Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Best Laid Plan: Part 1
THE Tristan Slater Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-13-2020, 04:09 AM

POST LETHAL LOTTERY:

Our scene opens in the trainer’s room following Lethal Lottery where Peter Gilmour shockingly defeating THE Tristan Slater in what can only be described as an ultraviolent xtreme rules match that saw its fair share of blood loss and brutality. We find Tristan seated on the edge of a medical table as one of the trainers finishes off putting stiches in his forehead before using a white towel to wipe away the last bit of dry blood.

”Thanks.” I mutter out as my body is ravaged in pain from the top of my head down to the base of my spine.

”No problem… I’ll give you a minute.” The trainer leaves Tristan in the trainer’s room with nothing but his thoughts as we suddenly hear a voice chime in breaking the silence.

”That was AMAZING!” Raising my head I take notice of who is standing in the door way and a smirk graces my face as Shane saunters in. ”Funny meeting you hear.” The war with Page that nearly lasted three hours has taken its toll on Shane as he is covered in not only his blood but the blood of Chris Page.

”Think they bought it?” Shane plops down on the same table as me while he states.

”If they didn’t they’re smarter than I give them credit for… ah fuck, who are we kidding, Page is so gullible he certainly bought it.”

”I can’t wait to see the look on his face when this thing comes full circle. He’s not going to know what the fuck hit him.” Chris you have no one but yourself to blame for what’s going to happen next. You’ve lost your focus and you’ve lost your drive at your old age and never has it been more painfully obvious. ”But before we get that far you know he’s going to come at us over our past and how we left things many years ago.” Shane was a huge piece of why I walked away from the XWF to begin with. Even he will admit that at times he went a little too far and overboard and for that I can put my issues with him aside and fight for the common goal of bringing down the house that is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. ”If you swerve me I won’t be so forgiving this time around.”

”Lighten up Tristan, listen we might not have seen eye to eye back then but now we’re both seeing things crystal clear and now is the time for you to stand back up and stick to them like they’ve stuck it to you. Right now Chris is sitting on cloud nine with the return of Robert Main but neither of them are going to be able to handle the army that I am building.” Shane emphatically states.

”I better get out of here before someone see’s us.” I hop off the medical table and walk towards the door before turning around and facing Shane who is kicking his legs back and forth while seated on the table. ”I’ll see you soon.” As I exit the trainer’s room I take notice of Adam Barker walking down the hall towards me. Quickly I close the door to the trainer’s room and meet Adam in the middle as to keep him from being nosy.

”Where have you been man? Chris is looking for you.”

”I had to get stitched up after I dropped the ball yet again.” We start walking the opposite direction of the trainer’s room down the backstage hallway towards the dressing room that Chris and I dressed in for tonight’s Lethal Lottery show.

”You just now got to see the trainer? Didn’t you finish up a few hours ago?” Inquisitive little fuck aren’t you?

”Yeah… but I spent some time reflecting on just how far I’ve fallen over the years that Peter Gilmour is better than me”

”A loss a Gilmour isn’t going to be the easiest thing to come back from, especially after I leveled the playing field.”

”I don’t have any excuses for my shortcomings and night like tonight make me question if I still belong in the business.” If this mother fucker only knew that not only did I drop tonight’s match intentionally I was also under that hood beating the piss out of Chris Page before his knight in shining armor decided to pop in and make his presence felt. ”It’s like do I really belong or am I just around to be around for the sake of a paycheck…”

”Listen bro and I mean this in the nicest possible way…. You lost to Gilmour!” Adam burst out into laughter as they reach the locker room door that reads “CHRIS PAGE and TRISTAN SLATER”. ”Nah man for real everyone has a bad night and tonight was that night for you. I wish it didn’t happen but it did and collectively we’re going to find a way to get you out of this slump and back working your way to the top of the food chain. You can’t let a loss dictate if you stick around or if you don’t… it’s what you do next that is important.” Adam reaches out and opens the locker room door and just inside is Chris Page with his hands on his hips and his face a bloody mess from the war that unfolded with Shane throughout the course of the evening.

”Gilmour? Really!?! My fucking head is about to explode over this! It was the gift of Gilmour and you blew it. Do you know how lame this makes US look?” Angry doesn’t even begin to describe the tone that’s coming from Chris’s mouth, and secretly on the inside I’m laughing my ass off because he’s playing right into my hands.

”Listen man nobody is taking this harder than I am and the last thing I need tonight is relive it over and over and over again right this second. I’ll fix it. I always do.”

TO BE CONTINUED.

[i]Never in my life have I felt more alive than I do at this exact moment after displaying my actions on Saturday Night’s Savage. Let’s end all the speculation now…. YES Chris, you just got fucking played and you’re stupid enough to think for one second that my loss to Gilmour somehow made me your weakest link when in reality it was all a part of the plan. Gilly deserved a meaningful win and I knew that losing on that stage would make you question me, would make you believe that I am not capable to reaching levels of yesteryears. Chris, when are you going to wake up and realize the world isn’t the reality that you want to portray, oh no. Your head is shoved so far up your own ass that you can’t see the light of day; and since you love to speak on “in reality” well in reality you’re so worried about being an attention whore that you lost sight of YOUR vision that brought me back to begin with… destroying the XWF.

