Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage - 01-11-2020
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-11-2020, 03:11 PM

[Image: LKNS3dh.gif]

LIVE FROM THE BRYCE JORDAN CENTER

[Image: 1481790_44461.jpg]

STATE COLLEGE, PENNSYLVANIA

Michael McBride
- vs -
Barney Green
- vs -
Geri Miller
Triple Threat

"Notorious" Ned Kaye
- vs -
Kieran Overton
Xtreme Rules

Atara Themis & Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Alister Dante & Ezra Blackwater
Standard Tag Team

Robert Main. "Chronic" Chris Page & Tristan Slater
- vs -
Shane , Peter Gilmour & The Hired Gun
Six-Man Tag

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]

Big D
- vs -
Scully
- vs -
Noah Jackson ©
15 Minute Time Limit
Championship Scramble

OOC: All matches are 2 RPs with 3k Word Limit. You must post 1 cold open RP before the soft deadline (Friday 3rd 11.59pm board time) if you wish to post 2.

Cameras are dispatched backstage where we find THE TRISTAN SLATER has been knocked out cold as he’s surrounded by referee’s and XWF officials before CHRIS PAGE enters the screen where he snatches up one of the production staff by the collar of his shirt.

”What the hell happened here!”

Chris exclaims with sheer anger within the tone of his voice.

”Listen we don’t know! We just found him like this…”

CHRIS releases his grasp of the shirt collar before pushing his way to his fallen friends side.

”TRISTAN!”

CHRIS lightly slaps the side of TRISTAN’s face but there’s no reaction before looking around at the officials who are just kind of standing there.

”GET SOME HELP JACKASSES!

Cameras quickly cut away and back to ringside.

”I don’t know what this means for the 6 Man Tag scheduled for later on tonight…”

”Someone has taken out THE TRISTAN SLATER and I’ll give you three guesses as to who it was!”

Michael McBride
- vs -
Barney Green
- vs -
Geri Miller
Triple Threat

Michael McBride methodically walks down to the ring and awaits his opponents.

"Death March" By Motionless In White starts to play as the fans boo throughout the arena. Out comes Barney Green as we see that figure with him. The figure cackles as he sees Barney Green start walking down towards the ring. The fans look frightened as the figure follows him. He makes it to the ring as we see the figure pull out a car battery and jumper cables. Green just exposes his thumbs to him as the figure sparks the cables and then places them on Green's thumbs as Green just grunts. he removes the cables and Green climbs into the ring. Green just stares into space as his music fades.

Geri Miller saunters down to the ring to the delight of the fans. She rolls into the ring and awaits the opening bell.
PC: “It’s a triple threat match to start off the show, Heather. How are you feeling tonight?”

HHL: “You see who’s in the ring, right? McBride always makes me a little uncomfortable sitting next to you.”

PC: “Ooookay, how about the match then? Who do you have your eyes on winning?”

HHL: “Mmmm… well I’ll tell you exactly who I have my eyes on…”

DING DING DING!

The bell starts as these three circle around the ring. Michael McBride rushes towards Barney and begins drilling him with rights. Geri Miller rushes Barney with him as the two of them nail a double dropkick sending Barney right over the top rope to the floor below. Geri climbs to the top rope, but Michael pushes her off the top as she crashes outside right beside Barney. The two of them slowly get to their feet just as McBride pulls himself over the top rope and comes crashing down on top of them!

Double diving elbow!

PC: “Big move there from the Irishman!”

HHL: “He’s feeling lucky… and so am I!”

Michael gets to his feet before grabbing Geri and rolling her into the ring. He rolls into the ring after her, but she nails a superkick right on the chin! She covers him!

ONE…

TWO….

BROKEN UP! Barney breaks it up.

Barney Green lifts up Geri and sends her into the ropes before catching her rebound with a huge body slam redirecting her momentum. McBride staggers to his feet into the corner where Barney smashes him with a running Stinger splash! McBride falls down onto the mat right beside Geri as Barney hits the ropes. He comes back and leaps!

DOUBLE BODY SPLASH!

PC: “Barney is covering them both!”

HHL: “Can… does that work?”

ONE…

TWO…

TH-NO! They both kickout!

Everyone gets to their feet as Barney rushes at both of them with his arms outstretched! Geri ducks the shot, but McBride takes it on the chin as he hits the mat. Geri just raises a hand and…

SLAP!

PC: “Oooowieee you can hear that from the cheap seats!”

HHL: “Barney seems used to it!”

She raises another hand to slap him again, but Barney grabs her hand. He nails her with a throat punch! She falls to her knees clutching her throat.

INTELLIGENT DIVERSION!

Green quickly pulls her close to himself before lifting her back up. He hooks her head for a DDT and suplex mixture Rampaige maneuver!

GREEN AWAKENING!

Barney quickly covers!

ONE…

TWO…

BROKEN UP!

Michael McBride isn’t going to let it end like that as he quickly hits the ropes and comes off with a big clothesline of his own!

THE CELTIC CLOTHESLINE!

Barney hits the mat like a ton of bricks! Michael McBride goes for the pin!

ONE…

TWO…

BROKEN UP! Geri Miller managed to have enough to break it up!

Michael McBride lifts her up, but she quickly hooks his legs and pulls him down into a roll-up!

ONE…

TWO…

KICKOUT!

They both roll to their feet, but Michael delivers a huge uppercut right into the midsection causing Geri to buckle over as he hooks her arms as he lifts her up!

BANSHEE’S W-NO!

HHL: “GOD DAMNIT BARNEY, YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!”

PC: “Heather! Calm the hell down!”

HHL: “I need those!”

Barney breaks it up with a kick to McBride’s little Irish fellas! Luckily there’s no disqualification in this match as the referee admonishes Barney who just shrugs.

Barney pushes McBride aside as he grabs Miller, but she rakes his eyes! McBride quickly comes back to life with some solid left and right jabs to the gut followed by a kick to the face from Geri! Barney is staggered backwards before McBridge nails him with a huge leaping knee knocking him out of the ring! He turns around as Geri goes for the superkick!

It connects as McBride hits the mat! She clambers to the top rope!

630 Splash!

THE MILLER’S TALE!

Geri quickly hooks a leg!

ONE…

TWO…

THREEEEE!

Winner - Geri Miller

"Notorious" Ned Kaye
- vs -
Kieran Overton
Xtreme Rules

The entire stadium goes black as the song begins. Slowly, the X-Tron begins to show scarce, glowing embers, the light of each one illuminating smoke growing at the entrance of the ramp. As the song continues, more embers are seen until a large fire is displayed on the screen. The ramp then glows Ned's famous blue, revealing a silhouette in the smoke. Slowly stepping from the fog is none other then Notorious Ned Kaye. He stops for a moment, calming himself in front of the clamoring crowd. He lifts an arm, eyeing the stands to watch the many audience members who follow suit. With a single smile, he drops his arm and rushes towards the ring, slipping in from under the bottom rope, picking himself up immediately.

Beast by Puppy plays over the sound system as there's massive amount of boos when Kieran Overton walks out as he screams on top of his lungs with his hands in the air on top of the ramp, wearing shorts, shirt, gloves and boots before walking down as he ignores each one of the fans before he goes up the steps and goes over the top rope and places his hand on his left arm, basically not giving a damn about them before he turns to anger, while he goes to sit in the corner, waiting for his opponent to come to the ring.

PC: “Here we are for yet another Xtreme Rules match! Do you know what that means, Heather?”

HHL: “Yep. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!”

PC: “Here we go!”

DING DING DING!

The bell sounds, but Kieran just hits the mat and rolls to the outside. Ned looks a little curiously at him, but Kieran just looks underneath the ring and begins pulling out stuff! He pulls out a pair of steel chairs and throws them into the ring. He pulls out a trash can and rolls it into the ring with a few things spilling out of the can. He pulls out a table and sets it aside. He reaches underneath and pulls out a long board that is covered…

IN BARBED WIRE!

PC: “WELP. This didn’t take any time at all to get Xtreme!”

HHL: “You do know where we work, right Pip?”

Kieran pulls that board out and leans it against the rails. A kid reaches up towards it, but Kieran points at the kid.

“You sit your ass down!”

As he turns around, he sees Ned Kaye flying down at him! Crossbody takes both men to the floor on the outside of the ring. Ned grabs Kieran and rolls him into the ring before following suit. Ned beckons for Kieran to get to his feet before hitting the ropes and returning with a hellacious bicycle kick! Kieran staggers backwards from the shot, but he doesn’t go down! Ned grabs him and tries for the leg sweep, but Kieran simply drives a boot into the midsection before lifting him and running forward with him for a powerslam.

Kieran rolls to his feet slowly as he’s a fattie. He’s already puffing hard, but Ned is slow to get up as Kieran just leans in behind him and claps for him sarcastically.

[Image: 9jiReU.gif]

HHL: “Look at this asshole!”

PC: “Kieran is out here having a good time at Ned’s expense!”

HHL: “I love the confidence at least!”

The Destructive Beast quickly grabs a chair as Ned slowly rises to his feet. Ned rises up fully as Overton rushes towards him with the steel chair raised! Ned rolls forward to duck the shot. Kieran turns around just in time for a superkick to blast the chair back into his face! He staggers backwards and drops the chair. Ned grins as he quickly grabs the chair and raises it above his head.

CHAIR TO THE SKULL!

