Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Final Hours
THE Tristan Slater Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-25-2020, 06:34 PM

Wall to wall red carpet, hand carved antique furniture, a generous display of golden trinkets and sparkling edges. Aged beauty at its finest. Ancient royalty would have (could have?) called this home, but Shane calls it something very different.

"Welcome to the house of truth, or 'The HOT' for short." says none other than the pillar of justice and ultimate measuring stick of all that is quality, Shane himself. Shane leads his well dressed guest to a large, magnificent piece of hard hand craftsmanship – the ancient oak dinner table he used to eat at when he was a child. Having been shipped across the ocean by Greggo's Delivery Pirates, it now resided "here" at The HOT so Shane feels at home while he's hard at work here. A few documents are placed side by side on the table, but those documents look so worn and tattered they might as well be ancient scrolls themselves.

Shane's eyes landing on the beaten, tattered, near shredded documents: "Shit."

"Something wrong, Shane?" His guest's voice was unmistakably that of his partner for this upcoming CUNT FEST pay per view extravaganza, the one and only THE Tristan Slater! The man is decked out in a gorgeous, dark grey Armani suit with a bright golden tie that almost seems to glow under the light of the chandelier. Shane is wearing a similar suit jacket and tie, and both men are wearing a pair of original black Rayban Predators in mint condition. Wow. The main difference between Shane and Tristan's attire is that Shane is rocking those insanely comfortable Emporio Armani coconut printed velvet trousers! While criminally comfortable, they're not every man's cup of tea, as some say they resemble a micro zebra print... but the way the light and reflection plays all over Shane's shiny pants like it's a sex party really makes them stand out.

Anyway, to answer Slater's question as to whether something is wrong... "Nothing more wrong than waking up in a world where I know I'm going to be expected to watch more Robert Main and Chris Page promos, Tristan. Nothing more wrong than that in all of space, time, or the other. Know what I mean, man?" Shane's got an incredibly laid back tone and seems to be in rather chill spirits, almost as if he's on drugs... or at least that's what the VAST majority of viewers are assuming it the case here. VAST majority. Are you one of them? Do you think Shane's fucked up on some quality "medication" right now, or is it something else?

Gesturing toward the camera, "I bet the fuckin' shit head watching at home right now thinks I'm doped up off my ass right now, Tristan." Shane is peeking under the table for something, then glancing behind various pieces of furniture, behind the luxurious ceiling-to-floor length curtains, and even inside the nearby grand piano. "Shit. It's not here." And then without warning we get, "IT'S NOT FUCKING HERE!" Slater blinks... and tells Shane to "Calm the fuck down."

Shane continues searching, gently lifting up those "ancient scrolls" on the oak table to look underneath them as Slater continues, "What's not here? Why ARE we here anyway? This place looks like it got caught in a time capsule and I don't want to get stuck here with it. Reminds me of a one of those movies you’d see on Mystery Science Theater 3,000 or some shit.” There Shane stands, hands on his hips, perplexed beyond any shadow of belief as his eyes scan the entire area. It's after a few seconds of Shane seeming to peer deep into nothingness that a light bulb goes off over his head and a ding is heard from the distance. Slater briefly glances behind him with an eyebrow raised, then looks back at Shane who is proudly proclaiming, "Ah ha! I've got it!"

"It must be down in the media maraud lounge! I bet Elyon was working with it!"
Shane exclaims, patting Tristan once on the chest and marching onward, "To the elevator!" to which Slater appears pleasantly surprised to hear, considering the next words out of Shane's mouth were, "We've got to go down about 8 levels(!)do not remove your sunglasses, whatever you do. Where we're headed is going to be even more dangerous to these pathetic, fleshbags' eye yolks we have to deal with in these humorously piteous bodies." Tristan does a double take at Shane and goes, "The fuck?" prompting Shane to quickly regain his composer and adjust his tie as the two continue walking down the long, dimly lit hallway to the elevator. In a more reserved, almost timid manner, Shane issues some clarification in the form of, "Never mind that last part."

The elevator is already opening as Shane and Tristan approach it, and the lights flicker on inside of it as they walk inside. Apparently the elevator "ding" had already happened a few moment prior? (Anyone?)

What sounds like a deep surge of energy from far behind the walls of the elevator can be heard and even felt as a gust of air hits Shane and Tristan from above. The elevator, much like the rest of the property, has this oddly out dated yet technology advanced feel to it. An artificial voice says "READY" as a board illuminates in front of Shane's fingers and presents several dozen options which Shane is quick to answer by tapping a particular button that expands and the words "media maraud lounge" scroll across the display. A jerk of the elevator has Slater bracing himself with his hands out to his sides as Shane smiles and assures him, "the elevator ride will be VERY jerky as we aren't just going straight down in a single line. Get comfortable." And Shane pulls a lever that reveals a long panel along the wall that folds out into a bench.

Shane takes a seat and grabs a smoking pipe from his inside jacket pocket. There are strands of something light and golden swaying at the edge of the bowl. "Yo, you wanna take a hit of CCP's nasty ass fuckin' hair? It's loaded as fuck with THC..." and with that, Shane lights up and starts puffing away as Tristan looks repulsed on every level. The lights in the elevator flicker as a massive jerk sends weight shifting in a different direction and now they are moving horizontally.

Let's strike up some conversation while we're here!

Shane turns to Slater and nudges him... So, knowing Chris Page as closely as you have for so long, what would you say is the biggest of his many, many, many, many, many weaknesses? Or are they all SO goddamn bad there's no way to pick just one?

There’s a smirk from Tristan as he simply shakes his head before stating, ”I mean the laundry list is rather lengthy and I think it’s safe to say that NO ONE knows Chris Page like I know Chris Page; and while the many flaws strike out at me like a venomous snake the ONE glaring thing, the one thing that knocks anyone down with half a brain has to be his ego.”

There’s a nod from Shane as Tristan continues.

”Look at what he’s done here in the XWF since his return… he’s lost to Robert Main, twice. He’s had two different shots at the Universal Championship against two different champions and failed to capture the title… but did he just admit that he was beaten? Nope. What did he do? He’s blamed you, he’s blamed management and he’s blamed anyone under the sun other than his self because blaming his self means he admits he’s a failure. Think about the shit show of excuses he’s going to make when this tag match blows up in his face.”

Wait... he's blamed ME? ME?! Well I just can't figure that one out, but I'm not even going to try.

Moving on... let's shift gears in a very different direction. Here's a real head scratcher if there ever was one... In a recent Robbie Bourbon promo that he aired in preparation for his title shot, that fat piece of shit said something about Robert Main and CCP both passing up opportunities to face the Universal Champ at CUNTfest! Do you think they're really that stupid? Have they gone full tard sac? Could Fat Ass Robbie be right and they PASSED up a chance, or is it more likely that there's no chance in hell the XWF would have given either of them a shot? I personally think it's hilarious that we have random fat like Bourbon commenting on the fact that Robert Main and CCP missing from the title picture is noteworthy! People who aren't even involved with us are noticing how odd it is that Main and Page just AREN'T where they'd have us believe they belong on a pay per view card!

Slater has been nodding the whole time, knowing exactly what Shane is talking about. He's quick to respond with his own thoughts as, ”Now I will say I was still undercover and was present when a phone call came in asking if Chris wanted to step back to the plate and I was there when he refused… but let’s get one thing straight, he didn’t refuse the title match because he didn’t want to challenge for the strap oh no, he refused it because he knows he isn’t capable of knocking off the Engineer! Fuck, had Robert not CASHED IN on the Engineer he wouldn’t have ever lost the title to begin with so they can both fuck off in that regard. They’re both going to sit back and point at the that situation and say they was offered this or they was offered that but IN REALITY if either of them half way believed anything they’re trying to force feed down our throats they would have agreed to the match and got embarrassed again.”

Tristan spits down on the floor before stating.

”That pretty much sums up the excuses for being a couple of cunts.”

Sounds about right, Shane says with a chuckle. Can you imagine a world in which Chris Page and Robert Main get TIRED of being embarrassed? Hell, an entire industry would go down in flames if that happened! Millions would be out of work. They have no idea how important their obliviousness and inability are to the economy. Slater can't help but to nod in agreement as both of them take a moment to appreciate just how important it is to have people in the picture that LOVE being punished and exposed.

All that aside though, Tristan... It's time for us to get real fuckin' serious here. Everyone knows you and I have a storied past, and we'd both be lying if we pretended to be "best lovers" like some like to pretend to be, but I'm about to prove to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm the only one that's been straight with you the entire time we've known each other. Brace yourself... but I think there's something you need to know about the XWF. I mean, I know how you already feel about it but this will only add to the mounds of shit. Did you know you're on record as having been the reason "The XWF Championship" was retired? And not for a good reason either! Take a look at what the XWF's very own website has tucked away at the bottom of their official title history page!

Shane whips his phone out and pulls something to show Slater...
(08-23-2013, 02:51 PM)XWF Title History Said: XWF Title (defunct)
Tristan C Slater - 7/2/12
Mark Flynn - MITB / 10/8/12
Tristan C Slater / 11/12/12
Scorpio - MITB / 12/12/12
Tristan C Slater -(Title disposed of when Slater tested positive for roids 2nd time in a row!)