… And I can completely understand why, your “brotherhood” fell apart faster that you’re Universal Title reign; oh wait that never happened and that’s exactly my point Chris. Of that mini fucking roster that YOU assembled I’m the last guy standing because I legitimately despise this federation and the powers that run it. It’s not the REAL XWF it’s a fucking comedy show, an outlaw mud wrestling show that has eye rolling bullshit on a weekly basis…. And yes Chris, before you even go there I left this shithole over the very man that I’ve aligned myself with now, Shane . Let’s get one thing straight here and now because unlike others I’m not Shane’s puppet and he’s not my puppet master, and he and I still have a conversation coming regarding our past in short order but that past will be buried and the future is what we’re going to be looking at.

So what changed, Chris?

Why did you suddenly start to give a shit about the locker room or about the promotion? Oh wait, forgive me for asking a question I already know the answer to and allow me to just shoot it straight; you deviated your path when you FAILED at winning the Universal Championship, twice, you deviated when Shane and Soldier walked back through the revolving doors and FUCKED you out of that anti climatic finish of your Main trilogy that never saw the light of day and you deviated from KILLING the XWF because Shane stole your goddamn thunder and all of your spotlight when he stuck around following “XX”.

You want to play big boy, well let’s fucking play because that sound you just heard was your jaw hitting the floor, go ahead and pick it up so you can prepare to hear it again in short order.

You deviated from the course because you knew that you just aren’t MAN enough to get it done anymore.

Chris people don’t say that because it’s an easy dig they say it because it’s the truth. You walk around with your chest all puffed out thinking that you’re the be all end all of professional wrestling… but to the rest of us you’re nothing more than an old dog that refuses to be put out to pasture because without professional wrestling you’re NOTHING. That’s right Chris, unlike a lot of the boys and girls I’ve worked with you on and off for the last eight years and in the process I was in your inner circle. I know about how your wife divorced you over an affair that led to a child born out of wedlock, I know that two of your three kids want to have absolutely nothing to do with you and I know the real reason you folded the WGWF. I say all that to say I know you on a much deeper level than anyone else could possibly imagine and I’m going to exploit all of that when we are locked inside that steel cage and all the games come to an end. You can try to down play me if you choose but we both know the reason that happens is to cater to your insecurities as Professional Wrestler because the sand is rapidly disappearing from the hour glass that is what’s left of your career.

What about the man you’re clinging on to in an attempt to keep your name in the spotlight? What about Robert Main? The guy that was walking around with a Universal Championship because no one else on the roster had the nuts to take it away from him… not even you, Chris. Robert let me give you a little bit of advice when it comes to dealing with Chris Page. He’s a guy that’s going to sink his claws into you and make you carry him where ever the fuck you’re trying to go before stabbing you in the back like he’s literally done with ANYONE that’s aligned themselves with him… everyone except me because I was smart enough to stick to Chris before Chris could stick it to me. Your gut instincts about Chris are correct and you can’t trust him as far as you can throw him, and since he’s rocking that dad bod just north of fifty I’d imagine that’s not going to be far. I’m not going to point out the obvious with you Robert because that’s exactly what you’re expecting. I’m not going to point out the obvious when it comes to just how pathetic you are or how you lost your coveted title exactly as you won it to begin with. What I am going to do is use what little fanfare you’ve got left to put me on the map. For the last six months I played the role I was asked to play but now I’m playing the role that I was always intended to play… THE TRISTAN SLATER…. THE OMEGA KILLER.

Robert you’re the epitome of what’s wrong with the XWF being complacent and being okay with standing on top of a mountain as the biggest fish in the smallest pond for such a long time coupled with the fact you expect me and everyone else to believe you’re the greatest thing since sliced bread. What happened when some competition showed up? What happened when Soldier cashed in on you and not only took away your Universal Title but took away being able to beat the record for longest reigning Universal Champion of all time? Everyone said it was a fluke and everyone said he beat you because he surprised you and everyone said that you was taking that belt back at Relentless… until he beat you again. He gave you your very own Chris Page medicine by sitting you down face to face, man to man. What happened when all this took place is you realized that you’re not as big a star as you thought you were and what happened was you breaking away from a federation that you claim to love so fucking much in a time when they needed you the most.

That’s not called being a leader… that’s called being a pussy.

The kinks in your armor have already been exposed and now it all comes full circle in just a few weeks when that Cage door is shut and it’s the two of you versus the two of us. Chris drove the final nail in your coffins by letting his mouth once again write a check his ass can’t cash by making this a Steel Cage match under the false pretenses of keeping everyone out. Listen up dumbass, a Cage doesn’t have a top so ANYONE can climb the fucker and if you think that I was the only trick up Shane’s sleeve you’re both sorely mistaken and you’re playing right into our hands because both of you are islands among yourselves and you’re isolated from anyone that would be foolish enough to stick their noses in this business like a Big D or a Ned Kaye. You’re both simply out matched and out gunned… but I will give you a little bit of a spoiler. Shane and I are coming alone and while it would be easy to get the two of you in this Cage and Pearl Harbor you with a ton of talent in the locker room that despise the both of you just as much as I do, an ongoing LIFELINE if you will, we’re not going to do that because the last thing either of you are going to be able to do is make excuses after the ass whipping that is going to be bestowed upon you with a wrath the likes you’ve never seen before. I’ve been waiting for this one moment for many months and now that it’s upon me I’m going to step to the plate and slap the taste out of your mouths because I can and because neither of you can stop me.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
- XWF World Heavyweight Champion x2
- XWF United States Champion x1
- XWF Xtreme Champion x1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like THE Tristan Slater's post:
(01-14-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-13-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-13-2020), Theo Pryce (01-14-2020), Unknown Soldier (01-14-2020)