Kieran takes the full brunt of the shot as he falls backwards into the ropes. Ned raises the chair again, but Kieran spits right into the face of Kaye as he moves forward. Kieran moves away as Ned rubs the saliva out of his eyes. Kieran reaches into the trash can and pulls out something.

Ned turns towards him as Kieran rears back and swings!

Kendo stick across the top of the head!

Ned Kaye drops the steel chair and slumps back into the corner. Kieran quickly rushes over to him and begins just NAILING him with kendo stick shots to the ribs!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE….

FOUR…

FIVE….

SIX…

SEVEN…

EIGHT…

NINE…

TEN!

HHL: “Jesus! Poor Ned’s ribs! I haven’t seen anything look so painful in awhile!”

PC: “Wow. Ned has to be feeling the effects of that many Kendo stick shots!”

Ten shots from the Kendo stick as Ned Kaye falls to the mat clutching his now dark red ribs. Kieran raises the kendo stick over his head before bringing it down across his knee, snapping the stick in two! He grabs the jagged end and rushes towards Kaye!

But Kaye manages to get his hands on the stick and push the broken Kendo away from himself! He kicks Kieran in the calf forcing him to a knee before reaching up with a knee strike the catches Overton right on the chin forcing him to relinquish his hold on the stick. Kaye throws it out of the ring before rolling to his feet clutching his ribs.

He spots the trash can and reaches inside before pulling out a small bag. He reaches inside and pulls out what appears to be…

LEGOS?!

HHL: “…..legos. Really?”

PC: “Have you ever stepped on a lego? It’s incredibly painful.”

HHL: “Well sure, but… is this match sponsored by Nickelodeon or some shit?”

Ned looks confused for a moment before spreading them out across the mat. He turns to Kieran seeing him still down and leaps up to the top rope. He watches patiently as Kieran slowly rises to his feet. He leaps for the hurricanrana!

BUT KIERAN CATCHES HIM!

Overton pulls him back up before turning towards the legos!

POWERBOMB ONTO THE LEGOS!

Ned’s back arches in pain as he’s slammed down onto the hard plastic shards of death! Kieran staggers backwards seeing as that seemed to have taken all of his strength. He quickly covers for the first one of the match!

ONE…

TWO…

THRE-NO! Ned managed to JUST get his shoulder up.

Kieran looks disappointed before grabbing up Ned and sending him flying through the ropes to the outside. He follows at a slow pace having to give Ned a kick to keep him down. He walks over to the table and quickly sets it up, but then he picks up the barbed wire sheet and places it atop the table! He walks back over to Ned and picks him up. He pulls him up to the top rope where he brings a thumb across his throat.

Kieran Overton leaps over him and hooks his head with his legs for the flip piledriver!

THE DESTRUCTIVE DRIVER TO NED THROUGH THE BARBED WIRE AND THE TABLE BELOW!

Both men are laid out as the crowd begins to chant!

“WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!”

HHL: “Oh my God! They’re both broken!”

PC: “Kieran may have done the move, but they are both bleeding profusely from those cuts!”

Kieran manages to sit up enough to throw an arm over Ned.

ONE…

TWO…

THREEE!

Winner - Kieran Overton

There’s a loud, mixed reception as CHRIS PAGE is shown pacing back and forth in his locker room when he instantaneously stops patrolling as he looks towards the door; his body tenses up and as the camera pans back we see ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN standing in the doorway which garners a rock star like ovation from the crowd! ROBERT steps into the dressing room as he states.

” I heard about SLATER What the hell happened?”

” Don’t even get me started. I’m not sure.”

The staredown between ROBERT MAIN and CHRIS PAGE continues, neither man taking their eyes off each other.

” What do you propose we do?”

CHRIS steps up directly into ROBERT’s face as he spouts out.

” I don’t know what you plan on doing but I plan on walking out to that ring and putting my fist down the throats of , GILMOUR and THE HIRED GUN… and I’ll do it by myself if I have too.”

” Easy there Hoss, no one said you had to do anything. You want to know what’s on my mind?”

Chris shakes his head no

” Well… I’m going to tell you anyway. What if SLATER didn’t get attacked at all? What if I am walking into a huge trap? What if you are working with and Gilmour? Let’s face the facts man your known for shit like this.”

Page grinds his teeth inching closer to Robert placing his index finger in the middle of Robert’s chest. Robert grins leisurely looking down at Chris’s finger still sticking in his chest when Page reacts like a machine gun.

” What are you trying to say DICK?”

Robert grabs Chris’s finger slowly pulling is away from his chest

” First get your finger out of my…”

Page violently pulls his finger away from Robert’s hand now placing it in Robert’s face

” Don’t touch me! I won’t tell you again.”

Robert nods shoving Page who pauses stupefied. Chris points at Robert seething shoving Robert out into the hallway. Robert bites his lower lip as Page approaches slamming Robert into the wall shattering the drywall.

” Fuck it how’s about a warm-up?”

Robert catches Page off guard with his comment

” What?”

Robert peppers Page with an overhand right.

” There’s the DICK I remember”

Page returns the favor with an overhand left

” That all you have old man?”

The two being exchanging blows one after another as XWF officials storm the two separating them as the scene cuts back to ringside.

Atara Themis & Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Alister Dante & Ezra Blackwater
Standard Tag Team

PC: “It’s time now for a little tag team action here with the #1 Contender for the Universal Championship in the match!”

HHL: “This should be a fun one!”

PC: “I’m excited to get into it!”

The arena lights dim and shift color casting the venue in a purple haze while simultaneously the ramp and stage lights turn pink. Hello Doves appears briefly on the X-tron in pink accompanied by Atara's voice saying the same over the arena PA right before Venus by Lady Gaga hits the speakers. The crowd goes apeshit crazy. Arena lights start to pulse in time with the music and multiple vertical streams of pyro erupt across the front of stage as Atara appears from backstage in a full grunge walk to centerstage right before the ramp. Posing for the camera, she blows a kiss before throwing off a silk robe to reveal her attire for the night.

The crowd takes apeshit crazy to new heights. Roses and flowers of every kind are tossed to the stage and ramp. Boys discover erections for the first time, erectile dysfunction is cured, closet lesbians call their parents and come out, it's hysteria.

She full on catwalk struts to the ringsteps and stops at the top to posture once more for the fans before going to the middle of the apron where she blows yet another kiss to the camera before entering the ring very Stacy Kiebler-ish and awaits the start of the match.

The lights in the arena go deep blue as smoke fills the air. Pink and silver laser lights cut through the smoke and it looks fucking rad.

"Here, we are! Born to be kings; we're the Princes of the Universe! Here we belong, fighting to survive, in a world with the darkest power!"

As Princes of the Universe blares throughout the arena, slowly walking out onto the entrance ramp is Robbie Bourbon. He stops, surveys the whole of the arena, raises his fists at 45 degree angles, and continues his deliberate plod towards the ring. Robbie climbs the steps, then climbs the nearest ring post half way and raises his fists at 45 degree angles. The lights go back to normal and the music stops. The XWF Universe in attendance, becoming hooligans, all chant in unison:

*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*

The lights dim and "Until the world goes cold" by Trivium, hits the speakers. Slowly, Templar emerges from the entrance. He stops and gazes out onto the packed arena. Dressed in a black hooded cape, a black bandanna covers the lower portion of his face but his eyes see all and he observes everything. Allowing his eyes to pan the entire arena, he remains momentarily still. Then; almost instantaneously, he takes off towards the ring. Full on running, he leaps into the air and slides into the squared circle. Immediately rising to his feet, Templar takes his position in the ring and awaits his opponent and the start of the fight.

All three brothers emerge, with Ezra, in the lead. Pausing briefly, the brothers look around at the exuberant crowd, with immense entertainment. Sharing an amused glance to one another as the fans scream. From there they walk in unison to the ring, occasionally separating to approach a random fan that's losing their mind. Clearly, enjoying the effect they have on the crowd, the Brothers Blackwater continue onward. Once they reach the ring, two of the brothers hold up the bottom rope, as Ezra slides into the ring. That brother then takes his place in the squared circle and awaits his opponent, while basking in the cheers from the audience.

DING DING DING!

Robbie Bourbon and Ezra Blackwater are starting this match off as Robbie grins widely as he holds up a hand for a test of strength. Ezra looks up at it before taking a step back and wagging a finger in Robbie’s direction. They lock up instead and Ezra slides around the side of him and wraps his arms around the enlarged waist of Robbie. Bourbon butt bumps back to break the hold before locking on a side headlock himself. He goes for the takedown, but Ezra slips out once more. Robbie quickly bounces back up as Ezra runs up the corner turnbuckle and leaps off with his foot coming down!

Whisper in the Wind!

Robbie crashes to the mat before slowly coming back up to his knees clutching his head. Ezra rushes towards the ropes and bounces off picking up some speed. He leaps from the second rope with a dropkick springing back!

But Robbie catches his feet! Ezra slams down into the mat as Robbie quickly hits the ropes and returns with a diving senton! All of his weight comes down right across Blackwater who curses out in pain from the impact. Robbie quickly brings his opponent towards his corner and tags.

TAG!

In comes Atara Themis to the crowd’s pleasure!

Robbie hooks the arms of Ezra as Atara comes in and nails him with a European uppercut! Robbie exits the ring as Atara nails a chop to the chest of Ezra who falls to his knees before quickly moving towards his own corner. Atara cuts him off with a forearm smash followed by a quickly applied kneebar. Ezra is in some serious pain as he reaches out towards his partner. Alister Dante is incensed on the apron.

