Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 09:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgrace
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-09-2020, 11:41 AM

Vinnie Lane clobbers Thunder Dickless with Ghost Tank's bedpan, knocking him instantly unconscious and certainly infecting him with some sort of flesh eating bacteria. He tosses the pan and the three layers of latex gloves he's wearing into a nearby fire that's apparently been burning in Shane 's old office for like three weeks with no one reporting it. Cool.

Vinnie sits on TK's chest.

"Sup, dude!

Listen, I've been thinking... you're kinda embarrassing. Like, more than a little. People scrape and claw and fight their whole lives to hold XWF gold, my guy! You're just farting into the wind over here, taking bribes and taking dives left and right... it's sad! Real sad!

Think about it... what would your Jewish grandparents think about your money grubbing? They survived Sobibor for this? And their two children, your parents? What would they have to say?? After going through Ilhan Omar's Li'l Sibling Marriage Chapel and consummating their love while sliding down the smooth, straight trunk of the Knuckles Family Tree, did you think they were hoping their combined identical DNA was going to produce some sort of mongoloid who sells out? NO! They thought they were conceiving a mongoloid with MORALS. You've basically made us winning WW2 moot, dude.

Anyway, let's just get down to brass tacks. I'll cut you a check for 35 Xbux to stay down. That'll more than cover the Lysol you definitely need to spray on that unkempt man-fro you've got going on unless you actually want GT's old person poop disease. You'll have enough left over for a sandwich at the Carnegie Deli.

Let's be honest, we both know you're taking this deal... it's like a fetish for you. Let's just go ahead and get it done so I can get home in time to go to bed by 8 PM."

Vinnie produces a checkbook and starts writing across his checks, decorated with various Pokemon, in fancy cursive.... not like these millenials today.

"Wait 'til next week to depost this, 'kay dude?"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Corey Smith (01-09-2020), red-x (01-10-2020), Theo Pryce (01-09-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Disgrace - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-09-2020, 11:41 AM
re:Disgrace - by Thunder Knuckles™ - 01-09-2020, 12:03 PM
re:Disgrace - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-09-2020, 12:32 PM
re:Disgrace - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-10-2020, 07:54 AM
re:Disgrace - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-13-2020, 08:37 AM