Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Featured on TheEfedPodcast
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-09-2020, 03:15 PM

OOC: Special thanks to Fuzz who hooked us up with the opportunity to be featured on here. Thank you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(02-10-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-10-2020), Atara Raven (02-09-2020), Atticus Gold (02-10-2020), B.O.B. D (02-09-2020), Corey Smith (02-10-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (02-09-2020), Maverick (02-09-2020), Ned Kaye (02-09-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-09-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-09-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (02-09-2020), SBW-SmokingBobWilliams (02-10-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-09-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-10-2020, 07:56 AM

This guy does a good job. Thanks to Fuzz for helping get us mentioned and checked out by the dude.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-10-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-10-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-10-2020, 03:02 PM

Yay! His info on the XBux system was a little out of date (can you use that for any in game perks anymore??), but yeah, it was a good shout out. It is so, so bizarre hearing "The Engineer" spoken aloud by a neutral party. Makes it seem realer than just being text on a screen or thoughts in my head.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-10-2020, 05:15 PM

Yeah that's because I am always really slow and lazy about updating info sections.

I have pondered the idea of adding some perk stuff back in but people have a ton of XBUX already so it's almost not a challenge for people to get anything unless I make things like title shots ridiculously high.

I also still have to fix things like how many Bux people get for RPs and whatnot. I am extremely lazy.

Once upon a time it was supposed to be kind of a guideline, like once you had so many Bux you were in line for different title shots (the assumption being having more bux = being around and participating a lot) but right now everyone has a ton.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-10-2020, 05:40 PM

(02-10-2020, 05:15 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Yeah that's because I am always really slow and lazy about updating info sections.

I have pondered the idea of adding some perk stuff back in but people have a ton of XBUX already so it's almost not a challenge for people to get anything unless I make things like title shots ridiculously high.

I also still have to fix things like how many Bux people get for RPs and whatnot. I am extremely lazy.

Once upon a time it was supposed to be kind of a guideline, like once you had so many Bux you were in line for different title shots (the assumption being having more bux = being around and participating a lot) but right now everyone has a ton.

I think it would be cool if this place could go back to a system where XBux could be used for in game perks. And the title shots could just be really, really high. Like 100,000 for a shot at a lower level belt and then it would just spool up from there. Or you could spend XBux to set RP stipulations for a match and try to give yourself an advantage. Tons of stuff you could do!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post