Ezra manages to start pulling himself towards his partner, but Atara is having some struggles removing the hold fast enough!

TAG!

Alister Dante tags in as he climbs to the top rope!

LEG DROP ACROSS THE CHEST OF ATARA!

PC: “Talk about some creative escapes there!”

HHL: “Yeah it was a great way to break that hold and also save your partner! Good teamwork from Alister and Ezra early on!”

Finally, the referee is able to get in there and help untangle the legs of Atara and Ezra as Blackwater escapes the ring. Alister grabs Atara around the throat and lifts her up above his head before slamming her into the mat with a chokeslam! He stalks Atara who slowly gets to her feet before leaping up and hooking her head for an RKO!

THE SACRED HEART!

He covers!

ONE…

TWO…

THRE-NO! Robbie breaks it up!

PC: “That was a close one!”

HHL: “Robbie saved his team the loss there!”

The Templar quickly rolls to his feet coming eye-to-eye with Robbie who slowly backs up as the referee yells at him. The Templar turns back to Atara and catches a sole kick to his knee followed by a jackknife hold rolling him up!

ONE…

TWO…

TH-KICKOUT!

The Templar escapes the hold and quickly catches her with a spear! He lifts her up, but she breaks the hold and connects with a spinning backfist to get some separation before leaping towards her partner!

TAG!

Robbie Bourbon comes in like a house of fire as he quickly floors Alister with a running clothesline before continuing his path towards Ezra. He grabs him by the throat before slamming him down outside of the ring with a hellacious chokeslam!

EMC SQUARED!

HHL: “He can’t do that! Ezra wasn’t the legal man!”

PC: “The referee seems to be a little lenient tonight, but a five count wouldn’t prevent that!”

Robbie quickly turns around and latches a bearhug onto Alister before ramming him into the corner before hitting a big slam on him!

HONESTLY BRUTAL!

He goes for the cover!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!

NO!

The Templar got a foot on the bottom rope. Robbie lifts him up, but Alister nails him with a stiff punch to the gut before hooking the arm of Robbie and lifting him up slowly and painfully for a Rock Bottom!

YOUR SALVATION!

PC: “That’s a lot of weight that he just lifted up!”

HHL: “True, but that’s also a lot of humanity slamming down into the mat! Robbie felt that one!”

Dante leaps into the cover hooking the legs of Robbie!

ONE…

TWO…

THRE-NO! Atara breaks up the pinfall!

She gives a kick to the back of The Templar’s head for good measure! She climbs back out as both men in the ring are down. Ezra is back up on the apron extending his hand just as Atara is!

Both men are slowly crawling towards their corner!

They both jump and…

TAG!

TAG!

PC: “Here they come!”

HHL: “They look ready to put this battle to bed!”

Atara and Ezra enter the battle! They meet in the center of the ring with a flurry of blows going back and forth. Atara seems to get the better of the exchange for a moment before Ezra hits a dropkick sending her back into the ropes. He rushes towards her, but she just leaps up with a bicycle knee to the face!

JUDGEMENT OF PARIS!

Ezra takes the shot on the chin as he slumps to the mat. Dante grabs the legs of Atara from the outside. But Robbie sees this and comes charging towards him.

AVALANCHE SPLASH ONTO DANTE FROM THE APRON!

Atara turns back to Ezra who is slowly rising back up to his feet.

THE TITANOMACHY!

The northern lights suplex followed by a second ends in a bridging pin! The referee slides into position.

ONE…

TWO…

THREEEE!

Winners - Atara Themis and Robbie Bourbon

[We return from commercial and Steve Sayors is in the ring]

Steve Sayors : Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Brian O’Haire.

The lights go down and “Love Changes Everything” by Climie Fisher plays. A group of what appears to be Papparazi come out and roll out a red carpet. He walks down the aisle with papparazi taking pictures, he has a massive smile on his face, as he stops occasionally to let the paps take a picture. He enters the ring and shakes hands with Steve Sayors.

Steve Sayors : Brian, last time I spoke with you, Zeebo challenged you to a fight. You didn’t respond per say but again asked Zeebo to meet with you again. You called him out. Some said that this was a cop out, as he had already called you out. So, Brian, with that in mind, are you prepared to fight Zeebo tonight?

Brian O’Haire : Steve, listen. Over the past few weeks since this Zeebo stuff started, loads has been said. Lots has been mentioned. Let’s just be honest. I want this done. Let’s get on with this.

Disturbing circus music plays as the arena is plunged into darkness, then kicks into life in a haze of colour. A burst of confetti blasts at the top of the ramp, We hear a horn honk repeatedly then a demonic laugh. The X-Tron flicks away from the scene of a circus to the face of a clown. The clown’s face is not too dissimilar to that of Pennywise, a scary, demonic looking clown.

Zeebo : Brian, you know the truth It’s time to set it free. Why don’t you come back here. And be face to face with me?

You and I know the truth. And it’s time to let it out. The end is nigh for one of us. But Oh by this has some clout

Brian’s smile turns to a look of nerves and fear, yet strange curiosity, he exits the ring and walks slowly towards the curtain. He is shaking his head, and pulling at his hair. Looking more and more frustrated, anxious and perplexed all at once. His face is showing a hive of emotions.

Steve Sayors : Brian, where are you going?

[Brian ignores Steve, as he continues up the ramp, and exits through the curtain.]

Steve Sayors : Well folks, I guess the answer is that... well, there isn’t an....

[Steve is interrupted by Zeebo laughs maniacally, as the Screen flickers into distortion, the scene has white noise/snow effect and flicks between the scene of Zeebo laughing maniacally more and more. The scene then flicks between Brian stumbling his way through the backstage area opening doors and looking more and more distressed. He opens various doors, many wrong ones. He flings one door open and we see Boris in a room doing a Kossack dance with vodka. Brian closes the door, leaving Boris to it. He opens another and sees Pete Gilmour serenading his penis in the mirror. Again, Brian shuts the door. Finally, we hear the faint laughter of Zeebo. Finally Brian’s face smiles and he enters a room. The scene pops and goes black, as the camera cuts back to Steve Sayors in the ring. ]

Steve Sayors : well, it looks like Brian found Zeebo, but, we don’t know what has happened. I guess we

[Steve is interrupted by the laughter of Zeebo once again]

Zeebo : Steve Sayors. Interviewer extraordinaries! Let me introduce to you, my guest at this time. The one, the only. Mr Brian O’Haire

[Zeebo claps enthusiastically as Brian walks I to shot and sits down beside Zeebo.]

[b] Steve Sayors :
Ummmm, are you.... are you a team? Are you in cahoots?! This whole time?

Zeebo : Hahahaha hhohohoho. Oh Steve, that could not be further from the truth, could it Brian?

Brian : nope. In fact, no one would have known the truth. It’s a truth that I have had to face up to. A truth that I never knew I would have to face up to. A Truth, that now that I can set it free I can be who I need to be. You see, for the whole time I’ve been here, I’ve been living a lie. Well, I say that, but I am the movie star you k ow and love. I am the superstar that the XWF was crying out for. I am the franchise player, the box office smash, the man that every XWF superstar aspires to be outside of the ring, and inside of the ring. But. I have been hiding a deep dark secret. A secret I wasn’t prepared to release, but you see, it has consumed me for far too long. A secret that has tormented me for almost a year a secret that now that I can finally deal with it, that I can be who I need to be.

Steve Sayors : What are you talking about?!

Zeebo : Ohh! I like this bit!!!! Let me! Let me! Let me!

Brian : do what you need to do.

Zeebo :
One year past
A dark secret was born
A change in life
As sharp as a thorn

A change in life,
A feeling of strife
Cutting deep like a knife.
A change to MY life.

Brian : Your life?

Zeebo : Maybe I should say, OUR life.

[Zeebo clicks his fingers, and we cut to a news broadcast, we see Brian O’Haire being led through, lots of Paparazzi taking pictures.
A news type Voiceover speaks ]

Voiceover : There was controversy on the set of Brian O’Haire’s latest blockbuster, Zeebo’s fun house. A psychological thriller about a clown who is figurehead of a travelling circus. The thrilling story in which the lead’s family, colleagues and even audiences disappear in mysterious circumstances. Filming was halted after a stunt double was killed in a scene involving what was supposed to be a gimmicked knife being used. The knife was not swapped and the stunt double died after having an artery severed by what was a real knife in a scene with Brian O’Haire. This comes fresh off rumours that Brian was not on the best of terms with many of his crew, co stars and in particular the stunt team. Many people have said they aren’t convinced this was an accident, but Mr O’Haire has protested his innocence and authorities say there is no evidence of any wrong doing.

[Zeebo is laughing maniacally]

Zeebo : oh my my my what a tragic accident eh Brian?

Brian : Yes.... Accident.

Zeebo : ohhhhhhhh! Are you saying there’s a chance?

Brian : I couldn’t possibly comment.. hahahahaha.

Zeebo : Oh Brian. Do you think we’ve lost The feeble masses and the stupid Mr Sayors?

Brian : ohhh. I think we have. Shall we spell it out for him?

Zeebo : Listen shmuck. I am Brian. Brian is me. I am the embodiment of everything Brian needs and wants to be. I am the violence that the level headed Brian cannot exhibit. I am sorrow bringer that Brian cannot be. I am the killer that Brian needed to be. I am the pain inflicted that Brian cannot be, because Brian. Brian is the good guy, he’s the Hollywood Icon. He’s the sparkly clean one. But everyone has a little mean streak in them. Everyone has a little killer in them. Everyone has a dark side. Everyone has a side that lets them live out their deepest darkest most violent fantasies.
I am the darkness in Brian. I am the “incident” that defines him. And best Of all, I am the side of Brian that gives him the chance to inflict the kind of murderousness on the XWF that a man of Brian’s standing cannot do. We are one.

Who wants some?
We....
We are calling out the whole XWF. Who wants to try us?
Or are you too scared that you might be the victim of an accident?

[Both Brian and Zeebo laugh maniacally as the scene fades to commercial]

Robert Main. "Chronic" Chris Page & Tristan Slater
- vs -
Shane , Peter Gilmour & The Hired Gun
Six-Man Tag

“Ladies and Gentleman the following 6 Man Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall and has a sixty minute time limit.”

The boo’s reign down from all over the arena upon “Shameless” by Gunther hitting the speakers.

“Introducing the team of “SHAMELESS” SHANE , “THE XTREME ICON” PETER GILMOUR and THE HIRED GUN!”

The boos only get louder as SHANE leads his team out to the top of the ramp. Cameras catch a tight shot on SHANE who steadily talks shit about SLATER being taken out earlier in the program while leading his boys down the ramp.

”There’s no doubt that SHANE and company had something to do with TRISTAN SLATER being attacked and rendered unable to compete tonight, and now the confidence exudes as they have a glorified handicap match on their hands against MAIN and PAGE.”

”You’ve got no evidence to support that very bold claim. SHANE wouldn’t do something like that, jeez.”

The trio reaches ringside with SHANE sliding into the ring under the ropes and getting to his feet as he is followed by GILMOUR and the HIRED GUN. The music fades out as the crowd roars intently with loud boos as and GILMOUR taunt the crowd while HIRED GUN observes from a neutral corner.

A portion of the crowd pops as a portion boos upon “Judas” by Fozzy hits the speakers and the lights dim out. White and green strobe lights flicker all over the building.

“And their opponents; first, being led to the ring by ADAM BARKER… he is “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!”

ADAM BARKER emerges out to the top of the ramp as he is followed by CHRIS PAGE. CHRIS and SHANE lock eyes from the top of the ramp and in the ring. The intensity immediately starts to build as CHRIS starts to make the walk towards the ring.

and PAGE literally fought for almost three hours at Lethal Lottery and on that night SHANE was left on his back at the hands of CHRIS PAGE, BIG D and the returning ROBERT MAIN. Tonight the second chapter of this war is going to unfold.

CHRIS PAGE reaches ringside where he calls ADAM over before covering his mouth and whispering something to ADAM which draws a negative reaction from BARKER but ADAM reluctantly starts to make the walk back up the ramp.

”PAGE clearly telling ADAM to get out of dodge because we don’t know what the hell is about to happen.”

CHRIS turns his attention back towards , GILMOUR and HIRED GUN as they wait seeming salivating over the opportunity to rip CHRIS limb from limb. CHRIS climbs up on the ring apron as his music fades away.

There’s a MASSIVE ovation!

“His partner, about to make his way to the ring…. Making his RETURN to the XWF ring, ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAIN!”

The ovation reaches massive proportions as ROBERT MAIN walks out to the top of the ramp. Before he starts to walk towards the ring he surveys the entire situation.

”It’s been months since ROBERT MAIN has competed inside a XWF ring and not only tonight will he do just that but he’s going to have to team with a man that he had a heated feud with earlier this year. and company are banking on the lack of trust and the numbers game to put away two legends that are CHRIS PAGE and ROBERT MAIN.

ROBERT makes the walk towards the ring and as he reaches ringside he looks up at CHRIS PAGE who is on the ring apron before he reaches up taking the ropes and climbs up on the ring apron WITH CHRIS PAGE.

There’s a head nod from ROBERT to PAGE and with it both men step through the ropes to a massive ovation from the crowd!

The music fades away leaving a solid chant of “MAIN! MAIN! MAIN! MAIN!” from the crowd. We see a huddle up from and company before SHANE and HIRED GUN step out to the ring apron while across the ring MAIN steps out to the ring apron leaving CHRIS PAGE and PETER GILMOUR in the ring as the referee calls for the opening bell.

DING…. DING…. DING….

”Here we go with this now Handicap Match!

CHRIS and GILMOUR start to circle each other before they look to lock up which sees PAGE immediately thumb GILMOUR in the eye to a pop from the crowd which is followed up with a right hand to jaw and a chop across the chest that rocks GILMOUR back into the ropes. PAGE comes forward taking GILMOUR and sending him across the ring with an Irish Whip, GILMOUR bounces off the far side where he catches a right hand to the midsection which doubles over GILMOUR before PAGE delivers a gut wrench suplex into a Powerbomb as he drives GILMOUR down into the mat before popping back up to his feet where he spits at and flips off the HIRED GUN!

”PAGE has taken over on GILMOUR in the opening moments but he can’t allow himself to get distracted.”

HIRED GUN steps through the ropes where the referee cuts him off and as CHRIS turns around to pick GILMOUR up off the mat PETER delivers a low blow to massive boos from the crowd as PAGE clutches his junk before following backwards towards the mat as the crowd roars with loud boos. ROBERT steps through the ropes but he’s cut off by the referee who comes across the ring as we see GILMOUR get back to his feet where he starts putting the boots to PAGE.

”Looks like he’s not wearing a steel cup tonight!”

GILMOUR shouts down at PAGE.

”SUCK MY DICK!”

GILMOUR reaches down picking PAGE up off the mat where he rocks him with a right hand sending PAGE back into the corner housing and HIRED GUN. GILMOUR comes forward tagging HIRED GUN into the match. GUN steps through the ropes where he starts delivering rapid fire kicks to the midsection PAGE driving CHRIS down to a seated position in the corner. The referee admonishes HIRED GUN and as he does so SHANE kneels down on the apron and starts choking away at PAGE drawing massive boos from the crowd!

”The distractions are paying off as CHRIS PAGE is being picked apart.”

releases his choke as he and GILMOUR hold both hands up in the air as the referee turns around. GUN comes forward picking PAGE up from the corner where he fires him across the ring, PAGE bounces off the ropes and into a reverse elbow that sends CHRIS down to the mat. GUN bounces off the far side delivering a Rolling Thunder across the midsection of PAGE before getting to his feet where he’s able to turn a take a cheap shot at MAIN with a right hand knocking ROBERT down to the floor only to see MAIN dive under the ropes where he’s back to his feet and cut off by the referee once again. With the referee dealing with ROBERT we see GILMOUR and step in the ring and join HIRED GUN in stomping the shit out of PAGE to massive boos from the crowd!

”Kick the hell out of him!”

The three stomp the hell out of PAGE before and GILMOUR escape out to the ring apron as the official finally gets MAIN out to the apron and turns his attention towards the action. HIRED GUN reaches down picking PAGE up off the mat where he locks a front face lock before hoisting PAGE up in the air before delivering a face first suplex!

”PAGE has been on the receiving end of a thrashing since the low blow by GILMOUR and since then and company have exploited every opportunity to take cheap shot after cheap shot.”

”And?”

HIRED GUN reaches his feet where he looks towards the corner to see ’s hand extended out towards the ring. GUN walks over making the tag to which brings massive boos from the crowd as steps through the ropes where he runs over towards PAGE and delivers a jumping judo thrust down across the throat before following up with a blatant choke with both hands across the throat of PAGE garnering a four count from the official before he breaks the choke only to go right back to it garnering another four count from the official where he breaks again at the four count.

”Would you look at how smart SHANE is as he breaks the choke before running the risk of disqualification… you gotta love those extra seconds.”

SHANE is admonished by the referee as turns towards MAIN and gives him the middle finger.

”Talk about a hello…”

MAIN is seething on the apron as he starts to pace back and forth bringing the crowd to their feet while shifts his attention back towards PAGE as he picks him up off the mat and to his feet before pointing over towards MAIN calling out to the official who directs his attention towards MAIN and allows to kick PAGE in the nuts!

”Two times the charm!

PAGE collapses to the mat as laughs hysterically at the referee who turns around only seeing PAGE on the mat. SHANE walks over and makes the tag to PETER GILMOUR.

”Coming back in now is GILMOUR who is the man responsible for the first low blow that’s apparently brought us to our second low blow.”

”You get a low blow and you get a low blow, EVERYBODY gets a low blow!!!”

PETER steps back through the ropes and into the squared circle as he picks PAGE up to both knees before drilling him in the jaw with a hard right hand knocking him backwards to the mat. GILMOUR taunts the crowd drawing some heat which brings a smirk to his face as he reaches down picking CHRIS up off the mat where he takes him back into the ropes and attempts to send him across the ring, PAGE reverses and its GILMOUR that bounces off the near side and into a front waist lock before being hurled over head with a release belly to belly overhead suplex! The crowd pops big time as CHRIS rolls over to his chest and pushes himself up off the mat but its GILMOUR who reaches his feet first and charges towards PAGE swinging with a clothesline that PAGE ducks under and as GILMOUR spins around he’s met with a boot to the midsection before being planted into the mat with a DDT! MAIN starts smacking the top turnbuckle as the crowd starts to clap along with each strike as he is practically begging for the tag! CHRIS and GILMOUR are laid out in the center of the ring with CHRIS having a long way to go to get to ROBERT. The referee is laying the count to both GILMOUR and PAGE as we see PAGE slowly start to crawl towards his corner causing the fans to only get louder!

”Can PAGE make the tag!!

PAGE inches his way closer and closer towards the extended hand of MAIN when his process is halted as HIRED GUN enters the ring and snatches PAGE by the right ankle, CHRIS rolls over to his back and kicks HIRED GUN off him before rolling back over and lunging out towards his corner making the tag to ROBERT MAIN!

The roof freaking explodes as MAIN enters the ring like a house on fire blasting HIRED GUN with a running clothesline before turning and throwing a vicious right boot to the face of GILMOUR! MAIN turns and looks to blast only to see SHANE drop down to the floor and out of harm’s way while talking shit to MAIN in the process!

”Robert Main has hit the ring like a man on fire for the first time since Day Three of Relentless!”

ROBERT turns around where he side steps GUN who charges towards MAIN and sends GUN crashing sternum first into the turnbuckles before staggering backwards where ROBERT hooks him up and delivers a Dragon Suplex with a bridge!

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!

breaks the cover to massive boos from the crowd before quickly escaping back out to the ring apron. MAIN pops back to his feet where he shifts his attention towards who politely crotch chops him. MAIN turns around picking GUN up off the mat and rocking him with a hard right hand sending him back into a neutral corner. MAIN comes forward shooting GUN across the ring and into the opposite set of buckles and its MAIN charging across the ring looking to splash GUN back into the buckles only to eat a reverse elbow from GUN that staggers MAIN back out towards the center of the ring. SHANE illegally enters behind MAIN and chop blocks the legs out from under him as GUN clotheslines him in the process effectively delivering a High-Low combination that takes MAIN down to massive boos from the crowd.

and company are taking full advantage of the numbers and perhaps both PAGE and MAIN have bitten off a little more than they can chew.”

exits the ring as he is admonished by the referee while on the other side of the ring CHRIS PAGE is finally climbing back up on the ring apron where he is to his feet reaching out towards his partner who is down in the ring. HIRED GUN reaches down picking MAIN up off the mat where he drives him back into his corner where GILMOUR makes the tag to GUN’s back as GUN has MAIN pinned back into the buckles leaving ROBERT wide open for GILMOUR who starts unloading with rights and lefts to the face of MAIN! The crowd boos intently as HIRED GUN is out of the ring before the five count as we see GILMOUR deliver a T-Bone Suplex to MAIN. The boos ring out from all over as GILMOUR is back to his feet where he taunts MAIN.

”Main took some stiff shots at Gilmour over the last several weeks but it looks like Gilmour is the one delivering the stiff shots tonight.”

GILMOUR stomps away at ROBERT before picking the former Universal Champion up off the mat. GILMOUR rocks MAIN with a European Uppercut sending ROBERT back into the corner housing and GUN. GILMOUR distracts the referee allowing to wrap the tag rope around the neck of MAIN where he chokes away at him! CHRIS PAGE steps into the ring where the referee cuts him off from entering and as he does so GILMOUR comes across the ring stomping at the midsection of MAIN as continues to choke him with the tag rope. PAGE exits the ring and as he does SHANE releases the rope from around MAIN’s neck. GILMOUR brings ROBERT out to the center of the ring where he delivers a swinging neck breaker. GILMOUR makes the cover hooking the near leg.

ONE!!!!

“TWO!!!!!!!”

“THR………..”

ROBERT kicks out to a pop from the crowd as GILMOUR latches on to a rear chin lock. The referee is on the spot asking MAIN to surrender which he refuses and starts to work his way back to his feet where he turns into the chin lock and hoists PETE up in the air before driving him down with a side suplex into the canvass!

”Main counters with a side suplex but now it’s Robert that needs to make a tag.”

MAIN starts to crawl towards his corner where PAGE has his arm extended out for the tag. drops down to the floor where he runs around the ring and as ROBERT is nearing the tag it is SHANE who yanks PAGE off the ring apron where he drives PAGE violently into the steel steps right shoulder first. Across the ring GILMOUR makes the tag to HIRED GUN who is back in the ring who charges across the ring blinding MAIN who is getting to his feet knocking MAIN through the ropes and out to the floor. GUN distracts the referee and its SHANE who picks ROBERT up off the floor before sending him face first off the ring post. GUN rolls out to the floor where he turns his attention towards PAGE where he picks him up off the floor before whipping him into the security barrier with authority before shifting his attention towards the downed MAIN. GUN picks ROBERT up off the floor before hurling him back into the ring where he slides into the ring and gets to his feet where he starts stomping away at MAIN before picking him up off the mat and shooting him into his corner. GUN makes the tag to which garners massive boos from the crowd.

is certainly picking and choosing his spots.”

SHANE steps into the ring where he mounts MAIN and starts reigning down with right hands! The crowd boos intently with each strike before reaches a vertical base. He picks MAIN up off the mat locking in a front face lock before peeling off a snap suplex. pops back up to his feet where he bounces off the ropes where he drives an elbow down into the throat of MAIN! makes the cover hooking the near leg.

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!

THRE………………………..

MAIN kicks out of the near fall to a massive pop from the crowd. is back to his feet where he immediately jumps in the referee’s face complaining about a slow count before turning his attention back towards MAIN. He reaches down picking him up off the mat where he shoots him into a neutral corner. charges in after MAIN where MAIN throws up a right boot to the face knocking back several feet towards the center of the ring. MAIN explodes out from the corner with a spear to !! Both men are down in the center of the ring as both GILMOUR and GUN are eager for the tag while the referee starts to lay the count to both MAIN and .

”PAGE is out on the floor while this is an opportune time for a tag to be made.”

The crowd starts to stir as ROBERT starts to slowly inch his way towards his empty corner while is shown crawling towards his corner as well. The crowd suddenly erupts as….

“NOCTORIOUS” NED KAYE sprints down to the ring dressed in street clothes and as he reaches ringside he climbs up on the ring apron extending his hand out towards MAIN!

”NED KAYE is apparently interjecting himself as the tag team partner of MAIN and PAGE!”

makes the tag to GILMOUR as MAIN makes the tag to KAYE! NED enters the ring where he ducks under a clothesline attempt from GILMOUR sending PETE running and bouncing off the far side as NED bounces off the near side delivering a spinning heel kick to GILMOUR taking him down! NED pops back up to his feet as we see HIRED GUN enter the ring looking to cheap shot KAYE but its KAYE who backs up and drops down yanking the top rope down which sends GUN spilling out to the floor. re-enters the ring where he blind sides KAYE!

”The numbers game continues to shift to the favor of and company.”

starts putting the boots to KAYE as the referee attempts to admonish him but SHANE is relentless as he’s joined by GILMOUR!

”Ned is getting exactly what he deserves for sticking his nose in SHANE’s business.”

GUN rolls back into the ring where he gets to his feet and as the referee continues to admonish SHANE we see GUN shove the official back into a neutral corner before standing in between the official and the double team that’s going down.

”Hired Gun is straight up standing in the way of the referee being able to do anything to stop the boots being laid to Ned Kaye!”

The crowd pops BIG as MAIN is shown rolling back into the ring! MAIN is back to his feet where he pulls GILMOUR away from NED and starts unloading with right hands!!! calls out to HIRED GUN who turns around and sees that MAIN is back into the fold and he comes up behind ROBERT blind siding him knocking him down to the mat for GILMOUR to start working over with boots. The crowd pops again as CHRIS PAGE rolls back into the ring where he uses the ropes to get to his feet and as he does charges towards him and into a Spin Buster Slam by PAGE!

rolls out to the floor and as CHRIS gets to his feet he’s met with a flurry of right hands by GUN while we see GILMOUR pick ROBERT up off the mat where he looks for a GILMOUR CUTTER! MAIN shoves GILMOUR towards the ropes only to see GILMOUR put on the breaks and he turns around MAIN sends him over the top rope and out to the floor with a clothesline! The crowd is rocking as NED is shown getting to his feet where MAIN and KAYE hit dual Suicide Dives on and GILMOUR on the floor leaving PAGE and GUN in the ring with GUN getting the upper hand. The referee has lost complete control of this affair and calls for the bell.

DING…… DING…. DING….

”The referee is done with this!”

From out of nowhere PAGE kicks GUN in the balls garnering a pop from the crowd while out on the floor KAYE has paired off with GILMOUR while has paired off with MAIN as all hell is breaking loose! GUN drops to both knee’s as CHRIS looks down at him before motioning towards the crowd that he’s going to yank his mask off. Out on the floor is shown with a steel chair in his hand as he jabs MAIN in the ribs doubling him over before smacking him across the back sending MAIN to the floor. comes around the ring measuring KAYE and as NED turns around blasts him in the head with a vicious chair shot!

In the ring CHRIS grabs a hold of the mask of HIRED GUN and rips it off his head!

CHRIS looks down at the unmasked face and looks like he’s seen a ghost!

It’s…..

THE TRISTAN SLATER!

SLATER has a smirk on his face as and GILMOUR slide back into the ring and it’s GILMOUR who spins PAGE around delivering a GILMOUR CUTTER to PAGE which allows SLATER to lock in the Canadian Crossface!!

DING…. DING…. DING…..

