match. If I have to face them by myself, I will fuck your ass with a balloon, make it fucking real and as spiky as a cat dick! I WILL THEN RIP IT FROM YOUR GODDAMN SHIT HOLE AND SHOW YOU THE GORE I WILL HAVE CAUSED TO YOU, IF YOU DON'T FUCKING COOPERATE WITH ME, YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER!"

Panzer's expression returned to that shit-eating grin as he stood up again.

SNAP!

The metal and cross faded out into nothingness as Maverick fell, taking deep breaths and looking at Panzer with venom in his eyes.

"What do you say? Think we can work together? Or should I do all the fucking heavy lifting and you find out what it's like to get anally raped by a cat dick?"

Saliva spat out of Mav's mouth as he responded. "Fuck. You."

Panzer once more cackled wildly, loving every minute of this. "THAT'S THE SPIRIT, MAV, M'BOY! HAHA! Take that anger and THROW it at our opponents, otherwise I'll make sure you lived another fucking life!"

Maverick staggered back to his feet, his knees wobbly as he struggled to take everything in. His fists were clenched, and he dashed towards Panzer looking to punch him!

SNAP!

Suddenly, the entire scene shifted once more. The star-filled space of Panzer's pocket dimension was no more, and Maverick's fist went right through Panzer's face as if he were a ghost.

"What the-?!" Maverick exclaimed.

"This look familiar, Mavvy Wavvy?" Panzer motioned out before him where the scene was starting to re-form. Thousands of people surrounded the two, all cheering and screaming their hearts out. The two sat in chairs, looking out to... the ring.

Wait a minute.

This was an XWF event!

And this wasn't just any XWF event. Maverick's eyes looked ready to bulge out of his skull as he saw what was going on in the ring.

Wednesday Night Warfare - November 5th, 2014 Said:Wait! Sane and Maverick are rushing the ring. The come in for duel clotheslines, but Gator and Knight take them down with dropkicks. Gator picks up Sane and Knight does the same with Maverick. The two men look at each other, lock eyes, nod and then hit unison Disaster Drop / Total Honor.

"This is-" Maverick began.

"Your very first title match! Crazy, I know, right! And you wanna know what else happened here?" Panzer turned his gaze towards Maverick, who was looking down at the ground, cheeks burning furiously as he wanted to be somewhere, anywhere else but here.

But Panzer wouldn't let him have that opportunity as he continued.

"It was the BIRTH of your no-showing moniker! Mister No-Show, if you may! You couldn't even get a lick of offense in! And you want to know what happened?

"YOU FAILED!"

"Ngh..." Maverick felt his voice getting caught in his throat as the fans continued cheering for the events unfolding in the ring.

Wednesday Night Warfare - November 5th, 2014 Said:Gator turns around and somehow manages to duck an attempted clothesline from Maverick and for his troubles Maverick gets blasted with The Disaster Drop (Lifting Samoan Drop)!

3!!!

Winner and Still XWF Television Champion - Gator

Maverick was silent, unwilling to talk as Panzer cocked his head over towards him.

"What's the matter, Mavvy Wavvy? Cat got your tongue? WELL YOU BETTER FUCKING HOPE IT'S NOT THE ONE THAT'LL BE EVISCERATING YOUR ASSHOLE IF YOU REPEAT THAT PERFORMANCE I JUST SAW!"

"SHUT UP!" Maverick roared back, getting in Panzer's face as the scene once more faded back to Panzer's pocket dimension. "That was in the past. I may have made a lot of mistakes back then, but I will be DAMNED if I'm going to let some insane, cum-painted clown tell ME what the fuck is going to happen! The days of the no-shower are GONE! I DECIDE WHAT MY FATE IN THAT RING WILL BE! AND YOU CAN BE GOOD AND GOD DAMN SURE THAT ON SAVAGE, I'M GOING TO CARRY YOUR CLOWN ASS TO A VICTORY, BUT ONLY BEFORE I BEAT IT FIRST AT ANARCHY!"

Maverick took in deep breaths after that rant, starting to heave as he himself could hardly believe the words he spat out with such vitriol after being forced to relive such horrid memories. Panzer, meanwhile, had his grin now stretching ear-to-ear.

"That's what I wanted to hear."

"Huh?"

"Now, I can be sure you won't no-show this event. Good. Goooooood..." Panzer, still sporting that creepy, oversized grin, got eye-to-eye with Maverick. "But if you let me down out there..."

"I'll make you regret the day you were born."
Panzer reached out to Maverick's face, and--

HONK! HONK!

"What the-?!" Maverick looked down to his nose... only to see that it was gone! He was absolutely flabbergasted at the sight, and just as soon as he was about to open his mouth to demand he get his nose back--

SNAP!

Maverick found himself returned to the room in his mansion that he was in before, the laptop now back on, the door opened, and everything was as it was before... except for blood-and-cum-stained-confetti that was scattered literally everywhere. Maverick looked down at his nose again, only to see it was now a red clown nose. Maverick reached at it, slowly prying it off... to reveal his actual nose inside. He sighed, leaning against the wall, and decided to start debating about the life choices he's made up to this point.

"I need to go to fuckin' therapy..."

"I'll be upfront about this, and I'll be crystal clear about it. Yes, it's been practically eons since I've stepped into an XWF ring."

"And no, I don't consider beating up that midget Mini Morbid to count, no matter how satisfying it may have been. The fact of the matter is, this match, right here, is my first booked match after that display on Anarchy, and it's going to be my first stop after this next Anarchy."

"My tag partner is, as you just saw, a psychopathic madman with some sort of insane powers. I could not even fathom to guess how or why he got these powers, but let's be real - in a promotion that's featured Kings, zombies, video game characters, parasites, a talking table, three cars, a fucking plane and a motorbike and now an insane clown, to be quite honest? I would say this is just the cherry on top."

"Phantom Panzer may have his own difficulties in that ring though. Let's just say he... gets wrapped up a bit too much in using his powers for his own amusement. And hell, people can have their kicks. Have you seen some of the stuff that gets posted on here? Absolutely fucking wretched. But on February 15th, there is one thing he and I will be able to agree upon."

"He and I will show up ready to fight. He and I will show up ready to win. He and I will show up ready to shed blood, sweat and tears in the middle of that damn ring and get our hands raised as the victor!"

"Geri Miller, Atara Themis."

"Things exactly haven't been going your way, haven't they?"

"A loss in the battle royal and the TV title match at Cuntfest respectively... Atara was laid out by a literal freak on steroids, twice, and lost to Peter Gilmour in the process. Now, I'd certainly be the last person to poke fun at someone for the last bit, considering I owe Gilmour a match myself. But..."

Maverick cracks his knuckles as he stretches his neck out.

"I plan on giving you two a tougher fight than what you've been getting in recent weeks. I am back, and for good this time. I hope your lack of recent success doesn't hamper you here, because I do want a fight from you both. I want to test myself. To prove I still have it. And when I win, I'm going to keep on fighting. Starting with Chris Chaos. And then I'll keep trucking on. Who knows where I go? Hart? Television? Xtreme? Perhaps I find a partner and go for the Tags again?"

"Perhaps..."

"Maybe even the Universal title?"

"But that's something only time will tell. Right now, my focus is squarely on you two. And you best prepare for the fight of your lives come next Saturday."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Maverick's post:
Atara Raven (02-08-2020), Atticus Gold (02-08-2020), Phantom Panzer (02-07-2020), Theo Pryce (02-15-2020)