Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Take That Junk!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2020, 02:05 PM

PROLOGUE

Waaaaay back in September, Shane offered to pay someone to slap Centurion in the face at XX, Vita and Noah were the first to answer the call. A couple of months later, Vita would ambush Centurion after a grueling match with Thunder Knuckles and claim victory over the Hart champion. This fight has been a long time coming, but it took Centurion calling out Vita for it to finally happen.

Why?

Because fuck that dude, Vita does what she wants, when she wants.

Anyway, here we are heading into Cuntfest, and we don’t even know what kind of match it will be.

Why?

Because Fuzz and Noah were kind enough to give Vita the opportunity to choose her own stipulation for this match.

Oh, and they’re making Cent wear a dress at this event.

Pretty good, but needs more spice!

Well hold on tight, cause VV's got the cayenne!!

Getting Strong Now!!

We open inside of that crappy gym that VV bought to serve as both her home, and training facility. To literally no one's surprise, we find Vita and Amjetkun hanging out in the gym. These two have been spending a lot of time together ever since they first teamed up way back in the first round of Lethal Lottery. More importantly, Vita has become addicted to some special protein shakes that contain an extra ingredient.

What ingredient?

Steroids… DUH!

Try and keep up.

Anyway…

It seems that Amjetkun is here this time because VV needs some help strengthening up.

Why?

Well that would spoil the match stipulation, now wouldn’t it?

”Explain to me how this will prepare me for Centurion?” She said with a heavy dose of doubt.

“Haven’t I taught you anything Vita!?”

”Yeah, how to be a total klutz! How to rage out of control and murder people. How to scarf down more food in a single sitting than I eat in a week.”

“No, if you want to get strong, you need to strengthen your core bro!”

”But I don’t see how this is going to help me win an a…”

Amjetkun smashes his index finger against VV’s lips, smooshing them into her teeth.

“Just do it like Nike bro!”

With an obnoxious sigh and epic eye roll, VV complies and lifts Socio’s heavy ass up onto her shoulders and begins doing squats! It’s actually a pretty amazing sight to behold considering the stark size difference between the two!

“Oh yeah bro! I can feel you getting stronger as I speak!”

Later

The scene shifts to Vita sitting at the dinner table. Amjetkun walks out of the kitchen with a serving tray loaded with a dozen scrambled eggs, 2 full packs of fried bacon, a 26 ounce porterhouse steak, and a double serving of those oh so yummy protein shakes! Vita looks like she’s about to get sick just looking at all of the food.

“The most important step in strength training is eating right bro. So I made you a high protein pre lunch to get you ready for the second half of your workout today!

”Yeeeah, I’m not eating all of that!!” She said with a disgusted look.

“If you don’t eat this bro, then all of this training is for nothing!”

”Dude seriously? I can’t possibly eat all of that!!”

“You asked me to make you strong, this is how you get strong bro!”

”I have a figure to watch!!”

“If anything, you could use a little more meat on them bones. You look like a little boy bro! Listen to me and you’ll be hot as fuck like Maxine, now eat!”

”FINE! I’ll eat SOME of it!”

Vita puts a small scoop of eggs on her plate, followed by a half piece of bacon. You can see a rather large vein protrude from Amjetkun’s forehead as he silently watches her barely touch the training meal that he made for her. Vita takes her first bite of egg and places her fork on the plate.

”I’m full!”

Mushroom clouds are superimposed over Amjetkun’s eyes, but right before he has the chance to go nuclear, the scene cuts.

Later still

Uh oh, what happened? We find that Vita has been tied to her chair at the dinner table and is helpless as Amjetkun forcefully shoves food into her mouth one spoonful at a time.

”I swear to God, when I get out of this CH-AHH!!”

Amjetkun welcomes the silence as he shoves a heaping spoonful of egg into Vitas mouth.

Later

Amjetkun stands outside of the bathroom door where the sounds of Vita puking can be heard on the other side.

“Bro, you need to hold it in bro! You’re wasting all of that precious protein!!”

More puking can be heard.

