Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
The Break In
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-18-2020, 11:58 PM

Three shadows emerge, walking side by side, down a deserted stretch of road. They belong to Griffin and Reese MacAlister, along with Brian Storm accompanying them. All quite young, Brian Storm and Griffin appear to be only teenagers, while Reese is in his early twenties. Dressed in dark clotheing and boots, there's an air to their presence, indicating nefarious intentions. In the distance, a van sits parked, clearly in wait for their ultimate return.

"I don't see why we had to park the van that far away?"

"That's why you have a record and I don't. It's suspicious enough that we're even here, stakin' out this place. We don't need a van idling, out front, to draw even more attention to ourselves."

"I don't have a record because I don't commit crimes."

"And yet, look who's here, right with us."

"I'm here because Griffin asked for my help."

"Brian Storm, the boy scout, always there to help and lend a hand."

"Hey, if you have a problem, we can always have ourselves a little conversation."

"Anytime, big boy."

"Nope. You're not doing this, no way... no how, especially not right here and now. Reese stop being a fuckin' dick and Brian, you know Reese is only trying to antagonize you, don't let it work. You two can beat the crap outta each other later. Right now, shut up and stay focused."

After several moments of walking, the trio come to a factory. All shut down and closed for the day. The lights are all off, the outer gates are closed and secured with padlocks and no one seems to be around. Not a single soul patrols the perimeter. Cutting down an alley, the three make their way to the end, where they travel to the back of the place and continue onward, till they make a quick circle of the property. Winding up, directly in front of the factory again, Griffin scratches his chin and cocks an eyebrow in disbelief. This unassuming factory, with zero markings and no security, save for a couple of padlocks, couldn't be the right place. It was too easy. Way too easy.

"Are you sure this is the place?"

"Yeah, I am absolutely, one hundred percent positive that this is the place. I talked to the owner. He said he has all the parts we need."

All the parts they need to fix up a few stolen cars. Very rare and extremely vintage, this was their ticket to freedom. A brand new life. No more money problems or living from one small heist to the next. They would be set. That was the plan anyway. A plan that seemed too good to be true, in all honesty, Griffin forced himself to believe it would all work out in the end. Standing here now, he wasn't so sure and the nagging pain of doubt in his gut, scared him. Usually he was much more careful and precise, preparing for every possible aspect. How do you prepare for robbing a place that's practically inviting you in to rob them?

"Look, the job is easy peasy, you worry to much. We didn't have to stake the place out. We can act now. Tonight."

"I don't know, Reese. When you described what we were about to do, it sounded too good to be true, now that I'm standing here, lookin' at the place..."

"Don't do that. Talk yourself out of this shit and get discouraged. Sometimes you just have to have faith that everything will work out in the end. Trust me about this plan. Come on, Griffin. Trust that I'm right. Fuck. Can't you do that for once? Ever?"

The guilt trip. Something that rarely works on Griffin today. On seventeen year old Griffin, when executed by the right source, it was like kryptonite.

"Fine. Brian get the van. Pull it around back and we'll meet you there. We're going to execute this as quickly as possible, so leave the engine running, got it?"

Brian Storm says nothing, he simply nods and dashes off. With Brian in route to the van, Griffin retrieves a pair of bolt cutters, from a backpack that he's carrying and makes short work of the padlock. Swiftly stopping the chain from clattering to the ground, he pulls it from the gates and pushes them open. Apprehension in his eyes, he steps into the lot and looks around. Then takes a deep breath.

"See, what did I tell you, Griff? Easy Peasy."

"It sure seems that way."

In an attempt to calm his nerves, Griffin laughs and proceeds to the door, with Reese in tow. Another alarming aspect, due to its simplistic method of security, the door did anything but help matters. Still, he picks the lock, against everything telling him not to do it and they progress into the interior of the factory. Inside, all the auxiliary lighting was shut down, leaving only a basic source of illumination. There's only one reason why that would be a factor set in place, to allow security to navigate around the building.

Unfortunately, Griffin and Reese were already inside, it was too late. There could be cameras everywhere. The lack of light gave ample cover for concealing their whereabouts, particularly if they were attached in various spots on the ceiling. A common place where cameras were usually located. This wasn't an outlandish or unnecessary cause for alarm. Much to Griffin's dismay, he is unable to voice this concern to Reese, before his brother trots off. Powerless to stop Reese, Griffin advances forward with caution, telling himself that at the very least, he can do his ample best to protect Reese and prevent his brother's next moment of stupidity.

It was the last thought Griffin would remember, prior to the gunshot and the precise second, when everything changed. Forever.

"Jim Jimson and Thunder Knuckles. Together at last. Which basically means that the somewhat lesser mentally inept fucktard is leading the guy that's certifiably handicapped in the head. Like Benny and Joon. TK is Jim's, Johnny Depp. In charge of holding Jimson's hand and leading him around. Making sure he wipes after shitting, changing him after he poops his pants and generally eliminating the entire possibility of Jim smelling like crap. At least, until they're in the ring and then, all bets are off. I'm certain there's way more involved, concerning Thunder Knuckles exact responsibilities but remember, he's also riding that short bus everyday as well. He's not right in the head, he is still challenged by everyday, normal life."

"To be fair though. Once more in his defence. He's not as slow as Jim. The man might be damaged in the brain but he's not drooling on himself and counting to the number, green. So that's a plus. He still qualifies to be in the special Olympics but he might be assigned other tasks, like passing out water so the others aren't drinking out of the toilet or tying shoelaces, in order to prevent people from falling over, when they forget to wear their helmets. Reminding folks to wear their helmets. Important stuff, when it comes to the severely mentally handicapped, his role is vital. He should be proud of himself. Pat yourself on the back TK... you are making a difference."

"Meanwhile, I get to face TK and Jim Jimson. Two broken brained bastards. Fantastic. If I'm not fighting a small child, this is the option that I get nowadays. Y'know, it almost seems shameful that I have to stomp the ever lovin' shit outta them. Just curb stomp 'em to oblivion and beat them even more stupid. Almost. Meh. What can ya do? Thems the breaks in the XWF."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Griffin MacAlister's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-26-2020), bRiaN sTorM (01-19-2020), Theo Pryce (01-19-2020)