Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Metamorphosis - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2020, 07:44 PM

FUCK IT

Were my first words to myself when I saw the soft deadline go up and saw no promo from my opponent. Michael Archer Junior.

Normally I would just shrug my shoulders and just accept the circumstances and look forward to my match knowing that I had a 90 percent chance of winning.

But this is not the circumstances that I was wanting these next two weeks to. Now 1 week.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I was so looking forward to locking heads with the up and coming rookie, but hey dude....

YOU ARE A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT

How dare you Michael, how dare you.

I knew that I embarrassed myself against the so called G.O.A.T, James Raven. I didn't have the energy to put in the much needed promo work, because I was going through something. And I was the one who called out James Raven to a match. So half hearted were my efforts that I produced those shitty promos. Hand on heart, right here, right now, I accept that.

James Raven did what he did againsta shitty opponent and owned him. Hand on heart again I accept that too.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND.

But you dropped the ball, Michael, that you've slipped in my opinion of you.

Not that my opinion counts. The big guys of the roster don't even see me as an equal do you guys?

I don't blame you. Any of you.

I'M FUCKING BORING

I'M TOO MUCH OF A NANCY PANSY

I LOSE WAY TOO MUCH

Well all that is about to change you mother fuckers.

Let's take a look at how I'm going to have to change shall we?

In fact lets take a look at why this place is being run by the insane asylum.

What do all these guys have in common?

[Image: 462a14be14e10d527402076e23adcfb9.png?dat...1576387014]

[Image: avatar_2271.jpeg?dateline=1553195663] [Image: rvpS4ic.jpg?dateline=1567211840] [Image: avatar_2227.jpg?dateline=1576597433]

[Image: GS066MQ.png]

[Image: avatar_2214.png?dateline=1564548850][Image: M_k14eRj.jpg] [Image: c8473a9133c69cf6aaca3dbb42d86e7c.jpg?dat...1553099944]

[Image: avatar_2262.jpg?dateline=1552407047] [Image: avatar_2266.jpg?dateline=1552850621] [Image: A-226868-1550915848-9847.jpeg.jpg]

So lets start with the current Universal Champion - The Engineer.

Some would say he cheated his way to the title. Actually let's be realistic here. I'll own my own thoughts on the subject. I will say he cheated his way to the title.

Lux was the one who held the Television Title, long enough to be able to get leverage to get a Universal Title shot. He then vacated the Television, something I would never do. Went after the Uni, and when he was in the midst of winning it, Engineer took over and reclaimed his title that he gave up last year. How long will he be able to hold on to the thing until he gets bored of it again?

Next up the double champions. Fuzz and Noah Jackson. The X-treme Champion, and the Television Champion and also the new Tag Team Champions. Along with their roadie Vita Valenteen.

We all know the history of these three. Especially Fuzz and Noah.

They complain about everything until it's just gets boring. Then look at what happened to Vita. She changed and became better. But now she's somehow wandering around until something else big falls in her lap.

Fuzz is good at using Fuck alot, and Noah, well his catchphrase is Cunt. Vita's somehow caught on to their band wagon.

Next up is the biggest smart mouth of them all. Sarah Lacklan. How she hasn't become Uni Champion with that smart mouth of hers I never know. The Anarchy Championship is gone from her waist. so are the tag team championships. How long was it that they won and got so busy elsewhere that the Tag Championship was not competed for?

She called me boring, and because she was so typical with it, everyone else started calling me boring. Like sheep following one another around.

Before I move on, lets look at the difference of the first five people I named.

Mean, nasty, know how to talk a good game, talked alot, spun alot, and just spat out too much verbal diarrhea.

That's what these 5 are most notable of. Because they are champions or were champions.

If you can be mean, and can talk a good talk, then you can get away with it.
Also if you moaned a lot apparently can help you get things done, or noticed.

Next up so what do Robert the Omega Main, Drew Archyle, James Raven and Centurion all have in common? They formed their own stable and for a while last year they were able to use that stable to get things done. To win titles, to win matches and to basically throw their weight around.

Then they added Notorious Ned Kaye to their little stable, and he was able to get more things done without being on his own. Funny that.

As for BigD, well they haven't accepted him in public, but because he's more with Ned, then well he's basically on the outskirts of that stable.