“C'mon bro! Think about your muscles! They need that protein! You’re starving them like some Ethiopians bro!”

Suddenly the door swings open and a very worse for wear Vita pokes her finger into Amjetkun's chest.

”IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!”

“I’m just trying to help you get strong bro!”

”You worry about my strength training, I’ll worry about my diet!!”

“But!”

”NO BUTS!”

After that, the day passes with no further complications. Vita does some really dumb shit to try and get strong. The thing is, that dumb shit that Amjetkun has her doing is actually effective in building her core strength, so that combined with all of the steroids that Vita has been taking for months now, means that she may just be the strongest woman in the XWF this side of Maxine!

Good thing too, because…

Match Stipulation Reveal!!

”It’s been months.”

“MONTHS!!”

“Since my and Centurion’s paths first crossed.”

“It was a job.”

“30k to slap the wrinkles off the old dude.”

“In a business where we are paid to kick the crap out of one another on a weekly basis, what’s so bad about making some side cash?”

“I mean, it’s not like I strapped the dude to a chair and dismembered him so badly that he could never wrestle again.”

“Then again, now that I have to sit through two weeks of promo’s from the second most boring guy in the XWF all because he’s still butt hurt over something that happened forever ago...”

“Maybe I should’ve?”

“Or maybe he’s still mad that he couldn’t defeat me for the Anarchy championship a few months ago? Is that it Cent? Are you just being a big pissbaby because you couldn’t take my belt? Or is it because I’ve managed to outsmart and outmaneuver you at every turn?”

“Yeah, I took Shane’s cash to slap the taste outta your mouth, and you know what? Easiest money I’ve ever made! Even with Shane PUBLICLY ANNOUNCING HIS PLANS… You and that other old fossil Maverick still managed to get caught off guard when me and Noah showed up at XX!! How does that even happen!!? How does a “legend” who has been in this business for like, forever, and constantly claims to have seen and done it all, manage to get outsmarted by a couple of fresh-faced rooks?”

“Oh and you were SOOOOO mad, weren’t you? You and Lux both kept trying to lure us into a match, and we just kept stringing you along until you lost interest, which didn’t take very long… Maybe a month? That short term must get really bad in your senior years huh!!? Now, before you go running off at the mouth about how we we’re scared of you, I promise you that’s not the case. It was just too much fun to crap all over you at every turn and deny the one thing that you wanted oh so badly…”

“A win over me.”

“See, you old farts still think this game revolves around winning.”

“Winning matches…”

“Winning titles.”

“Winning those stupid monthly awards…”

“You recently won Superstar of the Month didn’t you? I imagine that’s a huge feather in your cap huh? It probably makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside right? Well my warm and fuzzies come from watching goobs like you get your panties all twisted because no matter what you try, you just can’t get the satisfaction you so crave.”

“I win because I prevent people like you from getting the victory they want. I win because I’m smarter than you!!”

“With that being said, we all know what this is about. This is you making a desperate attempt to try and FINALLY get that pinfall, to finally lay to rest the question that’s been eating away at you since last September… Can I beat her?”

“Spoiler alert… Maybe.”

“Yeah yeah, you expected me to say no way or something, right? Well, that would just be inaccurate now, wouldn’t it? Neither of our records are spotless, and that’s because anybody can beat anybody on any given day! So maybe you beat me and maybe you don’t. Maybe I walk out with a shiny new belt, maybe I don’t. I won’t deny that you have talent, and therefore I won’t write you off, but I can still guarantee that you don’t get that win that you oh so desperately crave.”

“How?”

“Because in addition to you wearing a dress, our match is going to be…”

“TOTALLY EPIC!!”

“Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I’ve really picked a doozy of a match here Cent!”

“You want revenge!!?”

“You want to prove that you can beat me!!?”

“You want to legitimize your reign as Hart Champion by defeating someone who earned it?”

“WELL TOO BAD!”

“Because I’m choosing to face you in an ARM WRESTLING MATCH!!”

“That’s right, an arm-wrestling match!!”

“Do you think that you have what it takes to defeat these guns!!?”

Vita flexes her rather impressive drug-enhanced biceps.

”I don’t think so!!”

“I doubt that you’re stronger than me, and I know damn well that even if you are, those old bones would snap under the pressure of my might, but the best part? Even if you do find a way to cheat your way to victory, all you did was beat a five-foot-two girl at arm wrestling!!”

Feeling as though she just got one up on Centurion, Vita smirks as she sarcastically claps.

”Imagine the bragging rights that’ll give ya? You can tell all of your nursing home buddies all about that time that you beat a little girl in an arm-wrestling match while wearing a dress. You can tell them how that was the defining moment in not only your Hart title run, but your return to the XWF as a whole, and of course they’ll all laugh at you!!”

“Win or lose, it doesn’t matter, because no matter what, I still prevent you from getting the one thing that you want from this match!! There will be no retribution, there will be no legitimation, and there will be NOTHING for you to gain from this match!!”

“You think that you can use me to propel yourself higher up the card? You think that calling me out and naming me as your next challenger will do anything more than the countless victories you’re earned over the likes of Peter Gilmour and the rest of the goon squad here in the XWF!!?”

“Not on my watch!!”

“But that doesn’t mean this match is all for nothing… NO!! Because while you may have everything to lose and nothing to gain, I have quite the opposite. I have everything to gain and NOTHING to lose!!”

“Arm wrestling match?”

“Pffft, nobody will remember that shiz in a few months… That is unless I win and rob you of your precious championship. You know, the only thing that keeps you relevant in the modern age? How sad of a story will it be to tell if you lose your belt to a girl, in an arm-wrestling match, while wearing a dress? Jesus H Christ, can you even recover from that?”

Suddenly there’s a loud banging noise from a door slamming open against a wall.

”Alright, where’s that roided up cunt hiding!”

”Noah!!? I’M FILMING HERE!!”

Noah storms past the camera looking for Amjetkun Socio.

”I’m sick of that empty-headed cunt hanging out here all of the time with my girl, where is he!!?”

”He’s not here!! He went to the store to buy stuff for dinner!!”

”Dinner!? Are you boinking him!?”

VV can’t help but giggle at Noah using the word “boinking”.

”Of course not silly!!”

”I don’t like the idea of you two hanging around each other so much!”

Vita, getting a little annoyed now, fire’s back.

”Oh, so you don’t trust me!!?”

Noah raises his shoulders and tucks his head, trying to appear less significant as he faces Vita.

”No, I trust you babe, but I don’t trust that cunt!”

”Amjetkun’s good people, just ask Fuzz!! Besides, he’s only here to help whip me into shape for my big arm wrestling match at Cuntfest!!”

”Arm-wrestling match? Sick! But I did ask dad, and he said that Socio guy wasn’t to be trusted!”

”That’s just because he found Fuzz’s stupid safehouse!! He’s actually kinda a sweet guy once you get to know him!”

”Sweet… I don’t want him over here anymore!! I’ll train you for Cuntfest instead!”

Vita laughs at the thought of Noah helping her with bodybuilding. He doesn’t exactly have the greatest of physiques.

”You’re the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen babe, but no way you know the first thing about weight training!!”

Noah is honestly a little hurt by that comment, and it shows as he quickly deflates. VV immediately notices this and takes his hands into hers.

”Aww, I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean it like that. I love your body, but I need to bulk up, and Amjetkun is the only person that I know that can help me do that quick.”

The word quick seems to echo in Noah’s ears and he can’t help but ask…

”He doesn’t have you juicing up does he?”

Vita’s good at lying, and that’s a good thing right now.

”Of course not!! I was so mad when I found out that those protein shakes he was giving me were spiked. I’d never take that junk, but I will take this junk!!”

Vita reaches down as Noah’s eyes light up.

”Promo’s over, get these cameras out of here cunts!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Jim "the Jim" Jimson (01-18-2020), Noah Jackson (01-18-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-19-2020), Theo Pryce (01-18-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-18-2020)