”THE TRISTAN SLATER has been working with SHANE all along!! IT WAS A SETUP!”

”It is beautiful!”

drops down to the mat screaming in the face of PAGE before quickly calling the dogs off as MAIN and KAYE have recovered and hit the ring once again causing , SLATER and GILMOUR to head for higher ground.

”I can’t believe that THE Tristan Slater has stabbed Page and Main in the back and aligned himself with Shane !”

ROBERT and NED stand in the ring looking up the ramp towards SHANE, SLATER and GILMOUR as CHRIS rolls towards a neutral corner selling the attack he’s just endured before calling for a microphone. CHRIS then uses the ropes to assist to get him to his feet where he comes forward walking through MAIN and KAYE and looking directly at SHANE and SLATER as he states.

”You know TRISTAN, I’m not even mad about it bro…. because they say you’re only as strong as your weakest link, right? Well anyone that gets beat by GILMOUR is as weak as they fucking come.”

SLATER looks to come back towards the ring only to be called off by .

”And now that the cats out of the bag with you and , and seeing how this little affair was thrown out I have a splendid idea; Cunt Fest is just right around the corner and seeing as it’s yet another lame XWF production with LAME AS FUCK matches thus far being advertised why don’t we give them something they can actually bill and make some money on… Why don’t we give them SHANE and TRISTAN SLATER versus CHRIS PAGE and ROBERT MAIN…. INSIDE A STEEL CAGE!”

There’s a pop from the crowd.

”No excuses! No bullshit! You two versus us two…. And while Peter is coddling your balls right now I haven’t forgotten about him; since you love having odds stacked in your favor I’ve got an idea to reverse that… Why don’t you take on BIG D, and WHEN D leaves tonight as the TV Champion it can be for tehe TV Title!”

SHANE is shown mouthing the words…

“YOU’RE ON!”

”It looks like we’re going to see the next chapter unfold at Cunt Fest as and SLATER are going to meet PAGE and MAIN inside a solid steel cage.”

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]

Big D
- vs -
Scully
- vs -
Noah Jackson ©
15 Minute Time Limit
Championship Scramble

”Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is your MAIN EVENT of the evening and is a CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE MATCH for the XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!!”

There’s a loud pop from the crowd that can be heard in background…

”The rules for this match are as follows; the match will continue for FIFTEEN MINUTES with the TV Title in play for the complete duration of the contest, and the individual that is the Champion when the time limit expires will win the match.”

”So basically if anyone pins NOAH they will be named champion and so on and so forth. The title can change hands frequently over the next fifteen or so minutes.”

”Introducing first, being led to the ring by ADAM BARKER and “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE…. He is BIG D!!”

As "X-Men Theme" by Powerglove begins to play over the PA system, spotlights begin to shine all over the arena of a 'D'. After a moment, Big D walks onto the entrance ramp followed by ADAM BARKER and CHRIS PAGE. He puts his arms in the air, before heading down the aisle, focused on the ring. He then walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring, before walking over to a corner, climbing to the second rope, and putting his arms in the air once again. After that, he hops down and joins CHRIS and ADAM in his corner where PAGE and BARKER talk last minute strategy.

”Looks like BIG D has some re-enforcement tonight with both CHRIS PAGE and ADAM BARKER in his corner. This is about to get interesting.”

”Introducing participant number two, about to make his way to the ring…. SCULLY!!!

Suddenly the arena lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage, his XWF Universal Championship over his shoulder. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendance and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd. He then raises his XWF Universal Championship in the air as the boos become louder. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt, before raising the title once again. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air, making sure the title is there for everyone to see and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded, his title put over his shoulder. His music fades out.

’SCULLY looks primed tonight.”

SCULLY and BIG D spout insults back and forth at each other as we see CHRIS PAGE walk over towards the announcers table.

”Dear god.”

”You already know where this is going…”

CHRIS PAGE is heard saying as Heather and Pip glance at each other before removing their headsets as CHRIS points towards the top of the ramp. Both Heather and Pip are shown exiting the announce position at ringside and as they do we see CHRIS PAGE and ADAM BARKER take the seats themselves as the put on their respective headsets.

”Adam, they said I made Relentless Day Three when I sat behind this desk so since we’re here why not interject some quality commentary into this Championship Scramble that’s about to commence.”

”I’m ready to do this, let’s get it!”

"GET OUT OF ME COUNTRY"

The crowd pop as Noah Jackson strolls lazily from the back and basks in the glow of sick cunt energy washing over him. He slowly puts his right foot forward and glides down the ramp on his heelies, rhythmically raising and lowering pointed fingers to the sky as the crowd chants.

"CUNT!"
"CUNT!"
"CUNT!"

Until he reaches the apron where he gracefully rolls under the bottom rope and goes straight to the corner continuing his motions and the chants until his music is rudely cut off.

”So all the elements are now in place for this Championship Scramble as NOAH has made his cheap heat entrance that’s about as played out as SHANE ’s career.”

”Didn’t he interject himself in your MATCH OF THE MONTH against at the last pay-per-view?”

”Of course he did and if he thinks I’ve forgotten he’s sorely mistaken, revenge is a dish better served cold.”

DING… DING… DING…

”And we are officially underway here with the Championship Scramble.

Off the jump NOAH and SCULLY go face to face in the center of the ring completely ignoring BIG D as they talk smack to each other before NOAH quickly headbuts SCULLY in the nose and as this happens BIG D comes up behind NOAH with a School Boy and a handful of tights!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

”BIG D IS NOW THE TELEVISION CHAMPION”

”That’s what you get when you take your eyes off the entire picture. Now all D has to do is survive and he’s leaving with that piece of gold.”

”Speaking of gold rumor has it that you had a difficult time getting through airport security in route to the show tonight, something about all the hardware you won at the years end award show.”

”Yeah it’s a true story; you know, for someone that apparently sucks, for someone that’s past his prime and for someone that’s not relevant walking out of an award show with a Heel of the Year, a Locker Leader and a Feud of the Year honors it wasn’t too shabby. How many awards did NOAH leave with?”

BIG D escapes to the floor as NOAH is quickly to his feet not realizing what all has happened as he argues with the referee only to be spun around by SCULLY who starts unloading with a flurry of right hands while on the floor BIG D comes around the ring to the announcers table where he high five’s PAGE and BARKER.

”Perfect strategy being shown by the current TV Champion BIG D as he looks on. Let them fight it out, if they’re stupid enough to let their own issues stand between them going after the guy that matters… so be it.”

In the ring SCULLY hits a swinging Neck Breaker on NOAH before getting back to his feet where he peels off a standing moonsault and presses the cover. The referee waves off the pinfall attempt before pointing at BIG D.

”The jig is up.”

SCULLY rolls out to the floor and starts giving chase to BIG D around the ring before D slides into the ring followed closely by SCULLY! D pops up to his feet as does SCULLY and it’s D who swings with a right hand that SCULLY blocks and counters with his own before kicking D in the ribs which drops D to one knee.

”SCULLY going after the injured ribs of BIG D and regardless if you like it or not it’s a smart move knowing D is battling some issues with the ribs.”

SCULLY follows up with a Superkick to the jaw sending D backwards to the mat but before SCULLY can follow up NOAH blasts him from behind! NOAH spins SCULLY around before landing a gouge to the eyes drawing boos from the crowd as he takes SCULLY and sends him sailing over the top rope and out to the floor where he lands hard leaving NOAH and D in the ring with D at a stern disadvantage as NOAH picks D up off the mat where he delivers a gut buster! NOAH presses the cover looking to regain the TV Title.

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE!!

D escapes the near fall as NOAH demands a faster count. NOAH turns his attention back to BIG D who clutches at his ribs. NOAH picks D up off the mat where he fires him across the ring and into a neutral corner. He charges in after him only to eat a reverse elbow from BIG D that staggers NOAH backwards towards the center of the ring! BIG D comes out of the corner where he ducks a wild punch from NOAH and is able to take a back waist lock where he delivers a release German Suplex! BIG D quickly locks in the BIG D FACE CRUSHER on NOAH who starts screaming out in pain.

”Look at that screaming cunt!”

Meanwhile out on the floor we see SCULLY start to work his way to his feet where he takes notice of what’s going on in the ring and with the positioning of BIG D and NOAH neither NOAH or D can see what SCULLY might be planning. SCULLY starts to climb up on the ring apron only to get back down and observe D who cranks back on the FACE CRUSHER on NOAH!

”SCULLY showing me some more smarts by not just breaking up this submission on NOAH. There’s plenty of time left so why stop damage being inflicted if it’s right in front of you.”

NOAH starts to inch his way towards the ropes and as he gets close enough he reaches out latching on to the bottom rope which usually would call for a break…

”The ropes won’t save NOAH because anyone with half a fucking brain knows that in Triple Threat matches there’s not any Disqualifications.”

D continues to crank on the FACE CRUSHER before NOAH manages to escape to the floor.

FIVE MINUTES GONE BY, TEN MINUTES REMAIN.

SCULLY slides into the ring behind BIG D where he delivers DA END! SCULLY makes the cover on BIG D!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

SCULLY IS THE NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION!

”SCULLY now has the target on his back!

”BIG D has 10 minutes to get the belt back.”

Out on the floor we see NOAH start getting back to his feet while in the ring we see SCULLY start to scale the turnbuckles from the inside the ring where he positions himself before delivering a Moonsault from the top rope down to the floor and crashing down on top of NOAH!

