Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 04:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh my god, unbelievable...
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-26-2020, 12:08 AM

So I was writing my rp for Griffin in the section for rping on the board, I had it all finished and was going to start proofreading it and then the tablet's screen flashed and I lost everything. At 1:45 am this happened and no, this isn't some lame excuse. Brian can vouch for me. Cause I called him right afterwards, losing my shit. I had the perfect story, it was the next chapter in Brian and my story that we were working on. It told the tale of Griffin, Reese and bRiaN in jail and gave insight into how Griffin was introduced to Maxwell Maximus and ultimately, the life of being a "living weapon". I was so pleased on how well it came together. Then my tablet's screen flashed and I lost everything. All 2317 words. Gone. Just like that. I literally feel like my brain is going to implode within my skull, I suppose it's my fault cause I should have saved it but this has never happened to me before. I guess I should have been using a computer and not a tablet. This totally sucks though. Sorry to my opponents, I already called Brian and explained the situation. He was very understanding, I hope Jim Jimson and TK are just as understanding cause this whole scenario has got me in an awful funk.

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Griffin MacAlister's post:
bRiaN sTorM (01-26-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (01-26-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-26-2020), red-x (01-26-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-26-2020)
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-26-2020, 12:20 AM

It's true I can vouch for my partner

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes bRiaN sTorM's post:
red-x (01-26-2020)
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-26-2020, 12:30 AM

I know how that feels. During the Lethal Lottery, I lost my entire draft for "bingo nights with Jimson" when my computer blue screened on me and I had up a new version of it, in 2 hours. A real knee-slapping time that was......

That wasn't the case this time. Personal stuff took over my day from 10 am to 7 pm I guess we are even, promo wise. You and Storm got 3 promos and TK and I got 3 on our side.

I'm sure it would have been a good promo. These things happen sometimes and they just all-around suck.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Griffin MacAlister (01-26-2020), red-x (01-26-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-26-2020)