Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2020, 11:53 PM

The scene opens up inside of Xavier's lair where we see Barney Green laying in a coffin. Xavier walks onto the scene dressed in a black hooded robe and we see the trademark battery and jumper cables. He arcs the cables and then hooks them to Green's thumbs as Green awakens. Green awakens with a grunt as Xavier starts to speak.

Xavier, Awaken, my monster! You got a big a task ahead of you come Anarchy.

Green slowly climbs out of the coffin and goes to speak.

Barney: What...do...you...want...of...me?

Xavier: Remember when I asked you what would you be willing to give to achieve victory?

Xavier pauses as Green goes to speak.

Barney: I...Kill...I...Destroy...

Xavier: That's my monster. You are gonna walk out of Anarchy as champion with the training that we have been doing. You are not human at this point. You are merely a killing machine with no sense of humanity left in you.

Barney: Are...You...Proud...Of...Me?

Xavier: You lost to Boris and that was unacceptable. We must improve your training so its gonna be harsher. You should've won that match. Losses like that are unacceptable.

Barney: Yes...Master...

Xavier: That's all you gotta say? Perfect.. I guess...

Xavier motions for Green to come towards him as Xavier drops the battery and reaches into his pocket for that dreaded staple gun. Green sticks out his tongue and Xavier staples his tongue to his bottom lip.

Xavier: I grow weary of hearing you speak. I got some stuff set up for you to destroy so get to it. This is gonna be your test for Anarchy.

Green just grunts in pain and walks towards a set of random items set up. One includes a trash can wrapped in barbed wire. We watch Green reach for the trash can and start slamming it over his head as Xavier cackles in the background and goes to speak.

Xavier: You see, Ruby. This is a monster powered by electricity that can withstand a lot of pain. Look at the blood just flow.

A slow trickle of blood appears on Green's head as he smashes it one final time as it just collapses from the force Green is using. He throws it across the room as Xavier just cackles.

Xavier: This is just the beginning. Once, He was a lovable loser that just wanted to entertain the fans by doing crazy stunts. Now, he is just a shell of himself that only listens to me.

Green walks towards a chair covered in razor blades and we just watch him sit down in it as he grunts in agony to the delight of Xavier. Xavier continues to speak.

Xavier: You see this. He is sitting on at least 20 razor blades right now and its not really affecting him. I hope you are watching this, Ruby. This isn't for the faint of heart.

Green gets up as we see new cuts covering his legs and blood just spilling everywhere. He just laughs at the amount of blood flowing through his body. He lifts the chair up and cracks himself over the head. The chair shatters in two as he grunts. He walks back towards Xavier a bloody mess. Xavier goes to speak.

Xavier: Good job withstanding that but it looks like you can use a little boost.

Xavier places the staple gun back into his pocket as he reaches for the jumper cables and Green places his thumbs forward. Xavier hooks the jumper cables back up to Green's thumbs as Green groans in slight pain and then removes the cables. Xavier goes to speak.

Xavier: You see, Ruby. This is what electricity is capable of doing. This is a monster that knows only two things in life. How to destroy and how to survive. He paid the ultimate sacrifice. What are you willing to sacrifice?

Xavier rips the staple out of Green's tongue as Green slides his tongue back in and goes to speak..

Barney: This...is...Merely...A...Slaughter...For Me..I..Hunger...For...Blood...

Xavier: Who said you could speak? Get back to work before I shut you up again..

Barney: Yes..Master...

Green walks towards a cinder block and picks it up and flings it at a beam with such force that the cinder block breaks. Xavier cackles a bit and goes to speak again.

Xavier: Does exactly what I want when I want it. This is your funeral, Ruby. Look at the bedlam around him. He sleeps when I allow it and look at the blood flowing from his body and its not even phasing him.

Green walks towards a stack of light tubes which he proceeds to grab one and and smashes it over his body. He lets out a grunt and then takes the shattered remains held in his hands and starts munching on the glass. He spits the glass out as you see a look into his bloody mouth. He just smiles as Xavier goes to speak.

Xavier: This is what happened to a man that was near death's door anyway. He probably doesn't even realize it yet but he should be thankful for what I have given him. A nice home and all I ask is his complete obedience.

Xavier grabs a light tube of his own and cracks it over Green's back as Green lets out a grunt. Xavier cackles as he drops the light tube.

Xavier: I hope you are all paying attention to this. Look at the pain that would've knocked out a human. He is nothing more than a monster hell bent on destruction.

The scene fades to black abruptly as we see Green knock the camera off the tripod as Xavier praises him.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-30-2020), B.O.B. D (01-30-2020), Ned Kaye (01-30-2020)