See that?!? These scum bags are making it out like you're a steroid abuser and that's why the former TOP TITLE in the company had to be disposed of! I remember begging–pleading–with guys like Vincent Lane to get these records fixed but they insist on being pieces of shit... THEY WOULDN'T LET ME FIX IT!!! Oh, and the best part about it? Notice that "C" they added to your name? We know damn well you're not Tristan C Slater!

”First and foremost I don’t know who the fuck Tristan C. Slater is because that isn’t me. Never in my career have I billed a middle name so whoever the fuck is behind this travesty needs to have a gun put in their mouth and the trigger pulled for being a stupid fucking cunt. It’s no secret I have a checked history with this company and pieces of it came while YOU was at the forefront with decisions and choices you made. We’re past that. They vanquished a title and tried to tarnish my reputation… and fucked that up too.”

Tristan simply shakes his head before laughing under his breath before he states.

”I can’t say I’m surprised if I’m being completely honest because this IS the XWF and it’s always been ran by out of touch fuck nuggets; present company excluded…”

A tip of the cap from Shane, But of course, good sir, and Tristan continues...

”Vinnie and Theo are as out of touch as out of touch can get to the point its simply comical at every turn it’s literally insane. Vinnie is too busy worrying about what’s up on Thursday Nights to see that his major programs are floundering with the lack of legitimate talent and not a fifty year old man rocking a dad bod, right Chris? The bottom line is the XWF Championship retired when I took it with me because there wasn’t a person on the roster worthy enough to hold it. I’m the man that carried this company on his back by becoming the youngest and fastest GRAND SLAM CHAMPION in history by holding every title the federation had at that time. You want to talk about lack of respect, this company should be on its knee sucking my dick because had I not been in the mix there’s no way it would have survived this long, so it’s only fitting that I come back around and kill what I had a piece of creating.”

Tristan C Slater! HA! Still can't get over that. What's next? Shane Scatboi ? That's just a bullshit, sloppy ass tactic to try and protect them from lawsuits after they smeared your name and defame your character! "Uhhhh durr we were'z talkinzo about a different Tristan! We be so clevererer! Dur! DUR! DURDURDUR!!!" That's the bullshit we're up against together here. The Engineer and I are sure we can make this place even BETTER because we have such an natural, unconditional LOVE for it... but that doesn't stop us from recognizing the shit that needs to be plunged out. As far as I'm concerned, these records for The XWF Championship prove only one thing – THAT YOU NEVER LOST THE TITLE! We have a case of a title you relentlessly defended week in and week out without ever losing, yet the "official record" is that they had to trash the belt because you're a roid abuser...

YET GUYS LIKE AMJETKUN SOCIO ARE ON THE ROSTER, CLEARLY JUICING THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THEMSELVES AND EVEN INFLUENCING OTHERS TO TAKE PART IN STEROID ABUSE, HINT HINT COUGH COUGH VITA VALENTEEN! Oh, did I say any of that too loud? I hope I'm not causing any problems by pointing out more hypocritical and downright criminal decision making on the part of XWF management!

”And this is all the more reason that we have to fix this shit by pulling the plug on this company. With the Engineer as Universal Champion that’s one title that they won’t stake claim to; so the way I see it is we set out and conquer the rest of the gold and then FUCK them the way they FUCKED us…”

”Do tell.”

”Technically a contracted Champion has to defend once every thirty days. We take the titles we take them OFF television outside of our mandated defenses, as a matter of fact not only do we only defend once a month we don’t even show up any other time than when we do defend the titles.”

”I like the way you think.”

”But before I go to deep into that I don’t want to lose sight of what is directly in front of us and regardless of how stupid they look and how dumb they sound we still have to get through the overrated team of Robert Main and Chris Page. I’m not looking past them nor am I discounting what they can bring to the table. I’m ready to ball up my fist and put it down their throats. I want to listen to their screams of pain and stain the canvass with their blood. I don’t just want to win this, I want to embarrass them.”

There’s a sly smirk from as Tristan continues.

”Chris Page lost focus and couldn’t stick to the plan of killing this federation and now his goal is to kill you and anyone associated with you. Bring it! Because what happens when Chris and Robert bring us everything they’ve got come the Pay-Per-View and they’re left laying? Pay attention Chris because I am about to show you what happens when you DON’T take your eye off the ball! Your ass is grass and I’m going to SMOKE IT!”

A sudden jolt followed by a loud screech of metal on metal for a few seconds has Shane looking very pleased as the elevator trek finally comes to a halt...

Shane looks up at Tristan and is about to say something that blows his mind...

(Continued directly in Shane's RP)

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
- XWF World Heavyweight Champion x2
- XWF United States Champion x1
- XWF Xtreme Champion x1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like THE Tristan Slater's post:
(01-25-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-26-2020), Corey Smith (01-25-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-25-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-28-2020), Theo Pryce (01-25-2020)