Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time for Church...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2013, 08:00 AM

Eli James IV is sitting in a old wooden pew inside a old-fashion small church building. Eli is looking with intense focus at the front of the sanctuary where a podium sits.

Eli James IV "Tonight I bring forth a message to not only my opponent, World 1 International, but to everyone watching in the back. A message that can go two ways. Hope. Or Death. Follow me, and I'll lead you to a place of hope.. of life.. a mysterious love that binds people together in harmony. But if all of you continue to disregard my message.. if you continue to ignore the warning signs.. then I'm afraid destruction will soon be near. Don't make me into a monster. Don't let me cross that line in the sand boys. If you do.. once that line has been crossed... even if there is a so-called righteous man here... no one will be spared. The plagues of a darkened-evil world will be unleashed. The hands of the clock will never be able to be rewound. Repentance will not fix your decision to ignore the message I'm giving now. There's still time for you, World 1 International... there's still time for everyone to listen and accept the Voice of the one in the wilderness. IF YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE... the Good Lord will shut his eyes, deafen his ears, and seal his lips.. and the beast within the messenger will arise. (evil laugh)

Eli James IV stands up from the wooden pew. He begins to walk towards the front of the sanctuary stepping on the wooden floor. He looks up and the camera view slowly moves up to see what he's looking at.. it's revealed a Cross behind the podium.

Eli James IV "Tonight... the message will be heard loud and clear. I will make sure everyone sees what happens to World 1.. they will remember.. World 1 will remember.. that this is not to be taken lightly. World 1.. see ya soon boy.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: