Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just checking on Sarah Lacklan!
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2020, 09:03 PM

Hey Sarah, it's me, Universal Champion The Engineer.

Hoooo boy, KICKASS promo. You sure schooled the SHIT out of Corey. But I just wanted to check in and make sure you were okay too. You seemed to talk a lot about a dead kid who wasn't even in the match. Now, I know grief can sometimes come out in weird ways, so I just wanted to check in and let you know that I am safe to talk to anytime you want. You seemed a little bit confused, talking about Corey being the Universal Champion and such too. I wouldn't want this tremendous sense of loss you are feeling to distract you from the mighty challenge the Sick Cunts pose in that big main event match.

I'm here for you, girl!

XOXOXOXO (in a platonic way, of course!)

Sincerely,

ENGY!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
red-x (01-21-2020)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-18-2020, 11:42 PM

Whoo, glad you finally dropped all the sizism malarkey, how else would you be able to look past me at someone who isn't even fighting you.

Kenzi, Sarah, pay no attention to the drama queen. I do indeed eat clams like a champ, along with all manner of shellfish, and that's not a euphemism for cunnilingus or anything gross. Best of luck to you both and to Fuzz and Noah.

Welp, I got a show to steal. TTFN!

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-19-2020, 05:16 AM

(01-18-2020, 11:42 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Whoo, glad you finally dropped all the sizism malarkey, how else would you be able to look past me at someone who isn't even fighting you.

Kenzi, Sarah, pay no attention to the drama queen. I do indeed eat clams like a champ, along with all manner of shellfish, and that's not a euphemism for cunnilingus or anything gross. Best of luck to you both and to Fuzz and Noah.

Welp, I got a show to steal. TTFN!

.....are you drunk?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
red-x (01-21-2020)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-19-2020, 05:55 PM

Say, I was wondering when you'd grasp at that particular straw!

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-20-2020, 07:23 AM

Robbie only drinks Muscle Milk these days, Engy. The XWF rehab program is top of the line! We saved Ghost Tank from his eating disorder, Barney from his tranny addiction, and even managed to perform an intervention on Noah Jackson before his jeans got TOO skinny.

Let Madison know there's nothing we can really do for being addicted to the smell of Nazi wang though, dude.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
red-x (01-21-2020)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-20-2020, 12:55 PM

(01-20-2020, 07:23 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Robbie only drinks Muscle Milk these days, Engy. The XWF rehab program is top of the line! We saved Ghost Tank from his eating disorder, Barney from his tranny addiction, and even managed to perform an intervention on Noah Jackson before his jeans got TOO skinny.

Let Madison know there's nothing we can really do for being addicted to the smell of Nazi wang though, dude.

My LDL numbers are only slightly elevated!

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-20-2020, 02:47 PM

She DOES love a good fascist dicking!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-20-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-20-2020), red-x (01-21-2020)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-20-2020, 09:27 PM

Well every time I met a dick of a fascist, they were fucked.

Except Dyson. I like attractive women, funny Madison didn't make the cut, considering who you did find to talk about my dick.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
red-x (01-21-2020)