Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Noah, this Promo Doesn't Concern You
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-18-2020, 11:52 PM

[Image: wQUnJwE.png]

"Are you a good person?"

Atara recalled the question as if the Engineer had just spoke it, a question she had asked herself every day since her match with the Universal Champion and to be honest, until that point, she had thought herself to be. After reflection, after thinking of all of the people she had trampled to get here. All the lives destroyed and relationships lost to be here. The other people in the locker room she had vaulted ahead of to be in yet another title match....she had started to second guess that thought.

Every day Atara spent in this company, every promo and event she watched, all the vitriol spewed from even the babyfaces, it chipped at her ability to empathize with any of them. Even the ones Atara liked. Thunder Knuckles, Robbie, Ruby...Vita. This wasn't the indy leagues anymore, there was no room from sympathy or regret. No time for smiles and high fives. Aphrodite wanted her girdle, and like myths of old, innocents would ultimately pay the price of her ambition.

No. She wasn't a good person. Not anymore and a shame to, Noah and Vita were cute together. Mostly, but theirs was still a matter of the heart and that insidious organ came with strings pulled by whoever had the inclination to do so..all there need be was a single seed of doubt, an insecurity to take root and split the surface. Break the heart, break the mind. It was Noah's one glaring weakness right? Had Fuzz himself not said it?

Middle of no where Australia, knee deep in the water of a random stream, stood the current muse of the XWF's TV champion. Topless, back to the camera, evidence of swimming glittered off exposed flesh kissed by Noah's beloved S'tralian sun. The bottom half of a black bikini was all that left room for imagination.

The camera slowly zoomed in as she casually stirred the water with her hands. Seemingly unaware of the camera eventually, her voice broke the silence.

"I know you're there. I always know when I'm being watched and ever since this match was made you haven't been able to keep your eyes off me. Every moment alone I've run rampant in your mind. Every time you look in the mirror, it's my reflection that stares back.
I've felt your gaze in the locker rooms, during my matches, and I feel it even know.

You like what you see don't you...

Atara paused and looked back to the camera over her shoulder.

"....Vita."

"You heard right Doves. I'm talking to that cherub faced Canadian cutie. Noah's piece of maple leaf booty. I bet her face is glued to the screen right now, my very voice bringing back all of her school girl insecurities and that same question she's probably asked herself since this booking has crept it's way to the front of her thoughts.

Why her, why Atara?

It's C*ntfest Dove, the answer is simple. The sickest cunt in XWF wanted the most...well, the most desired all to himself and I've happily obliged. It's Noah Jackson afterall. What girl wouldn't jump at the opportunity to engage in exhaustive, physical, no holds barred, body on body, full contact sport with the hardest worker in the game...

I'll be wet...he'll be wet and it only ends with one of us on top of the other or screaming we can't take anymore. Think about Vita, really think about it.

Think looong and hard, Dove. I'm sure he is...I'm sorry, has. His mouth watering at the idea of saying that word and my name together in a sentence. Go ahead Vita, ask him.

Ask him about all the bad and naughty things he's going to do me or would you rather hear about all the things I'm waiting to do to him...all the ways I plan to wrap my legs around him or all the ways he plans to bend and stretch me.

Ask him Vita. Does he really want to risk his tag title shot? Injuries happen. He could very much throw his back out slamming me hard to the ground. Pull a groin, who knows what could happen?

Of course, it doesn't have to happen. He could always, I don't know....just leave the pool. He could spare you this indignation and put full focus on the other two women in his life. Ask him Vita, is defending against me worth the risks or is this match about something else entirely....

In the mean time, Noah, I'll be seeing you love..."

Atara gave a playful wink to the camera before the scene faded out

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Corey Smith (01-19-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (01-22-2020), Noah Jackson (01-19-2020), Theo Pryce (01-19-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-19-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Atara Raven's post!
Vita Frickin Valenteen (01-19-2020)