Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to you Michael Archer Junior and a message to the Misfits
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-05-2020, 08:43 PM

ABERDEEN ROYAL INFIRMARY
ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND

It is just after Wednesday Night Warfare and on the say so of Mastermind, the camera finds him at the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary hospital looking all beaten up. He has a bandaged head, and he is sitting on the end of a bed. He looks at the camera.

"Tonight was supposed to be the start to something great.

"Tonight was supposed to be the new change

"Tonight was supposed to be my new time.

"Tonight was supposed to be all about me.

"I did what I said I was going to do. I destroyed that no good son of a bitch called Michael Archer Junior who disrespected me the last two weeks.
I destroyed him. And I was able to break my 4 match losing streak. Which like I said was supposed to be the start of something great."

Mastermind stands to the side of the bed looking wobbly. He walks slowly over to a chair, and grabs a bag. He unzips a bag and takes out a t-shirt. He looks back at the camera.

"It's been far too long since I handed one of these out. But here goes. Normally I would say this is for you to one of my opponents who loses to me.
Normally I would say there's a gift on it's way to one of my opponents who loses to me.
Normally I would say there's a surprise in your locker to one of my opponents who loses to me.
But hey shit bag. Michael Archer Junior."

Mastermind holds up the t-shirt to the camera, and shows what his fans were wanting to see.

[Image: 1015236611%20Front.jpg]

"Normally I would say this is for you, Michael Archer Junior. Normally I would say you'll find an identical one of these in your locker room. But I don't feel like saying that tonight. Not after you disrespected me for the last two weeks and said nothing. Not after you did what you did. To me you are not worth it. To me you suck. To me you are like I said..... a shit bag. So therefore. You don't get one of these."

Instead Mastermind grabs a pair of scissors and starts cutting the t-shirt up, right in front of the camera. The camera man looks on shocked, as Mastermind cuts the entire t-shirt up into a lot of pieces. The pieces fall onto the bed. He puts the scissors down, then he grabs the pieces, and wobbles over to a rubbish bin and dumps all the pieces into the rubbish bin.

Unsteadily he looks back into the camera.

"You will not get away with the level of disrespect you have shown me, you shit head. I will personally see to it, that I cause you all the pain that you deserve. Mark my words, and that's all I will on that matter for now, because you don't deserve any more afterthought."

Mastermind then looks more angrily into the camera.

"And as for those losers Misfits. You were wanting to make a point were you? You were wanting to show the XWF fans and locker room, that you were were back, and you chose my match to do it. You chose your time to beat me to a pulp. Kris, Melanie, and Antony. Let me tell you jerks right now, let me tell you scumbags right now, let me tell you son of bitches, that if you show your face next Warfare, or when ever I will be waiting for you. Mark my words. You crossed the wrong person when it comes to me. You chose the wrong time to find your way onto my path. Not only Michael Archer Junior has something to worry about, so do the whole 3 lot of you. Like I said mark my words. This isn't over."

And with that Mastermind orders the camera man to turn the camera off and get the hell out of the room. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub