Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-15-2020, 11:42 PM

The scene opens up inside of a dimly lit warehouse where we see Barney Green lying motionless on a table as we see the hooded figure standing over him. We see him start to attach jumper cables to Green's fingers and Green's body starts to twitch as Green lets out some inhumane screams. The figure takes the jumper cables off of him as he goes to speak.

Figure: Time to wake up and show the world what you are capable of when you step into the ring at Anarchy against The Calvary.

Green, dressed in a tattered t-shirt and ripped jean shorts, sits up from the table and lets out a grunt as he stands up. The Figure speaks again.

Figure: That's my monster. You are gonna destroy The Calvary. He is gonna need an army to destroy him.

The camera starts to flicker a bit and the image comes back. The figure cackles as he see's Green start walking towards a beam and and slowly bend it with ease. The figure just cackles as he watches his creation do some damage. The beam gives way. Green goes to speak.

Barney: I..Destroy...The.. Calvary...Good...Idea?

Figure: Exactly. You are reborn. The question is how far are you willing go to achieve your dreams.

Barney: I'm...Ready...

The figure cackles in the background as we see Green start to destroy more stuff as the scene fades into static and we hear the figure speak one final time.

Figure: We got more work to do with you. Anarchy is just the start.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-16-2020), red-x (01-16-2020), Theo Pryce (01-16-2020)