Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Azreal is Getting Married! Pre- Adventures to the big day
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-31-2020, 12:20 PM

A door is just a door, unless it's ajar... and leading to an office that belongs to a very important XWF official. Azrael Erebus, happens to be strolling right on through such a door, entering said office too. The office is decorated very modern chic. Leather furniture, glass desk, weird, pretentious wall art that looks like someone merely took a camera and focused it closely at a small specific area of an object and snapped a photo. Incredible view though. However Azrael, isn't here to marvel at the interior of an office or its view of the cityscape below, he has an agenda and that involves the man that's sitting at that glass desk that was previously mentioned. A man that is now staring at Azrael.

"Theo!"

Azrael gushes with merriment.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How did you get past Tiffany?"

"Tiffany?"

"The secretary."

"Oh right, her. She seemed busy filing... her nails, so I didn't want to be a bother."

Theo Pryce sighs and nods. He then removes a pen from a cup on his desk and writes on a small notepad - Fire Tiffany!!! And underlines the words several times. With a satisfied nod, he settles back in his chair, folds his hands in front of himself and resumes paying attention to the spaceman.

"You're going to fire her? Isn't that a tad drastic?"

"No. Drastic would be having her killed by a firing squad."

This calmly spoken statement is closely followed by laughter, the kind someone might do when they're about to say "I'm only joking" or something to that effect. Theo never says that, in fact Theo doesn't say anything, he simply looks at Azrael. Clearly interested in what Azrael had to say that was so damn important, that the spaceman had to interrupt his work. For a moment, this throws Azrael off his game but he is quick to recover.

"Okay then, I'll get on with it."

"Please do."

"As you know, I'm getting married."

"Really? I wasn't aware."

"I sent you an invitation. Black envelope, shiny gold writing."

"Is that what that was? I thought that was an advertisement to a new nightclub, catering to the LGBT crowd."

"Why would that come for you and specifically, with your name on it, to your home address?"

"Azrael."

"What?"

"I'm messing with you."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I haven't decided if I'm going to attend or not, I need to consult my schedule and see if I can move things around. Is that all you were here about?"

"Ah, no. Actually, I was here to ask if you could do me a favor?"

"Please tell me you're not here to ask me to be your best man."

"What? No. I already have that sorted. Why would I ask you to be my best man? We barely talk anymore."

"Because you have no friends."

"I have friends."

"Your children, grandchildren and sister don't count."

"I have friends outside my family."

"Name one."

"Mick Ashcroft."

"Yeah, I don't know who that is and I'm already getting bored, can you get on with asking this favor, whatever it is."

"Do you remember how you impersonated Orion, so I wasn't exiled from my homeworld anymore and they welcomed me back?"

"Vaguely. I was doing a lot of coke with Luca back then."

"Well, it worked. I'm no longer exiled. Recently, I went and petitioned the High Council and The Universal Commune, to get a divorce. Something that's illegal on my planet."

"It's illegal to get a divorce?"

"Yes."

"Is your planet Rome?."

"No. But that's why I had to flee instead of leaving in a normal fashion. Also, I'm pretty sure Orion wouldn't have allowed it and would have imprisoned me in some sort of tower, if I tried to leave and he knew that's what I was doing."

"Didn't he know you were on Earth?"

"Yes but by then, I had powers, so he didn't press the issue. We continued our lives and did what we wanted, in spite of being married to each other. Which is also illegal and comes with a rather severe punishment."

"What?"

"You get thrown in the perpetual pit of doom, where you endlessly float in a black, nothingness void, forever."

"Jesus. I'm beginning to understand why you left and settled on Earth as your new home. Why in the hell did you want them to accept you back in their good graces?"

"At the time, so Lila had the option to visit and learn about her heritage. I suppose it's good Oliver, Donovan, Ezra and Raphael have the option now too. As well as Grey and Arkin, you know when they get older."

"No offence but that's kind of ridiculous, I would have stolen Superman's origin and told everyone that my home planet blew up."

"Anyway, I was granted my divorce. For my years of loyal service, saving worlds, protecting innocents, being a warrior and liberator... yadda, yadda, yadda. They did want to know where Orion was but I pointed out that he's been gone for years, no one knows where he's at which obviously means that he doesn't want to be found. Everyone seemed satisfied with that. There wasn't anymore questions. They granted me, my divorce. First one permitted for a being from Ozuul."

"Good job, Rosa Parks. Maybe others will unite and protest to make it legal for everyone. So what is it that you need from me?"