”Picture perfect moonsault from the top rope to the floor crashing down on NOAH!

BIG D rolls out to the floor on the opposite side of the ring while cameras focus on SCULLY who mounts NOAH and is hammering down with right hands to the face of JACKSON before getting up off NOAH where he picks him up off the floor and sends him smacking head and face first off the ring post. SCULLY comes around the ring where BIG D is on all fours before running and kicking him straight in the ribs! SCULLY picks BIG D up off the floor where he hoists him up in the air and drops him ribs first across the security railing.

”SCULLY is showing me something here tonight. He’s not trying to stall with the belt he’s going right after BIG D and NOAH.”

SCULLY comes back around the ring to where NOAH is and he reaches down to pick him up only to receive a low blow for his troubles!! NOAH gets to his feet where he takes SCULLY and drives him head first into the ring steps before hurling him into the ring in front of the announcers table. NOAH turns and directs his attention towards PAGE where he points at him.

”You better take your ass back in that ring little boy because you’re not man enough to take a seat at the grown folks table.”

NOAH and PAGE exchange middle fingers before NOAH turns his attention towards the ring. NOAH slides into the ring after SCULLY where he starts choking him with both hands across the throat. There’s nothing the referee can do but look on while out on the floor BIG D clutches at his ribs. NOAH releases his choke on SCULLY before getting to his feet. He reaches down picking SCULLY up off the mat where he hurls him out to the floor with BIG D. Both BIG D and SCULLY are working their way to their feet where in the ring NOAH comes forward to the ropes where he measures both SCULLY and D and looks to deliver the DEATH DEFYING LEAP!

”Dumbest fucking move I’ve ever seen.”

NOAH looks to land the move only to be caught by both SCULLY and BIG D before being driven down into the floor with a Double Powerbomb!

”It’s cool to be a troll nowadays…”

BIG D blasts SCULLY before hurling him back into the ring. BIG D slides into the ring where picks SCULLY up off the mat and scoops him up before slamming him down to the mat. D stomps right down on the face of SCULLY. D picks SCULLY up off the mat where he hurls him into the ropes, SCULLY bounces off the ropes and into a Spinbuster Slam! Out on the floor NOAH is still recovering as in the ring D picks SCULLY up off the mat and delivers the BIG D DROP! D makes the cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

BIG D IS THE NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION.

”BIG D once again is the Television Champion. He’s one of the hardest working men on the roster today and one that’s been consistently overlooked by the powers that be.”

TEN MINUTES GONE BY. FIVE MINUTES REMAIN.

”We’re heading into the home stretch for sure and if BIG D can hold out he’s going to leave with the Television Championship!”

”Timing is everything in a Championship scramble.”

BIG D rolls out to the floor where he picks up NOAH and slams him on the floor before sliding back into the ring where he reaches his feet and begins to assault SCULLY with kicks to the body and sternum. D reaches down picking SCULLY up of the mat where he takes him back into the ropes and shoots him across the ring with an Irish Whip.

”FOUR MINUTES REMAIN!

SCULLY bounces off the near side as BIG D drops his head looking for a back body drop which SCULLY counters with an Inside Cradle!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE…

BIG D escapes the near and both he and SCULLY get to their feet with BIG D swinging with a clothesline that SCULLY ducks out of the way of and counters with a School Boy!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE……

BIG D escapes the near fall a second time! BIG D and SCULLY both are back to their feet where they start exchanging right hands in the center of the ring with BIG D getting the upper hand of the exchange as he continues to hammer away at SCULLY backing him up against the ropes.

”THREE MINUTES REMAIN!”

BIG D fires SCULLY across the ring, SCULLY bounces off the ropes where he ducks under a clothesline attempt as he runs towards the near side SCULLY spring boards off the middle ropes and delivers a DISASTER KICK to the jaw of BIG D dropping him where he stands! SCULLY makes another cover hooking the near leg.

ONE!!

TWO!!

THRE…

BIG D escapes the near fall to a massive gasp from the crowd!

”Time isn’t on anyone’s side right now other than BIG D!

SCULLY works his way back to his feet where he reaches down picking BIG D up off the mat only to have the pickup attempt countered with a jawbreaker! BIG D steps back up to his feet.

”TWO MINUTES REMAIN!”

BIG D looks to deliver a Body Slam only to see his ribs give way and allowing SCULLY to slide down the back of BIG D where he delivers a second DA END! SCULLY makes the cover hooking the near leg!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

SCULLY IS THE NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION!

”Less than a minute and a half to go and SCULLY has just recaptured the XWF Television Championship in this Championship Scramble.”

”ONE MINUTE REMAINS!”

SCULLY picks BIG D up off the mat where he hurls him over the top rope and out to the floor. Across the ring out on the floor we see NOAH with a chair in hand slide into the ring measuring SCULLY who turns around and is waffled across the head with a vicious chair shot from SCULLY!

”THIRTY SECONDS REMAIN!”

NOAH quickly makes the cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

”NOAH JACKSON IS THE NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION!”

NOAH escapes to the floor as the time limit expires!

DING…. DING…. DING….

THE WINNER AND XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION: NOAH JACKSON

”NOAH JACKSON just stole the TV Title from SCULLY with the assistance of that steel chair!

HHL: Incredible end to an incredible match.

We cut backstage where we see Robbie Bourbon, seated in a folding chair. He is beset by Cyberjaw, the man with the cybernetic jaw, and Diamondback, the man who can blend into any crowd.

Wow, what a Savage!

Yeah, action packed!

Sure was, the people had a ton of fun tonight, watching the action in the ring, the action that matters.

Well, what are you waiting for?

Huh?

I mean, if you're going to say something...

Robbie smirks, nodding at what he's hearing. Robbie stands up from the folding chair and walking. The camera follows in front of him. Robbie exits the locker room and turns down a hall. We see him walk past Atara Themis. He looks over at her as he does.

Yo, strong work tonight, good luck at C*ntfest!

Themis waves at Robbie, and gives him a thumbs up. Robbie keeps walking down the hall.

So, XWF, I do have something to say tonight.

Robbie passes by Dante and Ezra Blackwater. Robbie points at them and nods.

Much respect, y'all. No hard feelings, we put it all out there in the ring, for the people, here's hoping they buy a t-shirt or two.

Dante and Ezra point back, feeling the respect Robbie Bourbon legitimately has for them as competitors in the XWF.

XWF, y'all should see this coming from a mile away. It's no surprise.

Robbie passes Robert Main and Chris Page, who are receiving medical treatment.. Robbie points at them.

Y'all some bad motherfuckers, I mean that, strong work tonight gentlemen. The crowd can't get enough of either of you.

Robbie turns a corner as Main and Page nod back at Robbie, acknowledging his comment. Robbie climbs some steps, and a moment later, Princes Of The Universe starts to blare throughout the arena. Robbie steps through the curtain and continues his pace down to the ring. He rolls into the ring and beckons ringside, where someone tosses Robbie a microphone. The music dies, and the crowd comes to life.

*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*

Robbie holds the microphone up to his lips.

PENN STATE, ARE YOU HAVING FUN?!

The crowd goes wild. The camera pans as it shows this guy...

[Image: giphy.gif]

The camera shifts and shows these dudes...

[Image: Qi8pWh1.gif]

Ben Roethlisberger...

[Image: PlayfulColdEskimodog-size_restricted.gif]

Some children...

Some more kids...

This whole section of hardcore XWF fans who dress like it's 1987...

...and finally back to Robbie.

Universe, I got something to say, and I need all of you to hear it.

A couple of months ago, Bearded War Pig...

The crowd boos the name of BWP. Robbie puts a hand up and coolly settles them.

Bearded War Pig called me up and told me he wanted a shot at the Tag Team Championships. Well, to be honest, I wasn't sure. I didn't know if I wanted to come back to the XWF. I didn't know if I was going to come back to wrestling at all.

I mean, I'd done more in my four and a half years in the XWF then most have done their entire careers, careers that have spanned decades in some circumstances.

Name a type of match in the XWF, and I've been in one.

Name a type of stipulation in the XWF, and I've fought through it.

Hell, name a championship in the XWF, and I've held it!

Last summer, I shocked the wrestling world by representing the XWF when the UGWC hosted Wrestlestock in their open tournament, and I showed every fucking company around the multiverse that not only was Robbie Bourbon, pound for pound, regardless of however many more pounds that is than you, is one of the badest motherfuckers going today, and more importantly, I showed that the XWF is no fucking joke.

The crowd erupts.

I proved to all the naysayers, the whiners, the critics, the analysts, and the people who flat out don't get fun even when fun beats them in the head and drops a Robbiebomb on them, that the XWF is the home of legends. Guys like Theo, and Vinnie, and not to kiss their ass because they're the boss, but they've paid their dues in this ring and earned their spots running the show. Guys like Gator and Doc D'Ville, who were rocking this ring harder and faster than anything I had ever seen when I first came on in the XWF. Guys like Chris Chaos and Barney Green, who try really, really hard! Guys like James Raven, Centurion, and Chris Page, who have more fucking backbone and integrity with every step they take because those are the feet that paved the way for me. Guys like Robert Main and Jim Caedus, who bear the torch even today, providing the best damned EVERYTHING, night in, night out.

And I went and represented all of them.

I represented all of you.

And, uh, heh, I came up short.

Lost in the finals. Young lady named Sloane Taylor. Helluva talent, that. Much respect.

