Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrangements Among Competitors
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-08-2020, 03:32 PM

Hey guys I just want to remind everyone of a rule that's existed for as long as I've been around and likely before but may have been forgotten as is natural with roster turnover and what not. And the rule is this, if people want to work out agreements among themselves for things like rp limits or word counts or even whether they want a match ending to be storylined/angled that is all perfectly acceptable with us. However we just ask that when you guys come to these agreements that you please PM the GM of the show, Atticus for Savage and SBW for Warfare as well as either me or Vinnie. This way we are able to make sure folks are following through on the terms of their agreements and to prevent any potential shadiness/double crossing from going on.

Obviously if people agree to any kinds of rp or word count arrangements within the booking thread you don't need to PM us as we can see those but anything you guys and gals work out in PM's or Discord or whatever, please let us know.

Thanks.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit