Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Dill drilled
DocktorTrust Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-25-2020, 02:58 PM Heart  Dill drilled -->

Walking into planes of shattered bones, we count the demented as they grow old. Jungle king who lost his seat returns again for his sweet treat.

In times of old they broke the mold, my endurance is to restore ruby yellow centerfolds. Towers of cold steel, thunder and death weave my meal. You a reducer of life, me a destroyer of sight.
Under the stars i erase the clouds, Booming quakes violate your mistakes. Kingdoms of god's know terror of a man of peace who sometimes gets sad.

Silver and gold blood rusted my skull into crystal phantom zones. Dill i reap your bills from sacked haunted violins and cellos made of Bat men of pains and invading salt rains.

You know i am Insane but do you understand all of creation is to blame since I built the fabric of all seen and unseen and am myself your worse fears but I am not a dream I am your Queen.
Fighting water and flames we meant to make many mistakes cause or soul is from beyond time and space we are builders of the human race. Quiver from outside we entered all fades.

Ninja guided me here from our systems of captured tortured peers. Gods or demons or hurt men and women who take joy in playing pretend and do not know what is after our bodies end.
Rage inside my friends further sent me into angelic places of camping before the life bleeds from our inner beds.

Jumbo tigers send me to aide the sky, and quantum flies restore my blight of horsemen who make dilly feel silly. You may end lives I break bread with hookers, killers, the tax men and even my crazy daisy of a wife but at least I do not play cards with the corpses of the knights of the nine. King's and Queens do lend me your eyes I brought myself into this life when it decided to awaken from the sleep of a trillion dead mountain war cries.

They sing songs of my defeats to inspire the meek you fear your own death I beg the devil to find me when i sleep and kiss me on the check.

Hunger made me famished for pain, lust sent me to your deranged mane to clip off more than a few blades of flesh from your neck. You doubt me that I can Rezorrect I swallow nukes when bored and juggle jin for your sins. Bouncing babbling man of sins I am the piped piper I eat you from within.

Seer Prophet I am not but I play with herbs to kill your birds. Call me Mr. nutty sound cause I make you kneel to clowns and you still always come around despite my need for all the crowns. Do you know i beg you to know me then i walk away leaving you confused like all fallen homies. I am so super gay It is a joy to lead the freaking pride parade only in drag cause i am the first ever .

Silence is my medicine and I am packing more than mescaline I got the goody goods that make you wish you were under my special hood but i only play with Kelly all others are only super .

Monster who wants to bone i savage the twilight zone cause we are the gated jade mummies of cones thrust into trusted post Kalzones. Wake and bake I gave you the voices you use to amuse me how dirty you get when all boozed.

We are changers of the ghost rangers cause We proceeded the noon and before the dark was This Docktor and His Helen who brought froth all things both wicked and new.

Fuss over me or you will know terror true cause In my quiet nights deeply we enter into pious cathedrals of gloom. Under my blue moon I carved you from rocks and dirt yet you felt you could duel with the master of blooms. To call me a child of god is like calling the earth brand new, Me and Helen of Troy bring forth the morning dew and make all wonderful watchers and the listeners feel like they are apart of my crew.

All who would bow or kneel to me I bid them their due, all who do not I nod and lick on their eyes to taste my own glue.

I am The Shadow Prince True DocktorTrust who pray tell me are you??

[Image: Y4TGOBQ.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like DocktorTrust's post:
Atara Raven (01-25-2020), bRiaN sTorM (01-25-2020), Griffin MacAlister (01-25-2020), Theo Pryce (01-25-2020)