But, the thing is, I was the one ready to represent all of you.

My people.

Well, I know some secrets have been revealed around here, but no doubt, I intend to follow up on them.

Lux, Corey, Engineer, whatever you want to call yourself...

The crowd is in a fervor.

...YOU DO NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE!

No sooner does Robbie make the declaration does the Universal Champion's theme hit!

The fans shower him with a very mixed reaction, some boo him, but some more erm..."disturbed" sections of the crowd are all for him. The Engineer shows up at the top of the ramp, a wide beaming smile on his face. He throws a hand up signaling that he wants his music cut as he brings the mic to his lips.

Look at you, all "rubber stampin'" it. 'Bout time! But yeah everybody, for those of you who are a little slow on the uptake my opponent for Cunt Fest is none other than the esteemed Robbie Bourbon. Let's give it up for him.

The Engineer claps and some in the crowd also join in, but Bourbon's eyes narrow behind his mask.

So that's a pretty nasty allegation you just lobbed at me, Robbie. Saying I don't "represent the people." And I could come out here and say that by way of the fact that I am the Universal Champion for the biggest and most explosive wrestling promotion on the planet, that's pretty solid evidence that I do.

He pauses and goes for a little walk along the top of the ramp. Finally, he stops and considers Robbie again. But that would be a lie. You're right, Robbie. I DON'T represent the people.

The fans hush, seeming a bit confused by the admission.

It's true! I don't. But what I DO represent, is the truth. Robbie, you came out here asking all of these fine people if they were having a good time. And they are! Hell, it's the XWF! It's colorful, barbaric, insanity brought to you LIVE each and every week. It's the best! They're having a great time while they're here. But how about when they get home? Or go to work the next day? Or school? Are you still having fun then? Turn on the news. Are you having fun? Paying the bills. Or trying to. Are you still having fun? Dealing with your spouse's drunken abuses. The Engineer licks his lips. Are you STILL having FUN?

Robbie looks annoyed now, and he retorts. What the hell does that have to do with the XWF? What the hell does that have to do with the joy that the XWF brings all these people?! He shakes his head scornfully. You think you're telling these people something they don't know? You think they don't know life is hard? What a bunch of condescending bullshit! But hey, fuck me I guess for giving them an outlet to have a good time and be able to get away from all that, huh?

Yeah, fuck you! The Engineer spits back. Because you know what you're doing Robbie? You're putting a band aid on a tumor! You're the candy confection when I'm trying to get these people to wake up and eat their vegetables. Nobody LIKES the TRUTH, Robbie! But that's what I represent!

So what are you even trying to say?!

A small trickle of black ichor drops from The Engineer's left nostril, and he wipes it away with his forearm leaving a chalky dark smear there. I'm trying to tell these people to wake up and smell the fire that's all around them. They're burning, man. They're BURNING and they're DESPERATE and giving them a couple hours of fun every week isn't going to stop this world from eating them alive.

Robbie turns to the people. Well, you heard the man! Are YOU burning and desperate?! Many in the crowd boo or scream "no". But some actually look like they're not so sure. They shrink back in their seats, faces more impassive than the rest. Robbie wheels back on The Engineer. But let me guess, you have all the answers, right? There's always some asshole who has all the answers. Then, back to the fans. If this smug little prick offers you Kool-Aid, you make sure you throw it right back in his face!

This "smug little prick" won't be offering them anything but the opportunity to hear a perspective that shallow, complacent idiots like you would rather they not have. The champion responds coolly. A tense silence opens up between them as they stare each other down.

I'm beginning to see what's at stake here. Robbie breaks the silence, his voice laden with seriousness. You're dangerous.

The Engineer merely smiles. The truth's always been dangerous.

But what you're peddlin' ain't the truth. It's just...nothing. Robbie wheels about, growing more animated. No! He stabs a big meaty finger at The Engineer. NO! He hollers again. NO! He faces the champion again, looking like a pillar of determination. Then, pumping a fist in the air, he bellows....

FUN!

The crowd cheers.

FUN!

The crowd cheers louder.

FUN!

By now, they start to pick up the chant and start repeating it back.

FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! Robbie pumps a fist in the air with each word, and the crowd chants it right along with him!

FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!

By now the arena is thundering with the chant! The champion considers all of the people in attendance, his expression at first inscrutible, but then becoming almost pitying. He looks at Robbie and drops the mic, the chant is too loud. But the words he mouths are clear. This is on you.

Robbie keeps the chant going, but the fervent expression on his face belays the meaning of the word he's repeating.

The Engineer turns away from him, heading for the back as the arena's chant closes out the show.

A very big thank you to those who wrote matches and sent in segments

Cavalry
Red-X
Chronic Chris Page
Brian O'Haire
The Engineer
Robbie Bourbon

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(01-11-2020), Atticus Gold (01-11-2020), Calvary (01-12-2020), Chris Page (01-11-2020), Corey Smith (01-11-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-12-2020), Phantom Panzer (01-11-2020), red-x (01-16-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (01-12-2020), Scully (01-11-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (01-11-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
B.O.B. D (01-11-2020)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-11-2020, 03:40 PM

"Thirty seconds left huh?! Does it mean I can add the XWF Television Championship to my list of accomplishments?!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Chris Page (01-11-2020)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-11-2020, 04:37 PM

(01-11-2020, 03:40 PM)Scully Said: "Thirty seconds left huh?! Does it mean I can add the XWF Television Championship to my list of accomplishments?!"

OOC: To clarify, you can add TV champ to your resume twice and BigD can add a reign to his resume and Noah can add one to his. That's the interesting thing about a scramble.

That will be reflected in the title history when it gets updated.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Scully (01-11-2020)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-11-2020, 04:45 PM

OOC: Thank you. TV title was nice, I had to win it twice. The match itself was very well written, the whole show was in fact. Great job as always :)
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-11-2020, 04:50 PM

OOC: Yeah the show and match were great, great job everyone. Scully and Big D got to give props to you both, always been a fan of trash talk and I think you two did stand up jobs with your seconds. GG lads.

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
B.O.B. D (01-11-2020), red-x (01-14-2020), Scully (01-11-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-11-2020, 06:00 PM

Welcome to the family, Tristan!

As for Robbie, that Pied Piper impression of yours is on point...

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(01-11-2020), red-x (01-14-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-11-2020, 07:27 PM

Yes, WELCOME HOME, Tristan! Welcome to your freedom; finally being able to let it be known far and wide throughout the land just where your heart... truly lies.

Oh and CCP? THANK YOU. Thank you for giving us a piece of crucial evidence to confirm you still have no idea what's really going on, or for how long it's BEEN. You know; that moment when you described Tristan as your weakest link because you think he lost to Peter Gilmour? Why don't you think a little harder about what was really going on all this time, eh? Think about it.

The truth of the matter is this: THE Tristan Slater was the spiked mace at the end of the chain... a shitty chain filled with rusted, broken links like you and Robert Main, not to mention the fossils you were dragging around with you for a while earlier this year. What good is a spiked steel ball if the chain it hangs from is suffering from a CHRONIC illness? Fuck!

When all is said and done, CCP, you're going to kneel down to Slater and BEG HIM for forgiveness for being such a pathetic sac of dead weight and dragging his name down with yours! Remember... Slater has a history of dominating the scene and WINNING championships in the XWF when he's not aligned with you, and I'm happy to say to all those people who have been clamoring for "the old Tristan" to return - you all have your wish! He's BACK!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-12-2020, 12:48 AM

man that gilmour cutter felt so good on page.. sadly i wanted to hit main with it. but all in due time..

welcome to the club tristan....

and Big D.. sux u couldnt hold onto the tv title long enough. was ready to make that tv title useful and better looking than what that CUNT is doing with it. but at the ppv, expect to get taken.. TO THE XTREEEEEEEME u stupid cuntbag!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-12-2020, 05:24 AM

(01-12-2020, 12:48 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: man that gilmour cutter felt so good on page.. sadly i wanted to hit main with it. but all in due time..

and Big D.. sux u couldnt hold onto the tv title long enough. was ready to make that tv title useful and better looking than what that CUNT is doing with it. but at the ppv, expect to get taken.. TO THE XTREEEEEEEME u stupid cuntbag!

"Whenever you're ready to fail to get another title and cry like a pissbaby, I'm usual free Saturdays, cunt."

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-12-2020, 01:44 PM

Great show guys. Well done all who wrote it.

[Image: xD2CdbJ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire's post:
red-x (01-16-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-13-2020, 12:14 AM

(01-12-2020, 05:24 AM)Noah Jackson Said:
(01-12-2020, 12:48 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: man that gilmour cutter felt so good on page.. sadly i wanted to hit main with it. but all in due time..

"Whenever you're ready to fail to get another title and cry like a pissbaby, I'm usual free Saturdays, cunt."
Ill just beat u again. Cunt

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

01-14-2020, 06:38 PM

(01-13-2020, 12:14 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Ill just beat u again. Cunt

"Hahaha no you couldn't, cunt. When you don't have anyone holding your hand you couldn't raise a fist by yourself, maybe if you can entice someone else to help you I'll defend my title in a 2 on 1 so I don't get another piss easy win. Just a regular easy win instead. Anytime you want I'll kick your teeth in, unless you're gonna cry about having to work Savage again."

FORMER:

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-14-2020, 11:18 PM

Ill cum on savage maybe after this lame pvpv

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post