"A problem arose."

"Imagine that. Drama. Something that never goes on in your life. What was the issue?"

"K'ar."

"Car. You had car trouble? What does that have to do with me? That sounds like you should be talking to Griffin MacAlister."

"No, not car... K'ar. It sounds the same, I know but that only adds to the list of things wrong with this man."

"Oooh... K'ar. That jackass that attempts to lurk in shadows and spy, likes to ask annoying questions and stick his nose into everyone else's affairs. Sounds like someone else I know..."

"Because he's the captain of the guards, he makes his underlings do everything. Has to kill time somehow I guess."

Pause.

"He launched an investigation to find Orion. He suspects foul play, thinks I'm lying about Orion."

"You are lying."

"I know that but that doesn't mean I want that information found out. I'd be tried for murder and that would really fuck up my wedding plans. Sorry, Rebel... I can't get married cause I'm being tried for murder. Oh by the way, I am definitely going to be found guilty cause... well, I am guilty, I murdered Orion but only to save both my unborn child and her mother because he was trying to kill them, to prevent a foolish prophecy that didn't even wind up happening. You know what happens to murderers, the get sent to the Realm of Madness. Usually not for one but Orion was an elected official, it would be like if you walked into the Oval Office and shot Trump in the head. You get the punishment that fits the crime. I don't deserve to be sent to the Realm of Madness. Why do I deserve that? For saving Viola and Lila. That's insane. It's not right. If you can't do this I don't know what I'm going to do... I'll have to... I'll have... to..."

"Azrael... calm down. I'll do it. Relax. Take a nice calming breath. Count to 10, run your ears. Whatever it takes before you vomit on my carpet. You're safe. What do I need to do to fix this?"

"Confirm that Orion is alive and abroad."

"So a phone call?"

"Sort of like a voice chat except it's a hologram."

Azrael tosses a small metal disk onto Theo's desk.

"You press the tiny button on that disk, which happens to be the only button. Then a tiny hologram figure of a representative of the High Council would appear on that disk and you would appear on a similar one on their end."

"Like Star Wars."

"Pretty much."

"Is there a name that I need to know?"

"I don't know everyone on the High Council, there are new members now, that I am not familiar with but they enjoy introducing themselves. So you should be fine."

"Gotcha"

Azrael snaps his fingers and Theo Pryce, takes on the appearance of Orion.

[Image: zkm6qkV.jpg]

Then Theo presses a button on the metal disk and a small hologram of this being appears.

[Image: HEWTcfi.png]

"Leandra Vestele, daughter of Light and Hope, sister of the seven Saints and keeper of Knowledge and Wisdom. Responding as 3rd chair member of the High Council to your request for a visual audience. How may I be of... by the sanctioned gods, Orion is that you?"

"No. Orion is dead and this is someone that looks exactly like him, impersonating him in order to pull a ruse."

"It is you, your wit... it never fails to reveal the truth."

"Right. Well here's the thing, Leandra. Can I call you, Leandra? I'm just going to call you, Leandra and leave it at that, you already listed off the rest, there's no need to repeat it all. I heard an investigation has been launched to find me. Call it off. Now. I left for a reason. I am through with politics, I want a life of peace and tranquility now and most of all, I want to be left alone. Understand. And have K'ar fired. Fire him, put him on a ship and send him away. Tell him you don't care where he goes, he just can't stay on Ozuul. Or Earth. Never must he come to a planet called Earth."

"But sir."

"I mean it. He's not focused on the things he should be paying attention to and he's an obnoxious, insufferable, menace. That should be obvious by both this pointless investigation and his constant lurking around, trying to find problems where there aren't any. Consider this, my final decree as the head of the High Council. Then appoint someone else the position. Whomever you think fits the role. That's all I have to say. End transmission."

With a sigh and a shake of his head, Theo pushes the button on the metal disk and turns his focus to Azrael.

"That good enough."

"Yes, thank you."

"You're very welcome. Oh and Azrael, there is going to come a time when I'm going to need this favor returned and you'll be obligated to say yes. Anything else would no doubt result in this little headache here that I just fixed for you, seem like a walk in the park."

"I know. Believe me, I know."

Azrael snaps his fingers and Theo returns to normal, precisely at the same time that Azrael and the device vanish from sight.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
bRiaN sTorM (01-31-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-31-2020), red-x (02-01-2020), Theo Pryce (02-01-2020)