Robert was Uni Champ, Drew was part of the tag team championship with Robert, then along came James and used the freebird rule, to help each other out. And then Centurion won the Hart, and well a very strong unified group.

WHAT AM I ACTUALLY SAYING?

It's very obvious. But to those who can't see the obviousness........

Let's send a message to the one's who supposedly care about this place.

[Image: 74796364_131315662594.jpg]

[Image: Tom_Hiddleston_(Avengers_Red_Carpet).jpg] [Image: nfshzo.jpg?dateline=1546636108] [Image: 340?cb=20181024111138]

Vinne Lane, Theo Pryce, Atticus Black, Smoking Bob Williams. Can't you management assholes see what's going on? I'll spell it out for you all....

THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM

So what needs to happen, you may all be asking me?

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM..... JOIN THEM

And I will tell you all how....... next time.

FRIDAY 31ST JANUARY 2020
ABERDEEN SPORTS VILLAGE
ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND

VENUE FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE - 5TH FEBRUARY 2020

The camera fades in to the Aberdeen Sports Village, the venue for the up coming Wednesday Night Warfare, and the ring has already been built. The camera finds Mastermind sitting on a chair in the middle of the ring.

All around the ring temporary seating is being installed to help with the attendance figures for the event.

Mastermind takes a sigh and looks at the camera.

"Michael Archer Junior, let me just say this out loud. You fucking nimrod, you fucking disappointment me. I wanted to have a good promo battle with you but you missed the deadline for having a 3 promo battle. I was actually looking forward to meeting such an up and coming rookie like yourself. You were the winner of that battle royal at Cunt Fest.

"Yes I actually said it. Cunt Fest. You can all tell I'm in a grumpy mood. I'm sick of things the way they are at the moment, and I know that I am the only one that change that, and no one else.

"Michael Archer Junior. I have so much more I want to say to you. But I have decided to do my talking in the ring come Wednesday, in this very ring right here, and show you how mad I am."

Mastermind gets up, and grabs the seat and throws it out of the ring in such anger. He walks to the other side of the ring, and rests on the ropes and speaks with his back to the camera, looking out into the stadium.

"This is not the way I wanted to do things. This is not the way, I wanted things to happen. For the first time in months I am actually going to be able to give out a t-shirt at the end of the match. I wanted to have a challenge. I saw you as that challenge Michael. Truly I did."

Mastermind turns back around to face the camera, and looks at it with discontent.

"What happened Michael, did you take a look at the card, and saw oh well I'm facing a legend that is Mastermind, and I have to compete against him? Fuck off. No one around here calls me a legend. You would have been licking your lips and feeling that you could beat me. Anyone can beat the Master of Minds at this stage. Even Peter Gilmour could.

"Fuck off I take that back. Peter Fucking Gilmour could never beat me, one on one, whilst I am in any kind of mood. He lost against Big D. Of all people. Big D.
That is why he could never, and will never beat me one on one.

"But getting back to you Michael? Why the hell did you turn and run? Why the hell did you drop your fucking balls? Why the hell did you not do anything? Answer the fucking question Michael. Just do it."

Mastermind starts walking around the inner ring, all fired up. He does 4 complete walk a rounds, before he stops and turns back to the camera.

"I'm pissed off at you Michael Archer Junior, in a pretty big way, and come Wednesday, I will show you how much, how pissed off I am. You may get to say your one and only promo, but that will be it.

"Enough is enough you loser. The time for your beat down is coming up way too fast. You think you may have a psychological hold over me, because I thought you were an up and comer. Wrong. I think you are a waste of space. Someone who saw the card, and thought, oh this is going to be too hard.

"You not only let me down, you not only let my so called fans down, or even your fans, but by not coming to the challenge. YOU'VE LET YOURSELF DOWN. Don't worry I'll fix that come Wednesday.

"The time for talking is almost at a end. Still a few more days. I get to give one more promo. You, boi, will only get to do ONE. Give me some respect and do the ONE at least. Otherwise you might be facing even an angrier me come Wednesday.

"So grow so balls, and do something solid at the very least. Try and fight your way back. It's going to be too little too late."

Mastermind gets up, grabs the camera, and throws it out of the ring. The vision show the seats flying by. Until it hits a chair and bursts into pieces.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub